It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Noosphere!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Right!

I would like to start this thread by laying out these postulates:

1. There is a collective energy generated by humanity.

2. That energy is being manipulated by a power-structure to manifest a certain (very likely horrendous) vision of the future.

3. One possible mechanism by which this is accomplished is the mega-ritual.

The mega-ritual as I understand it:

In a ritual act to observe is to participate.

The act of witnessing the ritual creates a conduit between the observer and the object. That conduit directs the mental energies toward the goal of the ritual. I suppose, at a quantum level, that the act of seeing creates the thing seen.

So, extrapolated to a mass-scale, an actual "ritual" wouldn't be strictly necessary. All that is needed is a narrative, and it need not be factually true, so long as the correct symbols and numerical associations are incorporated into the story.

The more viewers (participants) you nab, the greater the amount of energy funneled toward your goal.

So, if you're still with me, and you don't think I'm just spewing bollocks at you, right on!

Well, if they can do it, friends, so can we.

I propose to conduct the following experiment: using ATS and other social networking sites, I will ask all interested parties to tell us something about the future they want to see happen. I will then distill each individual's statement into a sigil ala www.flyingfists.org...

To create a sigil, write a declarative sentence, such as "It is my will to find five hundred dollars." Then, remove vowels (t s m wll t fnd fv hndrd dllrs). Remove all repeated letters (tsmwlfndvhr). Then, fuse those letters into an abstract shape. The meaning of the letters takes a back seat to how they look on the page. Revise, twist, alter the image until it is no longer recognizable. This is the means by which the intention gets past conscious censors and into the paydirt of the powerful subconscious.

I will then combine all sigils into one, ever-growing (as long as there is new input) super-sigil. All our intentions, our hopes, the individual visions of our future combined; I will meditate on them every day. I figure it will function like this:

A laser is a device that emits light (electromagnetic radiation) through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of photons. ... The emitted laser light is notable for its high degree of spatial and temporal coherence, unattainable using other technologies. Spatial coherence typically is expressed through the output being a narrow beam which is diffraction-limited, often a so-called "pencil beam." Laser beams can be focused to very tiny spots, achieving a very high irradiance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone else have some bright ideas? Please to be sharing, thanking you.

If you'd like to replicate or participate in this experiment, huzzah! The more the merrier. Literally.

Here be the thread, aaarrrr: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: linky, ar.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You and your experiments. Since the last one turned out really well, I'm game. It seems selfish to use this for personal gain so...

I intend that people become more in touch with their multi-dimensional selves-including the development of siddhis.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

That's very well stated. You're right on track.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Woo hoo! Thank you very much, sir!

For anyone else who might be game, here's the thread I just started for this purpose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11305066#pid11305066
edit on 9-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: grr, link.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hmmm...seems interesting...but what if several people have completely incompatible visions of the future?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlahBleh

I've wondered about that. The ethical sticking point of possibly having to pick and choose. However, I think that so long as the conflicting visions in question both provide a viable alternative to the Armageddon agenda, I'm not going to have to make that call.

Also, I can't think that there are too many mutually exclusive visions out there. We'll see.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I want to see peace, equality, freedom and happiness in a world without powerhungry people or bloodthirsty psychos.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I've wondered about that. The ethical sticking point of possibly having to pick and choose.
Ok, well my vision of the future would be to see a stop to all the pointless wars that revolve around money and oil. Also I would like to see us transition over to more environmentally friendly energy sources.

However, I think that so long as the conflicting visions in question both provide a viable alternative to the Armageddon agenda, I'm not going to have to make that call.
It's more complicated than that. Some people might want the exact opposite for the future. Some people might desire less Government control, perhaps even a type of anarchy...others might desire a really strong Government with direct oversight on a lot of things, they want "order" and civility, whilst others desire to walk around nude and live in a more natural way.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlahBleh

Excellent points.

Since I view this as a collective effort, so long as I don't interpret the vision as overtly negative or destructive, I shall include it. I, personally, can easily envision a world that could accommodate anarchists, order buffs, nudists and lots of other -ists (so long as they accommodate one another).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I, personally, can easily envision a world that could accommodate anarchists, order buffs, nudists and lots of other -ists (so long as they accommodate one another)
The WORLD is already like that. It just depends on where you live. Making one individual "cell" of society accommodate such opposing viewpoints is more difficult. I personally hate this little "cell" of society I live in.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of the study of Noetic Science. Although I never studied Noetic Science, I did read up on it a little bit. Seems like there is some sort of 2nd 'Renaissance' in terms of Spirituality happening these days (on ATS, anyways hahaha).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlahBleh

I, personally, can easily envision a world that could accommodate anarchists, order buffs, nudists and lots of other -ists (so long as they accommodate one another)
The WORLD is already like that. It just depends on where you live. Making one individual "cell" of society accommodate such opposing viewpoints is more difficult. I personally hate this little "cell" of society I live in.

You have my sympathies.

Forgive me for metaphor-hopping, but I hope you bust out of that cell.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mine are
    end of menstrus
    no birthing pains
    universal shoes (underwater, walk on water, run, fly, high altitude cloud naps, space walk)

Here's hoping for sucess.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Right!

I would like to start this thread by laying out these postulates:

1. There is a collective energy generated by humanity.

2. That energy is being manipulated by a power-structure to manifest a certain (very likely horrendous) vision of the future.

3. One possible mechanism by which this is accomplished is the mega-ritual.

The mega-ritual as I understand it:

In a ritual act to observe is to participate.

The act of witnessing the ritual creates a conduit between the observer and the object. That conduit directs the mental energies toward the goal of the ritual. I suppose, at a quantum level, that the act of seeing creates the thing seen.

