It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-dimensional creatures check to see how we respond to missing objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"frequently used" gave it away.

Even if its important, if its a regular thing for your brain to be processing this object then if you intentionally set it down, you might forget five minutes later.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
okay for months I was missing all kinds of small objects I blamed my kids but it turned out it was our cats,stealing everything that wasn't nailed down .Not like when our poltergeist carried things off and hid them since there were no cats at our shop.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A few years ago, I lost my mind. It was missing for at least several hours, I'm not sure of the time frame. I ended up finding it in the side pocket of my friend's billiards table.

Could it have been a multidimensional being? Undoubtedly. But then again, we are all multidimensional beings...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Johnny this very poltergeist threw a sandwich at me ,that's right just wasted my sandwich just to naughty me and husband were sitting there in broad daylight .No it wasn't spooky but I didn't throw it and neither did hubby.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

South Park explained the missing socks...it is the underwear gnomes. I have yet to find them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Black creatures and white entitys that asssociate with black creatures often take my belongings from my dimension to their dimension.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh man how many times has this happend to me lol. When you KNOW where you put somthing, leave for a minute and come back to find it gone is bizarre. Happens.here all the time. What somebody else said about demons and missing stuff.kinda creeps me out I think I might need to jave my house clensed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Happens to me also, it is always the most important object I need even something that is not important but it is for that time and without it it ruins my day. This happens all the time it gets annoying it is like someone knows what I need next and hides it or something.

Unless of course people like us have messy bedrooms and someone in the house that keeps hiding stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm telling you guys, it's the freakin' gnomes. They pose as garden ornaments by day, but by night they are active...kinda like most cats. They freak me out with their weird pointy hats and stuff.
edit on 8/9/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This happens to me and my woman constantly. Once we were working on my car in the garage and I was prying on something with a prybar that had a bright orange handle. Pretty big and hard to miss. I set it down on top of my engine on top of some red rags I had covering it to prevent anything allging into the cylinders and begun doing something else. A few minutes later I go to grab the prybar and its just gone. Me and her had not moved from the spot we were standing since I put it down. We looked everywhere for the damn thing and finally I decided to look under the rags I had set it down on top of. I lifted the rag easily as its just a rag, laid it back down and went to reach for the next rag and the damn crowbar literally appeared under my hand as I reached for the rag. I mean it was not there and suddenly it was just there. My girlfriend saw it happen. I couldn't even comprehend what just happened it was absolutely incredible. Just no rational explination. I would have never belived my own eyes if she hadn't seen it happen as well. We still talk about it to this day.

It sounds stupid but to have something so mundane disappear and literally materialize in front of your eyes its just mindblowing. I've had things disappear and just turn up in random places a million times and I always thought I was just having brainfarts or something, no matter how impossible it seemed for the missing object to get where it was, but that was the first time I saw it actually happen. That one simple incident has reaffirmed for me that there is such a huge part of our world that science just can't explain. I can't even imagine how much we truly don't know about the universe.

I had another incident the other day too. I let my girlfriend borrow my debit card and when she was done she put it in her purse. Later I went to get it out and it wasn't in there. I was super pissed off that she lost my card and she swore up and down that she knew she put it in her purse. I always keep that card in the first little slot in my wallet, you know the ones made to hold credit cards. I looked there and through my wallet a million times and it just wasn't there. The slot was empty. So I spend all day retracing our steps looking for the card I figured she dropped somewhere all to no avail. A few hours later I go to get some lunch and out of habit I take my wallet out and open it, and hand the cashier my card. She handed it back to me and I was like "WTF???". I took the card out of its normal little slot in my wallet where I ALWAYS keep it and where it definitely wasn't when I checked all the times I did earlier. The wallet was in my pocket the ENTIRE time I was looking for the card and I had just looked in it one final time not 10 minutes before and it was not there. Totally mindblowing.

None of this stuff started happening until I started hanging out with my girlfriend and especially now that we live together so I'm convinced it has something to do with us. We have never had any kind of weird spiritual stuff happen ever. Just the disappearing crap. Such an interesting universe we all live in. We know so little.
Its amazing to think about this stuff, especially now that I KNOW it is real.
edit on 8/9/2011 by PlausibleDeniability because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
cheezburger.com...

nuff said

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What a coincidence - I was gonna make a thread about the same thing. I dunno about multi-dimensional creatures, I was gonna call it item blindness or something like that.

