It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Noosphere!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Your first post was so good that is what made me happy that we are all coming together here and that's when I put my White Brotherhood/Sisterhood line.

edit on 12-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by mistermonculous

Thank you for bringing this to our collective attention.
It is incredibly sad that such a vital topic lags behind such nonsense as the Obama birth certificate - THIS topic is where people of the alternative community should be focusing their attention... Keep posting and invite your friends to star and flag, to contribute their thoughts and hopes for the experiment - let's get it higher up the thread rankings asap!

I like Timewalker's reply above this one - the White Brotherhood will prevail!

Related thought: Anyone else find it spooky that 'The Event', 'V', 'Stargate Universe' (amongst many others that seem to be 'telling the tale of the Vril') have appeared on our screens within the last couple of years?

There are no coincidences, especially where the PTB are concerned.

In fact, let's stop giving them that power and authority over us. They are NOT the ''powers that be", they are in fact merely pitiful, demonically inspired usurpers to the true leadership of Humanity.

However...

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"

edit on 12-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: removed autobiographical info which detracts from the topic at hand...
When those that are ready to listen, they will. Their subconscious is being conditioned in my opinion with the hypnobox.

I quit TV pretty much Years back. The MICROCOSM of the interweb and books is where the real learning IS if they would just look, and if they want to learn in the first place.

I have pretty much lost interest in all the other "topics" they have taken the backseat, but are all part of this, this being the big picture.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

AuranVector has now entered the building. Were on a roll. Good to see ya pal.

We are just waiting on a few more from the other thread.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thanks very much for the compliment - funnily enough I tend to feel that I just annoy people on this site, so it's nice to hear a positive vibe from time to time!

* facepalm * Pun not intended, Mr Timewalker!!

I'll start experimenting with a few drafts tomorrow - be prepared for some (likely half-baked) sigils, which will probably need refinement from someone with a bit of artistic talent!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

First impressions, well you know..........

I have seen your "face" around on some threads, but don't think we ever landed in the same conversation.

Pretty unique avatar.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Help Ever. Hurt Never.

en.wikipedia.org...(magic)

A.O.S.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Link Issues. Click On magic In The Diambiguation.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

You know my saying.

This is why I think ALL wishes should be stated here in full first. Others may work in private against us, but WE should be open source here!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76765d6047a7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7ad2caf597d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eaa6e56cf35.jpg[/atsimg]

I want everybody to quit living scared, a bright prosperous future full of peace and happiness, people not to be manipulated without their knowing, justice and freedom for all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d9b3b9ec2ca.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't think we need be concerned about opposition. In my mind, the goal is not victory, as this is not a war. We are asserting our right and ability to determine our future. There is no aggression in this act, therefore we provoke no attack.

Also, as we are propelled by love, our behavior will be perceived by those who have only an intellectual understanding of the Principle as laughable and ineffectual.

No fear, please recall that though the negative may be all pervasive and desires only that which it can consume; the positive is all powerful, and wishes for companionship.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks very much for the compliment - funnily enough I tend to feel that I just annoy people on this site, so it's nice to hear a positive vibe from time to time!

* facepalm * Pun not intended, Mr Timewalker!!

I'll start experimenting with a few drafts tomorrow - be prepared for some (likely half-baked) sigils, which will probably need refinement from someone with a bit of artistic talent!

Yayyayyayyyay!

I was so hoping someone would duplicate this experiment. FITO, allow me to direct you to Frater210's thread regarding the importance of unity. I think it's right up yer alley. Also, Timewalker, if you haven't been for a while, please revisit. I think you were our Sasquatch Dancer, and thank you very much.

That last statement will totally make sense after you read the last few pages of the thread.

Linky: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If that' my calling, LETS DANCE!

I think you were our Sasquatch Dancer, and thank you very much.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92073be5c519.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Ok.

If you read the thread I was referring to, you know I was done with the whole thing at ATS. That thread, and the story within brought me back (thanks to Frater) with a (love) vengeance.

All I want to do is put as much positive out as "humanly" possible.

You and me ran into each other since, as well as a few others in this thread.

I am happy to be back and continue the CYCLE OF ACTIONS.

I do not see a stop though! Just CONTINUANCE.

So peace friends.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Really, Timewalker, thank you.

That dude was dancing all by his lonesome for a while before the flash mob was precipitated.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thank You!

I Timewalked alone for a long time.

No more!

