It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link , but I need your h

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by komisch

And yeah, I can't die either. I had a really hard life, and twice, in the past, tried to check out, commit suicide. I made sure to use methods to certainly be dead. I am a Nurse, I know what to take. Yet, I did not die, I did not even have any symptoms (no near death, no foam out of mouth, no heart problems, etc.). I took so much of a sure thing, it could have killed a horse. Yeah, I was hallucinating like crazy, saw stuff so amazing....wonder what was real and what not. But, anyways, after trying this twice, I gave up. I simply knew I can't kill myself. So better make the best of it. Doing really good now, but took some time and hard work to get there.

Best post ever!!!! Thanks

Welcome to my/our world/reality. I believe you succeeded in your attempts, but because you are here now you believe or know that you didn't succeed. You jumped twice and landed here brother, welcome

P.S. but don't try it again, everyone in this reality/world/universe would miss you

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It was March 19 2008. I went to a city a bit far from mine, because I had a visit to talk about my scholiosis of the back with a doctor.
That day they told me that the scholiosis would not be a problem anymore, because of my age ( 18 ) and that the thing wouldn't get worst ( excuse any wrong spelling please , I'm not English ).
Than, me and my father went into a mall, where at a certain point, one guy started following me around, scaring me , until I told this to my father and my father had a discussion with police and the family of that young man that was in the mall.

To the way home, at a certain point, we were lost into deep darkness. All was black and confused. We lost an hour trying to find out the right way to go, even if my father knew all about it.

That night, I went for a bike ride in my town, and at a certain point I saw a kid, that was wearing a particular cool hat and I don't know why, but I looked at him with a unknown feeling.
Like I knew his future or something like that.

After 2 days, my neighbor was talking to his friends and this kid, and I got to know him.
In a few days I found out that boy was connected in friendship with all of my friends.

For some reason I thought " I've never seen this boy around before. And now all of my friends know him, they seem to be friends since a lot of time ".

Than, I started thinking everything around me was a little wrong, unfit or unusual, and I often watched to the sky, with concern, and also the light of the sun appeared to be more bluish and more intense, so that I developed a sort of profound fear and I started wearing sun glasses most of the time. I was suddenly unable to bear the light of the sun.
I also started having freak anxiety attacks all of a sudden. Those things were connected somehow to photophobia, fear of flashes of light, though that was very new to me.
This thing concerned my parents for a while all that year.

But now I'm okay.In late 2009, I started having dreams that, that certain boy I knew that day in 2008, is my unknow cousin I don't know of, and his mother is my mother's secret sister.
He has also one brother and a sister that I know. I know all 3 of them, but not much.

On February 3 2011, me and my father came back to that town of 2008, for the first time since that year, and my father, once coming near to the town, started freaking out because most things were DIFFERENT since 2008.
Entire streets, buildings and such.
We came into the doctor personal building and we were approached by a woman I never seen before.
I remember there was another girl in the office.
That woman knew my name, my father's life stuff and such. She knew us.
I've never seen her before, though I have a very good memory.

Guess what happened right after that day...We lost the way home AGAIN and AGAIN, I met another boy that was connected to most of my friends, though I never knew about him before. I think. I'm not really sure.
But this thing is quite cool. 2 times . Haha.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yes, I have experienced quite a few odd things in my life, hence the username and signature.
When I was a child I don't remember exactly how old I was I think I must have been about 6 or 7 my friends and I were climbing trees when I held a branch that broke and in my heart I cried out to God, (I used to go to sunday school back then), I started falling as I knew I would and then something invisible picked me up in mid air and seemed to have forced my head gently to look down where I would fall and there I saw a stick haning up. As I neared the ground as if in slow motion I noticed I was being lowered diagonally landing sitting upright and was brought to the ground ever so gently. I was astounded and had the deepest most happy feeling of love, it was so comforting . I sat there and thought about what had just happened to me and I said "COOL! I want to try that again!" and I remember getting up to climb some more trees.
During the wintertime years ago when I was about 8 or so, my dad's stepdad's daughter and I were leaving my aunt n uncle's house, my dad's adopted sister was leaving the place at the same time we were for we were all living at my grandma's house at the time, my dad's adopted sister was using an ATV to get back to grandma's and my dad's stepdad's daughter and I were taking the shortcut there which should have taken only ten minutes to walk, for we hardly talked on the way over and we didn't stop walking through the snow on a moonlit evening, it gets dark earlier during the wintertime where I live and there's always some light outside around here during the summer I might add. Anyway, the moon was shining brightly and while we were walking in a well used snowmobile trail that led to the main road when I saw a flash of light, I thought it was just me so I told my dad's stepdad's daughter that I saw a flash of light and she said, "Me too." When we got to my grandma's house my dad's adopted sister asked us why we took so long, it took half an hour longer than it should have to get us over there. We didn't know how to explain it and so I shrugged it off, that is until I learned about alien abductions.
There are things in my life that just thinking about gives me the heebee jeebees and let me tell you, I have seen some strange things with family members and friends witnessing the goings on as well.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm glad ATS automatically puts threads you post into in your subscription folder. I thought I had a time slip again with my post disappearing in the recent other time slip thread.

