This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Here's the radar tracks of just 24 hours of flights over Missouri.

I'm sorry, I'm new to this whole "I've gotta think critically" paradigm, what are radar tracks?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Well, guess what? None of those descriptions describe any of us here. So calling us things lying.
Unless you can prove any of those things, you are lying.
Just because we know the science does not make us part of your paranoia.
So, until then, we are debunkers. Any other description is inferred to be negative therefore is both a lie and defamation, if we wanted to go that far. Do you?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

A "radar track" is a term to describe the historic records of an airplane's path, as recorded on radar.

Each "hit" of the radar sweep, all plotted together to form a line, to indicate the path the airplane flew.

Capisce??

Here, a link to just ONE flight, as example:

Continental Airlines 15 KEWR - PHNL 16 May 2011

edit on Tue 17 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Here's the radar tracks of just 24 hours of flights over Missouri.

I'm sorry, I'm new to this whole "I've gotta think critically" paradigm, what are radar tracks?

Recording of the position of the planes from the Air Traffic Control radar. Like a GPS track, but with radar. You can see current tracks at sites like:

flightwise.com...
flightaware.com...

Here's an example flight:

flightwise.com...#
If you click on the "track log" tab at the bottom in Flgihtwise, and get the raw data:

Time Center Speed Altitude Lat Lon
5/17/2011 3:02:31 PM KZNY 000 360 40.7508 -73.8222
5/17/2011 3:03:04 PM KN90 209 030 40.7333 -73.8167
5/17/2011 3:03:31 PM KZNY 223 044 40.7483 -73.7519
5/17/2011 3:04:04 PM KN90 262 057 40.7833 -73.7833
5/17/2011 3:04:32 PM KZNY 283 065 40.8125 -73.7742
5/17/2011 3:05:04 PM KN90 312 078 40.8667 -73.8000
5/17/2011 3:05:34 PM KZNY 332 089 40.9075 -73.8064
5/17/2011 3:06:04 PM KN90 336 103 40.9333 -73.8833
5/17/2011 3:06:31 PM KZNY 336 107 40.9361 -73.9033
5/17/2011 3:06:58 PM KN90 348 113 40.9333 -73.9833
5/17/2011 3:07:31 PM KZNY 367 127 40.9175 -74.0561
5/17/2011 3:08:04 PM KN90 373 141 40.9167 -74.1500
5/17/2011 3:08:33 PM KZNY 385 148 40.9094 -74.1886
5/17/2011 3:09:04 PM KN90 396 163 40.9000 -74.2833
5/17/2011 3:09:33 PM KZNY 398 169 40.8994 -74.3267
5/17/2011 3:09:58 PM KN90 391 170 40.8833 -74.4000
5/17/2011 3:10:31 PM KZNY 393 170 40.8819 -74.4686

The "Center" there is the ATC radar center that recorded the position.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Uncinus because: less data

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
If any forum should be shut down, it's the dream / prediction forum. Nobody cares that you had a dream Obama was from another planet and he is secretly pilfering this planet of it's sea salts.

It's such an absurd forum.

If that was closed down then they would flood too other boards pertaining to what they had in their dream. I think we'd all rather have them in one, nice, ignorable forum.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ok so basically, it's nothing more than flight patterns?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Take a look at this video guys, will be pretty hard to deny this plane isn't spraying some kind of crap.....low altitude twin prop plane spewing crap out of the back.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Mmmmm....... History channel validates chemtrails.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's a few picks analysed by pilots with some interesting conclusions

weatherwars.info...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
History Channel Chemtrails and Weather Wafare Full documentary here :-

Peace
edit on 043131p://05America/Chicago18 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
Here's a few picks analysed by pilots with some interesting conclusions

weatherwars.info...

Please do not lie about your sources, it discredits your theory. Not once in your article does it even allude to these "picks" being "analysed" by pilots.

Want to know why?

Because every single last picture in your source is a contrail, and any professional would explain them as they are.

Which would destroy the myth of "chemtrails" that they are trying to push.

Which is why none of these claims are backed by any evidence other than pictures of contrails.

Nice try child, but lying is bad karma.

This is from your source, now read this and tell me if you still believe they are a reputable source of information, or even trustworthy.

