It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by RisenAngel77

You cannot possibly tell the chemical content of something just by looking at it, especially from miles away.
Nothing over your head smaller than large hail is able to be felt by you. It will be blow away by the wind, and remain suspended for hours, even day, possibly forever.

Two facts that really cannot be refuted. You are mistaken if you think otherwise. There is no credible proof that "chemtrail" theory is real. Anecdotes and eyewitness are meaningless.
Sorry, but there are either "chem-" in those trails are there are not. It's empirical, not intellectual, spiritual, or moral.

Sorry I couldnt concentrate on reading this with the sound of an airplane still chemtrailing over my house. So silly of me to try and second guess you.

Once you start seeing things in your house, you will know what I mean.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I repeat: Usage of "chemtrailers" is not a nice label (personally speaking, of course). Use it enough, it might make it into the dictionary. Shall we say that these "chemtrail enthusiast" is a better descriptive to what in the world people are seeing in the skies? Again, "chemtrails" could be anything without concrete proof. Other than that, I haven't seen much activity in the "geo-engineering" forum. Maybe it should just go away into the night like all things dead and dying --- unpopular.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Because Tasmania likely doesn't have anything NATO or others want at the moment, nobody to steal from, or to sicken or to kill. What would be the point?

Err what does cloud seeding have to do with NATO, stealing, sickening or killing people??

C'mon Chad, you're still decades behind, I still don't think you're really trying.

Decades?

Nah.

Here's a better link for you too:

csat.au.af.mil...

The paper Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 is one chapter of many from 4 volumes written by air force students.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I still fail to see why they would want to seed a sky that has no clouds in it!! After all as you said it is CLOUD SEEDING.

A lot of the trails seen are criss crossing the sky like a checkers board, and the problem being is that there are no natural clouds, just the so called "Cloud Seeding"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Just one story, this one from the BBC that claims 'cloud seeding' experiments caused massive flooding and some deaths in the U.K.

Yes, a well-known vignette of cloud seeding gone awry. Nothing to do with geo-engineering, chemtrails, or your Xs and Os.

While people can debate this story and choose to either accept or reject it, to think that weather mod. technology hasn't evolved the same way other technology has in the last 50 years I think is short sighted at best and disingeneous at worse.

Again, quite reasonable. Nothing to do with actual application, or fear of clouds.

Deny if you want but many people are seeing it and I think unfortunately (IMO) those around the Mississippi area are feeling it.

The worst possible type of hype for your faith.

Are you seriously contending that the current floods are the result of chemtrails or geo-engineering?

Have you no idea what causes the seasonal flooding of the Mississippi River basin or why they've had levees in places for more than 100 years?

jw

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Well that's exactly it, there are some chemtrailers who claim cloud seeding is chemtrailing, as in spraying out the back of a high altitude jet.

This is just plain stupidity, because as you say, to seed a cloud, you need a cloud.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

You are absolutely correct that the loss of UVB, from the global dimming caused by the constant INTENTIONAL modification of our atmosphere is causing a loss of vit. D intake which is *one* factor in types of chemical depression. But hey, it's good for billions of dollars of additional sales of SSRIs to Big Pharma, and keeps the money changing hands so...who's complaining

Please provide the studies showing a "loss of UVB" anywhere in the world.

Ever think the loss of vit.D could be attributed to a populace that spends a greater percentage of its time indoors than ever before might contribute a tiny bit?

No, it's much easier to make up a boogeyman and blame everyone else than our own lazy asses.

I would also guess that another factor of "chemical depression" would be the inability to understand the world as it is wothout making up monsters in the sky. Or worrying about things we don't understand because we gave up trying to learn for ourselves and would rather just listen to the most appealing suggestions about our perceived and self-diagnosed/imagined problems.

Again, show me ONE study tying any of these things to chemtrails. You can't.

jw

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
You are absolutely correct that the loss of UVB, from the global dimming caused by the constant INTENTIONAL modification of our atmosphere is causing a loss of vit. D intake which is *one* factor in types of chemical depression. But hey, it's good for billions of dollars of additional sales of SSRIs to Big Pharma, and keeps the money changing hands so...who's complaining.

