It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Noosphere!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Are you going to perticipate Frater210 ?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Heya, IG, MM, TimeWalker. It looks like The System is going to provide some feedback. Tomorrow...

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 10-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Edity editing

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

In the Take Back the Noosphere Sigil Project? Yeah, you bet.

Second Line.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
K,

I was hesitant, mistermonculous knows that. I felt that this info might be used nefariously, but with the dark ones slinging it around like nobodies business, pun intended, If it changes the tide for the better. I'm In. There are more of us than them.

You got my wishes on the other thread.

I like Jet Packs too. Actually an antigravity scooter would be better, no exhaust.

Forget the double cheese burger.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Heya, IG, MM. It looks like we might get a chance to find out...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Very interesting Frater210.

Damn, tomorrow is the 11th huh, Jesus Christ !

A Met-me-a-no-chi is a simple word, phrase, sentence, lie, truth, story, movie, a simple read from a book, a thought shared, a letter or 2 with no meaning, a half a picture, an artifact with no meaning, a distorted picture with assumptions of what it is, that if believed by a certain amount of people, giving the exact time of thought, can come into the existence of man kind.

The Time Metmeanochis are the worst because it’s giving a Time and a date.

The first Time metmeanochi was the 1999 spell the world will end.

Lucky for you all your scary thoughts was so scattered it gave you all the high majority of what the world was thinking at 11:59 1999. War, Katrina, tsunamis, tornadoes, 911, etc etc.

Now the time Metmeanochi 2012 and the mixture of the 1999 metmeanochi will be very fatal. This experiment will get you a head start on what’s to come.

I just hope every body has scattered thoughts December 21 2012,because after that year...omg...20 fracking evil 13.

2012 has 3 even numbers and 1 odd number.

but 2013 ...13, omg.
2+1+3=6
2 ODD NUMBERS AND 2 EVEN NUMBERS IN THE '13' ADDING TO 6.

The 13 and the 6,OH BOY!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I leave the sigils to you guys. But if anybody can make the Dec. 21 2012 not such a psychic fear fest, I wish them all the luck, though that is a hard tide to turn.

I don't think anybody that has electricity, or even the ones that have feet in that case, does not know about it.

My mothers birthday is the 22 and I want her to have a good day damn it.

So all the power to you friends!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

for my money, your entering the 'Fog' of future casting, prediction...

since all events are not tied to logical, sequential time lines &/or logical progression,
then all possible futures are always present and therefore one event playing out does not prevent the diameetrically opposed prediction from playing out somewhere else on this planet,,,(even at the same time window)

the noosphere (to my expereience) is just a frame of mind that is in no-way boxed in the confines of normal living it's where one must stretch normality beyond logic...
i recall in the Summer-of-love, that the cartoons with the guy wheeling around on what came to be a 'Segway' was pointed out as a item that would be very common in Y2k and there after...

the Dick Tracy, TV & radio Phone he wore as a watch was also singled out as a common item in another 40 years...but Analog video/TV was the primal technology holding back the development of cell phones for everyone but the elites in government that had that technology already.

in the same summer-of-love (1969) the blue Turbin man who was thought to have sponsored the WTC & Pentagon plane crashes was brought to light.
the internet was in its infancy with the transfer of data from military and colleges to one another...
all these achievements were 'seen' by those of us that linked to the 'noosphere'....

i think this is just walking on lilly pads that were already positioned... the things that are coming are sinister in nature... cloning, DNA molestation... chimera...man in the stead of the moral God that many believe in...
we are the fallen angels already presuming to be gods ourselves

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Live in faith, friends. No time for fear.

Plus, Frater210 already got his wish!

www.independent.co.uk...

Wednesday, 11 May 2011SHARE PRINTEMAILTEXT SIZE NORMALLARGEEXTRA LARGE BREITLING/BARCROFT Yves Rossy reached speeds of 190mph as he roared to 200ft above the rim of the Grand Canyon ENLARGE Pictures were released yesterday of the Swiss thrill-seeker known as the JetMan showing his nickname is well deserved by flying across the Grand Canyon. Yves Rossy jumped from a helicopter at a height of 8,000ft on Saturday, relying solely on his custom-made jet suit with four engines and a small pair of wings. The 51-year-old reached a speed of 190mph as he roared to 200ft above the rim of the canyon near Guano Point on the Hualapai Indian Reservation in Arizona. He eventually landed at the bottom of the canyon with his parachute. An earlier flight planned for Friday had to be cancelled after Mr Rossy, who has already flown over the English Channel and the Swiss Alps using his jet suit, decided that it would be too risky without first making practice runs.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

I leave the sigils to you guys. But if anybody can make the Dec. 21 2012 not such a psychic fear fest, I wish them all the luck, though that is a hard tide to turn.

I don't think anybody that has electricity, or even the ones that have feet in that case, does not know about it.

That’s Real and that’s Love time walker!
We will be wishing her a birthday and many more after that, as the positive will over throw the negative, do you think if we all thought Jesus Christ to come back, you think we can do it, can You

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

for my money, your entering the 'Fog' of future casting, prediction...

