It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Uncinus
Name ONE piece of evidence (make it your best), and I'll try to address it to your satisfaction.

It simply IS true, the evidence of which is abundant has to be taken together as a whole as with any subject and you know that.

So you say that even though NONE of your evidence is actually correct, the sheer weight of this incorrect evidence is evidence that the theory itself is true.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

So you ignored the post that weedwacker was replying to. The one that the link to the holographic display was in. The one that said it was proven to be found in "chemtrails".

So you took his comment completely out of context and tried to make some irrelevant point.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Name ONE piece of evidence (make it your best), and I'll try to address it to your satisfaction.

It simply IS true, the evidence of which is abundant has to be taken together as a whole as with any subject and you know that.

So you say that even though NONE of your evidence is actually correct, the sheer weight of this incorrect evidence is evidence that the theory itself is true.

Have you been drinking Mikey, LOL, you guys are funny, I admit it is fun to toss you bunktoids a bone now and then, I always have to wonder if maybe some of you are part of the military sockpuppets out on the net trying your best to keep people away from this topic. Carry on now though, you are wasting your time, more people are becoming aware of the constant weather mod. every day, and there's little you can do about it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

So you ignored the post that weedwacker was replying to. The one that the link to the holographic display was in. The one that said it was proven to be found in "chemtrails".

So you took his comment completely out of context and tried to make some irrelevant point.

Whatever you say Phage...but you really know different.
edit on 13-5-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The other poster had a whole bunch of links, to the Strontium "dust" for 3-D hologram "projections"....along with the false claim that it has been "proven" in so-called "chem"-trails.

This was the same nonsense from another thread I participated in, that tried to tie together the non-existent "Project Bluebeam" with the non-existent "chem"-trails. It is tangential, in a way....but, to the "chem"-trail faithful, connected.....sadly, the lack of logic, science and reason gives way to superstition and blatant belief in fantasy.....

I can't recall the exact thread....why don't you search it? Use terms like "hologram"...it was fairly recent....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

You sound frustrated. I know the feeling.
I remember back in about 2001, driving in Albuquerque, pointing them out ( criss-crossed pattern for HOURS) to my mom, who happens to work at one of the major MIC corps, and even she know that wasn't right.
They've (TPTB) admitted to spraying aluminum, barium, etc., but still people are wanting to "debunk" this?
Again, you sound frustrated, but i disagree. It needs to remain open - those of us here with a few brain cells and an ability to analyze data, think, and come to a conclusion rather than accepting the spoon fed MSM garbage still benefit from it.
Just my .02$

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Carry on now though, you are wasting your time, more people are becoming aware of the constant weather mod. every day, and there's little you can do about it.

I'd be very happy if more people were looking at the weather, climate, pollution, etc. I think it's an important topic.

I just wonder why you hide your evidence away, as if you are somehow afraid it might be wrong.

Now if you are interested in promoting the truth, why make millions of people "do their own research". Why don't you just TELL them what the evidence is? Why can't someone put up a nice simple web page that lists the evidence, and removes errors when pointed out?

Why can't you point out a single mistake at Contrail Science?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland
Look I really don't have time to read all this. This forum is HUGE. 12 pages already? Likes seriously. Here's the thing, if you have a website that is that popular, one which that shooter Laughner frequented, a site which made national news, I think.... it's bound to attract the attention of a lot of idiots and a number of government agents who pose as civilians and have tactics that others have pointed out and which anybody really using their heads can see when they put down their egos.

The meat of the matter: Evil happens when good people do nothing. Yes evil happens when evil people are evil and when evil people exist but it ALLLLSO happens when good people do nothing. There are BOTH. And a deeper level of understanding allows this to be obvious and self-evident.

If you shut down this forum, you're not being strong, you're not being calm. We are in the period where the powers that be are throwing everything at us. The middle east is upside down right now and that deserves a whole section of this site unto itself if it doesn't already have one. But the point is everything is converging. All topics deserve to be on all sections of this site. Obviously that wouldn't be practical. But in a way it's unpractical to only focus on the middle east and ignore the 2 month long ongoing nuclear disaster happening in Japan, the biggest nuclear disaster in history. And I'm from Syria, a place where tanks are ruling the streets now, and people are being killed left, right and center (not saying I want depleted uranium littered all over that country) . Still, it makes no sense to only focus on Fukushima and to know nothing about dollar devaluation and the financial crisis. There's a billion things to keep track of and having a forum to focus on geo-engineering would help, in my humble opinion.

