It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's work all together

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I post in survival because it is now a matter of survival.

I'm not going like all these politicians, big speeches without merit but here we are a chain, linked to each other ...we are all here from many country, this is our earth, our future let's work together ... and find ideas to change things.

I would like to see a big event ... Walk for Humanity

let's all work together, drop your idea, and we will edit a specification
put our skills and our idea, I worked in multimedia I can make videos and websites a lot of other things ...

Now it is up to you ...
edit on 9-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I have a couple of threads wherein I outline a solution...

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

If We can replace money with what it represents (meaningful energy expended) via the plenum energy, standards of living will rise across the board... Please read these threads. I look forward to comments about them either in this thread or in the linked ones.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Great idea! Great attitude. I've just posted a similar thread without even knowing yours existed. You know what they say... Great minds!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

i quote you because this list is incredible

• Money falling into disuse
• Motivation from the heart as opposed to profit
• “Greed” becomes meaningless
• Peace • Abundance for everyone
• Elimination of corruption
• Power over others supplanted by power over self
• Elimination of GMO’s
• Great reduction in violence
• Creative pursuits increased greatly
• A healed planet
• Reduced or eliminated hoarding
• Value placed on human-created art, textiles and products
• Focus on cures, not patentable chemicals that sicken for profit motive
• Human interaction with only those whose company is enjoyable (reduced social friction)
• Robotic stewardship of the planet
• Increased love and compassion
• Greatly reduced stress
• Wondrous works
• “Live and let live” behavior
• Most “laws” become unnecessary
• Corporate power eliminated
• Products made to last – no “planned obsolescence”
• Waste reduced to virtually nil
• Food nutrition increased for all
• One’s reputation becomes the “coin” one uses
• Personal responsibility for one’s own behavior
• Spiritual growth
• Slavery (outright or wage-slavery) abolished
• Human dignity encouraged
• Increase in charitable behavior
• Self autonomy
• Things are done because someone cares – from raising children to caring for others

this what we want use that energy to make hear our voice.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

i'm sur e we can do it, now i'm really sure we can do it...there is no chance or coincidence ... it 's one destiny for all of us

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Im a breeder, the only thing im good at, but i am willing to help with the less fortunate that do not possess that particular attribute.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Those are my ideas

-a common text, a kind of declaration, we want our independence, what we don't want anymore.
- translate into several languages ​​and as much as possible
-creates an event that could bring as many people on the same day around the world.
-creates a page as possible in social networks with the same speech
-Have a website to centralize all
-creates a video for the event
- share it around us
-communication is the master word, let's use all the tools we have now.
edit on 9-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

you are the part of the link and you are important...your voice will make the difference...we are all humans first and foremost... so i count on you

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Thank you for posting the list, Dragon!

Indeed, the mere release of methods to draw Our own energy will result in this list coming to fruition - especially if We have a platform which includes a Betterment Ethic, insistence on organics, a statement of the three Laws, and a push to teach Our children to seek Their bliss rather than trying to fit some mold that makes money.

Pass the Ideas on - far and wide. The more who are thinking in these terms, the better. If the Ideas reach the tipping point, We will usher in this Better World Order.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

yea this something we must do now...but look... how many people realy want this change....i give the opportunity to work all together... where are all those people ... where are you ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I am here bringing the paradigm. [smile] And yes. The sooner the better.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am really not much of a team player, but I will make this simple.

I proto wish to rule the world.

To that end the easiest thing to do is submit to that proposition and to demand and speak out as one, that you too want Proto to rule the world.

In exchange I promise to lower taxes to 10%, grant another day off making a 4 day work week standard, and promise to retreat to the beaches of Hawaii, where in exchange for the 10% I will make no laws, and indeed not even pay any attention to the rest of the world!

Your going to be hard pressed to come up with a better system than that.

Act now and I will throw in a set of genuine imitation teak salad bowls (1 per household)

But wait, that's not all....

During this very limited time special offer, I will include, the Franklin Mint commerative plate, of me Proto in Hawaii, doing absolutely nothing all day!

That's right you can have a disinterested dictator, no laws, a set of genuine imitation teak salad ware and a handsome Franklin Mint Commerative plate all for the unbelievably low price of 10% of everything you make.

Some restrictions may apply, and Proto reserves the right to change the terms of service at any time in any autocratic and despotic way or means.

This is really the best deal you people are ever going to get, I would jump on it.

The Martians are test driving this system right now, and well you aren't going to want to miss out on this once in a life time opportunity.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My main focus would be clean water. Our life's "blood".

Do we really need colored flowers on our toilet paper? Seriously?

