It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAY 11th-EQ 5.3 magnitude SPAIN- Will Rome Get The "Big One" As Predicted Today?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too quick to write off the idea that Rome is out of the woods on this one as the volcanoes in that area are, as they might say in previous ages, angry. The window for earthquake activity in this planetary alignment probably goes for another couple of weeks. The Japanese 9.0 had pre-quake activity as well as aftershocks. In fact, I don't think Japan is out of the water either. Part of Japan is sinking under another plate. The whole ring of fire is on fire. So far Alaska and the West Coast has been lucky but they are due for an 8.0+. Everyone agrees it is not a matter of if but when. The pressure is really building in California and even Nevada. The Aleutian islands Alaska will be hit soon with a biggie and if it happens Japan will get yet another Tsunami. You really have to look at this holistically and get out of the single event, single area mode, and even out of the single earth, single solar system, single everything mode. The dynamics are not random but they are dynamic. They only seem random because no one thinks holistically. Does that mean we can predict down to the hour and day? Not yet but the science is there for those who want to get out of their box.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Today, 12th of May, the dead are now 9, with still 3 in critical condition.
The southeast of Spain is know for it's tremors, certainly not reaching 5.3.
Also, checking the news, italian authorities have Sicily under alert as Mt. Etna is rumbling there's the fear of an eruption.
www.volcanolive.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
According to Icke (I know..I know...but hear it out). He says we have and are employing tech to actually stop these mega quakes by letting out a bit of steam here and there for controlled destruction verses natural destruction.

Some people call haarp such a machine, and everytime the earth rumbles a bit, people point at haarp as the cause.

Lets say for a second that the haarp'ers are right and indeed this machine is doing exactly that...an argument can be made that what they are doing is adjusting the plates to curb true catastrophic damage.

such as, ok...haiti got hammered hard, however, maybe by doing that and causing a 7.0 there, they stopped a 9.5 in california or tokyo...

So, there will be no megaquake in rome, but instead, a few smaller ones in spain and some other areas.

Something to consider
(this opinion is fact free and only half the calories)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thats odd...i thought this SUPERMEGA Quake was supposed to happen on the 11th...but we will give it a few weeks and then if it happens we can also it was an accurate preddiction....WRONG noboy ever has ever preddicted anything...nor will anyone do it..if they do "preddict" something it was just a veryyyy lucky guess

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There was a 4.1 quake in Nevada this morning. The Prophecy MUST be true.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yo,

The Italian ETNA started spewing lava since wednesdat night local time.
Airport is already closed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

You speak as if there is evidence about all of those things you say.

Could you point us to some of those evidences?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear
I am 47 and since I was young I would notice everything in the world around me including the stars, etc. I notice in the last decade or so, we appear to be somewhere else. Our planet seems to be somewhere else. Of course we know it is not where it was a decade ago, it is just that it seems more apparent. The sun is harsher, the stars seem different, level of consciousness seems different (dreaming about trees and plants and even architecture that does'nt seem like anything I have seen before). I have seen buildings in dreams that are so huge and built of wood pillars where entire streets seem to be within the buildings. It just didn't seem like it was even part of our planet.
Well, I am 48 and I haven't noticed any differences (and I am one of those people that notices any small change around them), either on the stars (why don't all those thousands of amateur astronomers notice them?) or in my dreams.

Have you thought about the possibility that you are the one changing?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I wouldn't be too quick to write off the idea that Rome is out of the woods on this one as the volcanoes in that area are, as they might say in previous ages, angry.
Off course is not "out of the woods", that's an area known for their earthquakes, we just have to wait.

But as for the prediction, as it had a specific date, you can all say for sure that it didn't happened.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I did say "in the mag 4+ bracket"

Yes I am aware of all the quakes since I download the EMSC data every 5 minutes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
According to Icke (I know..I know...but hear it out). He says we have and are employing tech to actually stop these mega quakes by letting out a bit of steam here and there for controlled destruction verses natural destruction.

Some people call haarp such a machine, and everytime the earth rumbles a bit, people point at haarp as the cause.

Lets say for a second that the haarp'ers are right and indeed this machine is doing exactly that...an argument can be made that what they are doing is adjusting the plates to curb true catastrophic damage.

such as, ok...haiti got hammered hard, however, maybe by doing that and causing a 7.0 there, they stopped a 9.5 in california or tokyo...

So, there will be no megaquake in rome, but instead, a few smaller ones in spain and some other areas.

Something to consider
(this opinion is fact free and only half the calories)

Thats an interesting twist! Hummm...

For instance, it makes me think David Hicke always knows right where to stand to keep his personal show going on.

Regarding HAARP conspiracy I feel deeply reluctant to believe waves -even ELF waves- can distort or excite tectonic plates.

