It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAY 11th-EQ 5.3 magnitude SPAIN- Will Rome Get The "Big One" As Predicted Today?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey saturn, combine all that with the govt time travel program, and you can see how they might peek into the future to see how things are going then make fine tuned adjustments till they get the desired result.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear
1. Dreams (can't be proven they have any bearing on future events).
No problems with that, even with the premonition possibility. I once had a dream that turned out to be premonitory, although the event was perfectly innocuous.

2. Feelings and perceptions of change (just that perceptions and feelings that are personal and again may or may not reflect reality or current or future events).
I should have been clearer about it (I blame too much work and too much sleepiness), what I was talking about was your "The sun is harsher, the stars seem different" statement.

It is also a fact that our solar system moves through the galaxy. To say you are 48 and do not perceive this might be true, but it would only be because you are both not perceptive and it happens over such a long period of time, that 48 years is miniscule in comparison.
I know we move through the galaxy, but is that a measurable movement, something that someone on the Earth's surface can notice?

If it is then I confess that I didn't noticed, if it's not then it's no wonder I didn't noticed.

The basic theory was that astronomical alignments causes geo physical shifts on planets, suns, moons, etc.
No problems with that, I only doubt those changes are strong enough to trigger earthquakes.

Wobble Effect caused by a shifts in Center of Mass: True. This is how planets that can't be seen are identifed by astronomers: It is called Doppler spectroscopy.

www.planetary.org...
I don't think so, isn't Doppler spectroscopy based on fact that two astral bodies share a common centre of mass not in the centre of any of them but somewhere between their own centres of mass? In that case the centre of mass doesn't change, the apparent wobble of the star is the result of the centre of mass not coinciding with the geometrical centre.

Now you might ask yourself, why does a planet wobble in the first place?
No, I ask "do planets really wobble in their rotation?"

It can only be because of the shift in magma. The shifts cause stress on tectonic plates. A fairly logical assumption.
But still an assumption, to explain something I don't know if exists or not.

Furthermore, I mentioned electric universe theory that may actually be superior to other known laws of gravity.
"May" being the most important word on that sentence. I have yet to see it explain something better than older theories.

All the science shows that processes within the extended solar system do drive dynamic changes on earth including climate, weather, earthquakes, etc. Which supports my thesis why astrologers are often right in their predictions.
Even if they are (and I don't have any real data to show that they are), why they only "often" instead of "always" right?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

ignorance..thats me. i was just being an a$$. caught me, well wikipedia to me is still not a source in my opinion. but i`ll let you have this one even if i am ignorant. lol Peace

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lets say for a second that the haarp'ers are right

Eeeew, no let's not.

According to Icke (I know..I know...but hear it out). He says we have and are employing tech to actually stop these mega quakes by letting out a bit of steam here and there for controlled destruction verses natural destruction.

Well he would be wrong then. That cannot work for the simple reason of the logarithmic scale. (And the USGS sezz not as well
)

You can prevent large earthquakes by making lots of small ones, or by "lubricating" the fault with water
FICTION: Seismologists have observed that for every magnitude 6 earthquake there are about 10 of magnitude 5, 100 of magnitude 4, 1,000 of magnitude 3, and so forth as the events get smaller and smaller. This sounds like a lot of small earthquakes, but there are never enough small ones to eliminate the occasional large event. It would take 32 magnitude 5's, 1000 magnitude 4's, and 32,000 magnitude 3's to equal the energy of one magnitude 6 event. So, even though we always record many more small events than large ones, there are far too few to eliminate the need for the occasional large earthquake. As for "lubricating" faults with water or some other substance, if anything, this would have the opposite effect. Injecting high- pressure fluids deep into the ground is known to be able to trigger earthquakes—to cause them to occur sooner than would have been the case without the injection. This would be a dangerous pursuit in any populated area, as one might trigger a damaging earthquake.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by palote
Hi
I'm from Spain, I felt the earthquake.
I live 40 kilometers away. I filmed a strange cloud formation.
I leave the video here

I noticed the clouds looked odd on the day this happened too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have friends in Spain and the Spanish Government is censoring blogs and forums that use the words Lorca, earthquake, and HAARP. I found good information, including data from HAARP's website at the time of the Lorca quake May 11th right here. Anyone else think this is HAARP? Or is it just us "crazy" conspiracy theory types over here in Europe?

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

Anyone else think this is HAARP?