Whether or not we are having time slips, quantum shifting of consciousness to a near parallel universe by accident or upon death in the former reality and we just don't remember the last few minutes, or some cross over of reality and dreams, it makes for interesting thoughts and reading.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This was something weird that happened yesterday. I wouldn't say a timeslip.. maybe it was something similiar, I'll explain.

Around 850 yesterday I took off to go to the store and get beer since it closes at 9. Its a 10 minute drive usually going the speed limit, so I was speeding to make it there before close, probably going around 140 KMH.. I got there with a few mins to spare, and didn't think much of it. On the way back through the country roads where I usually go 100 KMHish I was overcome with a strange urge to slow down to 50 kmh which I NEVER do. What do you think happens, as soon as I felt this urge 4 deer come in the road about 10-20 feet away. If I was going 100kmh as I usually do, I smoke them and who knows what happens. But I had enough time to slow down and nothing happened. I was pretty shook up and wondered how the hell I got this urge out of nowhere.

Another strange thing that happened yesterday was I was thinking to myself about the finland russia hockey game 'someones going to do a lacrosse style move today, I can feel it' and what happens? It actually happened! and that happens once a year MAYBE.

Needless to say, it was a strange day.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Still blowing my mind

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I think you might be correct about that... initially I might have dismissed that head turn as her wondering where someone was in response to a position that one of the other "roman-esque" clad women.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by komisch
What an amazing thread, I can not stop reading all of those stories. Brings up many memories for me of time slips and near death experiences.
I have many stories and might post them another day. But one thing gave me the creeps last night, reading the posts, and still gives me chills up and down my spine now.

I was reading about Australia, New Zealand and this odd tip on top of Australia. So I pulled up a map online, and just about fell over. This is NOT how I remember Australia. I am from Europe, living in the USA now, simply had no reason in the past many years to look at Australia, so I haven't seen a map of it for many many years. To see it clearly NOT how I remember it, creepy, very creepy. The ones who say, it always looked like that, and New Zealand was always to the East, no, no, no.
See, I remember EVERYTHING in pictures. When people talk, when I experience things, I have movies created in my head. I can 'rewind' and can recall every conversation ever made in my life. In school I did not have to study, I listened to the teachers talking, and the 'movies' created in my head just had to be rewinded, when I had to take a test. If I was sick at home, and did not hear/ see the teachers talking, I had no 'movie' and could not answer that question in tests.
Long story short, I have a very clear picture of me learning geography, and remember how Australia looked like, and where New Zealand was. To see it so different on the maps yesterday, wow, wow, wow.
Go ahead, laugh, I simply know. That knowing made me rethink this whole parallel universe stuff. Not something I believed in before.

A few small things,
As far as I can see/read, all the people who remember Bill Grahams funeral/death, also remember Australia/ New Zealand to be different now. Is there a link?

I have not heard anybody mentioning Patrick Swazye's death yet. I was really sad when he died, it was all over the news and I remember reading about his life in a magazine at the doctors office/ a tribute to him over a few pages. Then, a few weeks later he was on the news, pictures of a real skinny Patrick, still fighting his cancer (WTF), and then, a few weeks later, he did actually die.

This one, I would love to know if others have expereinced this:
Music....I love to go through playlists of certain years, to revisit those times. A few days ago I was playing all the music from 1977/1978 and 1979. I was 7/8/9 then. I start listening to the music and my memories of what I was doing then, did not fit my age. I was clearly dancing in clubs to this music (clubs in Germany are open to 16 year olds). I was in no way!!! 7/8 or 9 years old. Weird, weird, weird.