So, extrapolated to a mass-scale, an actual "ritual" wouldn't be strictly necessary. All that is needed is a narrative, and it need not be factually true, so long as the correct symbols and numerical associations are incorporated into the story.

The more viewers (participants) you nab, the greater the amount of energy funneled toward your goal.

So, if you're still with me, and you don't think I'm just spewing bollocks at you, right on!

Well, if they can do it, friends, so can we.

I propose to conduct the following experiment: using ATS and other social networking sites, I will ask all interested parties to tell us something about the future they want to see happen. I will then distill each individual's statement into a sigil ala www.flyingfists.org...

To create a sigil, write a declarative sentence, such as "It is my will to find five hundred dollars." Then, remove vowels (t s m wll t fnd fv hndrd dllrs). Remove all repeated letters (tsmwlfndvhr). Then, fuse those letters into an abstract shape. The meaning of the letters takes a back seat to how they look on the page. Revise, twist, alter the image until it is no longer recognizable. This is the means by which the intention gets past conscious censors and into the paydirt of the powerful subconscious.

I will then combine all sigils into one, ever-growing (as long as there is new input) super-sigil. All our intentions, our hopes, the individual visions of our future combined; I will meditate on them every day. I figure it will function like this:

A laser is a device that emits light (electromagnetic radiation) through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of photons. ... The emitted laser light is notable for its high degree of spatial and temporal coherence, unattainable using other technologies. Spatial coherence typically is expressed through the output being a narrow beam which is diffraction-limited, often a so-called "pencil beam." Laser beams can be focused to very tiny spots, achieving a very high irradiance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone else have some bright ideas? Please to be sharing, thanking you.

If you'd like to replicate or participate in this experiment, huzzah! The more the merrier. Literally.

Here be the thread, aaarrrr: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: linky, ar.

How dare you come on the internet and display this. Is something wrong with you, at least riddle it up or something, but just don’t blatantly give out this info as if its something you just share with humans.

Can I honestly ask, how in the hell did you get this information and what are you, are you one of us, do you practice this, do you not understand the implications if they find out that you put this information on the net.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IF THIS IS PRACTICED WRONG IT WILL THROW THE WHOLE MATRIX INTO DISARRAY?

FOR THE SAFTY OF HUMANS AND TIME WIL YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR THREAD DOWN.THANKS.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

How dare you come on the internet and display this. Is something wrong with you, at least riddle it up or something, but just don’t blatantly give out this info as if its something you just share with humans.

Can I honestly ask, how in the hell did you get this information and what are you, are you one of us, do you practice this, do you not understand the implications if they find out that you put this information on the net.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IF THIS IS PRACTICED WRONG IT WILL THROW THE WHOLE MATRIX INTO DISARRAY?

FOR THE SAFTY OF HUMANS AND TIME WIL YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR THREAD DOWN.THANKS.

Er, I suppose I'm on to something, then?

I'm not great at catching sarcasm, but if that was the aim of your post, then I suppose my giggling fit was justified.

However, I must allow for the possibility that you are serious, and shall address your concerns.

I am not affiliated with any group, order, society, etc.

I do not have a master, teacher, or guru.

I feel all doctrines are equally treacherous, and trust to my heart to sort the info wheat from the chaff.

I pieced this theory together by way of freely available information. Anyone could do the same.

As for the safety of my fellow humans, I daresay we couldn't be more endangered than we already are. I am doing what I can to address our plight, by this and other means at my disposal, however small they may be.

Also, the whole premise is that it's already being practiced "wrong", i.e. as a method of control and manipulation, sacrificing someone else's energies to bring about an outcome they're unaware of, nor would they approve of it if they were.

edit on 10-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Floobity-hoo.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thank you. MisterMonculus. This is a brilliant idea. The method chosen for Sigil creation is a well worn tool that will serve us well in this.

I want the world I envisioned when I was 12. I want my Jet Pack. That is what I wish for .

The world of the future that we dreamed of as children. I want my Jet Pack.

In a way the Jet Pack is symbolic to me of a world where no money or energy is spent on strife with other human beings. And everyone gets fed. I want to feed everyone. And I want to make the deliveries with my Jet Pack.

I am deadly serious and I am proud that there will be a little bit of Jet Pack in our Sigil.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Come now, ImmortalGemini, surely you would like to see the 'Matrix' cast into disarray?

Only the Black Brotherhood has such an unnatural attachment to their meat-wagons. You're not one of them are you?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Come now, ImmortalGemini, surely you would like to see the 'Matrix' cast into disarray?

Only the Black Brotherhood has such an unnatural attachment to their meat-wagons. You're not one of them are you?

Never, it’s my job to keep it on track. Example, if you got 200 people on here to all think at 3:34 pm that 5000 balloons are flying, I guarantee you that within a week it would be on the news that somebody launched 5000 balloons. Some where on this planet, its being used already, either by humans as a whole, or an evil group of humans. It starts with 11.And all humans around the world started hearing this unusual frequencies at the beginning of the year. To play with this type of wizardry has to be dealt with caution.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Both your caution and contributions to this thread are much appreciated, IG.

We will disregard neither.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Never, it’s my job to keep it on track. Example, if you got 200 people on here to all think at 3:34 pm that 5000 balloons are flying, I guarantee you that within a week it would be on the news that somebody launched 5000 balloons. Some where on this planet, its being used already, either by humans as a whole, or an evil group of humans.

I see. I misunderstood you. I certainly can't argue with anything in the quote above. Have a good one, IG.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join