It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Tecumte
I fully admit what we are looking at is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence

Much of what is offered does not even raise to the level of circumstantial evidence, it's not evidence at all, it's more like mistakes.

The reason people keep asking for evidence is not because they are ignoring what has been presented - it's because they have already examined what has been presented, and explained, usually in some detail, what's wrong with it.

The ONLY evidence that supports the chemtrail theory is that several people don't remember there being as many persistent contrails (relative to the increase in air traffic). But then you've also got people who DO remember regular persistent contrails, and then you've got people who don't remember ANY persistent contrails.

Memory is a funny thing. People tend to think their memory is a lot better than it actually is. Better to go with actual historical photos and written records if you want real evidence. Those show that nothing has really changed.

Of course it's entirely possible there's some secret spraying operation being conducted. But if there is then they are doing an excellent job of coving it up, as they appear to be operating without a trace of evidence.

That's completely false and you know it, evidence has shown intent, means, ability, and what visually to many appears to be application. You and your bunk buddies simply choose to try and downplay and marginalize it rather than looking at the total weight. No problem. Many many others have taken the 'circumstantial' evidence and believe it simply shows nothing more than the science of what is presented in patents and white papers concerning the subject is indeed being applied in the field. But your welcome to your opinion if you believe otherwise.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Screw the deniers! The sock puppets and just plain mentally challenged do the same thing in most topics on this site. Why would you close the forum and give them the victory? That is thier goal. When they come out of the wood work and try to hard to disrupt reasonable discussion that is just another sign of the topics validity.
edit on 15-5-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That's completely false and you know it, evidence has shown intent, means, ability, and what visually to many appears to be application. You and your bunk buddies simply choose to try and downplay and marginalize it rather than looking at the total weight. No problem. Many many others have taken the 'circumstantial' evidence and believe it simply shows nothing more than the science of what is presented in patents and white papers concerning the subject is indeed being applied in the field. But your welcome to your opinion if you believe otherwise.

So you are saying that the PTB are evil people with the means to do evil things, and that spraying the population sounds like the type of thing they might do, and it's technically possible to spray things from planes.

But, beyond some people thinking contrail persist too long, or are too white, there is no evidence they are actually doing it?

Because that the evidence we are asking for - actual evidence that something physically is happening.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Uncinus because: formatting

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Well apparently you see a future in which "chemtrails" actually exist.

Sounds like a prediction to me

Chemtrails exist now.
I don’t make “predictions”.

Unlike professional contract killers there is pleasure in those here who partake in the destruction of innocence, which is what chemtrails do. It’s the indiscriminate poisoning of people and other living things. Such a depraved crop of humanity has never existed in history. Thus there’s no such thing as “prediction” (guess) in reference to the predestination of this type of depraved and degenerate soul.

edit on 15-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Nope.

Chemtrails exist now.

No, not at all. It is incredibly ignorant to think this, when there is NO evidence, none, zero, zilch, nada......

As has been shown repeatedly, ad infinitum. What is your agenda; do you have one? By spreading the lie, the myth, the HOAX of "chem"-trails?? Are you working for someone?

See...this is becoming the only logical conclusion, when the science is shown irrefutably that "chem"-trails, as presented by the hucksters and their websites, do not exist. Since the facts are so clear, and the truth is they aren't there, only people who would still try to push them must, therefore, have some reason.

Because, intelligent, rational people who ignore the facts and science?? What other term would describe that activity??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

/

I'm sorry WW, but who would stand to benefit from the promotion of such a 'hoax'? A 'hoax' that even an alternative site like ATS had - until recently - utterly consigned to ridicule?

Your posts read more and more like 'Hustle the Sheeple 101'' every single day. It really does make me wonder whether to laugh or cry...

Any newbie gets the exact same words from you - you've become far too predictable.

Time for a sabbatical perhaps? Watch your pay doesn't get docked for these obvious failures to engage your latent creativity...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Well said. Ten stars would be yours (and no later than one minute after your posting of that statement, if I had access to the same software that the pseudo-skeptics use...)

