It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

7.1 is a big quake but not a MEGAQUAKE. The 9.1 in Japan, that was mega. 7.1 is merely big.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Great article from CNN. My favorite part was at the very end: "In Italy we register dozens of minor earthquakes every day. The real problem is that there is very little scientific information and people that search the net fall easily in this kind of stupid predictions."

Like they were speaking directly to members of ATS.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

nope. in numerology 11, 22, 33, etc do not get reduced further. All other two digit numbers are reduced to a single digit expect for the doubles. I'm not into this I just read it somewhere when someone was talking about numerology and I wanted more information.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nostradufus is wrong. Always is.

Non event as usual.

Still these fake and pathetic prophecies come and go.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
HELP PLEASE ! ! !

Is there anybody here that are into astrology?

Could you please calculate when is the exact start of Taurus - I mean like from what day to what day does the sun really enter and exit Taurus at sunrise; physically, in the sky. Not the astrological 21-20 dates. My estimates would be something like June?

I do not really know where to draw the lines for start and stop, that is very vague when I look from Astronomical point!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, it is 8 pm where I am.... Just wondering.... Did anything happen? Nothing out of the ordinary happened here in Texas....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
DUDE!!!!! TODAYS THE 11TH AND THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE IN SPAIN AND IT AFFECTED A CATHEDRAL!!! WTF!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricRed49
DUDE!!!!! TODAYS THE 11TH AND THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE IN SPAIN AND IT AFFECTED A CATHEDRAL!!! WTF!!!

Do explain, Cathedral?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
THIS IS A CORRECTION of my posting on this thread Page #4 the top post.
There I stated about 20/21 May but I did say "I have to run a serious plot on this - so I only estimate here"
That was based on 500 years from Nostradamus to current date (864/500). Might still be if we accept he did not work back from the very origin - 2,100 years before even his time.

So we have three dates:
11 May - if we use 'frozen' astrology
22 May - if we use Zero Point at the period in which Nostradamus workerd - 500 years ago.
2 June - if we use real physical sunrise in constelation of Taurus.

Nostradamus could have two potential dates.
I am not making an excuse for anything I said is still true and readable earlier on this and another thread.
The first option, which I doubted is based on the general modern day assumption of Astronomy Taurus being 21 April to 20 May. If this was his calendar, then it would be 11/12 May 2011.

Most important: Nostradamus never gave a YEAR - only the Astronomical date.
The other date is the one I think we should consider: 2 June 2011 - IF IT IS 2011. It could be 2012, 2013 . . . 2028.

For more explanation on how I reach this date you can look at the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Add Correction on top

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just observe what happens on the dates when the digits of the day, month, and year, add to a sum of 11 or 9. The fetish holders "wish" they had some kind of power over these numbers.. In turn its just making them obvious.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

When looking at Stellarium it looks like May 11th to June 19th. I'm no astrologer though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

.. Im curious as to how you got the 11th of March out of the 20th of Taurus.. if Taurus is the Bull.. which could also be Aries (the ram) ... which zodiacaly is March.. then wouldn't the 20th of Taurus.. be the 20th of March.. and i'm wondering how you got the year 2011 out of all of that.... if anything it confirms everyone saying that something bad might happen on the 21st.. but not the 11.. although last night and today we did have a bunch of earthquakes... perhaps more are on the way

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Aromaz

When looking at Stellarium it looks like May 11th to June 19th. I'm no astrologer though.

Thanks Julie, I got it now pegged from 13 May to 21 June 2011 - as the real physical time for Sun in Taurus.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

so June 1st would be the correct date for nostradamus' prediction? Assuming he's talking about this year.
I re-read his prediction...it seems as if he's talking about the sun physically being in Taurus on the 20th day.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Aromaz

so June 1st would be the correct date for nostradamus' prediction? Assuming he's talking about this year.
I re-read his prediction...it seems as if he's talking about the sun physically being in Taurus on the 20th day.

Yes you are right: Thanks for slapping me on the head!
"Sun 20th of Taurus . . ." Not said: On the 20th of Taurus!!

For this year, actually 2/3 June 2011, next year is 1 June. I have more detail on the splinter thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So first it's the 11th and now that nothing really happened it's some other date?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dear Mr Nostradamus,

Where is my earthquake, hurricane, tornado or tsunami?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
So first it's the 11th and now that nothing really happened it's some other date?

lol it's still technically the 11th.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
May 11th? It's 9pm PST. He's got three more hours.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
upon further review ETNA blows quite freaquently...January 2011, march 2011, Now in May, and it startetd a few days ago, may 4th to be exact. Possibly a Hoax prediction, knowing that every two months ETNA does blow her lid, therefore making it easy to predict!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join