It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yes that is right you asked for it now you got it abcnews.go.com... you think the mid east is bad with EID's and home made rockets that fail in Israel, you have seen nothing yet, yes this is prediction that within in the next few weeks if not sooner, we in the US and western country's will get a taste of what life is like in the mid east, we have come close but with this and his words it sent chills down my back and made my hair stand up for this is the days of judgment and WMD's bio chem and dirty nukes, if one can kill 100 then that is there goal, and that is just the start , marshal law is one,yes they will be no safe place, you have been warned that this will happen when do not know nor where if i did i would try to tell where and where i thinking indy 500 , but that is to my thinking too soon unless this is a 9/11 all over again, false flag, or is this for real. i will wait for the "slams" and the "how could you know." this is a heads up i do not know how to put it any plainer or simpler.
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

from the link

U.S. officials have called the greatest threat to the U.S. vowed in a message posted on Islamist websites Wednesday to take revenge against the U.S. for the death of Osama bin Laden, saying that jihad would only intensify and that Americans would come to "wish for the days of Osama."
even they know that it is coming
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's good to be King.

+30 more 
posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hardly WW3. It just means the continuation of the "War on Terror". Stop fear mongering/exaggerating.
2nd
edit on 11-5-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What could they possibly do to us? How are THEY going to start WW3? Sorry but it doesn't add up. Now maybe if it was a serious country threatening us I can see it. But they can't do anything to hurt us too bad.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You may find this sort of thing exciting or stimulating to think about, however, if it actually happened it would not be like a movie, and it would not be fun at all.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you edit the title you might get some serious conversation going this article looks of real interest:

He pledged "intensive and harmful revenge" on the U.S and any "allies who celebrated the death of bin Laden, including the Yemeni and Saudi governments."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsBringIt

yea well the next time you get on a bus a city that is, is that person carrying a back pack or something more? your in a mall and some one asks you, "do you know the way to such and such" and has large package. get the idea now remember the car bomb in NYC that failed well the next time it just might work, so when you pass a parked car is it a car????

link   
I tell you what, if they start trying that crap on our soil they will be in for a rude awakening. I think overall, people have put up with enough and looking for a reason. Try it, and then they will see why Yamamoto opted out of attacking the mainland and went to Pearl Harbor instead. Just like they will never be successful at hijacking an aircraft again.

+50 more 
link   
When I go too sleep at night I check under my bed and in my closet for Obama not al Qaeda.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
When I go too sleep at night I check under my bed and in my closet for Obama not al Qaeda.

funniest line of the day

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

you think 9/11 was fun???? that was a fire cracker to what is coming. 3000 dead try 30,000 dead and just not in one place or in one state.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

ww3 yes but it starts in the middle east.....i see a troop surge in pakastan.....it is gonna get bad over there...i see nyc getting hit under ground then some place in dc getting hit the same day....something about texas getting hit as well...i see the patriot act getting abused possibly....i do not like it....the troop surge will happen with in the next three months it is as if the administration is just waiting for an excuse to send them over there

hopefully i am wrong but i know that i am not

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We all know that the US needs a new Bogey man to replace Osama and I think Nasir al-Wahishi is it.

How else can the "War on Terror" be justified?

There are a lot of people asking why the US is continuing to reign in the freedoms of its citizens if the Monster is gone? Why haven't they relaxed the TSA Grope Fests? Why is the DHS still inventing more ways to spy on its own citizens? All sorts of questions.

Can't have people demanding their freedoms be returned to them. Nope, Ain't gonna happen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Drezden

you think 9/11 was fun???? that was a fire cracker to what is coming. 3000 dead try 30,000 dead and just not in one place or in one state.

Man, what are going on about? You know something the rest of us don't or is this just blatant fear mongering?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by saboiniagreywolf

You forgot L.A. . . . .

I'm hoping they hit L.A. maybe then a good movie or two will come out soon!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by LetsBringIt

yea well the next time you get on a buss city that is is that person carrying a back pack or something more? your in a mall and some one asks you, "do you know the way to such and such" and has large package. get the idea now remember the car bomb in NYC that failed well the next time it just might work, so when you pass a parked car is it a car????

Dude c'mon now. Dont live in fear. Stop being paranoid.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bekod you have the word Writer beneath your name, perhaps you should aim for Literacy next yes.

As for your post, well whatever or whenever the shtf you can be sure tptb will be far away and us muggins will be the ones to take the hit.

Wolfie
edit on 11/5/11 by Wolfie_UK because: Because I can

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

See you're fear mongering. You're now trying to get me scared of parked cars and scared of getting on a bus with a person who looks like a Muslim with a backpack.

Im not gonna be scared because you know why? Its what they want. Thats why its called Terrorism! Its to scare you and guess what!? ITS WORKING because your TERRIFIED!

If I die, I die, if I get injured, I get injured. At the end of the day im gonna try to live my life conquering my fears instead of sitting inside my house and being terrified of everything outside.

Maybe you should do that too because its a whole lot better than doing what they want you to do!

edit on 11-5-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

so you would kill any that looked like a person from the mid east or ????? does that include one that has a back pack a big box or a suite case??? just asking for this is what it is coming to. this is they war they know how to fight it and die for it we can only guess.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

There are a lot of paranoid people out and about.
The OP may be on of them.
If your time is up, your time is up. Thus just get on with living life normally.
Terror groups have succeeded in destroying the western way of life because of the fear shown by the OP and other like him/her.
If these terrorists were going to do something big, don't you think it would already have happened?

And to believe that Al Qeada is now only starting to plan big events is also whistful thinking.
A dirty, nuclear bomb, if it exists, would already be on US soil, would have been there for years as it is so easy to get such a device into that country and so very easy to place it anywhere from NY to the Mexican border. And it would have been detonated a long time ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join