It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Noosphere!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

While looking at your XXX I had a thought, all days worth actually. I think you know why it effected me. (4X) but very close.

I hope this makes sense........

You see that red dot? That is where I think we are.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bf0ce764a21.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't think we are at the top looking down in "fear" of losing. If this is the "Gold" age, I am extremely disappointed.

I don't think we are at the bottom "Lead" age. Because I don't think we are that low.

I think we are right in the middle. The red dot.

Here I go with Hermes.

The Kybalion 7 Principles:

I. ~ Mentalism - The ALL is MIND

II. ~ Correspondence - As Above, So Below ; As Below, So Above (pay attention to the semicolon)

III.~ Vibration - Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates

IV.
Polarity - Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has it's pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same

V. ~ Rythym - Everything flows; out and in; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifest in everything

VI. - Cause and Effect - Every cause has it's Effect (XXX hehe); every Effect has it's cause;everything happens according to Law

VII. Gender - Gender is in everything; everything has it's Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifest on all planes

As Above, So Below ; As Below, So Above

Were in the middle!

Been missing the entire second part.
edit on 14-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Uhhhhhh

Popped out of here found this thread

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull Found In Germany

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Monkeygod333

6th of March 2011

5 + 6 =11

11:11

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I agree with your Red Dot placement.

We, collectively stand at the Zero point, of everything.
Neither positive nor negative, good nor evil, above nor below.
And this must be so, otherwise our reality would be nothing more than awash of chaos....never settling down.
More will come to you if you ponder this....
Reality, stems from us.
Our observations are cast from this zero point, yet we can never move from this zero point.
We can observe reality, yet never become it.
All things reduce down to our position in the end.....so who Are we?
edit on 15-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: sp

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I hate to be selfish and if it isn't appropriate i understand. I would be eternally grateful if you could help me find my soul mate. I once had one that I thought would be by my side forever but it didn't happen that way. I have felt incomplete since. Maybe we should ask that those who haven't found their "one" be guided towards that person.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I believe there is something to this. I just dont believe sitting around thinking about it, envisioning it, meditating on it, etc., is the way to achieve it.

Its a physical plane. Moving works. Manifesting via moving works best.

I think we should get up off our arses and make it happen. Just my two cents.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Everything is in motion, all is action. Remember that Krishna encourages Arjuna to fight, forgiving his fear and his desire to walk away from his destiny.. Christ encourages Peter that he will be the 'rock', despite his fear, his desire to walk away from his destiny.

"Even at our deaths, the incessant motion of life continues.. As we fall, sleepily backwards into the comforting darkness, transcendent entities come and play stage hands - acknowledging our performance they lead us through the transition. We awaken to rest in that place of perfect joy, unique to each one, and our hearts rise as we begin to recover from the battle. Peace, tranquility, emblems and sigils to reflect upon. The King's envoy arrives, to express whatever Word he may have for us, to renew our joy Eternal. Our cup will runneth over, safe knowledge of the lasting nature of our collective success, knowing that we have done our part, to retake the Noosphere..."

May we run the race well.

edit on 15-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Uhhhhhh

Popped out of here found this thread

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull Found In Germany

reply to post by Monkeygod333

duhh

6th of March 2011

5 + 6 =11

11:11
Dohhhh

nevermind.

Spent too long editing my XXX post. (hit escape key and lost it all arghhh)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

If we were at either pole, we would only receive one of two things.

+ us -

The load is in the middle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47c9d347cadf.jpg[/atsimg]

The light is shining.

edit on 15-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Everything is in motion, all is action. Remember that Krishna encourages Arjuna to fight, forgiving his fear and his desire to walk away from his destiny.. Christ encourages Peter that he will be the 'rock', despite his fear, his desire to walk away from his destiny.

So, is that a "yes, we need to act rather than just raise energy?"

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh noes, IAG, I never meant to imply that one is not to take concrete action to enact change. Personally, I am very involved in the local agricultural movement in my neck of the woods.

This thread pertains to directing our collective energy in order to ease the way for changes to be enacted. To make them more probable, to reduce obstacles. To confirm that outcomes can be determined by us, and to provide a viable alternative to the death-wish and doom trip stuff we've been engineered to accept as the only possible future.

TW, Frater, you know I have my own interpretation of XXX, which I feel is appropriate to share here. To me, XXX does not represent a cycle or hierarchical structure. The salient point in XXX is where the lines converge in the center. Not just balance, but bonding. Cohesive strength.

Apply that concept to the intensive mental cross-pollination we've all had going here recently. Through friendship and valuable collaborative thinking, we are all stronger where we converge.
edit on 15-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: flurb.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Oh noes, IAG, I never meant to imply that one is not to take concrete action to enact change. Personally, I am very involved in the local agricultural movement in my neck of the woods.