But in our hearts, we must update our definitions. If you close this forum down, then you are illustrating that you have no spine, and it will be a victory for the proponent of the global warming myth, who seek to tax us to oblivion for exhaling a substance which plants breath, and plants, mind you, had been on earth long before any animal life emerged. They are the primer for life. They inhale what we exhale. It's a perfect symbiotic relationship. Studies show that plants grow BETTER around those coal plants, I've heard. I've heard that plants are STARVED of CO2. They would LOVE to get more if they could. Plants also seem to be the greatest source of medicine for us.... and food... and higher consciousness & access to other dimensions.

Here's a great documentary video (trailer) on '___', something which Alex Jones doesn't EVER give enough credit. Here's the full film. Myself, I've had over 150 psychedelic experiences and a number of them were extremely powerful experiences, changed my life for the better and allowed me to break down the barriers between me and everything else around me. Not saying it was easy work and it's for everybody, but it was rewarding. Hands-down, life changing experiences that brought more love, peace, and harmony to my life. And it kills me that Alex doesn't give this topic justice. But you know what? I don't care. I love the guy and I know that he serves his purpose well. And you don't REALLY need psychedelics to see the insanity of a 6 year old getting groped, drug tested, and body scanned with those radiation chambers. If you don't recognize that this is evil then there's something wrong with you. And in the end, his purpose is our purpose and he did seem receptive to the '___' stories that Joe Rogan illustrated to him on the radio show. I firmly believe that this helped me and my life, but I know in my gut that it is not required to recognize evil. People simply don't understand the substances at this level in our evolution. They're too bizzare. I trust that when people grow up and accept that their government IS that evil, they will also start to question the prohibition of these psychedelic medicines, namely Mushrooms (see Terrence McKenna... although question his 1-child policy stance), '___' (see the work of Dr. Stanislav Groff), '___' & Ayahuasca. Don't get me wrong, the largest psychedelics conference in 17 years was held last year. It is starting to be more accepted by the professional community of scientists and psychologists. But it takes time.

So I love plants. It hurts me to see them get tumors everywhere I walk, and it hurts me to see bubbles rain down on them (and on me), it hurts me to see a guy rip the bark off of a palm tree with his BARE HANDS, in "What In The World Are They Spraying?". It hurts me because I still have a soul and I still have dignity and I trust my experiences. It hurts me to see Monsanto profit off of this (they make their genetically modified plants resistant to the aluminum they're spraying... OH and the Corexit they dispersed the oil with last year at the biggest oil disaster in history... but let's ignore the fact that crops on the coastal regions where oil was raining down... let's ignore the fact that the corexit probably rained down on the plants too, accounting for the fact that the NON-gmo plants were riddled with w disease that made them look like they had strange white burn marks all over them... let's ignore that... nothing to see here... move it along).

Most people these days have no energy or time to think about the important things in life. Or to simply think.... but that's changing, thanks to people with balls.

Look, I really don't have time to read all this, could you shorten what you are talking by 5 sequels into1 paragraph, not being rude, but I started getting dizzy, thanks a bunch.

link   
reply to post by ISeeTheFnords

Please provide a TPTB source admitting to spraying aluminum, barium, etc.

link   
There might be something about this chemtrails conspiracy, but in my opinion it's much less than some people want us to believe.

I live in an area with a high air traffic, there is at least one plane in the sky every half hour. Most of them don't leave significant contrails; from time to time there is some contrail who linger for hours. Is it weird? You can say so. But the reasons could be so different; I'm not scientist, but I imagine it could be related to the winds strength and direction, the humidity in the air, maybe different types of fuel or engines. Most of the time the planes are so high, who can tell for sure what type of plane it is, what kind of fuel it uses and how it's waste behave in the air? Maybe the ever increasing pollution also affects the behavior of contrails. There are too many factors to consider before giving a definite answer.

Maybe they just silently get rid of some dangerous waste. It wouldn't surprise me very much.
As for the mass murder intention, I can't believe that. If you really think about it, all those big conspiracies that slowly poison us, like fluoridated water, aspartame, GMO, vaccines and so on, are all revolving around profits, not ideology. Huge profits. Those big corporations don't want to specifically kill us, but to profit from our ignorance. If we get cancer in the process, too bad for us. And for them, cancer it's also profitable, isn't it?
Now mass murder is not very profitable, and it would be quite stupid of them to do this. To keep us sick, dumb and quiet like a flock of sheeps, yes, I can see the advantages; but why killing us, since WE make them rich?