I could be making a sandwich and lay the knife down to get something from fridge, turn back and knife is gone, "where the fft did that go?" so I get another and finish making the sandwich then find 2 knives sitting there when I'm done.

It happens with everything. Where's the TV remote? Ok, search everywhere, give up & go for a pee, come back and it's laying on the arm of the couch where I should have spotted it in the first place. Don't ask me where my garden tools are, they're lost in the greenery somewhere - yet I always say "I'm putting this here, just where I can find it when I come to finish this job"

It's either brownies or gremlins or I'm going senile.

Scarily, the third option might be more accurate 'cos I could also be making a sandwich and cuppa tea at the same time, I cut the butter and instead of taking it to the bread I hover it over my tea instead, ready to drop it in there before realising - christ that was a close one. My most "missing thing" is in the shower. I get wet then wash my hair then think doodles for a few minutes then I have no idea whether I should condition or wash my hair 'cos it's completely gone from my mind that I've already done it. I actually stand there confused and racking my brain over this.

edit on 10-8-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Is this to explain for all of my missing socks? I was fully sure my washing machine was empty when the laundry went in and after it came out

My favorite pairs of ankle socks have disappeared that I got for Christmas. like 6-7 pairs of them too.
No where to be found.
If these Multi-Dimension creatures wanted to get me where it hurts, they did a good job. Read my soul.
But honestly, I don't know where socks go sometimes. I swear to god something takes them because i've had innumerable amounts of socks disappear over the last couple of years now that I think about it LOL...

Also over the last couple months i've had this almost comedic sensation where i'll be walking in my house, and sense something standing in like a doorway, or hallway, I glance over, it's nothing at all, and I carry on, but certainly feel a presence. Now whether I believe in these things, is another story.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
No lauging matter here with me.. since it started spilling over to my place for work .. so far, since I moved to this house, I don't remember misisng anything.. but a few weird things happened.. anyways.. heres' my personal log of

Disappearing and Reappearing House Items, anyone else have this problem?

When: Friday, April 4h, 2008
Where: Place of employment

Situation:
Standing with an engineer at the machine, looking at the boat of wafers (6 wafers) He and I confirmed there were 6. One of the group of 3 wafers belonged in another empty boat since they belonged to another lot. We needed to transfer all the 6 wafers to ovens for the experiment. I took the full boat and he took the paperwork and his book. We LEFT the empty boat ON the machine.

We went to the oven room, 30ft away in the same part of the clean room. Transferred 2 of the 6 wafers to the oven, when another employee walked in for a brief moment to push a cart in the room. I put the lid back on the boat. Placed the wafers in the oven. The other employee walked out of the clean room about 2 mins before we did and went on break.

As we were walking back to them machine to pick up the empty boat.....it was gone!! Nada! We thought that the other employee might have picked it up and moved it. We search the clean room for 3 mins, NADA.

I asked her if she had pick up a boat off of machine 918. "No... if I did, I would have told you guys..."

Where did it go!!!!!?????????????

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ask God just say to him, ok I believe in God now please help me find it and more than likely you will, but be passionate about it as you are in wanting to find it.

Then if it is some wierd energy creature then you will pee it off because you ask God for help.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Happens to me all the time. I look everywhere for something, everywhere for hours on end and can't find. I usually then sit down, take a deep breath and calm my inner feelings. While calm and unflustered, I usually find my things, but excellent theory TS.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I found this thread and just had make a post here because stuff like this happens to me too. About a year ago I was trying to repair my PS2 slim because it wasn't reading some discs. Well I got inside the system and cleaned it out, just as I was about putting it back to together, an important part that enables someone to turn on the system fell out out of place. I watched it drop in the carpet, as well as my dad, who was watching me repair it. When I looked down where it fell, there was nothing there. Let's just say I have still to this day never have found that part, my dad and I searched my bedroom for hours, literally every nook and cranny and it has never showed up. Ended up buying another PS2 Slim system. Someone was definitely messing with me.

