It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laci Peterson

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just heard on Court TV that someone testified today that Lacies shoulder blade had been shattered and ribs broken.
This is only a guess, but could it be possible that Lacie was hit from behind by a car?
I'm not accusing anyone but could it be possible that Amber or her sister could have done this?
Does anyone know if their cars were checked out by the Police?

Another possibility:
Could Scott have hired someone to do this to Lacie?
Maybe he didn't have the money he owed them so they waited and dumped Lacie and Conner in the Bay in order to frame Scott?
Remember how he was trying to sell everything?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The coroner testified that he could not determine if the broken bones occurred prior to or after death.

It is going to be interesting to see what the defense does with this testimony. So far, Geragos has been able to shoot down every witness.
The coroner also testified that the child had exited Laci's uterus from a tear in the top. The defense has claimed that Conner had been born prior to Laci's death.

I have been waiting for all kinds of surprises in this case, as the prosecution has not been able to produce any direct evidence to incriminate Peterson. In my opinion, they really haven�t shown a motive.

I�m not saying Peterson is innocent, but I don�t think the prosecution has put on much of a case and I still think that Laci�s family, especially her step dad, know more than they are letting on at this time.

[edit on 04/9/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry Grady but this thread is dead and I don't understand why the admins wouldn't let me have a thread on Laci.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hi im new here just call me lisa i just wanted to say what if amber and her sister and scott was all three in on lacies killing i believe amber knew about lacie long before she says she found out
1 her sister lives only 7 min away from scotts house
2she wanted scott to say he cared about her and was hurt scott told in the interveiw that he didn't love her(amber i mean)
3 and that he told her he loves lacie
but who knows only a few people know who killed lacie and that is god and lacie and the killer or killers but i pray they find who it is soon

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I suspect Scott hired some hitmen who were drivers of the suspect van seen by her house.

As a former practicing massage therapist, I know first person how some clients can become extremely attached to their therapist, like any therapist.

Considering the deviancy of his character, it is easy for me to believe he was unconscienable in masterminding this plot.

I think his having dyed hair and heading for Mexico with a big wad of cash is the most damning evidence and hope he gets convicted.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have not followed this case closely, but something has been bothering me. I tried to find details of the initial missing person's report and found this site.

Please, does anyone remember Scott's initial report - something about lacy going for a walk and she never returned. Is it that Lacy went for a walk before Scott left for fishing and Scott reported that she never returned?

Thanks!

jen

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by plantasd
Please, does anyone remember Scott's initial report - something about lacy going for a walk and she never returned. Is it that Lacy went for a walk before Scott left for fishing and Scott reported that she never returned?

Scott stated that when he left the house that morning 10ish AM she was mopping the kitchen floor and planning on walking the dog a bit later. At 10:18 AM, their neighbor found Laci's dog loose with it's leash on. She put him in the Peterson's backyard. Scott returned later that afternoon and some point after showering and eating, contacted her family and said she was missing. I think that Laci's stepfather was the one who actually called the police but I'm not 100% certain.

Yep, I've followed this case.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
interesting time line. There is 18 minutes or less between Scott "leaving" and something "happening" to Lacy - how long did it take the dog to run home?

so, if Scott was involved he knew the dog was "gone". Maybe the dog was gone much earlier and he incorportated the dog into the picture.

Did the neighbor see Lacy walking or Lacy walking the dog? Could someone have dressed up to look like Lacy?

Were any samples taken from the dog to indicate where he got muddy or where he had been?

Why don't the authorities use a truth cerum with hipnosis? I know people are protected, but if Scott has nothing to hide, why would he object?

In the initial days of this crime, I was only able to envision Lacy in a small cement block in a remote location. I had a sense of urgency for the baby. Obviously, this was not helpful.

Recently I had a vivid dream that I was visiting Scott. I was concerned at first, but he was thoughtful and kind. I started having a bit a doubt over his guilt. Then something happened across the street. Large sheild-like structures sprang from the ground. Scott was concerned and what us (I was with a small child) to run behind a large boulder to hide.

As we were ducking down, I saw a warrier with wings fly out from behind one of the structures. He had a bow with arrows. Out of no where, so did Scott and they drew to shoot each other. I was too frightened to watch but after a few seconds, I peered above the boulder to see the winged man, who now resembled Scott, running towards us with a sense of urgent mission. He stopped in front of me but before I could pleed, "No!" he shot me through my legs. I felt the arrow burn through my thighs, hips, and belly. I only remember hoping the child was OK before I woke from the dream.

I am not sure how to interpret this, but I wonder if Scott has a second personality. If he is involved, this may be why Scott can separate himself from the crime.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by plantasd
interesting time line. There is 18 minutes or less between Scott "leaving" and something "happening" to Lacy - how long did it take the dog to run home?

No one's sure where the dog was coming from so there's no way to calculate how long he was loose. I haven't read or heard anything about samples being taken from Mackenzie's paws or the leash.

Did the neighbor see Lacy walking or Lacy walking the dog? Could someone have dressed up to look like Lacy?

The neighbor, who found the dog running loose, did not see Laci that morning. No one, other than Scott, saw or spoke with Laci after 8:30 pm on Dec. 23.

There were eyewitnesses who thought they'd seen her walking the dog in the park near their home that morning but the Prosecution brought in several pregnant women who regularly walked their dogs in that same park. One bore a strong resemblence to Laci.

Why don't the authorities use a truth cerum with hipnosis? I know people are protected, but if Scott has nothing to hide, why would he object?

