It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Found the D**mned Book...
...easily. Got it shipped to me ASAP. It was not hard to find. One thing all books have is an ISBN. That took some looking, but after about 5 grueling minutes of searching Google, I found that, then that just takes another Google with the ISBN, which brings up textbook sellers, many of whom sell through Amazon. Even with quick shipping, I'm not expecting it until about Thursday. All for less than $10.

Now the good part. For me, at least.
Using "science textbook with chemtrails" (I know it's a made up word which is why I always use "" , but those can mess up Google), I found 151,00 hits. Seems the only people talking about it all use the same source: Will Thomas. The first 20 hits, plus more later on as well. Pretty sad. As it was published almost ten years ago, and was not in wide use, and not republished, it's hardly a smoking gun.
Sorry believers, it's not looking good.....
edit on 15-5-2011 by stars15k because: size 6 font was just too big

Good grief LOL, I already told you and you will find the pages I saw that showed the picture of the happy plane with 'particle air' on the side putting out the huge smokey trail to engineer the atmosphere. I find it funny you didn't believe me or the article, I explained it several times. I have no idea as I said in how many schools it was used in, all I know is as I stated TRUTHFULLY, my 7th graders brought it home and thought it funny. They were (and still may be?) using it in my children's school here in Mid-Missouri teaching other children, other than that as I've said repeatedly I don't know. The only so called 'smoking gun' is that at one point it was likely decided to try and teach children about using geoengineering to fight so called 'global warming' as Will Thomas's article CLEARLY states, to put the idea in their heads at a fairly early age, apparently maybe since then they have had second thoughts. Oh well happy reading.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I went back and reread several pages though I may have missed all of the replies to this (didn't see even one), so let me ask again and I would like some intelligent well thought out USEFULL answers if possible:

How about this? If your group of bunk buddies wants to be truly helpful lets' start out with what you would actually accept as 100% proof our atmosphere is being modified for weather control and what methods you would use to obtain it and try and make them realistic and doable. How about a usefull list rather than simply being obstructionist on every post. If you truly want to be helpful put your money where your keyboard is.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
EVERY conspiracy thread should be shut down. UFO'S? No proof. 9/11 Conspiracy's? No proof. Chemtrails? No proof. BigFoot? No proof. ETC............. What would we talk about on ATS ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Tecumte

well there is a question mark at the end. isn't there?

I will humor you however.

From my source i guess you didn't bother to read:

The Modified Barium Swallow Study is a therapeutic diagnostic test jointly conducted by a speech-language pathologist and a radiologist to examine the oropharyngeal swallowing function, quantify the risk of aspiration and objectively determine which swallowing strategies and diet textures increase the efficiency and safety of the swallow. The test requires a patient to sit upright in a special chair that fits up against the radio graphic table or stand in place for approximately 10 minutes. No specific diet restrictions are necessary to prepare the patient prior to the test although, the speech-language pathologist may make specific recommendations such as NPO (nothing by mouth) or thickened liquids only, prior to the test to protect the patient from aspiration. A fluoroscopic video is recorded to detail the physiology and function of the oral and pharyngeal musculature during the swallow as the events occur very rapidly (i.e.1-2 sec.). The test starts with very small quantities (3ccs.5ccs.and 10ccs.) of thin and thickened liquid barium. If no aspiration is noted, the test systematically progresses to quantities and consistencies that would be typical during a meal. Aspiration is defined as food or liquid material passing through the vocal folds into the trachea. Care is taken to minimize the amount of aspiration. If aspiration is detected, therapeutic strategies are performed to eliminate aspiration and facilitate safe and efficient swallowing. The patient's response to aspirated materials (e.g. no cough, strong effective cough or weak nonproductive cough) is also an important diagnostic indicator that can be measured during this test. Not all patients that aspirate show symptoms at bedside. Patients that silently aspirate (i.e. no spontaneous cough response) can only be accurately diagnosed by completion of the Modified Barium Swallow test. Although not everyone that aspirates develops aspiration pneumonia, patients that are non-ambulatory, immunocompromised or have underlying pulmonary compromise are at highest risk of complications from aspiration.

sandhoffdisease.webs.com...

So, if it's supposedly poisoning us from on high, why aren't people wondering why some are actually made to swallow it for a medical procedure?

edit on 14-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

Bob sorry but this is the lack of common sense and critical thinking I find in so many Bunktoid posts that tells me your crew is only here to be obstructionist and add nothing of value to the conversation. It would take a grade schooler that knew nothing about the subject about 5 min. to answer your rediculous question. Don't you even consider the OBVIOUS, why do you people have to be spoon fed on everything, can't you do even a small amount of homework and apply common sense. Go look up what FORM of barium is used, check out the EXACT compound name, and then apply the logic of short term use compared with bioaccumulation over an extended time. I can go drag out the MSDS but I spent about 5 sec. instead and found there are probably HUNDREDS of places to find info on bariums potential toxicity. Is it really such a big secret. Simply from the first thing I randomly grabbed: (Do we really need to go do a full in depth research to find forms of barium potentially toxic???)

