It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

TextLook I really don't have time to read all this

Just as you didn’t have time, I don’t have time either, why the Canadians Australians and new Yorkers are so rude on these boards, you all are so arrogant, gosh!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
And to top it off, I don't see anything in the guidelines saying you shouldn't support each other and spread love at a time when the site is rampant with government agents demonizing anybody speaking any truth, appealing to the lowest common denominator. A lone voice of reason stands out and I take that as my cue to support him/her.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by awareness10
Well, Californians don't seem to think their Air quality is worth breathing with
on their website packed with a sh*t load of links
www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

I don't think that actually represents ALL Californians

That would be a good site to convince people of the theory, if only was not littered with things that are obviously wrong.

If people were being honest there, they would remove the things that are wrong. But they seem to be able to justify having lies in there, because they think the overall message is true.

That would be like the PERFECT thing to say if you were a government agent. Of course, that in and of itself wouldn't be sufficient for me but I got this priceless INTUITION on my side. Anyway, what you're saying, I could say about Michael Moore's films... and in fact people HAVE said that about that guy's films. Ignore Michael's Halliburton connections and demonize people trying to spread truth about the heinous chemical assaults on our air.
edit on 5/13/2011 by PinealGland because: typo & forgot a word or two

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by PinealGland

TextLook I really don't have time to read all this

Just as you didn’t have time, I don’t have time either, why the Canadians Australians and new Yorkers are so rude on these boards, you all are so arrogant, gosh!

That was a bit narrow minded of you to include an entire Country according to your personal interpretation.
How rude!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
There might be something about this chemtrails conspiracy, but in my opinion it's much less than some people want us to believe.

I live in an area with a high air traffic, there is at least one plane in the sky every half hour. Most of them don't leave significant contrails; from time to time there is some contrail who linger for hours. Is it weird? You can say so. But the reasons could be so different; I'm not scientist, but I imagine it could be related to the winds strength and direction, the humidity in the air, maybe different types of fuel or engines. Most of the time the planes are so high, who can tell for sure what type of plane it is, what kind of fuel it uses and how it's waste behave in the air? Maybe the ever increasing pollution also affects the behavior of contrails. There are too many factors to consider before giving a definite answer.

Maybe they just silently get rid of some dangerous waste. It wouldn't surprise me very much.
As for the mass murder intention, I can't believe that. If you really think about it, all those big conspiracies that slowly poison us, like fluoridated water, aspartame, GMO, vaccines and so on, are all revolving around profits, not ideology. Huge profits. Those big corporations don't want to specifically kill us, but to profit from our ignorance. If we get cancer in the process, too bad for us. And for them, cancer it's also profitable, isn't it?
Now mass murder is not very profitable, and it would be quite stupid of them to do this. To keep us sick, dumb and quiet like a flock of sheeps, yes, I can see the advantages; but why killing us, since WE make them rich?

And beside that, this chemtrails story is already going on for many years; wouldn't it be the time to see some millions dying already?

There are a lot of weird things going on that we don't know about, a lot of garbage dumped in our food, water, air and medicines, but this is no mass murder conspiracy. It's greed, indifference and arrogance from their part, ignorance and inertia from our side.

So until someone really bring some impartial, clear evidences about this, I will not hurry to jump in the killer chemtrails bandwagon.

edit on 13-5-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

WhiteHat, I live under a very very low air traffic area, some days there are almost no planes, and most usually only the usual east/west 'regular' air traffic that leaves very quickly disapating contrails. But from time to time (once/twice a week) entire squadrons of planes will come out and they look like drunken pilots flying planes having severe mechanical problems (ever seen an old car with bad rings burn oil?) they fly right toward each other and in x's and o's and often they will either coat the ENTIRE sky out horizon to horizon with this BRILLIANT white mess that reflects light at odd angles, forms huge rings around the sun/moon, looks like nasty coal smoke once the sun goes down and the light quits shining on it, I don't doubt that anyone who has never PERSONALLY witnessed these cloud building/seeding exercises would doubt it, but I can tell you after YEARS of watching and learning, these operations I fully believe are to modify the weather, the decades old defunct 'cloud seeding' operations our grandfathers used to know have gone the way of the rotary phone, there are just people trapped back in the days of the model T that haven't kept up with technology and how it is being used. And unfortunately too there appear to be sockpuppets employed by our military (other) to downplay these open air operations just like they did with the open testing of all sorts of chemicals and pathogens described in "Clouds of Secrecy'.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I probably shouldn't indulge too much with this topic, but somethings are just too hard to resist.