And yeah, I can't die either. I had a really hard life, and twice, in the past, tried to check out, commit suicide. I made sure to use methods to certainly be dead. I am a Nurse, I know what to take. Yet, I did not die, I did not even have any symptoms (no near death, no foam out of mouth, no heart problems, etc.). I took so much of a sure thing, it could have killed a horse. Yeah, I was hallucinating like crazy, saw stuff so amazing....wonder what was real and what not. But, anyways, after trying this twice, I gave up. I simply knew I can't kill myself. So better make the best of it. Doing really good now, but took some time and hard work to get there.

Best post ever!!!! Thanks

To quote from a Stephen King Movie, The Stand "We're all dead and this is Hell!"
I am really starting to beleive this now. If not hell then maybe a purgatory, or even a prison, at any rate we cannot escape until our time is served (maybe 2012? At least I hope), if it's hell then the suffering will never end we will just continue repeating the cycle over and over again. Wash Rinse Repeat....forever eternally.
edit on 15-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 15-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spacing and spelling

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

To quote from a Stephen King Movie, The Stand "We're all dead and this is Hell!" I am really starting to beleive this now. If not hell then maybe a purgatory, or even a prison, at any rate we cannot escape until our time is served (maybe 2012? At least I hope), if it's hell then the suffering will never end we will just continue repeating the cycle over and over again. Wash Rinse Repeat....forever eternally.

Well there is a the theory of Earth being a prison-planet.I read it a long time ago so i can't recall all the details.
Earth is used as a prison and the prisoners (us) we have a memory erase so we can't remember our past life.This is the reason we will never go into space(interstellar travel,not the orbit of the planet) and all the UFOs we see in the sky are our guardians and they just patrol,to make sure that we will not escape.
I don't want to believe that because it's very depressing.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have had two times in my life when I thought I should have died and didn't. One was a vehicle accident, the other was a ruptured tubal pregnancy, and according to the doctors I was dead for a couple of minutes that time, but they successfully revived me.

The accident: My boyfriend was teaching me to drive (or trying to) in his Dad's big old heavy farm truck that he borrowed. There was a curve right before a bridge that spanned a creek, and as I approached the curve I tried to hit the brakes and hit the gas instead. I didn't make the curve and we went off the side of the bridge. The guardraiI was already missing there so we just slid right off. I knew that we would plummet down into the creek 100 feet or so below, and I closed my eyes. I felt a little bounce, then felt that the truck was rolling, and then there was an abrupt stop that told me we'd hit something. When I opened my eyes the truck hood had popped up and we'd hit a telephone pole. Confused and shook up but already thinking about consequences, I got out of the truck and went to assess the damage. Once we shut the hood, there was no damage. The front of the truck was six inches or so from the pole and there wasn't a mark on the truck or the pole. I then walked behind the truck and noticed that the marks of the truck's wheels started in the grass about 3 feet or so from the edge and continued to where the truck was stopped. The thing is, the bank we landed on was actually 6 or 8 feet higher than the bridge we went off of. I wasn't going that fast, there's just no way that big old heavy truck "flew" to land rather gently with a little bounce on the higher bank. My boyfriend and I were similarly amazed and couldn't believe that the truck was undamaged and we were unhurt. He took me back home and never tried to teach me to drive any more.

Let me say that, like some others here:
I did think that Billy Graham was dead before reading this thread.
I did think that NZ was "to the left of" Australia on a map, and that Australia was further from land masses than it appears on the maps I've looked at since reading this thread.
I do (think I) remember bombings in Ireland in the 80's.
There are some kid's TV shows from the 60's that I've never heard of. I remember watching Captain Kangaroo, Romper Room, Mickey Mouse Club etc. but some of the other shows people talk about now I had never seen or heard of.

The oddest thing that I clearly recall is that there was a KOA campground with a convenience store about a 10 minute bike ride from my house, and I used to go there all the time to buy candy (which was forbidden in my house). I had gone there many times, it was on the right side of the road just after the overpass that crossed the interstate. However, after the afore-mentioned vehicle accident, imagine my astonishment the very next time I decided to satisfy my sweet tooth and, after I crossed the overpass, saw the KOA on the left side of the road! Making a left turn on a bicycle, even on a road that doesn't see a lot of traffic, is always a slightly risky proposition that requires caution and care. I KNOW I would have remembered having to make left turns to get into the KOA, but up until after the accident I distinctly remembered making right turns to get there.

