It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something this way comes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So I finally decided to join ATS after several months of wondering the various posts. Over the course of many years I have had an odd feeling that something was going to happen. Then 9/11 happened and yet the feeling still didn't leave me. Then onlly about six months ago I stumbled upon this website. Hopefully through the posts maybe the feeling will slowly start to subside or at least provide any insight into this feeling about the what is happening with the world. I look forward to being a part of ATS. Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloud333

If anything, that feeling will GROW on this site.

Just kidding maybe... Anyways welcome!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

If anything, that feeling will GROW on this site.

Just kidding maybe... Anyways welcome!!

Yeah, just what I was thinking. If you start feeling sad, helpless, and/or paranoid, you need to take a few days off. Kind advice. Welcome, brother. Yeah, this site is very addictive. Love it.
edit on 9-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hi cloud333, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome, research everything and keep searching for the truth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome enjoy your time here!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome, this website is one of the most diverse and unique of it's kind. Lots of reading and posting. Have fun.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud333
So I finally decided to join ATS after several months of wondering the various posts. Over the course of many years I have had an odd feeling that something was going to happen. Then 9/11 happened and yet the feeling still didn't leave me. Then onlly about six months ago I stumbled upon this website. Hopefully through the posts maybe the feeling will slowly start to subside or at least provide any insight into this feeling about the what is happening with the world. I look forward to being a part of ATS. Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

I still remeber that day, i was cleaning a cust. Furnace/Boiler ,, walked too truck, passed customer, said too me as i was passing " A plane hit the WTC" I replied "oh ya, " and was going too continue on when he said " ya the Pentagon too" at that point I watched the rest live.
Ya iremember that day well but as far as anything in advance,, nope,, the Stock Market Crash yup saw it comming,,SANDISK .75 cents per stock,, if i only had money,, lol id be a millionaire.
Ya saw it comming.
WTC that was a complete shock,, watching people jump,, too wrong in so many words,,
Yes I remember too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I guess I should tell my UFO experience, that really prompted me to question what I was told. This would also set the tone for the rest of my life. A little back story first... I was born and raised in a conservative christian home, in small town Indiana. I was kept naive to the world, and never questioned what I was told or taught to believe. It really wasn't until my 14th birthday that I started to secretly question my beliefs in not only religion, but the world around me. It was in the summer of '97, 16 yrs of age, that inspired what is now a lifelong mantra, "question what you are told". I was on my way home from work about a quarter after evelen in the evening. I was just coming around the first bend in a snaking road through the country side. When something prompted me to look up into the northwestern sky. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a bright, glowing orange ball of light. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen. I had traveled these back roads numerous times, what else are you suppose to do when you are young and in a small town with nothing to do? I knew where every tower in the county was and I was familiar with astronomy and knew it wasn't a star. So I continued on never letting the light out of sight, only being temporarily hidden by roadside shrubbery and trees. I came around the snaking bend to an open field. It was beautiful and hovered high in the air. I went about a half a mile and entered into another snaking bend. By this time the orange ball of light started to move to the distance. By the time I rounded the bend the light was completely gone. Leaving nothing behind, but the twinkling diamond night sky. I was confounded and awed all at the same time. So much that I never told anyone until about 10 to 12 years later. Luckily, through some research I found that others have had similar experiences. Oddly enough, I think a couple years earlier or later there was an actual sighting of a UFO on a farm in this same town.

So this is my story.. Hope you enjoyed it...

top topics

join