It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who wants you dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Wow - this was chilling to the bone. Hard to believe - but, maybe we didn't win WW2 after all. Wonder how many people know this - theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

“Official projections say the world’s population will peak at 9.3 billion [up from 6.6 billion today] but with charitable initiatives, such as better reproductive healthcare, we think we can cap that at 8.3 billion,” Gates said. Translated into plain English, this means that Mr. gates is planning to participate in the killing of more than a billion human beings.
Thats a pretty liberal translation.I understood this to mean that with better reproductive healthcare children's chances of survival will increase and limit the need of reproduction to further the species.However I wouldn't put mass murder past Oprah, her show has been killing me slowly for years.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Gates also said he hopes to reduce the population by 15 percent (its out ther on utube)
and he has funded vast canpaigns to do so.

Hitler thanked the US and Britian for teaching him all about eugenics.

The real behind the scenes money power behind the Nazis, communists and the facsists are at it full bore today....
Canada looks just like pre war Austria...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Could be linked to a post I seen earlier, something about the bush family funding nazi germany. There was an article about it in the guardian im sure.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

However I wouldn't put mass murder past Oprah, her show has been killing me slowly for years.

That's hilarious - gave me my best laugh of the night! Thanks! Needed it, after reading that article.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
No more than I want them dead. As much as I believe in the 2nd amendment and the fact that all should own firearms....I still prefer edged weapons for dealing with trash such as described.

There is something about honing an edge to razor sharp that makes you feel one with the blade.
edit on 9-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
this is bloody scary

im in britain and to me all i see is my small island could easily be turned into one massive fema, nowhere to run nowhere to hide...scary times ahead

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Isn't that what happened in 28 Weeks Later?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Genocide is taking a new form I think.You don't have to kill anyone if you can keep them from being born.Hitler new this well and in the nazi campaigns the ss would sometimes spare the adults but not the children.It starts all over again with the children eliminate them and the race in question will not survive.Of course they were murdered but what if a entity could achieve this without the horrors of murder and war?That is a scary thought to me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
reply to post by davesmart

Isn't that what happened in 28 Weeks Later?

yeh your right it did

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude

“Official projections say the world’s population will peak at 9.3 billion [up from 6.6 billion today] but with charitable initiatives, such as better reproductive healthcare, we think we can cap that at 8.3 billion,” Gates said. Translated into plain English, this means that Mr. gates is planning to participate in the killing of more than a billion human beings.
Thats a pretty liberal translation.I understood this to mean that with better reproductive healthcare children's chances of survival will increase and limit the need of reproduction to further the species.However I wouldn't put mass murder past Oprah, her show has been killing me slowly for years.

When I hear the term "Reproductive Health Care", I hear a fancy way of saying abortion. It means the same thing as "Family Planning", and "Women's Reproductive Rights".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Genocide is taking a new form I think.You don't have to kill anyone if you can keep them from being born.Hitler new this well and in the nazi campaigns the ss would sometimes spare the adults but not the children.It starts all over again with the children eliminate them and the race in question will not survive.Of course they were murdered but what if a entity could achieve this without the horrors of murder and war?That is a scary thought to me.

To me it would make more sense to keep the children and eliminate the adults. This way the adults are no longer around to reproduce, and the children can be indoctrinated to grow up and conform to the agenda.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I see logic in that but if the race is considered inferior you wouldn't want them to conform to society you want to remove them.Who needs a bunch of kids growing up to hate you for what you did to their parents?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

To me it would make more sense to keep the children and eliminate the adults. This way the adults are no longer around to reproduce, and the children can be indoctrinated to grow up and conform to the agenda.

that makes more sense, kill the adults and elderly, then brainwash the kids...oh yeh theyr doing that already in school..my daughters school has 43 languages spoken in it...this is england

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

what utter twaddle - the " translator " clearly has zero grasp of any english - let alone plain english

the key word in gates quote is CAP , look it up - if he was going to kill any one - it would be reduce

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

gates is not planning , he is active.he endorses and contributes towards the vaccines grand scheme.say no more.and we let these fools dictate and make laws on us?who made them gods or managers of the planet?oh rite ,we did.by vote,every time we go and vote ,that is actually what we are voting for,in this system.or do you see anything different?

edit on 9-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Anybody who promotes reducing the human population, I'll always say to them, "We can start with you!
"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

what " vaccine grand scheme " :

before answering please include your explaination for polio and smallpox

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would like to recommend a Russian film called "Idi i smotri".This movie helped me grasp the concept of ethnic cleansing and eugenics.www.imdb.com...
This is by far the most realistic war movie I have ever seen.It pulls no punches and projects the same feeling of dread that the holly wood war movies do with a fraction of the budget.The title translates to "come and see".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Most troubling:
Bill Gates says vaccinations can help reduce the world population

This statement by Bill Gates was not made with any hesitation, stuttering or other indication that it might have been a mistake. It appears to have been a deliberate, calculated part of a well developed and coherent presentation. So what does it mean when Bill Gates says "if we do a really great job on new vaccines... we could lower [world population] by 10 or 15 percent?" ...
Perhaps not coincidentally, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has funneled hundreds of millions of dollars into vaccine programs targeting people all over the world. One such program is researching the development of "sweat-triggered vaccines" that could use specially-coated nano-materials to deliver vaccines to people without using injections.

He has also been funding sterilization...

In a related article, the Organic Health advisor gives you the ingredient list:

-- 25 micrograms of mercury (thimerosal), a known neurotoxin; one microgram is considered toxic;
- aluminum hydroxide and phosphate, known to be linked to some neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's disease;
-- formaldehyde, a known carcinogen
-- gelatin, polysorbate 80 and resin - ingredients causing severe allergic reactions;
-- ammonium sulfate, a suspected gastrointestinal, liver, and respiratory toxicant and neurotoxicant;
-- sorbitol, a suspected gastrointestinal and liver toxicant;
-- phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), a suspected developmental and reproductive toxicant;
-- beta-propiolactone, a known carcinogen and suspected gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, skin and sense organ toxicant;
-- gentamycin, an antibiotic;
-- triton X100, a strong detergent;
-- animal tissues and fluids, including potentially contaminated horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, pig blood, and porcine (pig) protein/tissue;
-- calf and fetal bovine serum;
-- macerated cancer cells;
-- diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

Related articles at Yahoo, and the CDC itself tells you about additives in the vaccines.

Formaldehyde, Monosodium glutamate (MSG), 2-phenoxy-ethanol, Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative...

Mod Note
osting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-5-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod note , add external source tags

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join