It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think my chances of getting killed in an auto accident are better than getting killed in a terrorist attack. The "threats" quoted from the web site seem fairly idle, after all, if those groups were capable of such destructive attacks, why haven't they already been executed?

.S. officials have called the greatest threat to the U.S. vowed in a message posted on Islamist websites Wednesday to take revenge against the U.S. for the death of Osama bin Laden, saying that jihad would only intensify and that Americans would come to "wish for the days of Osama."

Honestly, the threat reads like it's coming out of a 5 year olds' mouth on the playground.... "I'll get you back... you'll see.... where's my mommy! waaaaaah!"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Skewed

nascar ????yes but the next one is ??? no sports channel, get it off the web is it not the 400? at indy speed way???,
Indy 500 is too international as well, you do have a lot of UK/ Europe drivers and spectators not just ("red necks/US folk" )as we are called there i do not think they would do it then., too much of a international sport, no they would strike at something USA only, nascar football MLB??? sept?? oct??

Sentence structure please. They promised retaliation to the US not Europe. We're enemy number 1 on their list. We were dancing in the streets and getting drunk to celebrate his death. I wasn't one of them because I believe he's been dead for years. The want vengeance on us. Don't get me wrong Europe is a problem to them but we're the cause of all problems to them. Think like them and you'll be ahead of them.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

yes and we never had ground troops in Pakistan, kill a leader in his own home to them that is "slap in face" you see and we have up set Pakistan plenty and they do have nukes and... the old and true saying is" if your enemy is my enemy then we are friends", and friends help friends..." now friend this is ask of you, can you give me a nuke, 2 would be better but i am not greedy"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't understand why at NASCAR? Don't get that one. I suppose if I were a football fan I'd predict the Superbowl because that's my favorite venue where I know there will be a hoard of people?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

yes and we never had ground troops in Pakistan, kill a leader in his own home to them that is "slap in face" you see and we have up set Pakistan plenty and they do have nukes and... the old and true saying is" if your enemy is my enemy then we are friends", and friends help friends..." now friend this is ask of you, can you give me a nuke, 2 would be better but i am not greedy"

Pakistan isn't going to do anything because they know they'd lose. We had every right to go in there and get him if he was there. And what are you talking about? Who's asking for nukes? And we don't give away our nukes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

sentence structure ??????

what is this a school lesson??? bla phooey??
now back to subject
yes we did as a nation, they do not see us as a person,
we to them are all they same,
so it does not matter if you did or did not do that.
you gonna try explaining why you do not need die???
to one of them

we are all dead to them. just not in the physical sense, but that is there wish. the extremist that is, i should say that for this could get taken the wrong way

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

you do not get it.
think like a terrorist your leader was just taking out/killed in a country that is friendly to your cause, to save face they let bad things happen some of your terrorist get killed by remote planes, this must happen,
but this is really bad your leader, in his own home, was killed! On there, Pakistan soil, and they have nukes so you ask them as a friend, to get revenge on us the US, ask Pakistan for a nuke, get it?

edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

sentence structure ??????

what is this a school lesson??? bla phooey??
now back to subject
yes we did as a nation, they do not see us as a person,
we to them are all they same,
so it does not matter if you did or did not do that.
you gonna try explaining why you do not need die???
to one of them

we are all dead to them. just not in the physical sense, but that is there wish. the extremist that is, i should say that for this could get taken the wrong way

Yes sentence structure because making your argument readable is what helps people take you more seriously. Im not saying we all did to them but it doesn't matter whether we celebrated or not. It's already been taken the wrong way. We are not dead to them we are just infidels that do not believe the same thing as them. And I would never have to explain anything to any of them because they will never be able to get onto American soil in mass numbers. I'm going on a plane to VA in 2 weeks because I'm moving there and I'm still not scared. You sound like a little kid trying to argue about things above your comprehension.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

you do not get it think like a terrorist your leader was just taking out/killed in a country that is friendly to your cause, to save face they let bad things happen but this is really bad your leader, in his own home, was killed! on there soil and they have nukes so you ask them as a friend to get revenge for a nuke, get it?

They're not going to rely on terrorists to get what they want. Because you may not remember but terrorists killed Pakistan's prime minister Benazir Bhutto. One of their leaders killed by terrorists. Pakistan is happy OBL is dead. stop looking for an imaginary war

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

when was the last time you took a cab? went in to a 7/11????
find a mosque and see how may go in and out all day
and then go to a church and count how many go which has more and which is most likely to do harm,
but this is the key they do not go to a public mosque,
no the mosque comes to them.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh Boy! Another warning about the obvious. Just what the World needs.

A note to the OP:
If you were more serious about your communication skills, the masses might be more likely to take you as being serious.

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

when was the last time you took a cab? went in to a 7/11????
find a mosque and see how may go in and out all day
and then go to a church and count how many go which has more and which is most likely to do harm,
but this is the key they do not go to a public mosque,
no the mosque comes to them.

That sounds extremely racist, pal. The only reason they become terrorists is because their crazy leader interprets their religion into a violent action. The actual Islam religion is against harm to a leaf on a tree. Besides all the countries over there are waking up and realizing democracy is a good idea and they want to be free. Why do you think Muslims live in America? read this www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
Oh Boy! Another warning about the obvious. Just what the World needs.

A note to the OP:
If you were more serious about your communication skills, the masses might be more likely to take you as being serious.

See ya,
Milt

See that's what I told the OP and he doesn't seem to get it. Opening this person's eyes is much harder than I thought haha

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I hear ya! It's like the story about leading a horse to water...

I'm more afraid of the OP than I am a terrorist! Intentional ignorance scares the hell out of me!

He is trying to do the same thing terrorists do: Spread Fear

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In 1914, when Franz Ferdinand was assassinated, did the 'world' recognise the start of WW1?

When in 1939 Germany invaded Poland, did the 'world' say "uh-oh! It's WW11?"

Make no mistake, WW111 is now and only the historians of tomorrow will, with the benefit of hindsight, be able to name the date and the action that was the catalyst for war. They will recount and analyse the course of events and how strategic operations differed from the previous global conflicts.

Next to quantitive easing, declaring American involvement in the death of OBL, is probably the most stupid policy of the current administration.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
What could they possibly do to us? How are THEY going to start WW3? Sorry but it doesn't add up. Now maybe if it was a serious country threatening us I can see it. But they can't do anything to hurt us too bad.

10 years to get one man, seems they can really do what every they want . we can not stop capture question just one man of terror how in the world are we going to stop what ever comes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Pakistan is not going to do anything. They got caught with their pants down. And unless they have some other country willing to replace the billions of dollars we give them, they are going to march to our drum beat.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

check this out all. This will make you think..........

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The universe is a mirror and reality relative. be careful what you wish for...

kx

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
When I go too sleep at night I check under my bed and in my closet for Obama not al Qaeda.

Excellent. One of the best responses i've had the privilege to read!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join