It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-dimensional creatures check to see how we respond to missing objects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OK so it has happened to a few people I know. Either the object vanishes without a trace right before thier eyes, or falls in a perfectly cleam room with no trace. Odd, how motion is seemilgly always involved. What if they were watching us through that one little place and thats where the object just happened to fall.

And it always seems to be either an important object or one frequently used. Its like they want to see how people react to loosing an object they need. In my case the object I used frequently re-appeared exactly where it should have been after I replaced it.

I tend to favor the dimensional explanation.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I heard years ago that one of the first signs that a demon is around is that important goes missing for three days. 5 years ago I had my black eye shadow go missing from where I kept it and it reappeared three-four days later right where I kept my make-up.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Is this to explain for all of my missing socks? I was fully sure my washing machine was empty when the laundry went in and after it came out

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Lose your wallet much? Lol, sorry.. I had to

But, hmm.. Interesting theory, indeed. Perhaps, this could be an effect of the LHC? Causing micro blackholes to spontaneously pop-up throughout time. This could be where a previous, current, or future LHC 'event' took place, in it's exact place at the given (or random) alignment/location of where the LHC is located..? Completely random, but possible? Lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

I favor the beings from the eighth dimension taking our stuff.
watch out for the Red Lectroids from planet 10

But dont worry we have this guy on our side !!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ba6c21c1f37.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceDiggory

I have a fiend who was always complaining that her make up items were going missing, with no children or pets around she thought she was going mad.
That was until she went to the shed looking for a torch and come across all of them in one of her boyfriends toolbox.
My point is theres always a rational explanation, perverted maybe but rational.
edit on 10-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I wonder what it means to them to not notice something missing.

I don't know how many times I've found something and say "oh wow I forgot I even had that".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

It happens when I drop things like a pen sometimes... either it'll fall and disappear for like 30minutes only to re-appear somewhere I obviously looked or fall and roll completely contrary to physics, like hit the front of my shoe but somehow end up under the desk 2 ft behind me.

I've also noticed that when I'm in a rush to leave, an item I need very badly for the trip like my keys won't be in the spot I leave them EVERY time.... its really frustrating.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I make it a point to put my keys in a certain drawer if I ever take them out of my pocket. The other day I went to grab them and they were not in the drawer. I searched for over an hour all over the house and finally found them under the dishwasher. I live alone and have no pets. Now I'm wondering if I don't have an invisible guest that finds it amusing to frustrate the hell out of me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I used to live with a poltergeist at my tattoo shop, frequently items would come up missing and we'd say ,'Poltergeist,please return my things! it did other things of that nature as well pretty much on a daily basis.

because it could? to be recognized and interacted with? I Idunno

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I notice when i go and reach for a beer in the refrigerator all the beer is gone. I then go buy more and a few days later its all gone again.

guitar picks always go missing, nail clipers, and socks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by siren8

The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

I have a fiend who was always complaining that her make up items were going missing, with no children or pets around she thought she was going mad.
)

If you have a fiend, that explains a lot!

(Sorry, I could not resist.)
For me, a 10 trip bus ticket. A small thing, but my own. It never did turn up. I thought it was behind a large free-standing wardrobe, but we shifted out and sold the wardrobe. The guys from the charity shop came and shifted it, and I had the first chance I had had for years to look for the bus ticket in its plastic wallet. Nothing there at all! So there was a black hole in the 2 cm of space under between the bottom of the wardrobe and the thick carpet...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Happened to me last week. Came home with my boyfriend, let ourselves in with House keys which are on same fob as car keys.
About an hour later, wanted to get something out of car, but no keys. Just me and Boyf in house. He looked for approx 45 mins, i told him to stop and started all over again myself, to the point of looking in the fridge, freezer, under everything, behind everything till there was literally nowhere left to look. After about an hour and a half we both went outside, sat on front step smoking in annoyed silence.
Now my Boyf is a sceptic but i thought it was worth a try so in my head i asked my 'angel' to please put the keys somewhere we would find them immediately. In my head i saw the sofa in our lounge. I said to the boyf " we'll find them by the sofa", which just wound him up even more. I cannot stress how many times we looked in each room including looking on, around and under the sofa. All the pads and cushions came off...nothing.
As i was taking my shoes off at the door, he ran back upstairs into the lounge. In my head i started to count backwards from 5. Got to 2 and then heard "Ow" as he trod on the missing car keys which were on the floor in front of the sofa in plain view.
"about time" was his response.
We all loose things and half the time they are there somewhere don't get me wrong, but this just felt different. Like i asked a direct question and received a visual answer.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

