It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well 11 does seem to be a very significant number in many traditions and holy books ... plus it seems like a lot of the catastrophies lately are tied to 11 somehow...

It is 05/11/2011 tomorrow... I was just looking at the date in the corner of the screen, and playing with the numbers for tomorrow in my head while going through the thread...

I'm sure someone has brought it up before, but if you add 0+5+1+1+2+0+1+1 you get another 11... so tomorrow certainly is an interesting day by the numbers...

guess we shall see....
edit on 10-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you for the post. Very enlightening and at the right moment. Seeing the RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster information service there have been 3 earthquakes today (11-05-11) near Italy.

Link hisz.rsoe.hu...

At the time that Nostradamus made this predictions, he probably meant the only theatre in the world, colliseum.

I saw this post only today. I live in Malaysia and the weather has been very freaky the last 4 days. The first two days were very hot and sunny and the last 2 days has been very gloomy and hot. Just getting a feel of something about to happen.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Aromaz

thats the problem i had with it. where did the may 11 in rome come from? alot of people are leaving, which means they truly believe this will happen. but how did they come up with that? there must be something we don't know, some info they have over us. maybe the date and location does exist, but isn't being spread around on msm? sounds unlikely. but alot of people think this will happen.

I was reading up on the guy and one site I read said that the May 11th date was one of the few surviving dates that he predicted. Most of the other specific dates got destroyed intentionally.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

You actually get 2 because the 11 becomes 1+1 = 2

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

That's not a whole lot of money for him. It's only 34k US. Sounds a lot less dramatic when you convert it. Yes, I understand 34k is still 34k for those who dont have it.

1000000.0 Taiwan Dollar = 34942.4323427 US Dollar

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aromaz
reply to post by rykc27

I am aware of this whole article. I bet Chan Wang is really praying for something serious to happen because if it does not he is facing a NT$ 1,000,000 - That is putting your money where your mouth (or fingers) are!

At least we do not have to wait very long. His prediction is base don the i-Ching and timed for: 11 May 2011 at 10h42:37 to the second in about 12 hours.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

Well, Chan Wang just missed his time by almost one hour. I think his people are very angry at him and government is licking their fingers for his fine. I do not understand Canton, but 20 minutes on CNBC Chinese TV his face and predicitons was the first item on the news.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

I brought it up to my wife, she said she saw the Taiwan news about it. She didn't seem to worried. A magnitude 14 is a pretty dang big earth quake to predict.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There could be some miscalculations to the exact dates the OP mentions. Romes Colosseum underwent Massive Damage back in September of 1349...The worlds biggest (great) "Theatre did Fall.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I didn't read through the entire thread so forgive me if this has been speculated upon.

Could the "Great Theatre" perhaps be reference to California? As it's the movie capital of the world and there has been speculation about "The Big One" happening there for god knows how long. So, who knows?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Which timezone does this prediction happen in? Because it is almost 1 am for me on May 11th... only a little less than 24 hours to go to see if this prediction comes true.
edit on 10-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

i immediately thought the ME i related theater to war and there is a great amount of war over there.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I just found these things, I can't vouch for any of it.

Illuminati playing cards 5.11.11 prediction: Time Warp Planetary Alignment

Also,

Illluminati card prediction: Earthquake alert, May 2011, Chicago

And for whatever it's worth, I also noticed in this article www.jpl.nasa.gov... how they refer to a comet moving across the sky as a "show", which would make the sky? a theater? I don't know. In that article they also downplay the comet Elinin and it's effects on Earth.

edit on 11-5-2011 by w4HoO because: links

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nostradamus, Erika cheetham, Italian scientist, and you are all wrong.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Gaussq

most people who say "let the destruction begin, let society burn" are bored middle class citizens that don't realize the true horror of war.

You just described me right there! well except the middleclass bit sort of...
haven't read the whole thread as theres alot of pages

Btw wern't his predictions all off because off differences in claendars and stuff? i'll need to look for a link.

And seriously please go get your family checked out! If your not lying and they have all of a sudden just started to get noise bleeds(sound like serious noise bleeds too) your doing the irresponsible thing as a father for not taking them. Sorry but it has to be said!
edit on 11-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just in time for the Lineup, never fails, you can always count on them, HAARP is up Full Blast:

So we all will know, that they don't just count on lineups, they add to them.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

That was 200 years Before Nostradamus.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

Sorry new to this wasn't ment to reply to you just the thread.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What you refer to there is not HAARP transmitting. It is HAARP receiving.
The public purpose of HAARP is to monitor the High Frequency Active Auroral aka Aurora Borealis aka Northern Lights. This graph is the record of receiving and presenting data from Solar flare GEV20110509-2012 that had a Cornal Mass Ejection on 9 May 2011 . For more info you can look at this map and tables:

www.lmsal.com...

The 3rd graph from top is Near Earth and same info you also see on the HAARP spectrogram
edit on 11/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Usually Local Time; wherever that might happen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

The alignment occurs just before dawn. 4 planets Jupiter-Venus-Mars-Mercury will all be visible. Venus and Jupiter will practically be perfectly aligned.

Another dot:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It looks like one mean solar flare. Heck even my nasa app that gives updates of the sun has a pic of the flare/CME on its front page. It looks pretty cool. "3D Sun" app ftw.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join