No, HAARP cannot create earthquakes - fact. See my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15/5/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator
I found good information, including data from HAARP's website at the time of the Lorca quake May 11th right here.
That's not good information.

If I'm not reading this wrong, this image shows the earthquakes as happening on May 10, at 17:00 and 19:00.

The other images show the correct date, but the wrong time, they use 17:00 and 19:00 hours as the time of the earthquakes, but that was the time in Spain, the UTC time is two times earlier than that.

Anyone else think this is HAARP?
No.

Or is it just us "crazy" conspiracy theory types over here in Europe?
Yes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Planet wobble is no longer a theory but accepted as fact throughout the scientific community. See also Perturbing. Do a search on google for planet wobble and planet perturbing and you will find hundreds of articles by governments and universities around the world.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

I searched for those words but couldn't find any reference to a planet wobbling by itself.

Could you please point me to just one governmental or university source?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I have friends in Spain and the Spanish Government is censoring blogs and forums that use the words Lorca, earthquake, and HAARP. I found good information, including data from HAARP's website at the time of the Lorca quake May 11th right here. Anyone else think this is HAARP? Or is it just us "crazy" conspiracy theory types over here in Europe?

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

I'm not saying you are wrong, but in what way is the Spanish government censoring these blogs and forums? I just googled and accessed a whole bunch of them...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Planet's do not wobble all by themselves. That is my point. Planet's wobble due to planetary perturbations. In fact, that is how we can find planets that are too faint to see with telescopes. The light that is emitted from their suns shows up in varying wave lengths due to the perturbations (sun wobble caused by passing planets).

myweb.lmu.edu...

However, what these scientists tend not to cover is why the wobble itself, or the shift in center of mass? This is kind of obvious. The shift in center of mass occurs because of actual shift in magma and water within the planet. Because there is a shift in these masses, the mass shift puts stress on the tectonic plates and hence earthquakes. If the planet was sitting out in the universe by itself, then there would be no earthquakes because there would be no perturbations in change of gravitational mass. Now you know the rest of the story.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear
However, what these scientists tend not to cover is why the wobble itself, or the shift in center of mass?
There's no shift in the centre of mass of the planet (unless the planet was not wobbling and then started wobbling or vice-versa), the fact that the centre of mass is not the same as the geometrical centre is what makes it wobble.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's the sixteenth y'all why are we still talking about Rome hasn't the date passed ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

We are not talking about Rome. We are talking about the gravitational center of mass between planets.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

No offense taken. What country are you in?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I agree with you, now that I understand the science better. However, what I find interesting is that more and more countries are pointing the finger at HAARP whenever anything happens. That was the main thrust of my original post. I asked for help understanding the graphs - And I appreciate that help. I did not say it was accurate or God's Truth.

I also point out that there are at least 15 EISCAT facilities known to exist around the world. Yet, the finger is always pointed at HAARP Alaska by other countries - As if other such facilities did not exist.

Anyway, I will do better next time to get my own point of view across when presenting data, and to ensure that the main point of my thread is clear. Thanks for the feedback.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh yeah, for those who keep insisting that Scalar Field theory is a bunch of science fiction nonsense, and that Scalar weaponry could not possibly be tapped into, much less exist, you should be aware of the fact that "95 percent of the energy of the universe is in forms which we don't know what they are. They are generically called 'dark matter' and 'dark energy. In principle, there is plenty of room for new or yet-to-be-discovered fields in nature."

And as far as not having yet been tapped into: Gee, do you think the first country who does will tell the entire world? Does anyone remember what happened with the A-Bomb? How is this new technology so different? Human nature, sadly, hasn't changed that much since the 1940's.

www.space.com...

So why in so many of these discussions at ATS do we act as if the possibility of new or yet-to-be discovered fields in nature, as well as the possibility of intra or extra-dimensional realities, absolutely does not exist? Guess there are a lot of old school, curmudgeonly, grumpy Cartesian Empiricist types here at ATS. How boring (yawn).

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So why in so many of these discussions at ATS do we act as if the possibility of new or yet-to-be discovered fields in nature, as well as the possibility of intra or extra-dimensional realities, absolutely does not exist? Guess there are a lot of old school, curmudgeonly, grumpy Cartesian Empiricist types here at ATS. How boring (yawn).
I think that's because first we need to have that discovery of those new fields, and that type of discovery usually precedes the use of the new field by some years and is not surrounded in secrecy as the application of the discovery in weapons (or whatever).

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out...
...Rome is still standing.

One more doomsday prediction has failed. Many more millions to go.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join