It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Ignores Fukushima Fire

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Dude how can you be thinking about Fukishima or expect the media to cover that now

Didnt you hear, Osama was wearing green boxer shorts, eating pizza and watching MTV when they killed him and you talk about freakin Fukishima.

Get you priorities straight mate

P.s S&F
edit on 8-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

You forgot that he was smoking pot too, and there was a HUGE bag of honey nut cheerios next to his chair..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

It wasnt pot, it was a vanilla shisha and he was having tequila shots.

And they werent cheerios they were Vinegar Pringles.

Dont automatically believe what they tell ya

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

I believe that there are rods down there ( and they are hot if the thermal imagery from the ministry of defense is anything to go by) , but I believe that you are looking at the dryer pool and not the spent fuel pool , another Tepco misdirection it would seem ( the reactors have two pools each : www.abovetopsecret.com... ), but more importantly is Tepco's admission that ther is evidence of fuel rods from the core in that pool ...

although I am sure this is still not news worthy to the likes of Faux

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The only thing I know for sure about all this wonderful info we're getting from the media is this:

If I hear one more time the words "...levels are not harmful to human health...", I'm going to grab this plastic spork sitting next to me and run around on a murderous helter skelter rampage with it.

First stop: Health Canada in Ottawa

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This thread isn't as relevent as many others covering this topic, mainly because that isn't a fire.

The vid is recorded at night and the ocean is rather cold, so water vapour would appear dense and smoky on a night time back ground.

I'll grant you that it's probably radio-active steam and that's a concern, but a lesser one than the whole situation, or the fact that unit 1 is leaning / near collapse.

I thought this when I saw the vid and Mr Gundersen from fairewinds tends to agree.

It's easy to be sucked into scare-mongering threads when real / relevant information is thin on the ground.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by skunkmunky

Ah, but that is the point of this thread.

The seemingly complete lack of information to the public. Something more than what Katie Couric, et al, are reporting is going on there. That much I'm pretty confident of.

Still, how serious it truly is?????

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Far from over................Watch this video. The music is beautiful but the message is that of all the countries on Earth, Japan bucked the NWO. And is now paying the price.

Accidental meltdown from a natural earthquake event or man made/controlled event?

The more I think on this, the more I wonder if indeed HAARP isn't capable of what many whistleblowers claim it is capable of, namely terrorism.

Video is only 3 minutes long but gives one something to think about.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join