It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAY 11th-EQ 5.3 magnitude SPAIN- Will Rome Get The "Big One" As Predicted Today?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i am living in Valencia at the moment and i personally didnt feel any tremors here, but i do believe that its all jus a little bit strange that on the 11th May 2011 there was a predicted earthquake in Italy, just across the water...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i know saying this may seem like I'm slightly blind lol But i believe the scientists on this one, i dont think earthquakes are predictable to the day, you can't possibly say when and where and how strong on the quake scale. But i do believe there's e probability involved. High or low levels. And high and low in areas they may happen

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Etna maby going to eruption i have read in the danish news today.

Organisers of the Giro d'Italia is seemingly dogged by bad luck, accidents and tragedies. Now threatening a possible volcanic eruption settlement of 9 Stage

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Predictions are like inflatable hammers.
Fun, but ultimately, useless.

There is no way for man to know, obviously, when and where an earthquake will occur.

Even the best 'seer' can only 'see' possibilities, not actual future events.

Anyone who is absolute about things in the future should run for some kind of office, because its all political.

Facts can be colored in any way the collector wishes, to deduce any number of potential outcomes.

Faith is just belief in the absence of fact.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I can honestly say, NO.

Rome will NOT get the big one on May 11th 2011!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's funny how the fact's get twisted to suit ATS fear monger's. UMM the prediction was yesterday. Yes there was one in Spain. But it wasn't much worse than a large car accident. Once aagain another failed prediction. It was predicted yesterday for 5/11/11. lol not 05-12-11 just doesn't have the same ring to it. does it. Come up with something else.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
please read my prediction. i have already predicted that there would be no mega-earthquake on may 11 and there was none. i may be the next Nostradamus . i you need other grand predection made please send me a message and i will see what i can do for you. i have also predicted that the rapture will not be on may 21 2011 . right now i am batting 1 for 1 .

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If you compare two things then some of the "future maps" of the United States make more sense. The two things are the buildup of energy in the fault zones in California, Utah and Nevada and the Mississippi River Delta. In my view the Fault zones in CA are storing too much energy really leading to the big one, and the Mississippi River Delta is a man made disaster that is getting even worse with this flood cycle. The Mississippi is meant to flood and the dikes built up all along its path is creating a human disaster in the Delta. Floods actually build land mass within the Delta and the dikes are preventing floods. This in turn has changed the course of the Gulf of Mexico and is driving the ocean inland with every hurricane. This is scientific fact. Now look at the future map and compare that to an earthquake map and a flood map of the Mississippi. When you think about the Madrid fault sitting below the Mississippi river, when you think about the fault lines in California. The maps start to match up. Edgar Cayce supposedly drew the first future map from one of his meditations.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Do a search on Google for "Future Map of the US" and they all pretty much look alike.

Actually I had a dream two days before the Japanese Earthquake where I saw an earthquake even more distant into the future. Where a tsunami hit a desert area. Also, in that dream I woke up and the following words were scrolled out in the dream: HAYWARD. In capital letters. I looked up Hayward on the net the next day and sure enough there is a Hayward fault. Having not read anything about Hayward previous to the dream, you can take that one to the bank since I just didn't dream it up for nothing and I certainly wasn't thinking about "Hayward" before the dream or even studdied that fault zone. But if there was a 9.0 quake on Hayward (or most of the other faults), then that part of the continental shelf would certainly start to cave into the ocean and move the ocean inland. Between the dreams and the looking around the net. It is starting to ad up. Unfortunately.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Not too sure with not being a structural engineer, i'd imagine the first thing to check is the foundations and stability of the church. Then rebuild it back up in individual sections rather than as a entire project. I can't for the life of me remember which church in Italy it was, but before the L'aquila quake there is the infamous footage inside a Italian church with the spire collapsing into the structure while a quake was taking place.

Not forgetting the Christchurch Cathedral aswell being another place of historical interest to have recently been affected by a large tremor. I imagine with the monetary & tourism interests its for the regions advantage to have the buildings restored despite the threat of Earthquakes still remaining.