Determination is the goal, not prediction.

since all events are not tied to logical, sequential time lines &/or logical progression,
then all possible futures are always present and therefore one event playing out does not prevent the diameetrically opposed prediction from playing out somewhere else on this planet,,,(even at the same time window)

Data seems to indicate that the collapse of infinite probabilities into the "present" is a neurological function performed by us at a quantum level, and it is the collective "pressure" of all of us performing this process that forces time to behave like a river rather than an ocean. It is the collective "pressure" of consensus that determines which probability we choose. I believe this is an automatic function, but just as with heart rate and breath, this process is something we can learn to be conscious of.

the noosphere (to my expereience) is just a frame of mind that is in no-way boxed in the confines of normal living it's where one must stretch normality beyond logic...
i recall in the Summer-of-love, that the cartoons with the guy wheeling around on what came to be a 'Segway' was pointed out as a item that would be very common in Y2k and there after...

In the context of this experiment, I would define the noosphere as the collective consciousness of humanity. I postulate that it is currently being directed by a control system based on fear and predictive programming, and the energy we generate is being directed toward an end we did not determine for ourselves.

Check this link, friend: noosphere.princeton.edu...

i think this is just walking on lilly pads that were already positioned... the things that are coming are sinister in nature... cloning, DNA molestation... chimera...man in the stead of the moral God that many believe in...we are the fallen angels already presuming to be gods ourselves

Technology is a neutral principle. It is, inarguably, being misapplied in many fields.

We are certainly not Gods, but our current condition is a result of social (and spiritual) engineering, and we do not recognize our capabilities.

My first sigil?

I want our future to be shaped by Love.
edit on 10-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote mishap

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

In your mind frame St Udio.

If i was to put 100,00 kids in a stadium all age 5.

Put a pig in the middle of the kids.

Told them all to be silent.

And think of the pig flying.

What do you think will happen to the pig ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Timewalker, your mom is going to have a wonderful birthday. And so is mine (also Dec.).

Your birthday wish is incorporated into the super-sigil, so that settles it.

Here's to our lovely moms, and to the future!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Thanks pal.

You know, funny enough, I never even noticed the address at GPC.

Noosphere!

I have known about GPC for years.

Mind as well plug ION's too. You probably know since I have mentioned it before. I think it is a great site with lots of positive things.

Institue Of Noetic Sciences

edit on 11-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Thanks to you too friend.

I think (know) we can do anything.

I think I can I think I can I think can

I know I can I know I can I know can

Welcome to the nousphere!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Thanks pal.

You know, funny enough, I never even noticed the address at GPC.

Noosphere!

I have known about GPC for years.

Mind as well plug ION's too. You probably know since I have mentioned it before. I think it is a great site with lots of positive things.

Institue Of Noetic Sciences

edit on 11-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)
Dyslexia GCP!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Highly interesting premise, OP. I wish you all the very best in this exciting 'future creation' endeavour. Star and Flag!!

Sadly, I'm concerned that we're too far down the line for these experiments to have much of an effect on the collective destiny of Humanity, unless someone - some external group or force - steps in and helps to 'rebalance the matrix'.

The Dark Brotherhood referenced earlier have been actively controlling the media, the international political scene, industry, economics and popular philosophical thinking of Humanity for many decades, if not centuries, if not millennia. This world seems to have a one-way ticket to Armageddon... However - please don't get me wrong - I firmly believe that the Universe (or God, the Source) simply won't allow them to get away with it.

Whoever has been manipulating us - whatever has been influencing and controlling us - however many lies have been woven and twisted around and over the Truth... The Greatest Power is in control, 'within, throughout & set over' the Multiverse, shepherding the souls of men, women and children in all times and all places, leading them to Heaven along different pathways of destiny.

I have personal experience of what have appeared to be prophetic dreams and visions, indicating the 'Apocalypse' is near. I am convinced that some of these experiences are as the result of techno-magic on the part of the Dark Brotherhood, though of course I cannot say for definite. It is highly likely that they are leading us into that Apocalyptic Reality, via the unconscious ritual participation of the masses (who will not wake up in time, I'm almost certain). Despite the signs that some of my noetic experience has been as the result of such negative magical manipulation, some of my dreams, visions, hypnagogic experiences and OOBEs etc are definitely inspired by God/ the Angels/ Benevolent Entities (seemingly operating on multiple planes of reality, travelling the Multiverse in the manner we take a road trip; ie - with ease).

Fortunately, these communications indicate something that I'm exceedingly happy to report: The chaos currently threatening to envelop our reality are essentially the birth pains of the Creation (so to speak - and no, I don't believe it was made in six days by a dude on a cloud with a long white beard!!
...)

The Golden Age will dawn once the Helpers arrive. Those negative entities and powers afflicting both Humanity and this planet/ solar system/ galaxy/ universe at this stage in History will become scattered, irrelevant and impotent. Gone for ever, to return no more - to persecute and destroy no more, to kill no more and to lie no more...

