It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are change - Outside whitehouse after Osamas death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Before watching this I was already ashamed to be an american, but now words can't describe..These people just treat it like its a big party, get drunk and goto the whitehouse and celebrate osamas death in which we know nothing about woo hoo!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Quite a travesty isn't it ? All the footage from that day makes me sick. That particular video was included in my short film Where Is YOUR Mind? The Osama Deception. www.youtube.com...

I believe my stance on this is correct tho. I have talked to many strangers online and on the streets since May 1st, and the majority of Americans I have spoke to are aware that this is nothing more than a reelection Broadway play being played out right in front of the American subconscious.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is what I think to that ...

www.youtube.com...

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And yet we know that the worst images are those that were unseen to the world. The empty seat at the dinner table. Children who were forced to grow up without their mother or their father. Parents who would never know the feeling of their child’s embrace. Nearly 3,000 citizens taken from us, leaving a gaping hole in our hearts.
--Barack Obama about 9-11, upon the supposed death of Osama bin Laden.

Obama’s speechwriters are just as unfeeling as Obama to consider the above being broadcast as though it were just for Americans. What about the Iraqis and the Afghanis? And any other country? Maybe if Obama though of that in respect to others, he would stop warmongering, and feel ---oh no! Narcissists have no empathy!

Then again, bin Laden couldn’t be arrested for 9-11 as there was not enough evidence against him, and George W. Bush even implied he wasn’t even interested in him anymore.

Being a hypocrite knows no bounds with the Narcissistic Obama and his advisers. To not show the people of the world an exact picture of Osama bin Laden for fear of inciting riots? Well my goodness, there is a film, and pictures, of JFK’s head being blown away, on the Zapruder film, all over the Internet. JFK’s daughter is still alive!

To not show a picture, to prove to the satisfaction of the public, is admitting it didn’t happen. on May 1, 2011. It says that Osama bin Laden died in 2001, was properly buried, on/under land rather than ‘hidden’ in a watery grave.

The birth Certificate fraud will not go away, just because a few people planned an April Fool’s joke, a month late. Now don’t they look quite foolish seated in a room staring at a blank screen.

Now what about the terrorism that America is inflicting on those war torn countries? Who are the real terrorists in this scenario?

As far as the partying goes, most of the crowd appeared too young to even remember what happened 10 years ago, let alone 20 years ago….just a reason to party. What have the young people been taught?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It was needed to bring our nation together and the party is a Victory Party. Killing Objective 1 was always Priority 1 so what do you expect people to do? Stay home and do nothing or to go outside to celebrate?

Y'all are confusing whereas you moaned and griped for years that we didn't get him and now that we have you still moan and gripe, C'mon now!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

The pics will not be released because all the enemy needs is that photo and will put that pic 10 ft tall and like 5 feet wide and have a huge rally with that pic behind them giving them yet another reason to attack us for.

Remember the flack and hell we caught after the Abu Ghirab pics were leaked? We are not looking to repeat that mistake.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
It was needed to bring our nation together and the party is a Victory Party. Killing Objective 1 was always Priority 1 so what do you expect people to do? Stay home and do nothing or to go outside to celebrate?

Y'all are confusing whereas you moaned and griped for years that we didn't get him and now that we have you still moan and gripe, C'mon now!

I didn't moan and gripe, as I saw that bin Laden died in December 2001.

That's why I don't believe a word of this latest!

----and very likely I would expect any pic to be doctored because of that.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I didn't moan and gripe, as I saw that bin Laden died in December 2001.

That's why I don't believe a word of this latest!

----and very likely I would expect any pic to be doctored because of that.

I don't care if he died a decade a go or last year the fact remains that this lie is no longer being played means the fact that we continue to win.

And people want to know why The US Federal Gov't won't ever release the files on Aliens, this is the reason why.

top topics

join