It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
The way I see it is; if Wal-Mart can legally pump chemicals into their A/Cs to stimulate shoppers to buy, then why couldn't/wouldn't the government do the same to the masses to try and manipulate the populous to do whatever the hell it is they want/need them to do?

Wow.... I had a feeling about this months ago. I thought to myself "why not? If the corporate oligarchy sprays the skies already". It's refreshing to hear somebody else saying ANYTHING about it. There's been such an ocean of news the past year that I only thought about it one day and sort of forgot about it because... well I try to just never go to those places anyway too, I guess. But still, this deserves more highlighting, so kudos. I won't ask you for a source on that because I have a heart, a mind, a PC and an internet connection that allows me to verify this for myself since this is one of those things I care about a little EXTRA. Hear that naysayers?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I wouldnt agree with the theory to slowly reduce population or kill off citizens. Why would the goverment due this when there whole power comes from the mighty tax dollar. With out citizens paying taxes, they dont survive. With that said, 49% of americans now dont pay taxes(welfare, social secuity, etc) Who knows?

My point being, I would tend to agree with your idea. However it has been shown that several new groups and enviromentalists have manipulated weather readings and results in grand scheme of trying to control all corporations/business that deal with effects to thee enviroment. Thus controling any future political landscape that they require.
edit on 14-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Promion
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DISINFO ALERT

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I don't need convincing.
I don't mind that we discuss and debate the REASONS that they are spraying the trails but to deny they are spraying? Either you are a pure shill or you don't want to see.
I spent the better part of my life walking. I KNOW the skies. I know what clouds look like..all types. I KNOW what contrails are.

Now my personal story. It the beginning of Feb 2009, not long before the swine flu got it's foothold in the media..I left work around 430pm on a Wednesday (the 11th). As I drove home, I took note of the particularly heavy spray day. I found myself in disbelief of the amount of hazy gridding. It was chilling, actually. I recall saying aloud to my mother when I got home "I just want to point out..if I fall ill in a few days, I think they put something in the trails.." I am not even sure what made me say that..maybe because the trails looked so intensely deliberate.

That was a Wednesday. On Thursday I awoke with a gravelly voice but got through the day thinking I would be ok. Friday I felt okay..worked my usual half-day, got home around noon and took the kids out for errands. I was at a pizza house when I was overcome with an intensely chilly feeling. One hour later, while walking through Target, I thought I was going to pass out..very suddenly. Getting home was awful..I had to keep stopping the car and wait out the waves of achiness. That evening I tossed and turned in godawful pain. The next morning I got up, still feeling awful and tried to make my kid's valentines day treat bags. Walking upstairs, I collapsed and fell forward on my chest, bruising my breastbone and ribs. I was miserable. That evening (Sat.) the coughing started. By Sunday I was so weak and the coughing was AWFUL. Monday I could not get to work..by Tuesday the cough was so serious I drove to the ER. I was having desperate breathing issues and hacked up fibrous material and blood. They noted my breathing was struggling and placed me on Oxygen. They ran tests, assuming I had the flu. The doctor was very perplexed at my results. He described it as "Pneumonia with sort of a flu but like nothing we've seen.."
I was put on heavy medications and I dosed up on Vitamins D and C especially. Both of my children got the same thing to a lesser degree.
Long story short..within 2-3 days of those trails, San Diego county EXPLODED with cases like mine. While in the ER, I heard dozens of people stating the same symptoms. I will forever remain convinced that there was something in those trails.
My daughter's father is an aerospace engineer and an expert on planes; works for Northrup. He is no conspiracy theorist but finally admitted that he was fully aware of the "mystery planes" that spray up the sky. He is uncomfortable discussing it, but has been kind enough in the past to take good pics of them doing their thing. I'm going to trust he knows what he's talking about in regards to planes.

edit on 14-5-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

I would like to say that I highly respect you for sharing your story. As I said somewhere else, I too am feeling various symptoms that I correlate with the increased chemtrails. Headaches, muscle weakness, breathing problems (that's a big one.. my lungs were better when I was smoking almost a pack a day of cigarettes 3 years ago. I had smoked cigarettes regularly for 2 years I'd say and at around 3 years ago I stopped. My breathing instantly got better. IN FACT, I always paid attention to the fact that even prior to quitting smoking, I would notice the changes in the elasticity of my lungs ON A DAILY BASIS responding to my smoking more or smoking less. If you pay attention, people, you'll notice that you DO have remarkable powers of perception. So anyway, I noticed my lungs get better and worse as I smoked 3 cigarettes a day vs a pack. I would go back and forth between 3 and a bunch like that.... and then I stopped altogether and the body, amazing thing that it is, got better much faster... but that seemed to only last a few months. As SOON as I got into the chemtrail issue, I got this intuition like "okay, they know we're about to find out the truth so they're probably gonna shift it into high gear right about now, to milk every last drop they can get, those merchants of death. Low and behold, once I noticed the weather was completely nuts, unpredictable, sunlight was rarer and rarer because of the spraying, once I noticed that, I started getting diarrhea sometimes like 6X a day. IMMEDIATELY when I opened my door to go hunt those trails for camera footage, it was like the air punched me. It was immediate. As soon as the air hit me from outside.