This like everything else is beginning to look a lot like a two headed coin, much like Religion vs Atheism.
Waking up is going to be a bit of work for most people here in 3d land, but you have start somewhere right.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

You don't know how the atmosphere works and how things really fall out of the sky.
First some physics. Anything you drop has something called a terminal velocity. This is the maximum speed it will reach falling. The larger and denser the thing is, the longer the time it will take to reach terminal velocity. The adverse is also true: the smaller a thing is the quicker it reaches terminal velocity.
A cloud, including visible contrails, are made of very small particles of water/ice. And also very small particles of things like soot, dust, even bacteria and viruses. Because they are not gaseous, they are aerosols. These particles, ranging from 10-20 micrometers each. Something that small reaches the terminal velocity of 0.3 to 1.2 centimeters per second. It will take at least a day, in a still column of air, and more when you think about wind, updrafts and downdrafts. And it will reach ground level miles away. How many miles? Try all the way from China. There is a study that has traced all kinds of pollutants back to it's source and it's China. They have little or no emissions control there. If something is coming across from China, think about how far away anything far over your head is going to be when it reaches the ground. Not around you at all.
You cannot control wind or updrafts. You can't control gravity to make things fall faster.
The only thing that can affect you directly from that high up is very large hail. I haven't seen "chemtrails" being attributed to hail, have you?
Here's an article about it:
Made in China
How did the minerals get in those samples? Because they were put into the air halfway around the world.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland
Anyway, what you're saying, I could say about Michael Moore's films... and in fact people HAVE said that about that guy's films.

So you think the chemtrail sites should remove their lies then? Or do they have to wait for Michael Moore to do it first?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

WhiteHat, I live under a very very low air traffic area, some days there are almost no planes, and most usually only the usual east/west 'regular' air traffic that leaves very quickly disapating contrails.

Where do you live? Approximately?

And if you don't want to say, then have a look at this map:

www.aaronkoblin.com...

You can zoom in quite a lot on your approximate location. If you let me know where that is, I'll make a more detailed image of the overflights.

Here's the same image overlaid on a map so you can see which city is which
contrailscience.com...

The lines just represent 24 hours of flights.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Shutting down the forum does no good. Every time we gain a new member we may open someone's eyes with this...if we shut it down, all the hard work people have been doing to get the word out is lost. How would this help? So you're tired of it, done, whatever.....the rest of us are still up for the fight....are we not?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

What, you don't like my dream?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ilex2012

Yes, except....the real science and evidence is ignored.

The FACT that most "chem"-trail websites have posted false, and misleading information goes ignored...the false and misleading information is never corrected, no matter how many times it's pointed out.

In fact.....it is interesting to wonder just how many "new" members, as you alluded to, join here just to pump the "chem"-trail hoax?? As agents working for those who have the vested financial interest in it continuing.....

Because, with the continuing proof of the fallacious reasoning, and distortions and lies from "chem"-trail websites, it is fair to presume that most reasonably educated people would learn, from both sides, and see the games being played, by "chem"-trailers (aka, "chemmies").

Yet, some regulars here persist in remaining willfully (?) ignorant of the facts and the science.

Have to ask, "Why is that?"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just one story, this one from the BBC that claims 'cloud seeding' experiments caused massive flooding and some deaths in the U.K. While people can debate this story and choose to either accept or reject it, to think that weather mod. technology hasn't evolved the same way other technology has in the last 50 years I think is short sighted at best and disingeneous at worse. Deny if you want but many people are seeing it and I think unfortunately (IMO) those around the Mississippi area are feeling it. This post isn't for the bunktoid brigade, I know unless you were spoon fed by someone who looked like an 'authority figure' it couldn't possibly happen, but I post if for the more aware and intuitive who understand the goals and methods of those who's insatibale appetite for ever more control and profit knows no bounds.

-->Thirty-five deaths in the infamous Lynmouth flood disaster came only days after RAF rain-making experiments over southern England, it has emerged.
Ninety million tonnes of water swept down the narrow valley into Lynmouth on 15 August, 1952, destroying whole buildings.

Now, a BBC investigation has confirmed that secret experiments were causing heavy rainfall.

Classified documents on the trials have gone missing, but people involved have told their story for the BBC Radio Four's Document programme.

news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 13-5-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here you go the episode you are talking about.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First they came for the Geo-Engineering forum and I didn't visit it much so I didn't speak up.

