It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link , but I need your h

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hello Phantom traveler and thank you for your reply.
I will certainly look into the links you provided me with, and maybe some things will fall into place for me.
I do know that they are theories, and I always have an open mind to everything that could be possible or not.
You are always welcome.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this counts as a timeslip but once when I was younger, I went on a trip to see a country house (to see how the victorians lived) with my parents and really freaked my mom out. Apparently I described to her in detail one part of the house accurately (and correctly identified that we were going into the kitchen) before we were even near there. Also I had insisted that I had been there before and that's how I knew (I hadn't). I was about 7 I think, but I have no clear memory of this happening, though my mom still says it makes her feel funny even today if she remembers it for some reason. I have no explanation.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Many years ago I lived in a tiny hamlet near Ilkley UK. I had no car and used to walk along a rural road for about 20 minutes to cut through to a nearby village and catch a bus from there for work (if I had continued along that road I would eventually have come to another village).
Anyhow a few years back I decided to revisit it. The house was still there but the road I used to walk along wasn't. I couldn't understand it, I got out the car and scratched my head. The road I had just come along to get to the hamlet ended there! I looked for signs of changes but all the nearby trees etc were mature and it looked as if it had always been like that. So I retraced my steps and drove in a big circle to the village at the other end of the 'disappeared road'. It was disappeared from that end too.
I went home slightly worried about my sanity and some weeks later tried it again. The road was back.
I tried looking at old plans to see if there had been a time when that route didn't exist as 'going back in time' seemed the only explanation. But it was there even on early maps. So the only other explanation is some sort of parallel reality.
edit on 30-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ive been in three car crashes, never got a scratch, ive been beat to a pulp, i never experencied anything like this, but i believe i can talk to the gods of old, and i will regain my seat on the throne beyong the highest reaches of the sun

"behold, the light is coming, behold the light of the morning star"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay i went to pass a semi and it happened to be at a crossroad... something tells me not to do it... but i proceed to pass any way... and a car comes off side road and lines up to hit me... i was becide the semi and had no place to get over... i was doing over 90mph at this point so slowing down would not have mattered. i repeated this scenario dozens of times before he got over on the shoulder... this all happened in a matter of seconds...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
beforeitsnews.com story is #1 now, ats referenced article source is this thread...

link
edit on 16-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just read
www.helium.com...
about quantum entanglement might cross a time barrier. I'm not sure how two particles can become entangled and be in different times. I thought what if some part of our consciousness became entangled across the years? Could I experience feelings and thoughts of 2013 here in 2012 if my consciousness had some level of quantum entanglement with my mind in 2013?

Anyway as I was reading this, I remember reading somewhere on ATS I thought about people receiving messages from the future using some type of computer network. Does anyone remember this topic?

Speaking directly about the topic here, I mysteriously experienced the loss of a couple of hours last night. I noticed I looked at the clock and poof, one hour went by on my computer time. I thought I must have dozed off even though I barely noticed anything. Then it couldn't have been an hour later and poof, another hour disappeared. Now it was suddenly 3 AM when it seemed like it had been just after midnight less than an hour ago. Typically I would think I must have dozed off while sitting upright in front of my pc. Since this thread is about discussing weird things, I thought I would mention it. I don't remember what computer network people were discussing messages were being sent through time. I was pretty sure it was here on ATS that it was being discussed. The messages I believe were supposedly from someone decades in the future.

edit on 16/5/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

That was a great article Earth.

Add Kirk Douglas to the list of my celebrities who I am sure have died before.

That makes, Kirk, Billy Graham, and Jack Palance for me.

This is just such a fascinating topic I thought I would give the thread a bump.

Keep the experiences coming.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
One of my all time fave threads on ATS .
I haven't been able to find it recently , so thanks for the bump

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think our "vibes" make a difference....

I am in the best place ever now, back in my old house even etc..... where as when I was bitter and depressed, I lived in a horrid townhouse surrounded by aweful neighbours...

I made some sort of prayer or cry for help, and now I am back home, with the best neighbours on the planet, in the best town on the planet....

I think my bad and selfish attitude changed my "vibrational frequency" or something..... I had given off bad vibes=bad place, now I am striving for good vibes again=good life....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Wow! excellent article...

It is kind of amaizing how a lot of us looked like "kooks" way back when, like GMO seeds and the bees etc, and now those topics are every day topics...

The ones braving the truth are now seeing SOOOOO many of our "conspiracies" becoming more " realities" and not so unnacceptable anymore.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just remembered one thing that was really different that made me wonder what if I really am in an alternate reality. There was a girl whose physical appearance was altered back several months ago but the last time I saw her, it was like her appearance was never altered. I just remembered I haven't even seen her since that one night. I was going to ask her if she had a twin (didn't think so). Hopefully I run into her again at a club sometime somewhere. If I run into her again and her appearance is still like it was last time I saw her, I may ask some personal questions or as much as she will tolerate. It's like she would be the proof for me that I am not in the same reality as I used to be. It figures she would have to disappear on me.

I remember one night she told me a few personal details about her life. Then I saw her again a few weeks later and she seemed surprised I knew so much about her. I just chalked it up that she must have had too much to drink to remember telling me so much. The thing was I couldn't tell that she had been drinking anything. The disbeliever might say she must have been drunk or has a bad memory. The people on this thread may wonder if something else is going on. Memories can be forgotten. Her physical appearance I am sure it was altered a few months ago.

I am also wondering if I am accidentally slipping into different realities if that could be associated with strange weather phenomena I have experienced popping up at my location on several occasions. When I was younger there used to be a thunderstorm popping up at my location almost every day during the summer even if there was no other rain in the entire state of NC. Today I noticed the temperature this afternoon dropped to 61 degrees at my location after severe weather. Probably coincidence. Of course I thought it was a lucky coincidence when I had a dust devil form around me one afternoon. Talk about being the eye of the storm. That was cool.