That was last summer. I have a feeling they spray more in the summer because as well as those symptoms, I found my body suddenly was no good at figuring out if it was hot or cold. Last summer I would take off my shirt and put it back on over and over again. Then in the winter that got better. Now as the spring is starting up again I'm getting the hot/cold thing again, which I believe has something to do with the thyroid, but I'll have to double check that. Also, I didn't get diarrhea or that weird stomach feeling for much of the winter, too.

And people, you must appreciate that even years ago when I was doing coc aine, the occasional speed, MDMA, and experimenting with other things (the psychedelics were safe, though, so nobody better give me any flak for that), getting almost no sleep, working at a call center sitting down all the time smoking cigarettes, occasionally getting very drunk, EVEN THAT STATE OF AFFAIRS LEFT MY BODY SO MUCH MORE INTACT THAN IT FEELS TODAY. I never touched heroin or crack, but I've had my fair share of a bunch of other stuff, and if you eat even semi-right, those other "hard" drugs don't do # to you, not compared to alcohol (it's pretty much agreed that alcohol is worse than crack, heroin, and coke combined (statistics, see Bill Hicks), but that's a side issue.) Point is, I haven't done any other drugs other than pot for probably the past 2 years.... AND so I am able to say the conditions were "controlled" here, and as such, I am able to conclude that chemtrails have insulted my body much much much more than even when I saw less chemtrails in the sky, was careless with my body, ate CRAP, got NO sleep, smoked almost a pack of cigarettes a day. Yeah I was exercising a TINY bit more than I am now, but I'd say the difference is negligible.

I'd say that speaks volumes. Especially when you don't know WHAT the # is in coc aine. It was probably 10%, maybe 20% pure, and the rest a frickin mystery.

Side note: Never supporting the CIA with THAT bad habit again in my fvcking life. No I'd prefer to help those Mexican civilians I've learned about now by NOT contributing to the demand of this heart-wrenching garbage. Anybody know that the banker-funded coke gangs down there have killed thousands of people the past year or two alone? They've assassinated mayors and congressmen. It's quite the problem down there. That could have it's own thread if it doesn't already. It's bad enough the weather modification is clearly flooding the place and sh!tting tornadoes all over it so that's bad enough. Oh I forgot to mention the radiation from Fukushima is raining on them too... and on me. And when I look at the precipitation radar at www.woweather.com it haunts me. It doesn't look natural. I know it's not my region, but it's haunting to see rain come on like a light switch all over the entire country all at once, in blotches of circles reak of man-made manipulation. Go to the website, people. Watch the 24 hour loop. It's the same thing every single day.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I wouldnt agree with the theory to slowly reduce population or kill off citizens. Why would the goverment due this when there whole power comes from the mighty tax dollar. With out citizens paying taxes, they dont survive. With that said, 49% of americans now dont pay taxes(welfare, social secuity, etc) Who knows?

Why is there a gigantic Stonehenge-like monument in Georgia in the US, that has etched on it, in 7 different languages, that 500,000,000 people would be ideal... I don't know.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
First they came for the Geo-Engineering forum and I didn't visit it much so I didn't speak up.

Then they came for the Weaponry forum, claiming it should go with Military Projects, but I didn't bother to protest.

But then they came for Aircraft Projects and everyone was so used to decreasing the amount of topics that we didn't bother protesting then either, and the quality of ATS began to subside.

Moral of the story, we should increase the number of major forums not decrease them.
More=Better

HAHAHAHA, I was thinking something like this. I'm glad SOMEBODY said it. You kick ass. Spot on.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Sorry Debunkers, chemtrails are real, HAARP is real. You wanna know what else? It pisses me off that people debunk crap when I am seeing it every single day with my own eyes. Feeling strange things on my head, something I never felt before the chemtrails started.

One day, you will start seeing what many others see, and you will come to these forums and apologize. I hold no judgement towards any of you, I was once asleep too, but it is because of your denial that these things keep occuring. Stop it, and admit it, and actually bring awareness to this matter.

Be the Hero you were born to be.

Sorry, I just needed to say something on this subject.

Man I wish I could have reacted to them the way you did. Your post is truly inspiring. We need more people like you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Now is not the time to give up on this issue especially since it seems to be increasing and more people are looking up and realizing those aren't just clouds floating by.
As with most things I research I like to look to the CSPAN network because information there can be verified with congressional records and such.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Tell us how you really feel. Why doesnt somebody just publicly ask Obama if the government is doing it ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

Could that also mean to prepare people after a world catastrophe? Example: Asteroid, Nuclear War, Major Earth Quake, etc. So when the population has already suffered to not surpass that mark ever again? Did you ever think of that?

After all, its not like those stones were created in the middle of the cold war when everyone thought the world very well might come to an end. Oh wait. They were created during that time period.

edit on 14-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexMustReturn
reply to post by ProRipp

Tell us how you really feel. Why doesnt somebody just publicly ask Obama if the government is doing it ?