Then they came for the Weaponry forum, claiming it should go with Military Projects, but I didn't bother to protest.

But then they came for Aircraft Projects and everyone was so used to decreasing the amount of topics that we didn't bother protesting then either, and the quality of ATS began to subside.

Moral of the story, we should increase the number of major forums not decrease them.
More=Better

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry Debunkers, chemtrails are real, HAARP is real. You wanna know what else? It pisses me off that people debunk crap when I am seeing it every single day with my own eyes. Feeling strange things on my head, something I never felt before the chemtrails started.

One day, you will start seeing what many others see, and you will come to these forums and apologize. I hold no judgement towards any of you, I was once asleep too, but it is because of your denial that these things keep occuring. Stop it, and admit it, and actually bring awareness to this matter.

Be the Hero you were born to be.

Sorry, I just needed to say something on this subject.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

You cannot possibly tell the chemical content of something just by looking at it, especially from miles away.
Nothing over your head smaller than large hail is able to be felt by you. It will be blow away by the wind, and remain suspended for hours, even day, possibly forever.

Two facts that really cannot be refuted. You are mistaken if you think otherwise. There is no credible proof that "chemtrail" theory is real. Anecdotes and eyewitness are meaningless.
Sorry, but there are either "chem-" in those trails are there are not. It's empirical, not intellectual, spiritual, or moral.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

SO WHAT??

That is about a cloud-seeding experiment.

Cloud-seeding is still done today. Has NOTHING to do with the usual "chem"-trails pictures that "chemmies" post on their websites and YouTube videos....pictures THEY post of actual, normal contrails.

Read up on cloud-seeding, to understand exactly how it works, what it really looks like (you really can't see it in action, from the ground) and what altitudes it's done at.

The people with the ridiculous "belief" in "chem"-trails who don't know the difference from cloud-seeding?

Well...just contributing to the noise, and confusion......makes it extremely hard to teach people the science and facts.

edit on Fri 13 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
This is why I think this whole geoengineering / chemtrail forum should be shut down !

It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule the people who believe that this phenomenon is real, and are genuinely concerned at the ramifications and effects (if any) on the health of the population !

Any amount of evidence though will be enough for those who chose to deny !

If you took a tank of the stuff they are spraying round and put it down in front of them it wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see where you got it from !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see it connected up to the nozzle on the plane !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to ride on the plane and see the valve open and see the crap come out the back !

And even then, they would probably find some other excuse to deny it !

All I know is, (and this is only my OPINION), I have lived on this earth for the best part of 50 yrs and for the first thirty or so of those years, I basked and tanned under clear blue skies fishing, in summer, some whispy clouds now and then, you remember the ones ? Like little light meringues floating along, maybe a plane or two, with a little white tail behind it, there one minute gone the next...........oh happy days............. !

Not under some Burberry/Tartan checkered criss-cross patterned bulls**t clouds that spread from one horizon to the next that I have to put up with today !
I BELIEVE my eyes !

You have to understand that the gov spends million to employ professional government mouth pieces. Also most of the denier type people I have met in real life where simple minded and upon visual profiling of said deniers they would appear to look as if they where mentally challenged.

Also you have to remember that a good deal of the deniers would also be lunatic like believers in an earlier age, except for the fact that rationally minded people are starting to look into these things and realize "hey there is something to this after all".

Sure I know what people say about slinging mud and how not to stoop down to others level, but the only way to destroy ignorance is with a sledge hammer. Not so much to change their point of view(there is a reason why they are ignorant in the first place), just make it so others will see their ignorance and ignore them.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Tecumte

SO WHAT??

That is about a cloud-seeding experiment.

Cloud-seeding is still done today. Has NOTHING to do with the usual "chem"-trails pictures that "chemmies" post on their websites and YouTube videos....pictures THEY post of actual, normal contrails.

Read up on cloud-seeding, to understand exactly how it works, what it really looks like (you really can't see it in action, from the ground) and what altitudes it's done at.

The people with the ridiculous "belief" in "chem"-trails who don't know the difference from cloud-seeding?

Well...just contributing to the noise, and confusion......makes it extremely hard to teach people the science and facts.

edit on Fri 13 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Come into the modern age, the old 'cloud seeding' methods used decades ago have been suplanted with new very sophisticated ways of creating clouds and maniplulating weather. You guys really have to be smarter than this, when I read your replies they appear very disingenuous, and I for one don't really believe your even trying to be honest, only attempting to confuse the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join