It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who wants you dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I try not to let ATS bug me but this is just pure ignorance.

THIS

Is why they were meeting.

First, my pledge: More than 99% of my wealth will go to philanthropy during my lifetime or at death. Measured by dollars, this commitment is large. In a comparative sense, though, many individuals give more to others every day.

Millions of people who regularly contribute to churches, schools, and other organizations thereby relinquish the use of funds that would otherwise benefit their own families. The dollars these people drop into a collection plate or give to United Way mean forgone movies, dinners out, or other personal pleasures. In contrast, my family and I will give up nothing we need or want by fulfilling this 99% pledge.

Moreover, this pledge does not leave me contributing the most precious asset, which is time. Many people, including -- I'm proud to say -- my three children, give extensively of their own time and talents to help others. Gifts of this kind often prove far more valuable than money. A struggling child, befriended and nurtured by a caring mentor, receives a gift whose value far exceeds what can be bestowed by a check. My sister, Doris, extends significant person-to-person help daily. I've done little of this.

What I can do, however, is to take a pile of Berkshire Hathaway stock certificates -- "claim checks" that when converted to cash can command far-ranging resources -- and commit them to benefit others who, through the luck of the draw, have received the short straws in life. To date about 20% of my shares have been distributed (including shares given by my late wife, Susan Buffett). I will continue to annually distribute about 4% of the shares I retain. At the latest, the proceeds from all of my Berkshire shares will be expended for philanthropic purposes by 10 years after my estate is settled. Nothing will go to endowments; I want the money spent on current needs.

Warren Buffett
edit on 5/9/11 by emsed1 because: Clarification

As much as I want to believe it, I just can't. The rich 20% of American control more than 80% of the GDP, and you really believe somebody with that much power would not be influenced by greedy and power-hungry urges? These people will do anything to hold onto their power, even if it means going as far as killing innocent people. Look at Hitler. Look at Caligula. Their agenda may not be a NWO, but it is definitely not in the best interests of the masses.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks very much for posting that. I think it makes clear that for some people like Mr. Gates, the term "health care" is simply a cleverly disguised euphemism for eugenics. I know it is hard for some people to imagine that there are people that seem to have 'everything' but for some inexplicable reason, it is just not enough.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I like your optimism and your openness to embrace life. No one is saying that the "rich" are to be blamed for all the worlds problems. However, there does seem to be a small and exclusive group of rich people who unfortunately, while projecting an image of philanthropy actually seem to have a completely different set of designs hidden behind those friendly faces, please see - www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Thank you for such a well thought out post. I can certainly understand your points. However......(yes, here it comes!.....), I have an issue with who is entitled to usurp the rights of an individual or family in order to decide for them what's in their best interest, or the best interests of society or the world for that matter. To extrapolate your well meaning approach to it's natural conclusion, would necessarily mean accepting a vast and intrusive "nanny state" that would decide for each individual what is best for that person, based on the relative values of a few people that have simply been given to power to arbitrarily do so. As is well known from examples in history, such societal structures end up causing a great deal more anguish and misery than they were meant to solve.

edit on 10-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHumanExperiment

What a fantastic & frightening video! Thanks for finding and sharing it. The line "combine methods of terror with methods of acceptance" made my blood run cold as I thought about recent headlines. The Global Elites are definitely not slumbering as they push us into what they perceive as a desirable NWO! I just hope people wake up to see what's going on and where it's coming from before it's too late.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Gates and Buffett are major funders of global population reduction programs, as is Turner, whose UN Foundation was created to funnel $1 billion of his tax-free stock option earnings in AOL-Time-Warner into various birth reduction programs in the developing world.19 The programs in Africa and elsewhere are masked as philanthropy and providing health services for poor Africans. In reality they involve involuntary population sterilization via vaccination and other medicines that make women of child-bearing age infertile.

As you can see, this is about much more than a simple concept of philanthropy for birth control. Might want to read the entire article - www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I guess it's easier to just believe the crap Alex Jones spews than to just go look up where these guys have already given their money.

There is no "NEW WORLD ORDER". It's a paranoid fantasy delusion perpetrated by those who are intimidated or jealous of those with wealth or apparent power.

No man, no group, no order can take away your free will. You cannot enslave 7 billion people.

This place, ATS, is about DENYING ignorance, not spreading it.

I'm not saying that you have to believe everything the MSM tells you, but certainly you should view PrisonPlanet with the same healthy skepticism as Fox News.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Originally posted by hawaii50th
It's so unbelievable how naive people can be to think that the rich do not have devious minds and huge egos that are bigger than life..

lol i'm far from been naive ,i'm well educated and traveled,you don't have to be rich to be devious, id say the rich do more good in this world than most,but i suppose if you think negative then you will perceive the world in such a way,it's not perfect but they are a lot of good people in the world of politics more good than bad..
i'm thankful of living in the now ..life is what you make it ..don't blame the rich, for the worlds problems

edit on 06/-05004/2011 by sitchin because: misspelling

No you don't have to be rich to be devious. But being rich helps the devious ones do more harm than those that are poor.
I'm know there is good people out there. But there is also the bad ones too.
If you got a very comfortable life style, financial freedom for instance, than it's a very good chance of being naive. Those that don't have a care in the world because they have a good quality of life never having to worry about budgeting, are healthy, and can afford to be extravagant can easily be blinded to what's really going on in the world around them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I guess it's easier to just believe the crap Alex Jones spews than to just go look up where these guys have already given their money.

There is no "NEW WORLD ORDER". It's a paranoid fantasy delusion perpetrated by those who are intimidated or jealous of those with wealth or apparent power.

No man, no group, no order can take away your free will. You cannot enslave 7 billion people.

I'm not saying that you have to believe everything the MSM tells you, but certainly you should view PrisonPlanet with the same healthy skepticism as Fox News.

I'll agree with you on these points, but you cannot DENY the fact that these are immoral people that have abused their power for their own personal gain. This much is more obvious than anything.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Couldn't agree with you more. Perhaps my problem is - I'm too skeptical.
Unfortunately, I do think that there's a Global Elite with a not very nice agenda.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bill Gates loves his vaccines. Mandatory vaccines which cause sterility are a great way to reduce population. Our Universal Healthcare would be a great way to mandatorily vaccinate people against their will.

www.whale.to...

GV

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Yes, you hit the nail on the head! If "Obama Care" is not repealed, the consequences of such a eugenics program concealed within it's operations, could have vast and tragic consequences for unsuspecting millions. We already know that forced sterilizations are being utilized in vaccination formulas in many instances in third world countries, as well as the possibility of altering the brain in order to control behavior and IQ levels. We see the beginnings of "forced" vaccinations already being implemented in this country or at least some form of coercion or drastic measures of encouragement being used, to condition kids to accept without question the innocent adoption of such a seemingly benign program. The hidden threats are being silently propagated, or veiled behind euphemisms in order to accomplish the goals of a terrifying agenda.
edit on 12-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join