Global dimming has been decreasing (i.e. it's been getting brighter) since 1991.

en.wikipedia.org...

So how does that tie in with the chemtrail theory?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Well that's exactly it, there are some chemtrailers who claim cloud seeding is chemtrailing, as in spraying out the back of a high altitude jet.

This is just plain stupidity, because as you say, to seed a cloud, you need a cloud.

Ahhh this garbage again, funny how "contrails" do not need a cloud to form, i take it that cloud seeding just doesn't cut it compared to a normal everyday jet.

/ In before retarded comment that is """cloud seeding is only done to produce rain***

edit on 14-5-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The following video explains this crime very clearly.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Ahhh this garbage again, funny how "contrails" do not need a cloud to form, i take it that cloud seeding just doesn't cut it compared to a normal everyday jet.

Why would a contrail need a cloud to form? A contrail is a cloud. Go learn how a cloud forms and then go learn how a contrail forms before calling something garbage, it's a cliche but this is basic, BASIC meteorological science.

I'll give you a head start:

How are clouds formed?

All air contains water, but near the ground it is usually in the form of an invisible gas called water vapor. When warm air rises, it expands and cools. Cool air can't hold as much water vapor as warm air, so some of the vapor condenses onto tiny pieces of dust that are floating in the air and forms a tiny droplet around each dust particle. When billions of these droplets come together they become a visible cloud.

www.weatherwizkids.com...

And...

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

/ In before retarded comment that is """cloud seeding is only done to produce rain***

Who's retarded here?

Seems the one who doesn't even know how a cloud forms could be deemed retarded, although stupid and ignorant may befit better.

But I digress, not only has cloud seeding been used to produce rain, it's also used to stop it! Amazing huh?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule the people who believe that this phenomenon is real.

Oh well, it rings true for most of the other forums too. Like the UFO/Aliens forum. So do you mean that this should be shut down too?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

But what proof is there for 'Chemtrails'? Usually the only 'proof' I hear of is people suggesting to "look up at the skies...can't you see it looks different?".....Having been a lifelong sky watcher since I was a child, I can honestly answer, "no...they do not look different at all" to that question. I've found my opinion is no better evidence than theirs however, which I why I included the link to a site proving that contrails do indeed look the same now, as they've always looked.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hey

Although I didn't read past the first comment, I feel like you have run into the cunundrum.

And its thbe big conundrum plaguing conspiracies and truth worldwide, on every subject known to man.

The problem with every last thing that is put forth by man, trying to describe something accuratley, is the fellow man uncanny ability to question: why?

No matter what the topic, whether its any science, or theoretical hypothesis, no matter how relied and trusted any thing is, it is still open to the valid , yet usually idiotic and ignorant question of why??
This can be applied to almost everything taught,and if the asker is resillient enough to continue the howcome of every answer, soon enough the answerer, will realize, well.. I don't friggin know, that's what it is now shut up.

Bottom line is

Basically nothing can be proven. At least with thelogic used in man.

We are all everything at once. And so nothing can be proven untill we know it all.

But proof really only means your able to persuade the other party enough to believe you.

After many years I have realized I shouldn't care what others think or believe.
They've just helped put into perspective where my beliefs have come from.
You wil never win the fight of gettng others to agree with you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

It might be a BBC story, but it's a load of bunk
Even the account there contains internal inconsistencies (cloud seeding over Bedfordshire, followed by a shower 50 miles away followed by ....... widespread heavy rain due to a stalled frontal system across Western Britain a few days later?)