The reason I wonder is because the movie producers or writers for the movie The Philadephia Experiment, decided to put a tornado or storm system being drawn to someone not in the proper reality or time.
edit on 17/5/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It seems like I move from reality to another frequently... My wife and I went on a two day trip, and when we got back I hardly recognized my 20 month old... he was so different

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I don't like the constant thanking of people... Thank me if you like, you probably wouldn't anyway.

The theorie of souls entering diferent bodies is better than the timeline death thing. It works, Iguess.

I have many time-skips, but no go into different timlines after dieings. Many times I either end up gaining things that people tell me are mine after skipping hours. Have skipped days a couple times just in regular goings through the week. Have changed places to wher I had prevously been MANY times. Last, Have had similar happenings from previous time (deja vu) result in more time skips.

Not much detail in that, but hope it helps your quest for a theorie of time.

The guy you quoted says it way bettter, but he probably meant somthing different too.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

was was different about your kid? Did his traits change, or did you just not remember what he looked like before.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeFlame
reply to post by tpg65

I don't like the constant thanking of people... Thank me if you like, you probably wouldn't anyway.

He's banned ( apparently he thanked to many people ) , so I'll thank you for him

Thank you ever so much

Thank you

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok, this thread freaked me out a little. I don't know about OP's theory but I do think we might have gone thru some sort of a shift in our timeline. Here is why I think that:

First, I got really shocked when I read in this thread that Billy Graham is alive. I am positive, he died sometime in 90's. I am not a Christian and I don't follow preachers but back in the 90s, I was a big supporter of Bill Clinton. Some of you might remember, Billy Graham was a big supporter/friend of his. I always thought he had gentle, tolerant views. I remember clearly watching his funeral and Clinton was in his funeral. I also remember his son taking over and I disliked him and didn't think he was like his father. Also, during Lewinsky mess, I remember thinking, 'too bad Billy Graham died, he could have give the family some spiritual support'. So I am shocked beyond words that he is still alive. I learned his wife died but I don't think I am confusing the two because his wife died in 2007. I was living overseas at that time and there is no reason why I would hear about her death. As I said, I don't follow religious leaders.

I have a second incident happened just a couple of weeks ago and I ignored it at the time but now it is bothering me. I bought my house couple of years ago so I live in a new neighborhood. I was unemployed last summer and I took long walks around the neighborhood and during these walks, I would examine each house to get some new ideas for landscaping design (my house didn't have any landscaping at the time). So I am very familiar with all the houses in stretch of a road I usually walked. So fast forward this year, I didn't go out much this winter - couple of weeks ago my husband and I were walking one evening when on that same road I came across a beautiful, ranch style house that i haven't seen before. It stopped me on my tracks and just as I was about to say - how come I have never seen this house before - my husband blurted out ' wow, I don't ever remember seeing this house here before". I was dumbfounded. We stood around looking at it several minutes, trying to figure out how it was possible that we both could not remember seeing this house in the neighborhood before. It can't be just built because not only it didn't look new, this is a lakefront property. There is no room for any new homes. If it was just me, I would ignore it, but my husband is a former air force pilot. He never misses a detail and never forgets a place he has seen before. It was just weird, I had no explanation so I let it go until I read this thread.

In 2007, I was working overseas and just before I returned to the US, my husband and I were in a serious car accident. My husband was driving and we flipped at least 4 times. It was a weird day from the beginning. All morning, I kept thinking something bad was going to happen. Before the accident, we stopped at a gas station and as we were leaving my husband said something like 'we might all die today'. Few minutes later, in the middle of the day in perfect road conditions, my husband lost control of the car. He was not speeding but he said he fell a sleep which if you know my husband, it was the weirdest thing he has ever done. He is usually very careful when operating any kind of a machine. The car was smashed but we walked out with minor injuries. Now, I am wondering if there is something to OP's theory. At the same time, it just doesn't make sense to me. If I, in fact, died in an accident and this is a different timeline, what happened to 'me' that was here in this timeline?? or is it possible that we all (as in whole world) went through some sort of a timeline shift and some of us still have residual memory of the old timeline? It is just too weird.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeFlame

His Facial expressions it seems, and the way he communicates... all just a little off!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Babies and youngsters are constantly changing and reacting to outside stimulus , so don't be suprised to notice little changes in them .
Had you been there constantly , you would not of noticed any changes .

Love your child

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I believe i have had a time slip before, nothing big, 'hell it's tiny but it believe in it

'Throughout my life, I've almost died, several times from swimming in rivers, lakes etc
'Almost been ran over twice
'Almost got hit by a train before as well, Well, that was my own fault really, but it still happened.

The most recent time was when me and a few friends decided to go down to the local woods, with a river near it, there was sand too, we decided to make a little fire and have a few drinks, we were all messing around in the river when a few of us realized there was a very strong current near us and decided it'd be funny to try swim up it, but, me ,being me i didn't tighten my shorts and a took a go at it, m shorts wrapped around my ankles and dragged me under, couldn't kick my legs, had to get dragged out, naked.

Anyways, after getting my clothes back on, i shrugged it off since i'm used to the feeling now and decided to head home for the night, i went to the bathroom as soon as i got back but i had a really strong feeling that just turned my gut, honestly don't know why though, till i looked at the wall, there wasn't a light switch no more.
It was just a piece of rope with a knob on the end of it, i pulled it and the light came on, when i touched it i felt that feeling again, the rope is still there now, i still can't believe it to this day.

Maybe i did die, or?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join