It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
C'mon, will Californioa hurry up and slip into the Pacific? Is Rome in ruins yet? Is Taiwan under water yet? Jesus, just get on with it. Don't make me wait until the 21st.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Hmmm, you will need to wait until 21st, quite sure of that :~]
Then you will need to wait until October.
. . . Well, I do not know how much longer we will need to wait after that

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I don't see how people can make fun of this. It won't hurt for the residents of Rome to take some steps to be safe. And no the great theatre is not the one sydney it's the Colosseum in Rome.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Alignment? Earthquake? Rome. Yikes? I'm going back to bed...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hmmm,.
No big quake yet,.
To bad, where is an accurate predictor when you need em?
but the gov gettin in on the concern was certainly interesting..
however, the 21st isnt too far away

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Its a little past 8:30 a.m on the east coast of the US, on Wednesday, May 11. As of now...no catastrophic quake has happened any place on the planet today...YET...

Many residents of Rome became aware of the possibilities of a devastating quake; many Americans in the New Madrid Fault area have become more attuned to what could happen and what they should do to be prepared to survive a massive quake.

For the naysayers of 'predictions' good exchange of knowledge has occurred. A well prepped, aware populace is a good thing...

Now...keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the day.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Yep 8:43 here. No quakes....

i'm sure the 12th will roll around all over the world and everything will be the same...

Hope not though, i would love to get out of work early :p

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Originally posted by Gaussq
That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

The Roman Theater:
upload.wikimedia.org...

The Great Theater in Ephesus, Turkey:
www.sacred-destinations.com...

Just a thought.

edit on 11-5-2011 by zillah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
12 of May here in New Zealand.

No mega quake.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't like to say, "I told ya so".... Just sayn'. These type of date predictions just make everyone on here seem like "whack jobs".

Do you feel like something is changing with our planet and our way of seeing things???

Me too! I just think that when these events happen... they will happen!

Let's all be prepared and not scared!

Live your life people and love those around....

Be nice!

Oh! by the way we can look foward to the "end of the wold" in 11 days now?????

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I was talking with my dad the other day... Kinda been bummed out lately thats how the topic started.. But he was saying that people were predicting the end of the world then too.. Especially with the nuke drills they had to go through the cold war going on.... You know these times are somewhat similar except now people can post what they want anonymously so its almost unbearable.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, today is the day. The news is reporting Romans fleeing and there is some shaking & quaking going on but....

The predictions and comments are addictive to me. I just love reading them. When I read a prediction, I think and wonder if it is true, but I mainly think how will it affect me and could I survive? Has anyone read One Second After by William R. Forstchen? It does make one wonder- if one of these predictions did actually happen- could you survive?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Two quakes in Spain within an hour now, 4.5 and then 5.3 in the second one, dead people in the second one and the local church was split in two parts...

Please remember to recite:

Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

PS:

At least three killed in an earthquake in Murcia

Efe | Lorca, Murcia | 11/05/2011
Rate:

* Currently punctuated with 4 star (s) on 5
* Spot 1 star
* Spot 2 stars
* Timeliness 3 stars
* Punctuality 4 stars
* Spot 5 stars

* Comments 1 Comments

Viewed 231 times

The death toll in Lorca as a result of the second earthquake of magnitude 5,2 has shaken around 19.00 hours the Murcia Region has now reached three, as reported by official sources told Efe.

The deceased were residents of the neighborhood of Las Viñas, hardest hit by the earthquake, which this evening is part of a building collapsed.

According to some sources, it is possible that there are more fatalities, since they are two buildings that have suffered major damage to its structure.

Collapse of two buildings

Two buildings of the town of Lorca have plummeted this afternoon, at least in part, after the second earthquake recorded in the population, of 5.2 magnitude on the Richter scale.

The buildings are situated one on the street Galicia and another in the neighborhood of La Viña, according to eyewitnesses, is unknown until the extent of the damage.

A spokesman for the municipal corporation Efe reported that the council has been evicted and that the tower of the Church of Santiago "was opened in half and had to be cordoned off."

Lorca neighbors have told Efe that the situation now is "panic" that thousands of people are on the street not knowing what to do or where to go and that the shaking has surprised everyone in the middle of the routine.

"The streets are crowded, we do not know where to go and there is a crisis of nerves', explained to EFE from Lorca, who at 17.05 hours has been a first tremor of 4.4 degrees, depending on the final rates, and the 18.47 hours, this second, 5.2.

Several provinces have felt the earthquake

The first tremor, which occurred just after 17 hours, could be felt in much of the Region of Murcia, in particular, in Cartagena, Aguilas, Murcia, Mazarrón and even in Albacete. However, the epicenter of the earthquake was recorded four miles east of Lorca, and it is this population which have been worst affected by the earthquake.

The tremors were felt in several provinces Andalusian and Castilian-La Mancha and even into the Community of Madrid. The Prime Minister, José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero has ordered the mobilization of the Emergency Military Unit (UME) to the earthquake in Lorca, which has caused three deaths.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The day Rome didn’t disappear

Romans let out a sigh of relief Wednesday morning.

Everything was still in place: buildings, famous ancient ruins, schools and homes.

In recent months, concerns of a possible earthquake that was going to destroy the "Eternal City" spread on the Web. It all started with the misinterpretation of the theory of Raffaele Bendandi, a seismologist who died in 1979 who claimed a major quake would take place on May 11, 2011. After the Japanese earthquake, concern turned to anxiety.
And with the best view of the planets clustering before sunrise Wednesday, it caused further panic.

In some areas of the city, nearly 50% of the shops where closed. On doors are quick handwritten notes: ‘Closed for inventory."

While several minor quakes rattled the country prone to temblors, none came like the one in the purported claim. Still, some residents fled, just in case.
SOURCE
=====================================================
Any of these predictions have time zone cut-offs ? Just sayin'
Although 2 quakes in Spain and the 6.8 yesterday ... I guess we can only "watch" for So. Cal ?
edit on 5/11/2011 by SMR because: Added link source ... oops

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm going to give it a couple days. Here's why if you'd care to see for yourself.
www.youtube.com... RVer says 2 months. posted march 15th.
www.youtube.com... Alignment is may 11th-12th
www.nasa.gov... gravity "spins" so the alignment will be off slightly

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Seems Barcelona was close but not quite ...Southern Spain Today..
This may not be the big one......

My thoughts go out to the victims of this tragedy.
edit on 11-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Are we all dead?

Guess we can all look towards the 21st now to see if the world will be destroyed...
edit on 11-5-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by karen61057

Because you know me, right?
I just want the best for humanity.

You're correct. I do not know you. I am sorry. Earlier today I had someone flame me on another thread and it did not sit well with me. Sorry I prejudged you. Peace?

edit on 11-5-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Savorrow

i dont know. I've had rocks in my backyard pond for years and they dont seem to be softening any...
water can wear away rock but it takes a long time.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

I forget sometimes that our seasons are reversed. It is a lovely spring day here in the eastern US. We are headed for summer while you are headed for winter. What kind of Christmas decorations do you use when Christmas comes in summer? Santa on a surf board. Snowmen dont make sense.
Something about earthquakes so this post is not entirly off topic. Earthquakes happen every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join