I remember in the 70's they actually had Orange toilet paper.

Nature provides us with beautiful natural colors - - do we really need to dress ourselves like Peacock's created from chemical dyes that pollute our environment?

www.bluegold-worldwaterwars.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

all the road lead to rome...
Now that's how I see things ... I am not on 10% but the 100%, I no longer want to leave the future of this planet to incompetent, we do not want their propositions, but our propostions.

I can continue to make conversation with you ... but I want to avoid lengthy discussion or we work together and we shake the institutions, or will just continue to talk ... for me it is the awakening of consciousness, that is our goal.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

clean water. Our life's "blood"

yea this our most important resource and many people in this world can not enjoy it, for some they don't have it and for those who can enjoy it they should pay it and plus it poisoned... i can put this on the list with poisoned food and poisoned air .... thank you

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well here is the problem, evolution and enlightenment works on it's own time frame. Sure you can give people constructs to mimick, sell it through a personality cult, and try to get momentum to reach a critical mass where people just go along to go along, but that's not a raising of conscious.

That's just a shift of direction.

Ultimately where things like this fail is the goals that many people aren't ready for and won't even welcome.

I am all for tearing down the institutions, but obviusly others will have to be built up in their place.

The free energy people talk about is years away from being able to be mass distributed, the retrofitting of devices and vehicles, and plants to use it too, would be a generations long undertaking.

So just as one example there, an institution is going to be built up around it, where someone with a vision and a goal is going to want control.

Control they sell through OUR.

OUR goal, OUR desire, OUR ambition, and once again you have now divided the population into two camps, those with OUR and those not with OUR.

People who use OUR in this fashion really ought to be saying me.

Or I, since the OUR envisioned is the I or me's personal desire.

Change has to occur within the individual all on their own, through free will, through a path that they arrive at individually, anything else is just a different system to enslave people too.

What I favor is the return to trible systems where people can live as they want to amongst like minded people who grant them the freedom and each other the freedom to live as they see fit.

That might be a step or two backwards in evolution for some, or a step or two forward for others.

The dream of an homogenous society from sea to shining sea, spanning the globe is not one I am down with, and I don't care how enlightened or awake those who want it, and to run it and shape it and guide it claim to be, because the truth is they are neither awake or aware, if they want to impose it on all of humanity and negate free will in the process.

Thats all I have to say on this matter, OUR is always a cult, based on me or I.

Thanks.

edit on 9/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I think survival will not be a problem after May 21, 2011.
Anybody here stop by family radio.com or listen to Christian radio?
They are counting down the days!

------------------------------------------
I think this may have something to do with the assassination of Osama bin Laden.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

dream of an homogenous society i'm not dreaming of homogenous society juste a fair one will be great, i 'm not living on the utopia city and when i use the word our i'm mean for everyone, is it crime ...because when i read your answer, it sound like... i mot trying to recreat a religion. i'm not talking about free for free i know in what kind of world i live.
there are some basic things that any human could profited and who are are no longer enjoying it,, I propose to work together to find the solution a fair one... this not a contest who are wrong or right...do you life, follow your road...if it lead you to rome then it's good for you.

thanks

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Such a noble idea pitchdragon.

I would gladly give both legs and one of my arms if we could accompolish your dream.

During the 60's and 70's I was right in the middle of the Hippie Revolution.
Youth world wide were involved to some extent.

We had leadership through our music of that time, through a few great leaders and all the help with drugs we needed to propel us into a working machine.

I will always believe our government had a large hand in furnishing and distributation of the drugs.
They flowed like a strong river and much was free.

Unless we get the youth of our world interested we will not make any changes.

The youth is the target group to start the mayhem that will be necessary to creat any change.

There is also a rather large matter of funding for the project.

And most of all we need dedication that goes beyond belief.

We all have time to do something but who shall lead us?
Who will will support us financially?

As much as I would love to be on the front lines of such a project my mind tells me something radical has to happen to get the attention of those people needed to carry out your wonderful dream.

We are going to have to get down on the bottom of our existance and feel and plainly see where to go to get back up and do so in a better way.

Too many people are comfortable right now.

We must feel real need to survive. We must be put in a live/die/change situation.

I am with you.

edit on 9-5-2011 by dizziedame because: to make a correction

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

we choose our destiny ... that as the years pass, and we are currently closing the door of our noble ambitions
we've written so many words about freedom and equality ... in the 60 and 70 people have protested against war, which did not ended ...
how many died, how much money which would have put servire to education our evolution ... I do not understand why we let our lives in the hands of these people, our lives are they really value?
we sold our destiny for some money and some objects without much interest ... This Is Not Life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join