It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I saw that earlier today, it was too painful to endure in its entirety.

But I think I'm gonna give it another go

edit on 15-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You are an evil and vindictive person!!

I so love Crazy Rainbow Lady. While the chemmies are embarrassed by her and generally go hide when her video is posted, what she is actually saying, is not anything all that different when what they say. Its just that she provides such a ludicrous context to it, it makes them all unintentionally look foolish.

As much as they dont like her video posted, she is one of them

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Yeah, I'm aware of the date being manipulated stories/claims/facts. That's what comes of living in a world ruled by money. Money breeds greed, greed breeds corruption. I wouldn't deny the possibility of data being manipulated if it meant a scientist would receive a new grant.

But sadly alot of people jump on the 'omg, they are trying to poison us' bandwagon. These people seem to forget that there are alot of people flying these planes, filling them up with the chem mixtures, monitoring the readings, etc etc. All these people have family and friends on the ground. People, everyone, has a conscience to some extent. If they were, or thought they were doing something wrong, there would be people speaking up about it, whistleblowing in some way.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
TRAIL COUNTER: 86 IN 4 HOURS

Heavy Traffic ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Yes, heavy traffic.
It's a really good video to show that clouds and contrails coexist, and that no two believers believe the same thing. When there are no clouds in the sky, the contrails dissipate quickly. There is even a few shots where the contrail shows on the edges of the screen but not in the middle. That shows there is a pocket of dry air there. And because it is dry, the trails on a lot of these dissipate quickly.....which means to most they are not "chemtrails".

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Tecumte

It doesn't - you either have a poor memory, or are spreading dis-info - you were told some time ago that sampling would provide good evidence - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why are you claiming that you didn't know until now?

I even posted a thread about photograpjhy techniques a couple of months ago - www.abovetopsecret.com...

and of course "before your time" the request has been made many times too - eg

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Actually, taking samples at altitude is a no brainer as far as a necessary idea, I've advocated that myself as obvious for quite awhile. But what I was after was a list of other DOABLE things that people mind find usefull to more fully understand the nature of the ongoing (purported) weather modification efforts. So I haven't compiled the lists yet but two of the things you advocated seem like they might require a substantial outlay of cash, and too I wonder about the actual legal and mechanical feasability of flying any sampling plane to the required altitude and airspace where these (purported) operations are ocurring.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I see you still have no evidence to support your claim, and still have difficulty staying on topic.

Good luck with that.

We'll wait

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 16-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Prove it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Tecumte

I see you still have no evidence to support your claim, and still have difficulty staying on topic.

Good luck with that.

We'll wait

Well, why you wait, at least the chemtrailing stopped today and we had clear skies for a change and sunshine.

Not a chemtrail in the sky, not even little contrails, it was great, in fact I have to wonder if many of the planes are back seeding somewhere else for more rain to flood out even more poor farmers in order to take over their land.

Spend some time outdoors and watch the chemtrailing, it'll do you good to get away from that keyboard for awhile, and perhaps witness what so mnay of the rest of us have. Weather modification in the form of chemtrails is real, fine if you haven't figured it out, you wait right there, I'll be back soon to toss you another bone to chew on once I decide about the list. Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

are you sure there's no aircraft in the sky? they could be invisible you know ....

whereabouts do you live (roughly)?

You can use flight tracker to see if any of the more modern types are flying around without beign noticed - www.flightradar24.com... (it only picks up a/c with ADS-B, which means a lot of a/c from pre-2000 contrauction are not shown)

I know there are dozens of overflights where I live every day, but contrails of any kind are not very common at all.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Still no evidence, i see.

You understand that you saw no 'chemtrails' because the weather was not conducive to creating CONTRIALS, right?

I get that you BELIEVE in chemtrails, But i'm still waiting for you (after like ten pages) to offer up eve a tiny shred of proof that the contrails you see are filled with 'chemicals'.

Lots of people 'believe' in things. Some believe in Jesus, or /muhammad. Some believe the earth is a week old. but merely believing it doesnt make it true.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Tecumte

Good luck with that.

We'll wait

Well, why you wait, at least the chemtrailing stopped today and we had clear skies for a change and sunshine.

Not a chemtrail in the sky, not even little contrails, it was great, in fact I have to wonder if many of the planes are back seeding somewhere else for more rain to flood out even more poor farmers in order to take over their land.

Spend some time outdoors and watch the chemtrailing, it'll do you good to get away from that keyboard for awhile, and perhaps witness what so mnay of the rest of us have. Weather modification in the form of chemtrails is real, fine if you haven't figured it out, you wait right there, I'll be back soon to toss you another bone to chew on once I decide about the list. Cheers.

Any evidence?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Another beautiful morning here in Mid-Missouri absolutely ZERO nasty looking chemtrails, not even a wispy contrail, two mornings in a row, yippeee, where have all the chemplanes gone, are they out trying to create a hurricane somewhere else in order to cause more damage for profit, more flooding for control and land theft, more destruction of food croops to drive up prices, don't know but at least my skies this morning look great, sunny, and even the birds are singing. Gonna get out and get some sun before they come back, with all of the chemtrailing going on, a sunny blue sky day here has become an almost rare occurence, and I'm over a hundred miles from any major airport, best enjoy it while the sun is out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Another beautiful morning here in Mid-Missouri absolutely ZERO nasty looking chemtrails, not even a wispy contrail, two mornings in a row, yippeee, where have all the chemplanes gone, are they out trying to create a hurricane somewhere else in order to cause more damage for profit, more flooding for control and land theft, more destruction of food croops to drive up prices, don't know but at least my skies this morning look great, sunny, and even the birds are singing. Gonna get out and get some sun before they come back, with all of the chemtrailing going on, a sunny blue sky day here has become an almost rare occurence, and I'm over a hundred miles from any major airport, best enjoy it while the sun is out.

Do you know how silly it is, that you think that because that you do not live near a major airport, that you think you should not have any aircraft overhead?

Do you think that airlines just take off and immediately land at the nearest airport and do not overfly anything?

Using your logic, about how you should not have aircraft overhead if you do not live near an airport, then how would you explain aircraft over the ocean? Do you think aircraft just teleport from LAX to JFK without overflying anything?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Listen....just for the sake of your children...your seventh-grader....PLEASE try to learn from the people, here, who are telling you the truth so you don't spread the same false beliefs down another generation. (And, ultimately, leave you embarrassed, one day...).

Learn, and pay attention to what you research, in order to better understand this, logically.

Or....you are just posting in a manner to pull earnest, worried people's legs, and think it's funny.....

Which is it?

Seriously "believe" in "chem"-trails, or a strange form of *humor* on your part? Careful with your answer.....

edit on Tue 17 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Here's the radar tracks of just 24 hours of flights over Missouri.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/287a17bb4369.jpg[/atsimg]

Source:

www.wired.com...

Zoom in on the link above. The thicker lines are made up of multiple flights. When the wind blows them, you get grids.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OMG, trails crossing, aircraft flying in airspace not near airports, paths crossing at 90 degree angles...

Run for your lives!!!!! Its obvious chemtrails!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

You are continuing to misunderstand why people want to see the book for themselves. It's the context. Without knowing the context you cannot know the motives behind including something non-sensically non-science in a science book.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join