It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who wants you dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Here's one link just to get you started. Might want to do some further research, because there is a lot out there, and unfortunately I can't post them all. Best of luck - www.cidpusa.org...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

\
/ all i know is this.....i am a witch.....i practice magick.....if i go to the arab world i will be headded as a heritic.....and the cristian devil is afraid of me...there are at least three time in my life i have faced death and survived....so someone new does not scare me...i am not planning on visiting the arab world anytime soon

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

I like it! Straight to the point!
Makes you wonder that if they think it's such a good idea,
why they don't set a good example and go first?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

This can be interpreted both ways here is an example not using humans.A sea turtle lays 50 to 200 eggs it seems like a lot but only around one percent of them survive.If the sea turtle could somehow ensure the survival of that one percent it would eliminate the need for the other 99 percent to suffer their short cruel existence and expire.All morals aside I can see compassion in helping to achieve this on a human level.Death although imminent, may not always be necessary for such chances of survival.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Are these billionairs the true policy makers in the US?
Why would they even contemplate meeting to discuss such topics if they didnt at least have the ability to influence policy makers?
When reading the OP it reminded me of Chinas one child policy and also the Georgia guidestones 500 million.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Unfortunately, it seems like a large part of the political landscape nowadays,
falls easy prey to the "money talks" syndrome. This is what allows the Global
Elite to adversely interfere with the will of the people being carried out by their
so-called representatives.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

To them I say "You guys first". And when they take themselves out, laugh MAO!!!!

Because no way in hell they're taking me out without me taking them out with me.
################%&)#$&^)@&%@&%&$%$& (you can guess What this might say, I will not post as it's against T&C)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Yeah, but sea turtles are victims of natural selection, this is the purposeful control of the population at large. Gates has been funding sterilization technology among other things. It's just creepy if you think about it.

The more I find out, the less I want to know...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is ridiculous and untrue.

The meeting was for billionaires who have pledged to donate at least 50% of their wealth to charity in their lifetimes.

Warren Buffett himself has announced he will donate his entire fortune to charity before he dies. His dream is to finally "bounce his last check".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I try not to let ATS bug me but this is just pure ignorance.

THIS

Is why they were meeting.

First, my pledge: More than 99% of my wealth will go to philanthropy during my lifetime or at death. Measured by dollars, this commitment is large. In a comparative sense, though, many individuals give more to others every day.

Millions of people who regularly contribute to churches, schools, and other organizations thereby relinquish the use of funds that would otherwise benefit their own families. The dollars these people drop into a collection plate or give to United Way mean forgone movies, dinners out, or other personal pleasures. In contrast, my family and I will give up nothing we need or want by fulfilling this 99% pledge.

Moreover, this pledge does not leave me contributing the most precious asset, which is time. Many people, including -- I'm proud to say -- my three children, give extensively of their own time and talents to help others. Gifts of this kind often prove far more valuable than money. A struggling child, befriended and nurtured by a caring mentor, receives a gift whose value far exceeds what can be bestowed by a check. My sister, Doris, extends significant person-to-person help daily. I've done little of this.

What I can do, however, is to take a pile of Berkshire Hathaway stock certificates -- "claim checks" that when converted to cash can command far-ranging resources -- and commit them to benefit others who, through the luck of the draw, have received the short straws in life. To date about 20% of my shares have been distributed (including shares given by my late wife, Susan Buffett). I will continue to annually distribute about 4% of the shares I retain. At the latest, the proceeds from all of my Berkshire shares will be expended for philanthropic purposes by 10 years after my estate is settled. Nothing will go to endowments; I want the money spent on current needs.

Warren Buffett
edit on 5/9/11 by emsed1 because: Clarification

Source
Mod Note : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

Please include a URL to external content .
edit on 13-5-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod edit add link and note , add external source quotes

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

We were subject to natural selection as well.

