It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

cant have a good movie come out if there is not a good script written to produce
ou are right i did forget them

and y

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsBringIt

no just getting you use to the thought, how often do you hear that a package was left and the bomb squad was called? It is a game to see how long it take's them to get to the seen

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How is this any different from me going to work or shopping and side stepping the bombings of my youth? and if I wasn't scared then why on earth would I be scared now??? or consider it WW3?

I am sure we are heading for that number, however I don't think we are near it just yet..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

take it the way you want too all i can do is say heads up, it is coming and coming big this time they could have a nuke or two, think about where he OBL was killed and why his son can not be found.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

keep saying that the power of thought is mighty strong.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

same thing said before 9/11 but it is coming take it or leave it this is not fear i have no fear i do not let it get to me all i am doing is saying it is coming.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fact is a few hundred AQ jihadis could easily kill a couple of thousand people each in simple acts of terror that require minimal preparation training or equipment.

For a start I predict that they will go for trains as one facet of their next strike - a lot of them all at once, probably morning rush hour hi-speed packed commuter trains derailed and synchronised all over the country.

Mumbai style attacks are another obvious one - I won't mention what else they could do, the point is they could do stuff like this with ease and there is no way to stop them, until the US has the balls to face upto the fact that they are not at war with a tactic but an idiology just as nasty as Communism or Nazism.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
We all know that the US needs a new Bogey man to replace Osama and I think Nasir al-Wahishi is it.

How else can the "War on Terror" be justified?

There are a lot of people asking why the US is continuing to reign in the freedoms of its citizens if the Monster is gone? Why haven't they relaxed the TSA Grope Fests? Why is the DHS still inventing more ways to spy on its own citizens? All sorts of questions.

Can't have people demanding their freedoms be returned to them. Nope, Ain't gonna happen.

Interesting Quotes:

Arnold Toynbee (1889-1975) said, "The nations are ready to give the kingdoms of the world to any one man who will offer us a solution to our world's problems." The first president of the United Nations General Assembly, Paul-Henri Spaak, who was also a prime minister of Belgium and one of the early planners of the European Common Market, as well as a secretary-general of NATO, affirmed, "We do not want another committee, we have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all the people and to lift us up out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and whether he be God or devil, we will receive him."

President George Bush said in a speech before the U.S. Congress during the Gulf War, "We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. Out of these troubled times a New World Order can emerge. Today that New World Order is struggling to be born." (What George was really struggling to say was ' I want it my way and only my way and i'll kill everyone on the planet to Win') Silly really ...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yes that is right you asked for it now you got it abcnews.go.com... you think the mid east is bad with EID's and home made rockets that fail in Israel, you have seen nothing yet, yes this is prediction that within in the next few weeks if not sooner, we in the US and western country's will get a taste of what life is like in the mid east, we have come close but with this and his words it sent chills down my back and made my hair stand up for this is the days of judgment and WMD's bio chem and dirty nukes, if one can kill 100 then that is there goal, and that is just the start , marshal law is one,yes they will be no safe place, you have been warned that this will happen when do not know nor where if i did i would try to tell where and where i thinking indy 500 , but that is to my thinking too soon unless this is a 9/11 all over again, false flag, or is this for real. i will wait for the "slams" and the "how could you know." this is a heads up i do not know how to put it any plainer or simpler.
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

Paragraph structure would be extremely helpful in deciphering this.
2nd.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Skewed

so you would kill any that looked like a person from the mid east or ????? does that include one that has a back pack a big box or a suite case??? just asking for this is what it is coming to. this is they war they know how to fight it and die for it we can only guess.

You are reaching and taking it out of context. NO!! I would not attack anyone that "looks" like a terrorist. Only those that deem themselves as one.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by saboiniagreywolf

i did start there we went in to Pakistan, under there noises just a slap er "thrown shoe" to them over there.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by LetsBringIt

no just getting you use to the thought, how often do you hear that a package was left and the bomb squad was called? It is a game to see how long it take's them to get to the seen

I'm with "Letsbringit" on this on.... you are fear mongering, we are used to the thought, we're conspiracy theorists, we (believe or not) can imagine much worse things than this. However, I get the impression you're just coming to terms with this and are projecting your thoughts and feelings on the matter like it's some sort of new realisation for you... then again I could be wrong.

Jamie.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Oh im more than used to it, thanks, because the Mass Media seems to have a habit of fear mongering too you see.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They won't even have the man power to fight a true war because they blow themselves up. They have nothing to even fight a war. All they are to us is a thorn in our side. Terrorism isn't affecting that much. The reason we're over there is to send a message to anyone that wants to be a terrorist that they're gonna die. Whether it's by their own hands or by ours it's inevitable. And to assume any Muslim looking person with a back pack or anything else is a terrorist is racist and that will not be tolerated in the new world that's in the process of being built. So go ahead and stay in your house 24/7 because I'm going to be out having fun and living a life. No WW3 is starting at their hands. It's coming but not yet so enjoy the life you have while you can. They have nothing to start WW3.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsBringIt
reply to post by bekod

Oh im more than used to it, thanks, because the Mass Media seems to have a habit of fear mongering too you see.

Seems to be working on a lot of people here including the OP. The new head of the snake's threat is an empty one. He can't do anything just empty words.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It really pzzed off those terrorists when Americans danced in the streets when OBL was killed. Next one on the list should be that idiot inbred who issued those threats.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Will someone tell these guys it is not the regular everyday people who are behind this. Tell them if they wish to go after the traitors, in DC, be our guest, might help us get things fixed. But for the citizens, we did nothing to promote this, we want the real truth of 9/11.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

so how would you know???? by the time the shout there death yell and they will it is to late, for they can not revive there "72" if they do not. just asking how on earth do you pick out a person the has the thought, the will to kill, from the many that do not want to kill die nor do harm. if you know how call the feds they would like to know as well remember no racial profiling is allowed it could

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

true, there's a big turnover in terrorists! Them folks just aint right!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by saboiniagreywolf

i did start there we went in to Pakistan, under there noises just a slap er "thrown shoe" to them over there.

Alright man if you're going to post things please be literate

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join