I will join the experiment, in spite of my fears as expressed earlier in this post. It is a worthy fight - the Good Fight; we will run the race, and we will be victorious when the curtain falls.

The sigil method sounds fascinating; I came across it once before - ironically on a page dedicated to satanism (with a focus on the practicalities and philosophy of evil, aggressive black magic). I won't link the page - it sucks all your energy, negatively affecting your mind and spirit while reading. It was seriously heavy stuff, and I wouldn't recommend that people study such things.. I felt unbalanced for days afterwards.. So, yeah - it's nice to see the counter-method and counter-philosophy being expressed so clearly in the OP.

The main thing to focus on is the Dawn of the Golden Age - we want to see (and WILL see) a new, harmonious interactivity with the Multiverse; a thousand years or more of good magic, adventure and exploration, without any psychic vampires to drag us down, without any fat cats to hoard the wealth of our inheritance as a species - without any need for war, without any fear.

Rise Up!

edit on 11-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Huzzah!

Beautifully put. One does all one can, and that truly does matter. Thank you very much.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The White Brother/Sister Hood!

I love it!

Mentalism
Correspondence
Vibration
Polarity
Rythym
Cause and Effect
We can change the Noosphere!

You know, I just wanted to say, for nearly four years I have been crawling these boards. I have ran across the "best members on the internet" in my recent turn to the spiritual. Some are here in this thread. Some I hope will join soon. Some come from the woodwork with great things to say.

Good things have happened to me since and I feel "I" made it come to fruition. There's your proof friends. What you want is possible.

edit on 12-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by timewalker because: merlot

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to our collective attention.
It is incredibly sad that such a vital topic lags behind such nonsense as the Obama birth certificate - THIS topic is where people of the alternative community should be focusing their attention... Keep posting and invite your friends to star and flag, to contribute their thoughts and hopes for the experiment - let's get it higher up the thread rankings asap!

I like Timewalker's reply above this one - the White Brotherhood will prevail!

Related thought: Anyone else find it spooky that 'The Event', 'V', 'Stargate Universe' (amongst many others that seem to be 'telling the tale of the Vril') have appeared on our screens within the last couple of years?

There are no coincidences, especially where the PTB are concerned.

In fact, let's stop giving them that power and authority over us. They are NOT the ''powers that be", they are in fact merely pitiful, demonically inspired usurpers to the true leadership of Humanity.

However...

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"

edit on 12-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: removed autobiographical info which detracts from the topic at hand...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Right!

I would like to start this thread by laying out these postulates:

1. There is a collective energy generated by humanity.

2. That energy is being manipulated by a power-structure to manifest a certain (very likely horrendous) vision of the future.

3. One possible mechanism by which this is accomplished is the mega-ritual.

The mega-ritual as I understand it:

In a ritual act to observe is to participate.

The act of witnessing the ritual creates a conduit between the observer and the object. That conduit directs the mental energies toward the goal of the ritual. I suppose, at a quantum level, that the act of seeing creates the thing seen.

So, extrapolated to a mass-scale, an actual "ritual" wouldn't be strictly necessary. All that is needed is a narrative, and it need not be factually true, so long as the correct symbols and numerical associations are incorporated into the story.

The more viewers (participants) you nab, the greater the amount of energy funneled toward your goal.

So, if you're still with me, and you don't think I'm just spewing bollocks at you, right on!

Well, if they can do it, friends, so can we.

I propose to conduct the following experiment: using ATS and other social networking sites, I will ask all interested parties to tell us something about the future they want to see happen. I will then distill each individual's statement into a sigil ala www.flyingfists.org...

To create a sigil, write a declarative sentence, such as "It is my will to find five hundred dollars." Then, remove vowels (t s m wll t fnd fv hndrd dllrs). Remove all repeated letters (tsmwlfndvhr). Then, fuse those letters into an abstract shape. The meaning of the letters takes a back seat to how they look on the page. Revise, twist, alter the image until it is no longer recognizable. This is the means by which the intention gets past conscious censors and into the paydirt of the powerful subconscious.

I will then combine all sigils into one, ever-growing (as long as there is new input) super-sigil. All our intentions, our hopes, the individual visions of our future combined; I will meditate on them every day. I figure it will function like this:

A laser is a device that emits light (electromagnetic radiation) through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of photons. ... The emitted laser light is notable for its high degree of spatial and temporal coherence, unattainable using other technologies. Spatial coherence typically is expressed through the output being a narrow beam which is diffraction-limited, often a so-called "pencil beam." Laser beams can be focused to very tiny spots, achieving a very high irradiance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone else have some bright ideas? Please to be sharing, thanking you.

If you'd like to replicate or participate in this experiment, huzzah! The more the merrier. Literally.

Here be the thread, aaarrrr: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: linky, ar.

This is a brilliant idea. I need to think about this.

I had a teacher that taught me just what you posted on sigils. I experimented with it in a desultory, uncommitted way -- then dropped it.

I think this is a technique that could be highly useful if used properly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join