It's anyway certainly something to consider.
Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why is this still a popular topic? The 11th has come and gone.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by awcgs

so you are denying etna is one of the largest active volcanoes in italy?

Lol

gee, do you people actually read posts or just pick and choose specific keywords as attack points?

deny ignorance

[nope never said that.... it just is`nt a red flag ...its been going on for years and will continue for years. the earthquake could of awakened a sleeping giant but the giant was already awake.[

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5/12/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by awcgs

lol

excuse me but i was refering to your cliche reply
"wikipedia, not a credible source"
when the poster actually just browsed wiki to find out what etna is.
he actually educated himself, you on the other hand made yourself look silly and just out to attack keywords.

wiki is editable yeah, therefore impacting credibility, but thats on highly discussed subjects, not the fact mt etna is a volcano.

i dont know what you were aiming for with that cliche reply, but denying ignorance is not it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I wouldn't be too quick to write off the idea that Rome is out of the woods on this one...

Actually, yes, we can completely rule this one out.

The ONLY reason that people have been talking about a May 11 earthquake in Rome is because of the (supposed) prediction of Raffaele Bendandi.
There was NO other reason for anyone to discuss the specific place of Rome and earthquakes on the specific date of May 11.
The (supposed) prediction was clear on the details and it was found to be simply wrong.

Now of course you may wish to discuss, in a more general sense, the possibility of earthquakes in that part of the world about this moment in time, but it will have NOTHING to do with the May 11, Rome prediction that this thread is all about, and was started because of.
I suggest a completely different thread for that. I also suggest a thread title of "Could somewhere in Europe possibly get an earthquake oneday soon, perhaps?"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

I would. It's garbage as a prediction. Poland just had a quake it's closer than the one in Spain.

Does it count?

Nooooo

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm amazing my prediction was right. Nothing happened. I win. Send money to......

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Spain-Poland earthquake (uncommen)
Italty- Etna spewing (closing of the airport, significant spewing)

For me its close enough. Better predict next time. 11 and 12th may, extraordinary catastrophe

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well, first you have to seperate what I said in several paragraphs into different categories. 1. Dreams (can't be proven they have any bearing on future events). For example, my dream of seeing a tsumani in a desert. My dream of seeing the words HAYWARD in the same dream of the earthquake and tusnami is just a dream. How the mind formulated the dream based on what information is unknown. It could be that I had read something about the Hayward fault but didn't remember reading it and it came out in the dream. The dream may be a warning premonition of future events or it might just be a mental formulation of previous events. Such as reading a news account that was put in deep memory and came out in the dream. Having said, that my own inclination is that the dream is a warning premonition and in my own personal opinion (you can take "that to the bank"). But it is just an opinion and everyone has one. I would take it to the bank but you don't have to. However, after the dream I did to some interesting research on the Hayward fault and the dangers of that fault zone is nothing new to the residents and scholars of that area.

2. Feelings and perceptions of change (just that perceptions and feelings that are personal and again may or may not reflect reality or current or future events). In reality, change occurs around us all the time. It happens politically, physically and from a micro and macro level. We can not deny change occurs. In most cases, change at the macro level is not noticed because it happens slowly. For someone 48 years old to say they are perceptive but sense no change would be liar because you can not be perceptive without noticing change. The only argument might be is what are those changes. If you don't believe that statement you might want to interview Mubarak in an Egyptian house arrest. He is old, and perceived no changes in Egypt. Now one of the greatest dictators of our time has no power whatsoever. Lack of perception equaled foolishness. It is also a fact that our solar system moves through the galaxy. To say you are 48 and do not perceive this might be true, but it would only be because you are both not perceptive and it happens over such a long period of time, that 48 years is miniscule in comparison. However, it could also be that we have picked up speed in the past half century.

curious.astro.cornell.edu...

3. Scientific correlation.

The scientific correlation of my statements do have a body of science. And I will provide a short list of references for you to do your own research. The basic theory was that astronomical alignments causes geo physical shifts on planets, suns, moons, etc.

Wobble Effect caused by a shifts in Center of Mass: True. This is how planets that can't be seen are identifed by astronomers: It is called Doppler spectroscopy.

www.planetary.org...

Now you might ask yourself, why does a planet wobble in the first place? It can only be because of the shift in magma. The shifts cause stress on tectonic plates. A fairly logical assumption.

Furthermore, I mentioned electric universe theory that may actually be superior to other known laws of gravity.

The more you know about electric universe theory, the more the unexplained becomes more obvious. See also gravitational theory:

www.themcdonalds.net...

www.electricuniverse.info...

All the science shows that processes within the extended solar system do drive dynamic changes on earth including climate, weather, earthquakes, etc. Which supports my thesis why astrologers are often right in their predictions.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join