We are few, but we are vibrating.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

You guys just reminded me of a dream I had which I feel may be more relevant to this thread/ topic and endeavour than I had previously given credit for. People may or may not believe in the messages of dreams, but I certainly believe wholeheartedly that 'some power' is guiding our subconscious minds as we sleep each night.

I don't have time to share it just now, but will drop by later on to discuss. There was an element which was HIGHLY relevant to the art of sigil crafting, and I think you may draw some inspiration from it. It remains the most inspirational dream to me personally that I have had in my entire 29 yrs of existence on this plane...

Back later!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I leave the sigils to you guys. But if anybody can make the Dec. 21 2012 not such a psychic fear fest, I wish them all the luck, though that is a hard tide to turn.

I don't think anybody that has electricity, or even the ones that have feet in that case, does not know about it.

My mothers birthday is the 22 and I want her to have a good day damn it.

So all the power to you friends!
This thread and it's content/contributors is/are astounding!

Here's a feeble attempt, as now I should go and chart the next 24 hour 'wave-chart'. What my intention would be is to make it a sensible, and logic reasoning- LOL!

Let me introduce you to exhibit A; courtesy of stellarium- love it btw...

Please, I would really appreciate someone to show what a wave chart looks like, and that we're all getting freaked-out about "sailing through the 'happy' medium." That our planets don't orbit the sun like the rings of Saturn do her/it. Watch this be a bad dream and nobody gets what I'm talking about?

Exhibit B; we find that these same seven planets that 'approach' this wave-pattern (plane) also move away...

I guess I'm off to take a long time to get Exhibit C posted. We're coming out of the negative-band and into the positive, see how it's a bad dream? A new 'plane.' "The only thing to fear, is fear itself." That was Roosevelt wasn't it? Anyway, wish me luck, making those yellow lines is alot harder than it looks!

(charted time-stamp in photo(s)-bottom right-12-21-@0am and 12-22-@0am-2012) think of polarity

edit on (5/13/1111 by loveguy because:

edit on (5/13/1111 by loveguy because: edit in date for significance
my new edit signature, do you like it?

edit on (5/13/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I have been mulling over your post for a while now. When I stated about the 21st I am referring to the masses that are going to be in a total mental panic on that day.

I am reading on what you put that we will be in the "happy" zone then, so polarity would be directing this hysteria to where exactly? To what end? EDIT ~ TO SATURN!!

To bring forth, to make a man safe, to make a man powerful, to cause success of petitions with princes and powers.

I have contemplated this before.

I can't help you with the chart.

Not as bad of a dream as you thought I hope.

edit on 13-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Do us a huge favor with your Stellarium Skills (by the way I use all the time too)

What were the polarities on MAY 1st?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Do us a huge favor with your Stellarium Skills (by the way I use all the time too)

What were the polarities on MAY 1st?

Crap! I was hoping no one would ask me that, and I did my best to place the Cardinal points accordingly; but only in the third photo; Exhibit C...and I apologize, I downloaded Stellarium but 72 hours ago, found on a link here on ATS, I am a complete green-horn! I can text the settings I use?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

yeah do it to it.

I have to play with it as well. I'm not very advanced, but I can tweak a little.

I think I got it set pretty close.

There is a planet orbit marker setting. Don't know if that helps?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

I have been mulling over your post for a while now. When I stated about the 21st I am referring to the masses that are going to be in a total mental panic on that day.

I am reading on what you put that we will be in the "happy" zone then, so polarity would be directing this hysteria to where exactly? To what end? EDIT ~ TO SATURN!!
Let's imagine that the North means + (positive energy-thoughts) and forget the concept of time its not linear, all that has happened, all that will happen, and all of it is happening now, as we approach the + plane.

I'm stating this prematurely though because I'm way behind in this discussion. And am not prepared to theorize from/to which 'plane', I'd like to put it all into a chart. All this crazy hysteria- to what end? To the end of hysteria while we go forth into the next plane! Into the opposite of hysteria! And then back into another 'new' opposite.

To bring forth, to make a man safe, to make a man powerful, to cause success of petitions with princes and powers.

I have contemplated this before.

I can't help you with the chart.

Not as bad of a dream as you thought I hope.

edit on 13-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

The bad dream part of it is that I believe I'm actually using reasoning and logic, reasoning is my friend but 'logic' p*sses me off. Logic says we're just grooves on a record that never ends. For no rhyme or reason.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join