“What is Ormus from Blue Water Alchemy?”

Ormus is created from pure Organic Sea Salts.

As Ormus is created through an ancient alchemical process, elements, in their high-spin, quantum or M-state, are manifest.

These m-state elements in Ormus are “trans-dimensional” in nature and behavior.

They subtly, yet directly, connect a person to the Quantum Field.

Cell by cell, chromosome by chromosome the Ormus plugs us back in, to ourselves. Some people can feel the connection, others cannot… Regardless of whether or not its effects are felt consciously, it is happening. As that connection develops an information channel is opened and healing begins as the 300-billion cells in our body that need to be ‘cloned’ today are replicated with the proper cellular template and with that, whole body healing can begin.

These Ormus m-state elements are stem cells from the Mineral Kingdom designed to ground and connect biological physiology (plant and animal) to the Earth and to Spirit establishing the conditions for balance, harmony and well being.

Ormus becomes your Trans-Dimensional Connection to Wellness.

Ormus is the Event Horizon opening the Quantum Connection to your Light Body via trillions of microtubules.

Ormus is Ancient Alchemy and yet it’s new, every time.

Use Ormus to awaken your garden with “Gaia’s Harvest,” vastly increasing crop yield, vibrancy, hardiness and the life of your personal Eden.

Taste and experience the Ormus from Blue Water Alchemy. Our “White Light” Ocean recipe Ormus begins at $32.50, the “19.5″ Hawaiian and “Eye of Horus” Himalayan recipes cost just $40 for an 8 ounce bottle that will last most of a month. Add $7.95 for Domestic Priority shipping. See our website for international shipping costs.

Connect and quicken your awakening with Blue Water Alchemy Ormus only available from bluewateralchemy.com.

weatherwars.info...

This is why this hoax has lasted. none of you do actual research, and fall for the words of snake oil salesmen and just plain ignorant charlatans.

Note: The same tired old history channel documentary has been discussed and shown to be what it is many times. Idiotic.

Please use the search button. Ya know, do some research.

Next
edit on 18-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Take a look at this video guys, will be pretty hard to deny this plane isn't spraying some kind of crap.....low altitude twin prop plane spewing crap out of the back.

www.disclose.tv...

Again, from your own source

Condensation from engine exhaust

The main products of hydrocarbon fuel combustion are carbon dioxide and water vapor. At high altitudes this water vapour emerges into a cold environment, and the local increase in water vapor can push the water content of the air past saturation point. The vapour then condenses into tiny water droplets and/or deposits into ice. These millions of tiny water droplets and/or ice crystals form the vapour trail or contrails. The vapor's need to condense accounts for the contrail forming some way behind the aircraft's engines. At high altitudes, supercooled water vapor requires a trigger to encourage deposition or condensation. The exhaust particles in the aircraft's exhaust act as this trigger, causing the trapped vapor to rapidly turn to ice crystals. Exhaust vapour trails or contrails usually occur above 8000 meters (26,000 feet), where the temperature is below -40�C (-40�F).[3]

Condensation from decreases in pressure

Main article: Wingtip vortices

As a wing generates lift, it causes a vortex to form at each wingtip, and sometimes also at the tip of each wing flap. These wingtip vortices persist in the atmosphere long after the aircraft has passed. The reduction in pressure and temperature across each vortex can cause water to condense and make the cores of the wingtip vortices visible. This effect is more common on humid days. Wingtip vortices can sometimes be seen behind the wing flaps of airliners during takeoff and landing, and during landing of the Space shuttle.

The visible cores of wingtip vortices contrast with the other major type of contrails which are caused by the combustion of fuel. Contrails produced from jet engine exhaust are seen at high altitude, directly behind each engine. By contrast, the visible cores of wingtip vortices are usually seen only at low altitude where the aircraft is travelling slowly after takeoff or before landing, and where the ambient humidity is higher. They trail behind the wingtips and wing flaps rather than behind the engines.

During high-thrust settings the fan blades at the intake of a turbo-fan engine reach transonic speeds, causing a sudden drop in air pressure. This creates the condensation fog (inside the intake) which is often observed by air travelers during takeoff. For more information see the Prandtl%u2013Glauert singularity effect.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

www.disclose.tv...