seeing that this is above top secret i can assume that anything reasonable could be an explanation so im gonna offer you mine. For years ive been very into fairys not freakishly but you know haha and ive heard that fairys are very playful creatures and often arent seen by those who dont truley believe or just dont have the ability to. they are often known for hiding thing moving things or just plain taking things they like or they know that you like just for the fun of watching you look for it. usually they return or replace your items in a random place. this is just a suggestion but a fairy could be the cause of your problems and the multidimensional creature your talking about .look it up i know what im talking about

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I too have things go missing when I need them most, and then would find them days later in places I know I would never put them (keys, lip gloss, etc.)

I just had an idea (I haven't tried this myself, but will in the future)
What if you take one object that keeps disappearing, place it on the table, let's say, and place a digital camera somewhere hidden in the room, to record everything. Then leave (go shopping, to a friend, etc. ) and when you come back, you could simply replay the video if the object you placed on the table was gone. This way you might see what is going on.
Or you could just turn your digital camera on record every time you leave your home.
When I was single and had a dog a few years ago, I one day recorded him to see what he did all day while I was at work. (he just slept, and ate)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I heard years ago that one of the first signs that a demon is around is that important goes missing for three days. 5 years ago I had my black eye shadow go missing from where I kept it and it reappeared three-four days later right where I kept my make-up.

No.No. No. Stop fueling these delusional ideas.

That was until she went to the shed looking for a torch and come across all of them in one of her boyfriends toolbox.

OUCH, INSTANT CLASSIC. Maybe he just didn't like her wearing make-up

Is it me, or are these "ghost" "demon" stories DESIGNED for the females(by females?). Or do females have a predisposition that makes believing in demons or ghosts easier? Or is it a combination?

The same goes for astrology.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Glad i saw this thread as this has been happening to me alot!

First, me and my friend are sitting on the coach In my room, I go to find my lighter which I used litrally 10 minuits ago, and had not moved nor been out my room In that 10 minuits!
We cant find it anywhere, we look all under the coach, Inbetween the cusions...nothing.
5mins later my friend knocks on my bedroom door, I let him In, and guess what, he says "Why is your'e lighter outside your'e room on the floor". Now I promise u, and I guess all u can do Is take my word for it, that no one left or came In my room until my friend arrived, so how the hell did my lighter which was on my glass table just appear outside my bedroom door on the hallway floor?

Another thing that keep's happening Is my Rats cage door keeps opening, I go 2 bed with It closed cause I always pet them goodnight, wake up In the morning and It's open!! The Rats are still In their cage as their clever enough to kno that's the best place for them but there Is no way In hell they can open that door, It's locked shut u have to really pull It to open It!

They are just 2 Instances, It always happens and things always go missing then reapear In a different or sometimes same place! Very strange

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think it has to do with quantum mechanics.. Maybe you stopped observing. When you stop observing, you stop being conscious of an object. Therefore, it ceases to exist, either that or your spouse, sibling, or relative is playing tricks on you. This is only if your one of those organized people.

Otherwise, you've just lost it, or misplaced it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by siren8

I think the UFO's also work the same way, they seem to vanish and then suddenly appear somewhere else in almost a blink of an eye. I think they do dimensional travel, which involves dimensionally condensing the distance.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join