It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US video of old bin Laden branded fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I haven't worn a watch since I got my first cell phone. That being said I did use it in both wrists every now and then. Normal analog style one I mostly had in my right wrist but one digital one I had that had many fun features and lots of buttons I switched to left wrist. For operational use that is. Didn't take days to get used to it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I haven't worn a watch since I got my first cell phone. That being said I did use it in both wrists every now and then. Normal analog style one I mostly had in my right wrist but one digital one I had that had many fun features and lots of buttons I switched to left wrist. For operational use that is. Didn't take days to get used to it.

do not rely on digital watches, try and obtain a kinetic watch anything that does not have a single electrical unit.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is going off topic but I've gotten rid of those analog watches etc. long time ago. I'm not the doomsday kind of person and besides that time really doesn't matter to me that much anyway

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Speaking of videos, it appears that Osama Bin-Laden made sex tapes and "watched himself". This should be a shock to his Muslim followers. The guy is looking more like nothing more than a common thug with each new revelation.

Link to the story: abcnews.go.com...

-CWM

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Yes I can see the logic running through your thread. That makes SO much sense. Because the buttons and "fun stuff" are so much more convenient on one wrist than the other. You must have had one of the special edition Dick Tracy watches that was packed with features. Were you sending text messages from it? Seriously have you seen the buttons on a calculator watch?

Anyway, this thread isn't about you, your habits or your nifty ahead of its curve multifunctional Dick Tracy gadgets.

The funny thing is OBL can be seen wearing many different styles of watches. And unlike you and 99.9% of the other people that wear/wore watches it was consistent throughout ALL footage. ALWAYS on the right wrist.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyAssociateCornelius
And unlike you and 99.9% of the other people that wear/wore watches it was consistent throughout ALL footage. ALWAYS on the right wrist.

Prove that. Or would you just happen to be making stuff up for your argument?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You have an excellent theory, and with that being said 99.9% of people might wear the watch the same hand, but you can count Osama in that .1%

edit on 14-5-2011 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
You have an excellent theory, and with that being said 99.9% of people might wear the watch the same hand, but you can count Osama in that .1%

edit on 14-5-2011 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

hahaha...you better study more pictures of Bin Laden...that is a flipped image you posted making it appear his watch is on his left hand....so no Bin Laden is in the 99 %..type in Bin Laden in google images and look at some of the pictures
edit on 14-5-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join