This kind of BS, and the ongoing crap from the sock puppet army, will be the sort of thing that leads us all to mutiny. Interesting article on mutinies, HERE...

Chemtrails exist. Fact. It's just gosh-darn hard to prove when you don't have the resources (time, money, manpower) that the perpetrators have. Always helps to be bankrolling the media, politicians and military with this sort of scam...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Chemtrails exist. Fact. It's just gosh-darn hard to prove when you don't have the resources (time, money, manpower) that the perpetrators have.

I just use Google.

It's really not that hard. Why doesn't someone start a blog, add all the evidence, remove evidence that is shown to be false, and then you'll have it.

Why not?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Please remember this from the OP:

It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule

Fly, you have said between the last two posts of yours:

Watch your pay doesn't get docked

This kind of BS, and the ongoing crap from the sock puppet army

pseudo-skeptics

The debunkers have repeatably been asking for a link to a piece of evidence. None has been given. Repeatably asking for something does not equate to asassination of character, belittlement, or ridicule, it's an attempt at learning what makes you believe the way you do.
We are not "pseudo" skeptics, we are skeptics. Please give one solid "fact" that you have used to determine what side of the debate you take. Just one thing. So we can read it, think about it, and be on the same page as you.
We are not paid to do this. Most of us do it as a hobby, trying to show people the science behind what they see and imploring them to learn about something they do not understand. I've talked to several people, here and on YouTube, who were swayed by something I personally said. They researched, compared and contrasted the information from both sides of the fence, like I did, and now say they were wrong, and science is correct. This is not character asassination, belittlement, or ridicule. It's about us showing you why we believe the way we do.
We are not spreading BS. Most of the time, it is the debunkers who give links to something beside pro-"chemtrail" sites and YouTube videos. Please explain in what way the science is wrong. Point out an error.
We are not part of any group, we are not organized, we are not told what to say, or how to believe. We have all researched or, more importantly, are experienced with the topics at hand. Face it, if you have never flown a plane, you are not as knowledgeable as a pilot. Are you a chemist? A geologist? A meteorologist? Have you studied any of these fields? It's not a slur against you to think you don't know enough about the topics to form an informed opinion without knowing what you used to determine what you say are facts.
So far the name-calling and insults have come from posts like your's.
Which is what this thread is about.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You just fought for people lumping you guys up as a whole, but lumped another group when you used the word "debunkers" its full circle here and both sides the same really.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Not really, just Fly.
But if you look back over the (too) many pages of this thread, his behavior is on par for the course.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Oh, to be honest i didnt even read it.... I just kinda see it alot here, the truthers and debunkers and how close they can be sometimes.. No worries lol i wasnt really commenting on the situation at hand

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Found the D**mned Book...
...easily. Got it shipped to me ASAP. It was not hard to find. One thing all books have is an ISBN. That took some looking, but after about 5 grueling minutes of searching Google, I found that, then that just takes another Google with the ISBN, which brings up textbook sellers, many of whom sell through Amazon. Even with quick shipping, I'm not expecting it until about Thursday. All for less than $10.

Now the good part. For me, at least.
Using "science textbook with chemtrails" (I know it's a made up word which is why I always use "" , but those can mess up Google), I found 151,00 hits. Seems the only people talking about it all use the same source: Will Thomas. The first 20 hits, plus more later on as well. Pretty sad. As it was published almost ten years ago, and was not in wide use, and not republished, it's hardly a smoking gun.
Sorry believers, it's not looking good.....
edit on 15-5-2011 by stars15k because: size 6 font was just too big

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Yep, they now teach children that our 'clouds' can come out of the exhaust of a plane with the words 'particle air' on the side. Like the 'new math' we now have the 'new science' being taught and the indoctrination with plane created cloud viewing for children to become aclimated to it.

www.gatheringspot.net...

Those are some interesting claims in that link. Have yo come across any actual COPIES of the suposed text, or just second and third hand reports of what someone heard someone say?

The chemtrails section is found in the Centre Point Learning Science I Essential Interactions science book.

Take a look in a library i'd say..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

So you are saying that the PTB are evil people with the means to do evil things, and that spraying the population sounds like the type of thing they might do, and it's technically possible to spray things from planes.

