It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US video of old bin Laden branded fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
re-directs to Akami Technologies

Possible CIA Front

Interestingly enough there are a few global PR firms that specialize in assisting governments spin stories, as their primary business.

Killing some local tribesmen and need to put a happy face on it call us?

Just bailed out a bunch of bankers and the richest men in the world with billions in tax payer money, call us!

Need to sell your latest war of agression as a peaceful act of nation building, call us.

For a fee we can make Lizzy Borden seem like a sad misunderstood woman who wouldn't hurt a fly, Hitler a visionary dedicated to peace, and Hillary Clinton seem fetching and kindly spoken.

Not recommended for those with angry wives!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This video makes me believe its him even more. People age ALOT in 10 years, health, stress, way of living and nutrition play a huge role on how people can age. If you were the most wanted man in the world, you think you will look the same after 10 years?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Its been a while since i seen the Rockefeller group.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Hmm...Do you really think the video(s) of OBL is/are fake? In my opinion the footage is real ... just my 2 cents..

real based on what ?? the ears are completely different from bin Laden in 2001...it is not bin laden

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
This video makes me believe its him even more. People age ALOT in 10 years, health, stress, way of living and nutrition play a huge role on how people can age. If you were the most wanted man in the world, you think you will look the same after 10 years?

do you age so much that your ears grow in size and change to a completely different shape?? sorry my ears are the same shape (sideways speaking)) from 10 years ago..my head might be bigger though

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i think blind Freddy could see that it is not Bin Laden,

Ears and brow overall shape is wrong....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

do you age so much that your ears grow in size and change to a completely different shape?? sorry my ears are the same shape (sideways speaking)) from 10 years ago..my head might be bigger though

No, I'm sorry, they look the same to me.

Look at the angle of the two heads, totally different, the heads are not perfectly lined up and from that perspective they look a little different but if you piece them two together in where they belong they are the close.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I didn't read other people's opinions and did not even watch the video.

But from that news picture, it looks fake to me.

I cannot believe OBL did not buy a LCD for himself -

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by primetime2123

No, I'm sorry, they look the same to me.

Look at the angle of the two heads, totally different, the heads are not perfectly lined up and from that perspective they look a little different but if you piece them two together in where they belong they are the close.

not to me..not at all....from still pictures..it is easy as day to see....there is a blog where some guy did still pictures....there is no way it is the same person...the inside of the form is completely different...you can take a digital image of both and compare them and they will not be the same

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamspark
I didn't read other people's opinions and did not even watch the video.

But from that news picture, it looks fake to me.

I cannot believe OBL did not buy a LCD for himself -

Its only two pages here considering other threads number 10+ the least, i would assume you would have taken the time to read the op , view the video read another 5 or so reply's and formed your opinion.
edit on 10-5-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
when you look at this link..there is no way hell those are the same ears
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have Akamia Net Session running in the background of my services all the time. I think its because I use Adobe Products downloads ansd such.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Same ears to me, we have different views because I'm not looking at it from the perspective of absolutely two totally viewing angles.

How can you compare the photos if the lighting, ageing and viewing angles are way different?

Hairline looks the same, facial structure and eyes if you put two and two together and to be honest so do ears.

And for you to say ears don't change over time, wrong.

www.sharecare.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
where's the link of the video please?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Someone pointed out that the ears are not in the same eyeline, and they are right.

it is not the same person

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I'm actually starting to wonder if the man is even real,what if he was made up from the beginning?What if Osama Bin Laden never existed?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That vid looked fake to me as well, why tape the side view of a person watching tv? Seems pointless. Its anything but recognizable.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
re-directs to Akami Technologies

Possible CIA Front

There's a link to 911 too

The company was founded in 1998 by then-MIT graduate student Daniel Lewin, and MIT Applied Mathematics professor Tom Leighton. Lewin was killed aboard American Airlines flight 11 which crashed in the September 11 attacks of 2001

Wiki

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The only think that struck me is the fact that he's supposed to be left handed, and yet he's using the clicker with his right hand.

I know as a right handed person, I would never use my left hand to use something that took a little dexterity like a TV remote.

Just an observation....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Sure Spocks ears used to be normal but the stress of boldly going where no one has been before has mysteriously elongated them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join