Lol. Good, that makes me feel very relieved, One of the reasons I ignore many spiritual type things is because of their interpretation of the "law of Attraction" and how "thoughts become reality." Im incredibly frustrated with people who feel the way to improve the world is only to think good thoughts, and the way they accomplish that is by turning their heads from anything unpleasant.

Which as I see it violates spiritual law on so many levels its not even funny.

I believe, instead, much more in line with the Bhagavad Gita, that its NOT about turning your head from the unpleasant to the pleasant, or refusing to do the dirty work, it is by fully accepting the true nature of things that you realize that the "dirty work" just IS, and that "pleasant/unpleasant" is your fallacious judgment of what IS, and that you must simply act as you are best designed to act in a play not of your own making, whose outcome is not your business.

. To confirm that outcomes can be determined by us, and to provide a viable alternative to the death-wish and doom trip stuff we've been engineered to accept as the only possible future.

While I dont believe in a "doom script," and I would certainly not say there is only one possible outcome, that is ridiculous, I also do not really find any evidence that we, (individuals with egoic will) have real control over the outcome. We are not determining factors, as I see it. We can play our role with internal resistance, and fear, or we can play our role with acceptance, and curiosity.

And I also find it odd that you interpret the collective ideology as a death wish. To me it seems much more like a delusional optimism. We can grow forever! We can spend resources like mad! More! More! And we neednt plan, some miracle will come along, (interstellar flight to a new world, some higher intelligence, some technological advance, the return of Jesus, the law of Attraction) and it will make everything we are doing viable!

Lol. I just dont see it as a doom based philosophy. I see it as delusional, mad, optimism.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sorry for the somewhat ambiguous post! I was semi-dozing when I wrote it and as a result lost a bit of clarity in my words...

Yes, I believe much in the same way as yourself, going from the ideas expressed in your next post down: We are players in a play not of our making, and as the Biblical adage goes, we must "tirelessly run the race that's set before us." Shakespeare thought the same - "All the world's a stage'' (etc). And, as you make mention, the Bhagavad Gita details the need for positive action in no uncertain terms: "Better one's own duty destitute of merit, than the duty of another well-performed."

We are philosophers, reformers, engineers, teachers, poets, warriors (etc, ad infinitum)...

We all have a part to play, and we have a duty to perform it well. I also get annoyed by the wishy-washy idealistic(??) statements floated around by the charlatan's of 'Faux-New Age' teachings. Some of us are currently waiting in the wings, unable to perform our duties fully until the director indicates a scene change is imminent. We, active in this thread and other outlets like it, are doing our present duty - raising the awareness of others to comprehend the need to break the cycle of doom and fear. I myself have been utterly conned by it until very recently. In fact, this thread (and the words of those participating) are the key factors that have helped awaken me to the actual reality of the deception I've been suffering from.

This thread - in addition to the reading of some arcane material recently (that I have found invaluable in better understanding my own personal 'faith', relating to the continuity of the Christ's interactions with humanity over the aeons) - I can say with confidence that within the past couple of weeks, I have started to become a new man, in what appears to be an extremely positive way.

A massive thanks to all, for your shared and continued efforts in keeping this endeavour alive and kicking.

My little quote in the last post, regarding death, guidance and awakening to Heaven, was the closing act of the dream I promised to share. I have not yet shared the key symbolism that I briefly refer to in that quote, or the background of how and when the dream occurred, but I will add it when I add my first few sigils later on.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do that this evening.

All the best to all of you!
x 1,000,000

edit on 15-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification. Now I'm going to take a deep breath...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Interesting request, and I'm sure we all wish you the very best with your need to find that 'one'.

I myself did not find my spouse until I'd turned my fate over to God, and accepted that sometimes, people are meant to be single.. The very next day, I found that she had an interest in me, and I took (flustered, horribly non-suave) action to ask her into my life. Somehow, it worked! We celebrated our 10th anniversary last week.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Lol. Good, that makes me feel very relieved, One of the reasons I ignore many spiritual type things is because of their interpretation of the "law of Attraction" and how "thoughts become reality." Im incredibly frustrated with people who feel the way to improve the world is only to think good thoughts, and the way they accomplish that is by turning their heads from anything unpleasant.

Well, quite.

I'm only putting forth the notion that concrete, professional, social and political actions aren't mutually exclusive with more subtle actions. Indeed, I daresay they compliment each other.

Which as I see it violates spiritual law on so many levels its not even funny.

It's also highly unethical and cowardly. Once again, if I've somehow given the impression that a magical act alone would be sufficient to enact change, I'd like to refute it here in no uncertain terms. If anything, our actions in the world serve to reinforce our more subtle actions, and vice versa.

I believe, instead, much more in line with the Bhagavad Gita, that its NOT about turning your head from the unpleasant to the pleasant, or refusing to do the dirty work, it is by fully accepting the true nature of things that you realize that the "dirty work" just IS, and that "pleasant/unpleasant" is your fallacious judgment of what IS, and that you must simply act as you are best designed to act in a play not of your own making, whose outcome is not your business.

