It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Camera Needed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have a telephone camera.. I am outside looking at the moon and a blue wound "moon" is moving directly in front of it.. what is it?? I tried taking the photo but it looks like a distorted view of one.. but from the naked eye appears as two..1 blue in front.. 1 yellow in back.. anyone who sees the same?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am not sure what a blue wound moon is -
could you post your photo to give us an
idea of what your speaking of?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I'm trying to take the picture, but it won't show the seperation.. it just distorts it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can see the moon but I don't see anything moving in front of it. I don't know what a blue wound moon is.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Nit was a yellow/white/normal moon with a blue moon/planet exactly the same size moving across the top of it.. I tried to photo it but what I looked it appeared as one when I tried to photo it ;-( I tried taking it with my camera phone but it looked as one or it looked distorted from the moving.. what I saw and other witness's saw was 2 on one as far as moon/moon or planet/moon.. ;-( sorry

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would guess you saw one of the planets that was just coming out of that alignment we have been hearing so much about casting a shadow on the moon.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It honestly sounds like a lunar eclipse, maybe I just dont have enough imagination

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Would someone PLEASE TAKE A FREAKING PHOTO!!!!!! : )

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
Would someone PLEASE TAKE A FREAKING PHOTO!!!!!! : )

I would take a picture but it's cloudy where I'm at, i wish i could see this.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just checking the net, the moon appears to be 79 percent full, so almost a full moon.
Should be visible in most places where it is night, and high in the sky around midnight.

Woulda been nice if the OP had mentioned where they were so that other people in that area could also look.
Since the OP seems to be having language difficulties, it would also be nice if he could get one of his friends (he said multiple witnesses) to type something up as well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would love to see what your seeing. I have a big bad ass camera and super long 300mm lens right next to me, but we have no moon tonight. Only clouds.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't see anything sticking out of the moon but I just took a picture with my cell and in the image there are two items. The moon and something that looks like another moon but about 1/2 of the size. Wtf?

It's not some lens error because no matter how I change my phone/camera position the second shape is in the same spot, it doesn't move relative to the moon.

If I can figure out this phone I will post it.

eta There were also some red lights far in the distance which I assume was a plane, and there was a criss-crossed chemtrail close to the moon for what it's worth.

this is what I am talking about, I'm in Northern Ky/Southern Oh, this taken about half an hour ago
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e34b69a1c0ec.jpeg[/atsimg]

Is this a planet or something?

edit on 12-5-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
looking at moon right now.

just the moon, no other planet, sorry

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is nothing odd about the moon from my point of view.

It's a half moon, very bright and clear.

Nothing in front, on the side or anything. I have a great camera, but there's no use in taking a photo of the moon.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I will call him "Mini-Moon"

(Pinky finger in mouth)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

If you just took a picture, post it please so we can see what all the fuss is about.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I took one how do I post it? I have never posted a picture and this seems to be urgent to someone, so I have no time to read the instructions.

edit on 12-5-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ok... i took 5 pics on my phone, 5 pics w/my camera and looked thru the binoculars.
the only thing i see is a moon thats 75% full. nothing that alarms me. ---

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Working in PHX AZ right now and I dont see anything out of the ordinary. Looks to be just fine here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join