Anything brought up during a session with sodium pentathol (truth serum) would be inadmissable in court, just as the results of a lie detector test are. I think, but am not certain, that it is illegal to use sodium pentathol.
I'm not sure what the stance on hypnosis is.

You're not alone in having dreams about Scott. I've had a couple where he started off very nice and something sparked a shocking change in his behaviour. They're just too creepy to think about though.

Jess

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ann_02
hi im new here just call me lisa i just wanted to say what if amber and her sister and scott was all three in on lacies killing

I have always wondered why Amber needed an attorney to represent her and appear on television almost every night to paint Peterson as the killer. There is the issue of Lacy's step-father having gone fishing on the day Lacy was killed and that histrionic diatribe by Lacy's mother to the media in the first days following Lacy's disappearance.

Even the Coen Brothers could never dream up a scenario more twisted than this case.

Anyone here seen "Fargo" and "The Man Who Wasn't There?"

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I loved Fargo!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, the vedict is in and Scott Peterson was found guilty of First Degree Murder of his wife, Laci Peterson and Second Degree Murder of his unborn son Conner.

Will this decision stand on appeal. Given there was no direct evidence, it might seem unlikely, but in my experience, appeal courts look mostly at procedure and if there was nothing inappropriate in the first trial the decision will stand.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mako0956
Those NCIC computers aren't for just anyone, including Law Enforcement, to run criminal histories at random.

You have to have a reason to run someone. Civilians pay to have them ran (for jobs and licensing) and then they have to sign for the authorization. Cops can request to have someone run, but it is for investigative purposes only.

To just run Peterson because Frey had a question about him wouldn't justify a criminal backround check by the Officer, he would have had to authorize the backround check.

All inquiries are logged by the inquiring agency. The Officer wasn't in on the investigation, Laci wasn't missing when the "first" call was made, so what would be the point?

Nope, I don't agree with this scenario.

TextI know that this is a very old thread and all, but I had to make a comment here. A friend of mine from high school was a cop in California for 20 years. Last year he got into some trouble when a friend of his wanted him to a background check. He did it, brought the report home, and his girlfriend who is also a police officer saw the report while my friend was in the shower. She reported him and he is now charged with a misdemeanor. He lost his job and has to go to court on this.
However, when it comes to Ms. Frey, she can be very persuasive and I'm sure Byrd wouldn't have minded doing a background check for her if he knew he wouldn't get caught doing it.
I believe she knew Mr. Peterson was married as early as Dec 10 to Dec. 13. Think about. You just found out that the man you set up your best friend with is married and lives in Modesto. You confront him with this information and he later tells you lost his wife and so on. He wants to be the one to tell your best friend. Do you believe him or do you think he is still lying and decide to check that story out yourself?
Of course you would check it. Finding no records that his wife is dead, or perhaps you speak to the person who told you he was married and living Modesto. Perhaps you ask him for more information since he seem's to know Mr. Peterson pretty good. You then find out that he is still married and he and his wife Laci are expecting their first baby in a few months. What do you do?
A) Say nothing to Amber, let Mr. Peterson continue his lie?
B) Say nothing and let the affair continue as long as Amber is having fun?
C) Tell Amber the truth, that he is married and expecting a baby, knowing that after only a few dates, her heart wouldn't be broken?

I would think C would be your answer. Mainly because I've been there, done that with a young friend of mine. A friend of the family had an ex step son whom he was told by said step son he was divorced. Tom called my friend Renee and said he had a step son he wanted to introduce her to. Renee didn't want to go alone as men made her nervous. She was phisicaly abused by her father. My daughter, her young son and I went with Renee to Tom's so she could meet Brian.
We got to talking at the table and Brian asked my daughter how old her son was. At the time, he was 6 months old and Brian made a point of saying how that was a great age and how much he missed his kids.
My daughter asked him if he was married and he said no, he was divorced and his youngest of 3 kids was 5 years old Renee and Brian started dating and she later moved in with him. A few months later, Brian was talking to Tom and made a slip up when talking about his wife. Tom said, you mean your ex wife, or are you still married? Brian confessed he was still married and Tom told me a week later. It turned out he had left his wife three years after his 3rd child was born, so he lied about that too.
I called Renee to come over, I needed to talk to her and I told her what Tom had told me about Brian lying about being divorced and the age of his youngest child.
She of course didn't believe me until she went home and asked him. He did confess to her that he was married and the reason why he lied was because he didn't feel it was anyone's business.
And guess what? He didn't murder his wife, now ex wife, but she is still alive and breathing. I am also alive and breathing. My ex use to tell his little flings, or at least one of them, that he was recently divorced. Of course he wasn't and in fact, our son was only 8 months old. When his girlfriend found out he was very much married, she called me to tell me what was going on before she broke it off with him. I in turn left him and never looked back. The last I heard, he was married to wife #4. It seemed he has not learned his lesson yet, but at least he too never murdered a wife.
In my book, Mr. Peterson just wanted his cake and eat it to. He would have kept up his affair with Ms. Frey for as long as he had an interest in her, perhaps one of those last flings before the baby is born and he has to take on the responsibility of being a father.
Maybe because of the problems Laci was having, being tired all the time, he wasn't getting any umm, sex at home and felt he needed to get it from outside the home. Who knows?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i agree 100% about he will not be found guilty bcause of the lack of evedence and i also think that he hired some one to do it and that the stepfather knew all about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyV

im joseph lantz ca

\scott petterson is gay n shood be hung

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join