It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA astrobiologist claims ATS is spreading Comet ELENIN and 2012 HOAX

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Tall girl nice smile, glasses, black hair longish? Prone too pants suits?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Tall girl nice smile, glasses, black hair longish? Prone too pants suits?

Dark hair & glasses. Not sure about the pants suits. We were both working at the Australia Telescope National Facility at Narabri (in the desert) at the time, it was tee shirt & jeans all the way.

I was busy collecting the engineering and historical data from the decommissioned Culgoora Helioscope array & we only really bumped into each other in the control room or library.

I did, however, attend her lecture where she made the announcement and I also did a scheduled run one Monday morning on the array collecting data for her to complete her paper. I remember it because it was the first time I was given the Australia Telescope Array entirely under my control for a few hours.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How many times did you rub yours hands before starting,,
or before turning the key ,, ahhh the "spark" of youth

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
sweet, thanks for the "plug" mr. nazi, .... err, NaSA.

Now more will flock to ATS after reading your rubbish, and discover more things you'd rather them not know.
Well done, idiot!

edit on 11-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I for one do not really know what to think about all of this Planet X hype anymore. Long before I have a computer, even before they were popular and in stores all over, I had an uncle who worked for General Dynamics as a research and development engineer. One day we were at his home, and he gave me a whole bunch of printed papers that detailed the whole Nibiru story. No, Sitchin was not mentioned, there were two names of scientists? Some guys, and I remember reading this with relish and with a certain fear. Sadly I do not have the papers today, and my uncle's health has diminished so that he can hardly hold a conversation anymore. I have done my research, and there are many who say the story is quite real, and even that our government, and other governments are working day and night preparing for it's arrival. My research showed me that yes, Earth has been destroyed before, many times in fact. How do I know this? Well, seashells and other marine fossils have been found on mountaintops, even very tall ones. And what once were cities and monolithic buildings and structures are found beneath the sea. And then there is a big problem with the whole God created everything thing. If every man, women and child descended from Adam and Eve, we would all be the same race. So yes, I am a believer. Call be crazy, that is what I think.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by woodnut86
F**k NASA!

i think 90% of the threads i've read on elenin haven't prediction or said anything of a collision with earth.
don't worry NASA, ATS'rs will be fine!

Really? Ok...

But way to go guys, now lets get the truth about Elenin if you will NASA. The longer you withhold info and dance around the issue, the longer members here will post about possible impact.

Put up or shut up time ladies and gents.

Could you steer me to some ATS members who have more information and knowledge than NASA who could make the determination of a "possible impact"?

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta
[more

Its not! You or I can go on, and change it to anything we want it to say. Maybe we should go on and change the info on nasa to nata. Just joking for all those ats people that will hit on me for being destructive to wikipedia.
but as for them thinking were spreading bad info, well there not spreading any info. so to them I say Nata.lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Im not trying to be a weenis or anything

BUT im pretty sure i posted something about this a while ago..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dismissing all "conspiracies" out of hand is as ignorant as thinking that everything is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by woodnut86
F**k NASA!

i think 90% of the threads i've read on elenin haven't prediction or said anything of a collision with earth.
don't worry NASA, ATS'rs will be fine!

Really? Ok...

But way to go guys, now lets get the truth about Elenin if you will NASA. The longer you withhold info and dance around the issue, the longer members here will post about possible impact.

Put up or shut up time ladies and gents.

Could you steer me to some ATS members who have more information and knowledge than NASA who could make the determination of a "possible impact"?

Thanks.

Hmm, another who seems to have misread my post.

What I meant by that was that no, no member here has "more knowledge" than NASA, as I was saying if you bothered to switch your brain to the "on" function.......

The longer they withhold info, the more members here will continue with their sometimes ludicrous rants of possible impact.

Funny, I make a post that pretty much most logical people should agree with and yet I have morons who can't figure out what I say accusing me of being one of the nuts who believes we'll be struck? Insanity.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sounds like another attack!

ELENIN

ELEVEN NINE 11/9-9/11
ELE NIN

ELENIN

Coincidence?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

ELENIN

ELEVEN NINE 11/9-9/11
ELE NIN

ELENIN

Coincidence?

No. Just ignorance.

Who cares if the comet hits us? A comet impacting Earth will destroy all life, so it doesn't matter one way or the other. "Get the truth"? If the truth is: "in 5 months, all life on Earth will be destroyed", what difference does it make? If the comet doesn't hit us, which it won't, then we'll be fine and continue our lives until we inevitably die anyways.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
and i find this cool.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

if its in the wrong place sorry!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
N.A.S.A= New Allied Secret Agenda

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

ELENIN

ELEVEN NINE 11/9-9/11
ELE NIN

ELENIN

Coincidence?

Yes, coincidence.

There is no rule of the universe that states that things that seem or sound similar make things happen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
SEEMS something is unusual and unfit for someone just to take notice of our posts
this was my last one for ELENin and you can take a look, i never stated that it will collision Earth, so why do they bother to take false statements, when they were never made?
Are we bothering them? Or just bringing some light to a darker place?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NAMASTE

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread about a guy who's hiding in Russia who said that Comet Elenin will bring about a change in RH- blood type? It appears that CX is Comet Elenin.

It's kinda interesting because a couple of months ago, I was playing a really old video game on my comp, and its gist was basically about a comet and a change in consciousness, due to its arrival, so basically, this consciousness stuff was known WAY back then.

And if I'm reading correctly, it's not the collision of the comet, but rather the stuff that comes from the tail of the comet, which can be REALLY long, that will cause the changes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ATS doesn't make or advocate such predictions. ATS users do. I'm skeptical of the predictions personally, but I can't see the future so I remain open-minded. Nevertheless, if they are being 100% truthful and feel these predictions are somehow dangerous or irresponsible, it seems unfair to blame ATS as an entity itself for them. This is a user generated content website. The owners are not responsible for the content their users generate.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sorry just re read my post i meant this part "I remember it because it was the first time I was given the Australia Telescope Array entirely under my control for a few hours."

sorry was not thinking

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Sorry just re read my post i meant this part "I remember it because it was the first time I was given the Australia Telescope Array entirely under my control for a few hours."

sorry was not thinking

No probs. I was actually fairly mature age but I've got to admit, being "given the keys" to multi million $ (Aus) worth of toy had me feeling like a lad.

edit on 12/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join