And beside that, this chemtrails story is already going on for many years; wouldn't it be the time to see some millions dying already?

There are a lot of weird things going on that we don't know about, a lot of garbage dumped in our food, water, air and medicines, but this is no mass murder conspiracy. It's greed, indifference and arrogance from their part, ignorance and inertia from our side.

So until someone really bring some impartial, clear evidences about this, I will not hurry to jump in the killer chemtrails bandwagon.

edit on 13-5-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by smurfy

The other poster had a whole bunch of links, to the Strontium "dust" for 3-D hologram "projections"....along with the false claim that it has been "proven" in so-called "chem"-trails.

This was the same nonsense from another thread I participated in, that tried to tie together the non-existent "Project Bluebeam" with the non-existent "chem"-trails. It is tangential, in a way....but, to the "chem"-trail faithful, connected.....sadly, the lack of logic, science and reason gives way to superstition and blatant belief in fantasy.....

I can't recall the exact thread....why don't you search it? Use terms like "hologram"...it was fairly recent....

Project Bluebeam exists. Barium is an ingredient they use for the projection of the holograms. Dr. Nich Begich illustrates how exactly they beam voices into your head to add sound to the theatre of holograms. That's the word on the street.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Look I really don't have time to read all this. This forum is HUGE. 12 pages already? Likes seriously. Here's the thing, if you have a website that is that popular, one which that shooter Laughner frequented, a site which made national news, I think.... it's bound to attract the attention of a lot of idiots and a number of government agents who pose as civilians and have tactics that others have pointed out and which anybody really using their heads can see when they put down their egos.

The meat of the matter: Evil happens when good people do nothing. Yes evil happens when evil people are evil and when evil people exist but it ALLLLSO happens when good people do nothing. There are BOTH. And a deeper level of understanding allows this to be obvious and self-evident.

If you shut down this forum, you're not being strong, you're not being calm. We are in the period where the powers that be are throwing everything at us. The middle east is upside down right now and that deserves a whole section of this site unto itself if it doesn't already have one. But the point is everything is converging. All topics deserve to be on all sections of this site. Obviously that wouldn't be practical. But in a way it's unpractical to only focus on the middle east and ignore the 2 month long ongoing nuclear disaster happening in Japan, the biggest nuclear disaster in history. And I'm from Syria, a place where tanks are ruling the streets now, and people are being killed left, right and center (not saying I want depleted uranium littered all over that country) . Still, it makes no sense to only focus on Fukushima and to know nothing about dollar devaluation and the financial crisis. There's a billion things to keep track of and having a forum to focus on geo-engineering would help, in my humble opinion.

But in our hearts, we must update our definitions. If you close this forum down, then you are illustrating that you have no spine, and it will be a victory for the proponent of the global warming myth, who seek to tax us to oblivion for exhaling a substance which plants breath, and plants, mind you, had been on earth long before any animal life emerged. They are the primer for life. They inhale what we exhale. It's a perfect symbiotic relationship. Studies show that plants grow BETTER around those coal plants, I've heard. I've heard that plants are STARVED of CO2. They would LOVE to get more if they could. Plants also seem to be the greatest source of medicine for us.... and food... and higher consciousness & access to other dimensions.

Here's a great documentary video (trailer) on '___', something which Alex Jones doesn't EVER give enough credit. Here's the full film. Myself, I've had over 150 psychedelic experiences and a number of them were extremely powerful experiences, changed my life for the better and allowed me to break down the barriers between me and everything else around me. Not saying it was easy work and it's for everybody, but it was rewarding. Hands-down, life changing experiences that brought more love, peace, and harmony to my life. And it kills me that Alex doesn't give this topic justice. But you know what? I don't care. I love the guy and I know that he serves his purpose well. And you don't REALLY need psychedelics to see the insanity of a 6 year old getting groped, drug tested, and body scanned with those radiation chambers. If you don't recognize that this is evil then there's something wrong with you. And in the end, his purpose is our purpose and he did seem receptive to the '___' stories that Joe Rogan illustrated to him on the radio show. I firmly believe that this helped me and my life, but I know in my gut that it is not required to recognize evil. People simply don't understand the substances at this level in our evolution. They're too bizzare. I trust that when people grow up and accept that their government IS that evil, they will also start to question the prohibition of these psychedelic medicines, namely Mushrooms (see Terrence McKenna... although question his 1-child policy stance), '___' (see the work of Dr. Stanislav Groff), '___' & Ayahuasca. Don't get me wrong, the largest psychedelics conference in 17 years was held last year. It is starting to be more accepted by the professional community of scientists and psychologists. But it takes time.