Being an only child I have no siblings to compare notes with, but there are several anomalies in my childhood. I clearly remember incidents which my parents don't remember, and my parents remember incidents that I don't. There are also several summers that don't add up as to where I was. My parents say I was at my uncle's one summer, but my cousin says I wasn't, and my grandmother remembers me staying with her 2 different summers but my parents say I was there 3 different summers. My aunt Jean and I both clearly remember me staying with her one summer for at least a couple of weeks, but my parents say they never left me with her. Could just be poor memories, but it's odd nonetheless.

There is also another time paradox experience I've had, and I'll make a different post for it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My "time slip":

I was about 8 years old that summer, and was spending a week or two with Aunt Jean and her family so that my parents could have a vacation without me. Jean was in her sewing room sewing, and I went to ask her a question, although for the life of me I can't remember what the question was.

The room had a large window through which the sun was shining, creating a bright rectangle of sun on the carpet in the middle of the room. As I walked towards my aunt, I stepped across the line from relative shadow into the sun, and was suddenly in two places at once.

I continued walking, unable to stop myself, and was aware that I was wearing a hot, uncomfortable dark suit with long sleeves over a white buttoned shirt and some kind of tie (which felt like it was choking me), shiny black shoes which were also uncomfortable, and some kind of hat, the brim of which I could just see in my peripheral vision. I had just stepped off of a shadowed curb into a bright sunny street, and was crossing the street in a crosswalk. There were other people around me, a few in more or less regular clothes, but many others in black & white uniforms that I guessed probably looked similar to what I was wearing.

I saw a young man with light brown hair walking away from me, along the sidewalk to the left. I felt my mouth open and heard what must have been my voice call out the name "Danny." The young man turned, but he must not have been who I thought he was, for my left hand came up and waved him off as I shook my head. He continued on and I continued to walk, still aware of myself as a child crossing my Aunt's sewing room in a sort of dual consciousness that I can't adequately explain. As I stepped up onto the curb on the other side of the street, the child me crossed the line from sunlight back into shadow and I was wholly the child again, a bit shaken from the experience.

My aunt could tell something was wrong, so I described the experience in detail but neither of us could make heads or tails of it.

Approximately 10 years later, possibly to the day, in late Summer, I was 18 years old and fresh out of Navy boot camp, attending Radioman "A" school in San Diego, California. We had just started two weeks of the midnight shift, which meant that inspections and other military BS were held in the afternoons, after we'd had a chance to sleep.

So, a hot summer afternoon found me in full dress uniform, walking to an inspection. I stepped off the curb into sunlight to cross the street, and suddenly I was in two places again, part of me seemingly transported back to the child walking across her aunt's sewing room.

I saw the man who looked from behind like my current boyfriend Danny, and even though I knew it wasn't him I couldn't stop myself from calling out to him and then waving him off when he turned to look at me. I continued across the street, apparently unable to do anything different, until I stepped up onto the curb on the opposite side of the street and was suddenly, once again, free of the strange dual consciousness that stretched across years of time.

I stood there, dazed, for a moment or two, and then hurried on to the inspection as being late was an automatic failure. That night I called Aunt Jean and asked her if she remembered the earlier incident. She did, and we discussed it. My wearing of a heavy black long-sleeved suit in the heat, as well as the shiny black uncomfortable shoes, now made sense, but we were left with new questions that we couldn't answer even though they were weightier questions.