What about humans? Are we subject to natural selection as well? It's certain that we were -- humans only became humans because an assortment of traits (larger brains, walking upright) conferred advantages to those primates that developed them. But we're capable of influencing the distribution of our genes directly. We can use birth control, so that those of who are "fittest" in terms of natural selection might not pass on our genes at all. We use medicine and science to allow many people to live (and reproduce) who otherwise wouldn't likely survive past childhood.
I see this process as a way of manipulating it and I agree with you, the more you know the less you want to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thank you for the info and I agree but the things I talk about are real whether those people are involved or not.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Gates was talking about birth control, not genocide.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Gates was talking about birth control, not genocide.
finally some one with some sense lol, our governments are not out to kill us, infact people are living longer than in any other period full stop .over population could well become a problem but as for people trying to kill us off is a joke,as iv'e said before the bill gates of this world and high ranking officials have everything they need in life ,power ,money fame,they couldn't give a hog wash as long as they are riding high and living their dreams..we have to face facts that we will all grow old and die ..enjoy life,and live it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Here's a video by the slime bag himself admitting to using vaccines to lower world population, he says it around the 2 minute and 45 second mark.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's so unbelievable how naive people can be to think that the rich do not have devious minds and huge egos that are bigger than life..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Nazi's never left we all know of project paper clip many scientists went to different countrys most without trials for there crimes againest humanity continuing there research in my different fields from rocketry to bioweapons there is alot of info around the web eugenics has been around since Darwin and later took up by hitler with his master race bs there is evidence to say thats what chemtrails are about but thats for another post however eugenics is very deep and is worth researching into if you have the time i recently watched Alex Jones Endgame:Blueprint For Global Enslavement which had some very interesting info on eugenics i don't know how true it all is but i'll post a video for you to look at.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
It's so unbelievable how naive people can be to think that the rich do not have devious minds and huge egos that are bigger than life..
lol i'm far from been naive ,i'm well educated and traveled,you don't have to be rich to be devious, id say the rich do more good in this world than most,but i suppose if you think negative then you will perceive the world in such a way,it's not perfect but they are a lot of good people in the world of politics more good than bad..
i'm thankful of living in the now ..life is what you make it ..don't blame the rich, for the worlds problems

edit on 06/-05004/2011 by sitchin because: misspelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I do believe that is the speech the news article I found was talking about. Thanks for the vid, I don't think his words are a mistake.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

the linked article is written to purposefully mislead people. responsible reproduction is everyones duty. i understand this may not be the popular viewpoint. people are quick to make it clear that everyone everywhere has a right to have as many babies as they want. as if mankinds numbers are rapidly dwindling and we are in danger of extinction.

no one wants you dead. if TPTB wanted us dead, we'd be dead. these people are taking a responsible stance, something some fail to understand. every infant deserves a responsible mother and father that are going to tend to the childs needs, upbringing and education. maybe all the babies born to those in your life have these ideal circumstances but that is not so for me.

most of the babies born to people i know are unplanned accidents with parents still in high school or under 21 years of age. most of these young people are still depending on their own parents to feed, clothe and shelter them. they are still at an age where they want to hang out with friends and party. they don't have college educations, they don't have jobs. they struggle. they suddenly find themselves under a lot of pressure and responsibility. the new infant brings lots of expense: medical attention, formula, diapers. the money doesn't fall from heaven.

hearing about a couple who have taken the time to earn educations, get their careers on track, put together living quarters and savings that get plan & become pregnant are the exception. how sad is that.

i don't know if this is accurate but i recall reading that 51% of American households are single women with children. i don't know how they do it. they have to juggle work with dropping off and picking up the little ones from whomever is watching them, and often there is no one to help with food shopping, making meals, helping the little ones with homework or getting dressed etcetera. they must be Super Women; i give them much credit.

i've mentioned my views on eugenics on ATS before and received all sorts of wonderful rudeness from people who forget how to discuss issues like adults. whatever. but here we are in America, where you need to pass a test and hold a license to operate a motor vehicle on public roads, to sell real estate, or to cut hair. but any willing couple can rub their genitalia together and create a baby.

would you want to be born to a drug addicted street hooker? given the choice you might opt for a responsible couple who have planned for your coming into the world. i wouldn't want a pimp or a rapist for a father. who would? think about it. children are so precious. don't they deserve a chance?

there are people in America that are noted for not sticking around when it comes time to man up and be a Dad. not only is this unfair to the infant, it is unfair to the Mother and to society. without good responsible role models for parents a child has less chance of growing into a good solid member of society. but it seems like many people do not want to face the harsh truth. there are guys out there that have 10 children by 8 women and they aren't supporting a single one of them. wonderful (not).

the eugenics program that America pioneered faced some ugly reality head on. it was not all that long ago when this country had a lot more farm living. there was real problems in rural areas where there was not a lot of choices for date night. inbreeding gets ugly really quick. this and other unacceptable social scenarios had to be faced. whether you want to face the truth or not, if you come from a long line of recidivists you probably aren't going to grow up to be a success story.

try and put yourself into someone elses shoes. we don't know how difficult it is for the children born to people who can't or don't want to handle such a huge responsibility. there are too many people who have proven they cannot handle the task. the longer we refuse to look around and realize not everyone should reproduce, the longer time will lapse and more children will suffer.

we no longer live in the days when most live on farms and a large brood of children are made to put to work as free labor. we are aware that people with agendas wrote 'sacred' religious texts promoting reproduction so the chain of indoctrination is never-ending. we've seen enough children grow up where there is no employment opportunity so they join the military. some come home permanently disabled mentally or physically, some come home in coffins, some come home and find out knowing how to operate a tank gets you nowhere in the private sector.

people can yell about their right to reproduce all they want. i just wish some folks would stop to realize they are reacting from conditioning. just because a person can have a baby does not mean they should. we are far from extinction. but if we allow our numbers to run unchecked long enough the day will come when we may not a have a choice anymore. planned births to responsible couples is not a bad thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join