So I love plants. It hurts me to see them get tumors everywhere I walk, and it hurts me to see bubbles rain down on them (and on me), it hurts me to see a guy rip the bark off of a palm tree with his BARE HANDS, in "What In The World Are They Spraying?". It hurts me because I still have a soul and I still have dignity and I trust my experiences. It hurts me to see Monsanto profit off of this (they make their genetically modified plants resistant to the aluminum they're spraying... OH and the Corexit they dispersed the oil with last year at the biggest oil disaster in history... but let's ignore the fact that crops on the coastal regions where oil was raining down... let's ignore the fact that the corexit probably rained down on the plants too, accounting for the fact that the NON-gmo plants were riddled with w disease that made them look like they had strange white burn marks all over them... let's ignore that... nothing to see here... move it along).

Most people these days have no energy or time to think about the important things in life. Or to simply think.... but that's changing, thanks to people with balls.

Look, I really don't have time to read all this, could you shorten what you are talking by 5 sequels into1 paragraph, not being rude, but I started getting dizzy, thanks a bunch.

You have no attention span. I believe it is against the rules of the community guidelines of this site to just say one sentence and leave it at that.... they're trying to encourage debate... not surprising as 75% of the pollsters here say they have college/university degrees or are in college/university. And a lot of you don't outright say only ONE SENTENCE but you might as well be doing that because you repeat things a billion times and are emotionally and intellectually constipated.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeeTheFnords
reply to post by ProRipp

You sound frustrated. I know the feeling.
I remember back in about 2001, driving in Albuquerque, pointing them out ( criss-crossed pattern for HOURS) to my mom, who happens to work at one of the major MIC corps, and even she know that wasn't right.
They've (TPTB) admitted to spraying aluminum, barium, etc., but still people are wanting to "debunk" this?
Again, you sound frustrated, but i disagree. It needs to remain open - those of us here with a few brain cells and an ability to analyze data, think, and come to a conclusion rather than accepting the spoon fed MSM garbage still benefit from it.
Just my .02$

Amen to THAT.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

Project Bluebeam does not exist.

Large crystals of strontium barium niobate (SrBaNb2O6, not barium) have been experimentally used for holographic displays.

Nick Begich is not a Doctor, he bought a degree from a diploma mill. He used bone conducting headphones to con the bonehead Ventura into believing he was "beaming" music into his head.

edit on 5/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Amen to THAT.

Didn't you just say this?

You have no attention span. I believe it is against the rules of the community guidelines of this site to just say one sentence and leave it at that

Pot, meet kettle.
edit on 5/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, Californians don't seem to think their Air quality is worth breathing with
on their website packed with a sh*t load of links
www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

edit on 13-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey, I'm not an idiot. I know I'm being a hypocrite here by not reading the rest of the posts, all those 12 pages, but from my experience wasting my whole day yesterday on this site... I decided to just speak from my heart and bypass the ocean of sh!t. I'm sorry if I'm treading on any toes. I'm sure some people said some important stuff. Anyway, the ones that are worth it will feel me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh wait a minute, I just understood what you actually meant. Didn't you notice I didn't give the other guy flak for posting a video and then simply saying "need I say more"? Why? Because I love what that guy is doing. I take things on a case-by-case basis. One person breaks the "rules" everyone now and then, no big deal. Not a big disaster, here. And in that respect, I'm not a hypocrite.

And if you actually understood the rest of what I was saying there, you'd see that.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Well, Californians don't seem to think their Air quality is worth breathing with
on their website packed with a sh*t load of links
www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

I don't think that actually represents ALL Californians

That would be a good site to convince people of the theory, if only was not littered with things that are obviously wrong.

If people were being honest there, they would remove the things that are wrong. But they seem to be able to justify having lies in there, because they think the overall message is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join