Was my future predetermined? My course through life pre-set? If not, how could I have experienced an event years in the future, down to the tiniest detail including the name of the young man I was dating? I still don't understand it, but it's never happened again, although for several years pre-teen and during my early teen years, I did have detailed dreams that later happened in real life, exactly as I dreamed them.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Was still thinking about this topic today and got to thinking.... What if ghosts or whatever are just bleed ins from our other dimentions? Like example at my old house I lived in one night i was watching TV and I thought I had hurd someone come in the door and walk into the kitchen. Went to look door was open no one was there. What if this was say me or whatever coming home in the other dimention and it just bled through to this one on a freak occurance? Say someone sees an aparition. Whos to say this might not just be them seeing a glimpse of themself and not even distinguishing it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The more I read this thread the more I remember strange things that did happen to me

One of the strangest things ever... I was going to the institute by metro (subway) with music player in my ears, but the music was not so loud so I was able to hear the names of the stations... There are two station that look rather similar - Chekhovskaya and the next one - Tzvetnoy Bulvar, I needed the second one... I was a bit sleepy so I tried to doze a little I opened my eyes on some station and the voice said "the next station is Chekhovskaya" I thought OK 2 more stations to go... When I opened my eyes again the voice said "the next station is Chekhovskaya" I was a bit confused... We got to the station and the voice said... "the next station is Chekhovskaya" I thought that maybe there was some problem with the device which plays those notifications so I just went out on the next station... Guess where I was? On Chekhovskaya

And one more story... The second time I remember when I could have died... We were driving with my ex in his car from small town where we spent our holiday (a rather bad holiday I would say, but the nature there was really wonderful) he is a very careless driver and the road was awful - dirt road all covered in snow, one way forward and one way back... After every try to turn a little the car was swerving and my ex thought that this was rather fun experience... Anyway the road was empty... After a few minutes he tried to turn a little once again and in a moment the car swerved to the left - to the next line turning around I was so scared I could even scream - the car stopped turned 180 degrees on the other line... Ex tried to turn back where we were going... And in a moment our car was back on it's line going to the correct direction and that moment a car going in other direction very fast appeared and ran through a place where we were standing less then a moment ago... If we were there.. Or if it would just touch a part of our car the accident could be horrible.

And by the way.. many stories here are about cars appearing from nowhere and running full speed... Could they be appearing from other dimension too? I also seen a few times such cars suddenly appearing from nowhere when just a moment ago I was looking that way and the road was empty...
edit on 16-5-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Was still thinking about this topic today and got to thinking.... What if ghosts or whatever are just bleed ins from our other dimentions? Like example at my old house I lived in one night i was watching TV and I thought I had hurd someone come in the door and walk into the kitchen. Went to look door was open no one was there. What if this was say me or whatever coming home in the other dimention and it just bled through to this one on a freak occurance? Say someone sees an aparition. Whos to say this might not just be them seeing a glimpse of themself and not even distinguishing it?

This is a possibility.We know so little about how the dimensions work and interact with each other that we can assume that most paranormal phenomena could be as simple as interdimentional meetings.
Ghosts,UFOs,encounters with strange beings everything could be explained with this theory.
To take it a bit further:
How do we know that when we walk on the street the person that passes next to us is not from another dimension and the moment he turns in the corner he dissappears?
Or a person that seems to be out of place is not a visitor from elsewhere and not just an eccentric or crazy person?
Or (my favourite) when we look at the mirror,how do we know that the room we see behind us is our room and not some parallel dimension?How do we know that from outside the door that is the same world?What if mirrors are windows to other dimesions,close to ours but not exactly the same?

I read as much as i can about alternate dimensions(to be honest i don't understand much of how the whole physics part works but i try) and i collect experiences.My work helps because most of my customers are familiar with such concepts and eager to share.Even people who say that they don't believe in "such things" come to me,when something weird happens to them.

It's a fascinating topic with many possibilities and a huge field for research.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
im new to this and this thread is why i joined. i vividly remember billy grahams death. it was a huge deal. televised funeral , they made a big deal about his son taking over. i watched this on tv years ago. and now hes alive. what the hell is going on? i KNOW he is dead. i watched it on tv i remember it. what the hell? if im stuck in an alternate time line then how did i get here and why am i here. theres alot of things that ive experienced that point to this but the fact that other people remember BG being dead too just verifies my questions.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Love it those are some awesome thoughts as well. Hmmmm I still think this is like my top 5 threads of all time on ATS since i have been here. It makes one think to them self pretty well.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Or (my favourite) when we look at the mirror,how do we know that the room we see behind us is our room and not some parallel dimension?How do we know that from outside the door that is the same world?What if mirrors are windows to other dimesions,close to ours but not exactly the same?

I've often thought about this. Sometimes it even scares me to look in mirrors to closely, afraid I'll catch a glimpse of something "not quite right" With what I see.