Not a bad guess RUDDD, it is ultimately all governed by cost. Earthquake damage to buildings (although not my discipline in engineering) can have unusual affects at substructure level, depending on the type of foundation system or anchoring adopted, especially in buildings constructed that pre-date any earth-quake design-in.

The Italian government commissioned a panel of engineers over 20 years ago to investigate and come up with a solution to prevent the leaning tower of Piza from over-turning further. Although the region is not familiar with earthquakes of substantial magnitude, they had discovered that ground-water levels played a significant role in how the building was actually moving. The solution? They removed a mass volume of sub-soil from beneath the tower's foundation - on the side where the 'moment' was occuring which ultimately allowed the tower to fall and compress the now ''void'' area where sub-soil once was - essentially allowing the tower to return on its moment and stand in more of an up-right position. Though, you can appreciate, the movement happened over weeks and months, and still is moving, because the compressive forces are always being altered by wind, groundwater etc etc.

Sorry...way off topic.
edit on 12-5-2011 by BAZ752 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

I checked them out, no they don't. They all look different, what are you on ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm still wondering whats going on with HAARP. Activity still hasn't stopped yet.

Could TPTB be up to something?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No.. the people who work with HAARP are simply doing their jobs.

Contrary to conspiratorial beliefs, HAARP cannot: cause earthquakes, cause hurricanes and tornadoes, shoot planes out of the sky, blow up skyscrapers, create crop circles, or make holograms in the sky. All things I've seen attributed to it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Im not sure if I buy into the whole "HAARP bounces waves off the ionosphere and causes quakes" thing, but I DO think that it's odd that HAARP was active during the haiti and japan quakes. Even more odd that activity stopped once the quakes were over.

But anyway, it does seem that this is another one of those bait-n-switch prophecy's

edit on 12-5-2011 by avwood because: added info

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Yes, it is in Canary islands. One of the islands is the volcano. I live in Madeira island, it's near the canary island and i remember to read a report on a local newspaper about that volcano. If he erupts, the tsunami in my island his about 100m high and velocity of a boing airplane (+/- 600 km/h). My island is dead.
A tsunami reaches New York with +/- 30m high

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't think earthquakes can be predicted to the day either. However, I do think there is a valid theory for windows based on causal relationships. The primary cause is gravitational shifts of both water and magma which puts stress on fault lines. The primary cause of the gravitational shifts is due to polarizations changes and the changes in polarization are due to changes in electro magenetic changes in the extended solar system. The sun makes complete polar changes every 15 years or so releasing magma tsunamis across the sun. The truth is that gravitational pull on one planet is effected by other planets, satellites and suns. We know this by wobble effect. The one body causes a wobble of the other body, but what causes the wobble itself? It is caused by changes in the center of gravitational mass between the two (or more) bodies. This is science. The reason the gravitational mass changes is because magma and water within the body changes (it shifts).

So how do we arrive at the windows of increased activity and why do many astrologers seem to often be correct in their predictions? Because there actually is a scientific explanation (at least in an increased window of effect) by planetary alignments. There are those that argue planets are too far away to cause this cause and effect relationship, but they are wrong because electro magnetic pulse (electric universe theory) actually extends though space. So there is in fact, a relationship between geo magnetics (plasma) and actual core mass. When we extend this geo magnetic theory to weather patterns (not just planetary wobble), we also find a correlation. Hence, the strange weather patterns associated with pole shift.

The scientists don't want to say this is a science and mock the astrologers. But actually, there is a lot of truth in the windows that the astrologers predict. So why then does earthquakes happen all the time, even when windows are not there or are less of a window? Because the geo is dynamic and one shift causes a build up of stress somewhere else on another fault line as tectonic plates are pushed into each other. So we have an unstable planet all the time. And frankly, it is a good thing just like it is a good thing that the Mississippi river floods and builds up new land on the delta. However, man feared the Mississippi river and altered its course using the Army Corp of Engineers. That might not be a good thing and messes with natural geography. Hence hurricanes now get closer to the interior of the continent in those states.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whattzoo
Etna maby going to eruption i have read in the danish news today.