But, beyond some people thinking contrail persist too long, or are too white, there is no evidence they are actually doing it?

Because that the evidence we are asking for - actual evidence that something physically is happening.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Uncinus because: formatting

No Shulze, I'm saying you and your bunk buddies are severely evidence challenged. You already have it, you just choose to deny it and continuously ask for it to be spoon fed to you over and over and then turn around and ask for it again. You're playing games, no problem though, other people see it, the list is growing, just check most any MSM or other internet comment site, you're wasting your efforts, people more than ever are starting to notice their weather is being intentionally modified and I think the numbers will only grow until they soon reach saturation.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Screw the deniers! The sock puppets and just plain mentally challenged do the same thing in most topics on this site. Why would you close the forum and give them the victory? That is thier goal. When they come out of the wood work and try to hard to disrupt reasonable discussion that is just another sign of the topics validity.
edit on 15-5-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I agree, they're wasting their time, too many people already know, and I imagine soon the science of weather engineering will come out of the closet into the mainstream just like so many other hidden covert programs of the past. It is funny though if you look at the posting times of the sockpuppet crew you wonder if they might be coming from one of those military proxy programs we've all been warned about that generates fake computer entities. Does seem reasonable by the robotic repititious nonsense spouted over and over and over, no ability to recall what was said even in the last page, not very creative or interesting, but definately persistant little buggers.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No Shulze, I'm saying you and your bunk buddies are severely evidence challenged. You already have it, you just choose to deny it and continuously ask for it to be spoon fed to you over and over and then turn around and ask for it again. You're playing games, no problem though, other people see it, the list is growing, just check most any MSM or other internet comment site, you're wasting your efforts, people more than ever are starting to notice their weather is being intentionally modified and I think the numbers will only grow until they soon reach saturation.

If the evidence were really there, it would be trivial to collect it in one place.

Nobody has done this, in the 14 years of the theory, all you've got are error-ridden web sites like aircrap.org, or carnicom.com, and movies like "what in the world are they spraying" that are so full of errors it's difficult to think it's not intentional misinformation. It's not looking very good for your theory if all you can trot out is a bunch of patents for spraying stuff, and some evil tests the government did 40 years ago.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

You just fought for people lumping you guys up as a whole, but lumped another group when you used the word "debunkers" its full circle here and both sides the same really.

The word debunkers, bunksters, bunk buddies, etc. and all variations come as a result from the formerly used words such as 'chemmies'. The words sockpuppets though come from articles such as the one in the Guardian warning researchers of how the gov. is using it's employees to attempt to use smoke and mirrors to lead people astray. Shills and disinfo agents likely come from such things as the CIA's and other alphabet soups use of intentional disinformation such as their Project Mockingbird and similar programs. Now, we straight on that?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The debunkers have repeatably been asking for a link to a piece of evidence. None has been given.

Absolutely untrue, no matter how much evidence is posted, they ignore it and ask for it all over again. Plus they put no effort into looking into it themselves and downplay and ignore any inconvenient truth. Page after page after page of evdience gets cited and then on the very next page they act as if they have Alzheimer's. That's really ok though. The more they do that, the more these pages get brought back up, and the more chance for others to find the evidence and start their own further research. That's really all that matters at this point, the interest is still growing as evidenced everywhere I travel on the net and meet more and more and more very awakened people.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Well apparently you see a future in which "chemtrails" actually exist.

Sounds like a prediction to me

Chemtrails exist now.
I don’t make “predictions”.

Unlike professional contract killers there is pleasure in those here who partake in the destruction of innocence, which is what chemtrails do. It’s the indiscriminate poisoning of people and other living things. Such a depraved crop of humanity has never existed in history. Thus there’s no such thing as “prediction” (guess) in reference to the predestination of this type of depraved and degenerate soul.

edit on 15-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

Still a prediction. You told me evidence will come. Seeings theres is currently no evidence to support the chemtards claims, this implies that someday there will be evidence. I'm assuming that will be when or if chemtrails ever exist.

But if you have any evidence...

Nah, who am i kidding. of course you don't.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join