A slightly more reliable response from someone who actually knows what he's talking about:

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

The cloud seeding story gets ressurected every few years: there's always someone new wanting to believe fairy stories.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

You could start with this site, it travels the distance in identifying what is chemtrails and what is contrails.

www.worldaffairsbrief.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Don't worry, although I never visit this section of ATS- I too am curious about the streams left in the sky.
Even normal toxins from planes have to be doing something to our atmosphere,
On another point.
Didn't the annunaki come to earth because they needed gold to cure their atmosphere?
Just a ponder?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here is also a chemical analysis carried out by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, Ph.D into the content of chemtrails.

1. Aluminum barium
2. Aluminum Oxide
3. Bacilli and Molds
4. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
5. Pseudomonas Florescens
6. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens
7. Streptomyces
8. Enterobacteriaceae
9. Serratia Marcscens
10. Human white Blood Cells-A restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA 11. Enterobacter Cloacal
12. Other Bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.
13. Carcinogen Zinc Cadmium Sulfide.

www.mayanmajix.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
Don't worry, although I never visit this section of ATS- I too am curious about the streams left in the sky.
Even normal toxins from planes have to be doing something to our atmosphere,
On another point.
Didn't the annunaki come to earth because they needed gold to cure their atmosphere?
Just a ponder?

Yes that's what they say, it's funny how they've got advertisements asking people to mail in their Gold
for Cash, now Money Mart is doing it too. It does appear Gold is a hot commodity right now. It's also
a bit funny that you mentioned the Anunnaki as i've had a dream or two about them appearing to
everyone, not so nice guys, big tall, Enki was alright though, politer than the other ones.

And all he said to me was, "I'll be back for you at 4:20". End.
edit on 14-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't need convincing.
I don't mind that we discuss and debate the REASONS that they are spraying the trails but to deny they are spraying? Either you are a pure shill or you don't want to see.
I spent the better part of my life walking. I KNOW the skies. I know what clouds look like..all types. I KNOW what contrails are.

Now my personal story. It the beginning of Feb 2009, not long before the swine flu got it's foothold in the media..I left work around 430pm on a Wednesday (the 11th). As I drove home, I took note of the particularly heavy spray day. I found myself in disbelief of the amount of hazy gridding. It was chilling, actually. I recall saying aloud to my mother when I got home "I just want to point out..if I fall ill in a few days, I think they put something in the trails.." I am not even sure what made me say that..maybe because the trails looked so intensely deliberate.

That was a Wednesday. On Thursday I awoke with a gravelly voice but got through the day thinking I would be ok. Friday I felt okay..worked my usual half-day, got home around noon and took the kids out for errands. I was at a pizza house when I was overcome with an intensely chilly feeling. One hour later, while walking through Target, I thought I was going to pass out..very suddenly. Getting home was awful..I had to keep stopping the car and wait out the waves of achiness. That evening I tossed and turned in godawful pain. The next morning I got up, still feeling awful and tried to make my kid's valentines day treat bags. Walking upstairs, I collapsed and fell forward on my chest, bruising my breastbone and ribs. I was miserable. That evening (Sat.) the coughing started. By Sunday I was so weak and the coughing was AWFUL. Monday I could not get to work..by Tuesday the cough was so serious I drove to the ER. I was having desperate breathing issues and hacked up fibrous material and blood. They noted my breathing was struggling and placed me on Oxygen. They ran tests, assuming I had the flu. The doctor was very perplexed at my results. He described it as "Pneumonia with sort of a flu but like nothing we've seen.."
I was put on heavy medications and I dosed up on Vitamins D and C especially. Both of my children got the same thing to a lesser degree.
Long story short..within 2-3 days of those trails, San Diego county EXPLODED with cases like mine. While in the ER, I heard dozens of people stating the same symptoms. I will forever remain convinced that there was something in those trails.
My daughter's father is an aerospace engineer and an expert on planes; works for Northrup. He is no conspiracy theorist but finally admitted that he was fully aware of the "mystery planes" that spray up the sky. He is uncomfortable discussing it, but has been kind enough in the past to take good pics of them doing their thing. I'm going to trust he knows what he's talking about in regards to planes.

edit on 14-5-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join