AS I've said many times I don't KNOW how much barium or even what form is used in weather modification (if ANY) or any other military open air applications, you are the one who seemed to want to continue to discuss it, but I do find it's generally reported qualities of producing a 'brilliant white" color to the brilliant white light scattering properties so many of us see in these engineered trails (vs common vapor trails) worth looking at and it's *interesting* (but yes not PROOF) that the 'flu-like' symtoms reported from barium poisoning are so often reported from those who witness the heavy aerosol/particulate operations. (but obviously it could be from a number of other things) Once again I simply say there needs to be much more actual field testing and I hope people will get off of there rears if they feel this stuff is coming down and start really doing the needed SCIENTIFIC testing to confirm just what and how much is being used to modify our weather.

-->
Symptoms of Barium Poisoning to Look For

When barium accumulates in the body, it usually affects the functions of the nervous system. Barium poisoning displays symptoms that are similar to flu, which is why it is not strange to find the condition misdiagnosed as flu. Common symptoms of barium poisoning include:

1. Muscle weakness and tremors
2. Difficulty in breathing
3. Stomach irritations accompanied by diarrhea
4. Anxiety
5. Cardiac irregularities such as abnormally high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat
6. Paralysis

Read more: www.testcountry.org...

Congratulations! You used a source!

However, all you have shown is that heavy metals are toxic when certain amounts are ingested. Not what those levels are. Not that exposure to Barium is always dangerous. And it would seem whoever authored your source is confusing Barium (Ba) with Barium Oxide (BaO), but i could be wrong.

You still haven't shown that:

1. Were being sprayed with anything (hint: were not)

2. That whatever were being sprayed with contains Barium (I know you didn't claim we are, but you and your ilk seem to think were spraying Barium and Aluminum into the air.)

3. That the amount of Barium being allegedly sprayed is even harmful.

So yes, if we are to figure out something about these fictional "chemtrails" Barium is indeed something that needs studied, as it is one of the most common things thrown around as if people know what they are talking about.

The fact that Barium can be toxic does not prove that were being poisoned by it via non-existent "chemtrails."

You would still have to prove "chemtrails" even exist first. Which you cannot because you, nor anyone else, has any evidence besides their fundamental misunderstanding of when, why, where, and how clouds form.

Enjoy your ignorance.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sure, stupid conspiracy theories like wmd's in Iraq, they hate us for our *freedoms", etc. etc. but if we shut all of these gov. issued conspiracy theories down how would we be able to pump billions of dollars into the militry/industrial/bankster pockets and invade and occupy foreign nations for their resouces and land. Gotta keep these crazy gov. issue things alive don't we in order to keep The Empire going?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I went back and reread several pages though I may have missed all of the replies to this (didn't see even one), so let me ask again and I would like some intelligent well thought out USEFULL answers if possible:

How about this? If your group of bunk buddies wants to be truly helpful lets' start out with what you would actually accept as 100% proof our atmosphere is being modified for weather control and what methods you would use to obtain it and try and make them realistic and doable. How about a usefull list rather than simply being obstructionist on every post. If you truly want to be helpful put your money where your keyboard is.

The burden of proof is on your side, not ours.

Any more excuses to not show any evidence?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

The Modified Barium Swallow Study is a therapeutic diagnostic test jointly conducted by a speech-language pathologist and a radiologist to examine the oropharyngeal swallowing function, quantify the risk of aspiration and objectively determine which swallowing strategies and diet textures increase the efficiency and safety of the swallow. The test requires a patient to sit upright in a special chair that fits up against the radio graphic table or stand in place for approximately 10 minutes. No specific diet restrictions are necessary to prepare the patient prior to the test although, the speech-language pathologist may make specific recommendations such as NPO (nothing by mouth) or thickened liquids only, prior to the test to protect the patient from aspiration. A fluoroscopic video is recorded to detail the physiology and function of the oral and pharyngeal musculature during the swallow as the events occur very rapidly (i.e.1-2 sec.). The test starts with very small quantities (3ccs.5ccs.and 10ccs.) of thin and thickened liquid barium. If no aspiration is noted, the test systematically progresses to quantities and consistencies that would be typical during a meal. Aspiration is defined as food or liquid material passing through the vocal folds into the trachea. Care is taken to minimize the amount of aspiration. If aspiration is detected, therapeutic strategies are performed to eliminate aspiration and facilitate safe and efficient swallowing. The patient's response to aspirated materials (e.g. no cough, strong effective cough or weak nonproductive cough) is also an important diagnostic indicator that can be measured during this test. Not all patients that aspirate show symptoms at bedside. Patients that silently aspirate (i.e. no spontaneous cough response) can only be accurately diagnosed by completion of the Modified Barium Swallow test. Although not everyone that aspirates develops aspiration pneumonia, patients that are non-ambulatory, immunocompromised or have underlying pulmonary compromise are at highest risk of complications from aspiration.

So, if it's supposedly poisoning us from on high, why aren't people wondering why some are actually made to swallow it for a medical procedure?

Bob sorry but this is the lack of common sense and critical thinking I find in so many Bunktoid posts that tells me your crew is only here to be obstructionist and add nothing of value to the conversation. It would take a grade schooler that knew nothing about the subject about 5 min. to answer your rediculous question. Don't you even consider the OBVIOUS, why do you people have to be spoon fed on everything, can't you do even a small amount of homework and apply common sense. Go look up what FORM of barium is used, check out the EXACT compound name, and then apply the logic of short term use compared with bioaccumulation over an extended time. I can go drag out the MSDS but I spent about 5 sec. instead and found there are probably HUNDREDS of places to find info on bariums potential toxicity. Is it really such a big secret. Simply from the first thing I randomly grabbed: (Do we really need to go do a full in depth research to find forms of barium potentially toxic???)

AS I've said many times I don't KNOW how much barium or even what form is used in weather modification (if ANY) or any other military open air applications, you are the one who seemed to want to continue to discuss it, but I do find it's generally reported qualities of producing a 'brilliant white" color to the brilliant white light scattering properties so many of us see in these engineered trails (vs common vapor trails) worth looking at and it's *interesting* (but yes not PROOF) that the 'flu-like' symtoms reported from barium poisoning are so often reported from those who witness the heavy aerosol/particulate operations. (but obviously it could be from a number of other things) Once again I simply say there needs to be much more actual field testing and I hope people will get off of there rears if they feel this stuff is coming down and start really doing the needed SCIENTIFIC testing to confirm just what and how much is being used to modify our weather.

-->

When barium accumulates in the body, it usually affects the functions of the nervous system. Barium poisoning displays symptoms that are similar to flu, which is why it is not strange to find the condition misdiagnosed as flu. Common symptoms of barium poisoning include:

4. Anxiety
5. Cardiac irregularities such as abnormally high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat
6. Paralysis

However, all you have shown is that heavy metals are toxic when certain amounts are ingested. Not what those levels are. Not that exposure to Barium is always dangerous. And it would seem whoever authored your source is confusing Barium (Ba) with Barium Oxide (BaO), but i could be wrong.

2. That whatever were being sprayed with contains Barium (I know you didn't claim we are, but you and your ilk seem to think were spraying Barium and Aluminum into the air.)

So yes, if we are to figure out something about these fictional "chemtrails" Barium is indeed something that needs studied, as it is one of the most common things thrown around as if people know what they are talking about.

The fact that Barium can be toxic does not prove that were being poisoned by it via non-existent "chemtrails."

You would still have to prove "chemtrails" even exist first. Which you cannot because you, nor anyone else, has any evidence besides their fundamental misunderstanding of when, why, where, and how clouds form.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Bob, actually I don't have to 'prove' anything, plenty of evidence here and elsewhere for those who choose to take an HONEST look at it, now take the spoon yourself, put your big boy pants on and do a little research for yourself, surely your able to add something usefull here eventually, other than just being obstinate and obstructionist. If you TRULY want to try and be usefull, go back to the top of this page and help with the list of things we can all do, that i ask about (and you skipped right over as usual) that will enable us to find things that would be considered 100% smoking gun proof and how we can obtain these in a reasonable and doable way. Got any USEFULL ideas?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The burden of proof is on your side, not ours.

Any more excuses to not show any evidence?

Just as I thought, you ask for 'proof' but cannot say just what that 'proof' would ever be. LOL what game.

Keep the target moving, never define how the objective can ever be met to your satisfaction, and then you can forever claim 'that's not proof'. I see, pretty slick.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Tecumte because: edit text

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

-->

4. Anxiety
6. Paralysis

Enjoy your ignorance.

Bob, actually I don't have to 'prove' anything, plenty of evidence here and elsewhere for those who choose to take an HONEST look at it, now take the spoon yourself, put your big boy pants on and do a little research for yourself, surely your able to add something usefull here eventually, other than just being obstinate and obstructionist. If you TRULY want to try and be usefull, go back to the top of this page and help with the list of things we can all do, that i ask about (and you skipped right over as usual) that will enable us to find things that would be considered 100% smoking gun proof and how we can obtain these in a reasonable and doable way. Got any USEFULL ideas?

We could start with a single piece of credible evidence.

Just one will do.

And yes, being one of the claimants, it is your responsibility (not solely) to show some sort of evidence. You can believe in something as hard as you want, that still won't make it a reality. Unless you are fine with people not taking you seriously because you can't back anything you claim up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here's the post again "BOB", c'mon don't be like jello, slippery and impossible to get a hold of, tell us EXACTLY what you want. Now try and concentrate and answer specifically and don't do the fast shoe shuffle, enough of that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yah, that was kinda proof of my point, ty...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

And grouping people still, prime example of us and them and neither being the better (one being sane though)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Here's the post again "BOB", c'mon don't be like jello, slippery and impossible to get a hold of, tell us EXACTLY what you want. Now try and concentrate and answer specifically and don't do the fast shoe shuffle, enough of that.

Like I said a single piece of credible evidence would be a good starting point.

Also, like I said, yours is the responsibility of "proof" seeings you claim something to exist that is not widely believed due to lack of evidence. So if you have any evidence, by all means, enlighten us. If not, your argument is still based on supposition alone.

If you have any, that would be great for your case, but you have none as we both know. It's ok, I don't like being wrong either. But if at the end of the day you can't find anything but your own misunderstood belief, what is the point of keeping up the delusion?

Any evidence yet?

edit on 15-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by PinealGland
I would just like to say that it's highly unfortunate that people think

Often, I will agree...

Originally posted by PinealGland
The global warming myth is dying

So, um, should the thread be shut down?

??????????

What I actually said was "I would just like to say that it's highly unfortunate that people think you can only study the sky via other people's interpretations of the sky. "

What the hell is going on here? Isn't it against the terms and conditions to do this, to take people out of context like this? Is this not the very definition of misinformation??????????????????/

This is exactly how people treat Alex Jones via the daily hit-pieces. Whatever. You guys are just giving him more publicity and getting more and more people interested because few people who use their brain cells are going to fall for these age old demonizing tactics. Like I said before, according to google statistics, he's got more viewers than MSNBC. That speaks volumes because it's obvious that the truth is more popular now than ever.

As for the rest of the replies to me... I already said I'll give you guys less and less of my energy if you make less and less sense. Go do your own research instead of scrutinizing to oblivion. I'm sure it won't take long.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Like I said a single piece of credible evidence would be a good starting point.

Also, like I said, yours is the responsibility of "proof" seeings you claim something to exist that is not widely believed due to lack of evidence. So if you have any evidence, by all means, enlighten us. If not, your argument is still based on supposition alone.

If you have any, that would be great for your case, but you have none as we both know. It's ok, I don't like being wrong either. But if at the end of the day you can't find anything but your own misunderstood belief, what is the point of keeping up the delusion?

Any evidence yet?

Again you skipped right over the point.

Again what would you consider credible evidence and how might that be obtained to your satisfaction?

edit on 15-5-2011 by Tecumte because: edited text

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Just as I thought, you ask for 'proof' but cannot say just what that 'proof' would ever be. LOL what game.

Keep the target moving, never define how the objective can ever be met to your satisfaction, and then you can forever claim 'that's not proof'. I see, pretty slick.

How can one say what proof 'would be' if it doesn't exist?

No one has moved any target. You havent even fired.

You think 'chemtrails' exist, but you cant define what they are or how they get there or how they behave. You reject all science that refutes your suppositions. You believe, but can not prove. That isnt science. It's Dogma.

"Credible evidence' would be something provable you could point at. A peer-reviewed study. Confirmed air samples. You know, EVIDENCE.

Evidence in its broadest sense includes everything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion. Giving or procuring evidence is the process of using those things that are either (a) presumed to be true, or (b) were themselves proven via evidence, to demonstrate an assertion's truth. Evidence is the currency by which one fulfills the burden of proof.

edit on 15-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Again what would you consider credible evidence and how might that be obtained to your satisfaction?

Be specific.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

It is not our fault that people do not understand contrails.

It is not our fault that people do not understand science.

It is not our responsibility to provide evidence of something we are not claiming to be true.

There is no credible evidence to show that "chemtrails" exist, so it is still the responsibility of those claiming they exist to show new evidence that they do exist.

I'll wait.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Be specific.

How about we start with any evidence?

You can't deem evidence credible or not until it is presented, which it has not.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Be specific.

How about we start with any evidence?

You can't deem evidence credible or not until it is presented, which it has not.

C'mon Bob that's pretty slippery, disingenous, and evasive, one certainly CAN list what EXACTLY they would consider evidence, I think you're simply afraid to, once you defined it, that would end your game of claiming everything presented doesn't meet you definition of evidence.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Tecumte because: edited text

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join