It's hard to deny that he "low altitude sprayer" is actually above the clouds and is not at low altitude at all - chemtrail hoaxer caught in a lie!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Ok so basically, it's nothing more than flight patterns?

I wouldn't call them patterns. Patterns are specifications for routes approaching and leaving airports, and holding. The radar tracks are are the actual records of where a plane actually flew.

Although of course, they are patterns in the common sense of the word. See:

www.aaronkoblin.com...

edit on 18-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Would you like to me to knock down every photo on that site, to explain the (mostly) wrong captions underneath them??

(The first one, at least, is correct.....it is the circular spraying apparatus on the tail boom of the KC-135. That same image, however, is still used on many, many "chem"-trail sites as 'proof'!! It sprays water!!)

A casual scan of the rest? Well, I don't know who this alleged "pilot" is that is responsible for those 'descriptions', but he/she is either pulling people's legs or just incredibly inexperienced (and stupid).

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes, actually I was using the more general sense of the word, not a pilot's interpretation of a pattern.

I guess my point was simply, that, while it's good information, it wasn't really drawing anything conclusive other than the amount of traffic at a given time, but nothing to substantiate one way or another the existence of chem-trails. Would that sound reasonable?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes, actually I was using the more general sense of the word, not a pilot's interpretation of a pattern.

I guess my point was simply, that, while it's good information, it wasn't really drawing anything conclusive other than the amount of traffic at a given time, but nothing to substantiate one way or another the existence of chem-trails. Would that sound reasonable?

I'm not trying to disprove chemtrails. I'm refuting the various pieces of evidence. One thing that people bring up as evidence is that they don't think they are under a flight path, hence the trails they see are suspicious. This recording of radar tracks simply demonstrates that piece of evidence to be wrong. It shows that planes fly over pretty much every square mile of the US, and often in overlapping patterns.

Specifically it was posted to counter this account, which presumably was being offered in support of the theory:

Originally posted by Tecumte
Another beautiful morning here in Mid-Missouri absolutely ZERO nasty looking chemtrails, not even a wispy contrail, two mornings in a row, yippeee, where have all the chemplanes gone, are they out trying to create a hurricane somewhere else in order to cause more damage for profit, more flooding for control and land theft, more destruction of food croops to drive up prices, don't know but at least my skies this morning look great, sunny, and even the birds are singing. Gonna get out and get some sun before they come back, with all of the chemtrailing going on, a sunny blue sky day here has become an almost rare occurence, and I'm over a hundred miles from any major airport, best enjoy it while the sun is out.

So it points out that being 100 miles from an airport is wrong evidence of the trails being odd.

All the evidence that supports the chemtrail theory can be shown to be wrong. Eventually you are left with no evidence. If there's no evidence to support a theory, then there's no need to present any evidence to disprove it.

Do you think there's good evidence to support the chemtrail theory?
edit on 18-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

All the evidence that supports the chemtrail theory can be shown to be wrong. Eventually you are left with no evidence. If there's no evidence to support a theory, then there's no need to present any evidence to disprove it.

Do you think there's good evidence to support the chemtrail theory?

I have been a staunch supporter of it being a NON-conspiracy. I'm far too pragmatic to state that it's impossible, but I think highly unlikely.

From a scientific point of view, simply knowing upper air dynamics and physics in general, con-trails are easy to conceptualize. However, chemical dispersal over a WIDE audience on purpose (because I do believe this would be the accusation here) is not one that can be reasoned by science. To prove THAT, would take an admission by an extremely large group of conspirators.

What some (I think) fail to realize is that because of the aforementioned air dynamics, (like in meteorology) determining an exact path that these "chemicals" would follow are nigh impossible so, inadvertently they would also be potentially subjecting themselves to the same "chemicals" they are accused of implementing. Pretty ridiculous reasoning if you ask me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Please keep this forum open.

I'd been wondering where all the chemtrailers had wandered off to. Now I know.

Staff, please keep them here by keeping the forum open, or they'll be wandering all over ATS again, eating the begonias and leaving cowpats on the lawn.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are lazy, and obviously uniformed on the topic.
I don't feel the need to spoonfeed you, but,
www.holmestead.ca...
www.dailypaul.com...

if you'd actually try to look into it before posting, these are just the first two google results.

new topics
top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum