It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Agreed.

The only major concern I have is sleeper cells. Even that in itself does not cause me great concern because I do not see them having the numbers to do anything significant. Ultimately, they are cowards, if they want to fight then say so and we can meet them on the football field and have a free for all. Of the things they can or could do will be fairly isolated incidents and localized.

As you say, they cant quit blowing their own selves up long enough to do really do much at all.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
reply to post by jeremiah8401

true, there's a big turnover in terrorists! Them folks just aint right!

Which thing was true? And this may be a stupid question but what ya mean by turnover in terrorists?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

so how would you know???? by the time the shout there death yell and they will it is to late, for they can not revive there "72" if they do not. just asking how on earth do you pick out a person the has the thought, the will to kill, from the many that do not want to kill die nor do harm. if you know how call the feds they would like to know as well remember no racial profiling is allowed it could

HUH???
edit on 11-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

take it the way you want too all i can do is say heads up, it is coming and coming big this time they could have a nuke or two, think about where he OBL was killed and why his son can not be found.

Id gladly be willing to trade the possibility of something happening to me one day because of a terrorist for one simple thing...... Freedom.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Freedom is not free, it comes at a price and that price is never truly being safe and having the courage to face that fear.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

ok some say 9/11 did not happen it is all made up some say OBL did not do it the gov did, then there is me that know that yes he OBL did it gave the ok do it if you will, yes we killed him OBL that is, and know that is what they where waiting for the death of OBL to strike and strike hard, i will not say how i know nor where i get my info from, but it is time for you to all to know that this is no joke take it or leave it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by pandapowerjamie

ok some say 9/11 did not happen it is all made up some say OBL did not do it the gov did, then there is me that know that yes he OBL did it gave the ok do it if you will, yes we killed him OBL that is, and know that is what they where waiting for the death of OBL to strike and strike hard, i will not say how i know nor where i get my info from, but it is time for you to all to know that this is no joke take it or leave it.

You have inside information? Well you'd think someone would give inside information to someone who is more than barely literate. So out with it. What do you think you know that we don't?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
You have inside information? Well you'd think someone would give inside information to someone who is more than barely literate. So out with it. What do you think you know that we don't?

He has already explained that

i did start there we went in to Pakistan, under there noises just a slap er "thrown shoe" to them over there.

at least i think he did...
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mathoryn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, the military-industrial complex needs more fuel for the proverbial fire. Another war, or rather, --another ESCALATION or INTENSIFICATION of the GWOT (Global War on Terrorism) is just what the doctor (of war) prescribes when faced with a lowered demand due to budget cuts. Now, another mole has stood up out of the hole.

For the sake of defense,
Mayeth the WHACKING commece!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

He has already explained that

i did start there we went in to Pakistan, under there noises just a slap er "thrown shoe" to them over there.

at least i think he did...

That explained nothing haha. It's very fuzzy. Maybe English isn't bekod's first language. then it'd be understandable.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I Highly doubt that if these people wanted to detonate a nuclear weapon.They would chose to do it at the Indy 500.
Also I don't think anything would happen in the time frame that you predict.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

well you got it bravo for you, and as for the other person think what you will, i am not that good at typing. i could care less what people say or think about me i am not here to please them. if i did not care i would not say one word.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It is not a matter of what people think about you.

It is about understanding what you are trying to say. It is rather difficult to have sensible conversation when the other parties involved spend more time deciphering than understanding.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stoneguy
I Highly doubt that if these people wanted to detonate a nuclear weapon.They would chose to do it at the Indy 500.
Also I don't think anything would happen in the time frame that you predict.

Where could they have gotten a nuke from anyways? And i didn't understand what the OP was saying when he said indy 500. i just ignored it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Take a breath buddy. This is ATS we already look at stuff like this that way. Sad part here is this is kinda interesting and is worth talkin about. But not in the fashion of some out of shaped red head jumpin up and down yellin wolf spittin all over the place. Collect yourself give it another go, cept this timedo it in a less fear mongery tone.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stoneguy

yes i too say that it is too soon but with them you never know, it could happen tonight now that the word is out but i do not think that will be the case no some big event will be the one they go for July 4th? is the soonest they would do it, if it was me for one must think like/know your enemy i would chose indy 500,000 mil in one place dirty bomb or not that would be the death nail to us.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I do agree that a NASCAR event would be a logical target.

After all, how many places do 100k+ people congregate in one single spot.

Not sure if I would go as far as a nuclear bomb, maybe a dirty bomb.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

yes sometimes my mind thinks fast, when fingers are not, and i have a lot to say. thank you i will take a break. This is one of the few sites you can speak your mind and people get talking about it. and that is what need to be done. do you have any thoughts as to where they, the terrorist might strike??? it is get even time, out think them before they can do harm they can be stopped.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by bekod

I do agree that a NASCAR event would be a logical target.

After all, how many places do 100k+ people congregate in one single spot.

Not sure if I would go as far as a nuclear bomb, maybe a dirty bomb.

Ive always said it's make more sense for them to attack a sports event. Like an NFL game. 100k people all sitting and paying attention to the game and then BOOM they didnt even have time to react. seriously if they havent tried that yet they're not going to. like they'd even be able to get near the event. the way they do things doesn't make sense. Oh yeah let's blow up a bus and kill 20 people. okay? not saying 20 people isn't allot but compared to what they could do it doesn't click. Either they're really stupid or their hearts are just not that into it

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning but I'm not afraid. Heard all the dire warnings threatening retaliation and so yeah, I know they will try. Of course they will try; we took out their leader. I'm sure the US will be on their toes, but in the mean time I will continue to live my life the same as always. I probably should note I don't fly nor do public transportation in any way, shape or form.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

nascar ????yes but the next one is ??? no sports channel, get it off the web is it not the 400? at indy speed way???,
Indy 500 is too international as well, you do have a lot of UK/ Europe drivers and spectators not just ("red necks/US folk" )as we are called there i do not think they would do it then., too much of a international sport, no they would strike at something USA only, nascar football MLB??? sept?? oct??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join