Organisers of the Giro d'Italia is seemingly dogged by bad luck, accidents and tragedies. Now threatening a possible volcanic eruption settlement of 9 Stage

True. That stage is coming in a couple of days, I guess. They've traced a hard Giro this year, but a volcanic eruption exceeds all imaginable toughness.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is now no question in my mind, that we are going through an increased pole shift right now. This natural pole shift is being covered up by the media and instead of the truth what we are getting is man made global warming nonsense. Now it is man made global climate change nonsense. It is true that we are messing with nature such as diking the Mississippi river, but the pole shift occurs with or without humans on board just like it does on the sun. It is scientific fact that the pole shifts have happened and one way you can know is by the changes in direction of now solid magma rock. Magma flows have been known to change course as they shifted toward other magnetic poles. We are probably going through a period where we could see one or more magnetic poles pop up around the earth. Airports have been effected in the last two years causing them to re-do run way signage. We still have one magnentic north that has shifted by several degrees but it is also possible to have more than one magnetic north pop up causing migrations to end up in two different places.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Also, keep in mind that the Center of Gravitational Mass between two bodies in the solar system or galaxy for that matter is not the same as the center of mass on the one body. The center of gravitational mass between two bodies is in space between the two bodies. In other words you add the two bodies together and at some point in space between the two, there will be the Center of Gravitational Mass.

I am 47 and since I was young I would notice everything in the world around me including the stars, etc. I notice in the last decade or so, we appear to be somewhere else. Our planet seems to be somewhere else. Of course we know it is not where it was a decade ago, it is just that it seems more apparent. The sun is harsher, the stars seem different, level of consciousness seems different (dreaming about trees and plants and even architecture that does'nt seem like anything I have seen before). I have seen buildings in dreams that are so huge and built of wood pillars where entire streets seem to be within the buildings. It just didn't seem like it was even part of our planet.

It just seems like we are about to connect with other planets that up until recently seemed out of our reach. Our entire solar system has moved within the galaxy and for the in-tune observer it is apparent without any astronomy training. And of course we move at thousands of miles per hour, but we usually don't have any need to notice anything. I am just starting to notice. Not only is comets, planets, brown dwarfs, etc. coming at us through eliptical motion in our extended solar system. We are moving toward other solar systems within the galaxy. Nothing is stationary. In addition our own sun is changing it's plasma output. We might even be closer to the sun. Don't know about that for sure.

Personally, I believe that our race was divided at some point by some means and are on a different planet, and that planet might be returning. Part of my senses tell me I have relatives on another planet that I will see soon. Perhaps that is part of the dream of the other architecture in a place not of earth. In that case they wouldn't even be aliens. They would be relatives. I get a good sense about those relatives, but not everyone gets along so we might be in a celestial battle as confusing as all get out before we know it. Something big is building and the climate change is just a minor indication of the changes in our extended solar system through electro magnetic changes of planetary alighnment. The return of the relatives is near that is what I am sensing. On some days the sense is almost packed with excitement as if you were seeing your family for the first time after being away for several months. That is what it feels like. That is what I am sensing. On other days, you can sense the foreboding of events like 9/11, Japanese Earthquake etc. etc. But right now I think it is bigger than that. The sense I am getting is some kind of reunion.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

But, according to the head of a foundation set up in Bendandi's honour in his native town near Bologna, it is all an urban – indeed, very urban – legend. "I can state with absolute certainty that in Raffaele Bendandi's papers, there is no prediction of a earthquake in Rome on 11 May 2011," Paola Lagorio, the president of the Osservatorio Geoficico Comunale of Faenza, said last month. "The date is not there. The place is not there."

ah... so things are not what they seem.

Anyways, Bernandi was knighted by damn Mussolini himself... Why should we listen to a total fascist kook?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Did not noticed this yesterday here on the boards. Might caused an effect too
edit on 12-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join