Also countless objects disappear and then re appear randomly. It doesn't happen all the time but it's happened quite often. I would drop any object and can't find it, then a couple of minutes later I would find it a place I've already looked. Last night, I opened a fresh gallon of milk. The little circle thing fell off and I was looking to find it because I didn't want it on the floor(have 3 pets and I don't want them trying to eat it). Searched about 2 minutes right where it fell and nothing was there. After I finished my cup, I went back to the refrigerator to get another cup full, and on my way I stepped right on the object I was looking for. But I already looked in that exact area and it wasn't there previously, but then it just shows up.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
For me it's a toss-up - ghosts vs parallel dimensions.

Most of my experiences I'd say could probably be explained logically, even if it's a stretch. I once lived in an apartment where items would consistently disappear and re-appear in the spare bedroom, a room with a very disturbing vibe that my bf and I christened "Hell" because the S would always HTF in terms of increased paranormal activity any time we disturbed it. Even though my partner was a skeptic and never felt the vibes I did, after a while we just took it for granted that if something disappeared, we could check the room in a couple days and it would be there. Always was, without fail. The weirdness wasn't limited to that room, though it was the only one that seemed to have a malevolent aura about it. Even my neighbor's 8-year old kid was freaked out when she came over to use my computer after I moved it to the spare room. I'd never mentioned the issues with the room to her, but I felt validated when she, like me, picked up "something scary" in the vicinity of the closets. Kids are awesome.

Anyway, more on topic, two instances stand out in my mind, both occurring in that apartment, though not that room. I had a box of books in corner on my bedroom floor; I forget why - I'd probably run out of shelf space in the bookcases. One day I had an overwhelming urge to read a book I knew was in the box, and I started searching through, removing each book individually because I absolutely hate re-packing boxes and I didn't want to miss it. I got to the bottom and was surprised - and annoyed - that it wasn't there. I knew it should have been. I knew it *was*. Well, I'd been mentioning the recent disturbances to a friend who had had similar issues since childhood and he'd suggested that the entities were just being playful. In that spirit, I stood up and said something like, "Ok guys, you've had your fun. Can I have my book back now?" Nothing. So I sighed and sank back to the floor to commence re-packing. Needless to say, after I'd replaced a few books, the novel I'd been seeking was in my hand. I just looked around the empty room, smiled, and said, "Thank you!" (I know it's more logical that I probably spaced out and missed it the first time, but I like my version better.
)

This one I simply can't explain, no way, no how. Same room, same time period, and I know time hasn't dulled the memory because I immediately logged onto LiveJournal to report it. This was in 2002 and much like today I spent about 98% of my waking life online. Unlike today, I was very much into chatting. I popped downstairs for an apple - my favorite snack at the time - and returned, typing one-handed and eating with the other. I'll interject here to say that for my entire life I've had an aversion to eating an apple all the way to the core. I don't know why - I get to the seeds, I get uncomfortable. I nibble around and quit while I'm ahead. This is important. So anyway, I'm typing with one hand, thinking that I need to hurry up so I can get back to two-hand typing, and literally the next thing I'm aware of, I'm typing with both hands and I realize I have no memory of finishing the apple. I look around, confused. If I finished it, where's the core? I'm a meticulously tidy person, pathological if you ask certain people. No way would I just chuck it somewhere in the room. It's not in the wastebasket - I wouldn't put food there, but I check anyway. Over the next 30 minutes or so I conduct a systematic search of the room, then the entire flat, emptying every waste basket and bin, opening and closing drawers and closets, thinking, 'It's got to be here somewhere.... Maybe I spaced out and I just don't remember.. What the hell??" I even checked outside in case in a moment of temporary insanity I'd tossed it out the window. Nothing. Could I have eaten the apple, core and all? Wouldn't I have noticed? Wouldn't I have been grossed out? Wouldn't I still have the bitter taste of chewed seeds in my mouth? What the...? To this day it freaks me out. Not in a panicky way, just in a wondrous 'strange things happen in this world' way. I guess the thing that gets me most was the seamless transition from eating to typing with both hands and the sudden realization that it was logically impossible. It was definitely one of my stranger experiences...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This chant usually works-

Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony
Bring back what doesn't belong to thee.

I say that when someone in the house is frantically looking for something important. I'm convinced it works and it saves me from having to get off my backside to help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join