You mean Barry Soetaro? That's why.... because we still refer to him as "Obama". He's got the shadiest history in the world. According to Wayne Madsen, an investigate reporter who's life has been threatened by the whitehouse for revealing this, Barry could have been president of 3 different countries - Indonesia, Kenya, and USA. If that's not crazy enough to make people wonder what the heck is going on with their government, then I don't know. But who knows, maybe it'll sort of all happen at once, everybody realizing THAT info AND the chemtrail atrocities waged on us daily, AND the many other things going on. I don't think change will happen overnight, but you get what I'm saying. We have to start being more sophisticated with our language. That, I think, is number one.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
By the way, how do you guys get that youtube video to display so nicely like that in your post. I click "VID: YOUTUBE" at the toolbar for the posting thing and it asks me for a youtube video NUMBER? I looked all over and I can't find any youtube number. What gives?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland
By the way, how do you guys get that youtube video to display so nicely like that in your post. I click "VID: YOUTUBE" at the toolbar for the posting thing and it asks me for a youtube video NUMBER? I looked all over and I can't find any youtube number. What gives?

It's in the url, after "watch=" or "v=" and before the "&", so for something like

h.ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwRR3d1HDiE&feature=player_embedded

It's gwRR3d1HDiE

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I have seen multiple reports of people that admitted they wer spraying someting in the air.including a former military guy that bacame a weatherman. He said it was forsome sort of climate control.

Also, the UN has has requested that nations stop implemening these climate control activities because it could end up for the worse, we do not know what kind of effects there will be on the long run.

Also, I believe Germany officially admitted that they were spraying stuff.

Of course the trails in the sky have become abundant.. Air traffic has multiplied again and again and again the last 50 years,

Nope, Germany has never admitted to anything. A chemtrailer who did a "Translation" lied in the translation, in order to promote the chemtrail conspiracy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by Chadwickus

I still fail to see why they would want to seed a sky that has no clouds in it!! After all as you said it is CLOUD SEEDING.

A lot of the trails seen are criss crossing the sky like a checkers board, and the problem being is that there are no natural clouds, just the so called "Cloud Seeding"

If there are no clouds, then it cant be cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is not about a blue sky, its a small aircraft that is used to fire flares inside of a rain/snow storm, trying to induce a bit more precipation.

The small planes used cant even get up to the jet aircraft altitudes anyways, nor is there the amount of moisture up there and its too cold at those altitudes too.

Many of you chemtrailers have no idea what cloud seeding actually is, and its better to learn more about it, than just repeating what other chemtrailers or chemtrail sites say it is.

edit on 14-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thank you very much.
These clouds below look insanely manipulated. Oh and it's ugly too. It ruins my day, sometimes, until I can pull back and get a bigger perspective, and take it as a challenge.

They tried to say THIS strange spiral in Norway was a "failed missile test" but the video speaks for itself.

If that last video didn't speak for itself. This will help...

...unless it's been taken down, as usual. But listen, I saw the video, and it oulines NASA time-lapse footage from their satellite up there and there was something like 33 hours of missing footage at the precise time of the Norway Spiral event (as well as evidence of image-splicing, blurring of planets, etc). The title of the bookmark was "Yet More Proof NASA IS Hiding The Origins Of The Norway Spiral In The Sky WATCH!."

But this is very weird...

RT news station reporting on that...

Here's a very interesting article titled...

Surreal Chilean Skies

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by Uncinus

I would like to see your evidence that it is NOT being sprayed. You guys are always sprouting about producing proof .....well where's your proof this does not exist????

Now just wait a second.

You all claiming this is going on, have the burden of proof. You cant just make a claim without evidence, and tell others to disprove.

That would be like me claiming I am typing this while riding on a pink elephant. Prove I am not...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Come into the modern age, the old 'cloud seeding' methods used decades ago have been suplanted with new very sophisticated ways of creating clouds and maniplulating weather. You guys really have to be smarter than this, when I read your replies they appear very disingenuous, and I for one don't really believe your even trying to be honest, only attempting to confuse the issue.

No, they havent.

Can you tell us your expertise with cloud seeding and meteorology? What projects have you played a part in to know what techniques are used?

Would you like to assert that you are more knowledgable about cloud seeding than me?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BackandtothelefT

Oh, brother!!!

....those aren't just clouds floating by.

Yes.

They.

Are.

That video, from C-Span....Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchision asks about possible ways to mitigate, and decrease the ferocity of storms, particularly hurricanes, and (hopefully too) tornadoes.

She (quite incorrectly) attributes the recent events as being "stronger" than in the past....she falls into the same trap many "chem"=trailers do, there....short memories.

Nothing in that video supports the ridiculous "chem"-trail myth.....at most, at its basic, it is a few people discussing CLOUD-SEEDING with silver iodide. A technology decades old, and well understood and NOT a *secret*, nor harmful, in any way whatsoever......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

Those are perfectly normal and well explained by science.

Go out and learn some science, why don't you?

(BTW....video #2 was a rocket launch....from Russia!!!)
edit on Sat 14 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join