I know for a FACT that there are ways to make a mirror glimpse other dimensions (however these would be very different from ours as the spells are to look at worlds different than ours specifically). I have wanted to try these, but I am just a big ole chicken!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have a time slip for you. I have NEVER wrote this before here or anywhere else.

I live in Southern Missouri. I live EXACTLY 3 Hours from Memphis, Tennessee. Several years ago I had a meeting to attend in Memphis. I left my home 3 hours and 30 minutes before the meeting was to take place. I was driving on I55 South with a bunch of cars around me. As we passed the Dyersberg Tennessee exit they just seemed to all poof. Nothing around me clear road. I remember the cars passing the exit with me, but where did they go?

That's the end of the strangeness tho. Next second I can remember, I'm at the meeting site. Only problem is it's still 2 hours before the meeting! I left with enough time to get to the meeting with about 30 minutes to spare. So I arrived at the meeting site in 1 hour and 30 minutes! I would have had to drove there at around 120 Miles Per Hour to get there in that time! I tend to drive the speed limit. If I do speed it's only by a few miles per hour over the posted Speed Limit. I would never drive several hundred miles at over 100 MPH!

I still can't figure it out! Where did all those cars go? How did I get over 200 miles in an hour and a half? It just doesn't make any sense! Drive home was normal. Took 3 hours to get home.

As far as close calls goes I've had many. I was very ill when i was a child. Doctors told me when I was 8 years old that I wouldn't live to be 12. I'm now 39. =P Tells me they don't know squat LOL I've had major auto accidents, rock climbing falls, been shot, stabbed, beaten, and much more. I've been gravely injured in some of these, but seemed to always make it out somehow.

Thank you for the thread! Felt good to finally tell someone about my strange trip to Memphis.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

When i was younger i tried a few things that included a mirror and athough the old "Bloody Mary" never worked there is a technic that allows you to see things in the mirror.I'll tell you one thing.Since i tried it ,i never keep a mirror in my bedroom,not even a small one.

This morning i woke up,from a strange dream that has stuck in my head.I already started a research,but since it includes physics,it's gonna take me some time.

The main idea of the dream is that there are no parallell dimensions or alternate realities or different timelines but we all live in the same plain only in different frequencies.The human brain has a certain spectrum that can recognise and the machines allows us to "see" only a certain range of what is invisible to the naked eye.
So in the dream it was that machine that went beyond and below those frequencies and could make visible to the human eye the dwellers of those other frequencies(the person who was with me there didn't call them dimensions).The machine was like an electromagnetic field amplifier(or at least this is the term i have stuck with)

What i'm thinking since is that some experiences can be explained, if somehow we tune in our body to certain frequencies or the ability of some entities to tune in to ours.

I don't know how possible this is,but it has given me a huge headache.I'll get back with this if i make any progress.Your thoughts and help are highly appreciated.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You are going to get a reply from me as this is something I've suspected for a long time. I feel like I should have been a cat or something since I may have nine lives (or more)...

I'll try to keep this brief.

I went on a school trip in the mid 80s to Germany. We were on the last night of a week there and all of us kids were able to get our hands on wine and beer. It was the first time many of us had been drunk and I was only 15. We had a shared balcony seven floors up linking rooms. I was very badly drunk and stupidly leaned over the balcony to look at the ground all the way down and felt myself starting to topple over. Something literally pushed me back. I will NEVER forget it.

Another time, in my mid 20's, I was very tired doing long shifts in a job and had insomnia problems. After a long day at work and feeling very tired on the way home I stepped out into a road not even thinking to look and see if a car was coming. So tired it just skipped my mind. Something pushed me back and I stepped back onto the curb and looked to my right. I was literally seconds away from being hit by a car doing 40 mph.

I was also victim to a violent attack by a random nutter that should have left me with a ruptured spleen. I had a body scan in the hospital and they established there was no internal bleeding which they had suspected.

There are several other instances where weird things happened - nearly losing control of the car at 50 mph down a country lane whilst swerving to avoid a cat, a plane I was flying in flipping onto its side then righting itself dramatically, and more besides.

The best one was my great grandfather not taking a trip on the Titanic and deciding not to go three days before it set sail because 'he had a feeling something bad was going to happen'.
edit on 17-5-2011 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join