Meh, I beg to differ. But then, I'm also not big on caste systems and fatalism. I find it odd that you advocate personal responsibility in the paragraph immediately proceeding this one, only to refute the basis for the idea of free will in the next. Personal responsibility is predicated upon belief in free will. Free will is neutered as an idea if one's life course is pre-determined and one's actions have no bearing on its direction or outcome. I find this stance puzzling.

While I dont believe in a "doom script," and I would certainly not say there is only one possible outcome, that is ridiculous, I also do not really find any evidence that we, (individuals with egoic will) have real control over the outcome.

As individuals? No. There is no evidence to support this assertion. As a collective? Well, I'd invite you to revisit the links relating to Noetic sciences. I believe there is quite a hefty chunk of data which warrants my theory being presented and tested.

We are not determining factors, as I see it. We can play our role with internal resistance, and fear, or we can play our role with acceptance, and curiosity.

Once again, as individuals, we have a very small sphere of influence and potential action. Which is why I'm not making a super-sigil comprised of my own statements.

And I also find it odd that you interpret the collective ideology as a death wish. To me it seems much more like a delusional optimism. We can grow forever! We can spend resources like mad! More! More! And we neednt plan, some miracle will come along, (interstellar flight to a new world, some higher intelligence, some technological advance, the return of Jesus, the law of Attraction) and it will make everything we are doing viable!

Hm. I see that as being a secondary cultural reaction to the vision we are presented with at every turn of our inevitable demise. This reaction is likely fostered just as much as the doom narrative, as it is so spectacularly impotent. But it sure is profitable for those who would take advantage of where laziness and hope intersect in the American heart. At least I don't think The Secret has a wide global following... There are options, we are simply not being presented with them by the sources we regularly access.

[quoteLol. I just dont see it as a doom based philosophy. I see it as delusional, mad, optimism.

I see it as feasting in the town square during the Black Death, I'm just not sold on the idea that the plague is as fatal as we're being led to believe.
edit on 15-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Burn on pseudo-metaphysical self-help check-out line lit.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I find it odd that you advocate personal responsibility in the paragraph immediately proceeding this one, only to refute the basis for the idea of free will in the next.

Spinoza also struggled to use words to clarify the distinction. But he believe in both some form of free will, and determinism. I dont know if I can do any better than he.

Personal responsibility is predicated upon belief in free will. Free will is neutered as an idea if one's life course is pre-determined and one's actions have no bearing on its direction or outcome. I find this stance puzzling.

Perhaps others have had some experience that led them to "mysticism" or "spirituality." Mine consisted of experiencing my death, in the circumstances most fearful and dreaded to me, while having a conversation with "God" not unlike Arjuna had on the battlefield. I complained about my death, cursed the circumstances, God, basically threw a tantrum. And "God" laughed at me. And told me, "everyone has to die, just do it well." In that moment, I stopped. The statement puzzeled me so deeply, like a Koan, that every mental effort ground to a halt, and all emotional struggle did as well. And when it did, the experience transformed. I still died, no circumstance changed, God still did not intervene, but everything was different.

There is more to free will than the ability to change circumstances. It changes the quality of the experience for you from one that is frantic and fearful and full of resistance, ( think of electrical resistance, how it causes voltage drop, and excess heat) to one in which life and intelligence itself is crisp and clear and "blissful," for lack of a better word. (The analogy would be superconductivity, no resistance)

As individuals? No. There is no evidence to support this assertion. As a collective? Well, I'd invite you to revisit the links relating to Noetic sciences. I believe there is quite a hefty chunk of data which warrants my theory being presented and tested.

I will look.

I see it as feasting in the town square during the Black Death, I'm just not sold on the idea that the plague is as fatal as we're being led to believe.

Here we may again just have to agree to disagree. I almost see the doom saying as ritualistic. Telling tales of boogey men you never really expect to come get you. Death is what happens to other people. Other species. Individually and collectively, we seem blind to the actuality of our own death, the facticity of it, and playing games with it, telling tales about it, fantasizing about it, only serves to reinforce our underlying disbelief in it. Every time we "escape" one of our made up doomsday scenarios, it adds, somehow, to our ability to avoid looking at the fact of our demise. Everyone fervently expects a reprieve, all the way to the bitter end. I see this even in a friend with cancer. The talk of acceptance, understanding, rationalizing it, and then the utter disbelief and sadness and fear when news comes of recurrence.

I dont believe we really believe that we are doomed. We may sense it, unconsciously. And perhaps thats why we do "feast in the town square" because of our denial. But I do not really believe that we "know" it consciously in any real way. I see denial, delusion, and, like I said, mad irrational optimism.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc4d6f1a30b0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Very pink.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Wonderful story. I'm glad things worked out for you. Lonliness can be a real bitch sometimes. Other times it's a blessing

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Violet?

Oh crap, no you're right. Pink!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Lol. What is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>