It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Ignores Fukushima Fire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here we go again. A new fire at Fukushima and you can almost hear the sound of crickets coming from our beloved media.

This situation in Japan is far from over...

Media Ignores Fukushima Fire

Fukushima is now almost entirely off the corporate media radar screen. If the photos below are accurate, the situation at the plant is out of control and still emitting dangerous levels of radiation. There is no mention of the fire or a possible explosion at the plant by the corporate media.

While Fukushima is still alive and pertinent in the eyes of ATSers, you really have to wonder why the MSM isn't paying any real attention. No follow-ups. No Special Reports.

How bad is this truly going to be when all is said and done?

Perhaps we'll never know. Even more likely, they probably don't want us to know.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
saw that on infowars today...thats shocking..

wonder why noone report about that.but than..maybe its just water steam from the cooling system....

anyway..the media is very quiet atm about fukushima...weird
edit on 8-5-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, that looks under control

It is going to be sad, but expected, to see people cry out about the lack of warnings and news coverage 10-20 years from now when millions and millions of people are coming down with cancer.

edit on 8-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No surprise here. Just remember how big the explosions were. Now it's just an on going debacle.

+51 more 
posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Dude how can you be thinking about Fukishima or expect the media to cover that now

Didnt you hear, Osama was wearing green boxer shorts, eating pizza and watching MTV when they killed him and you talk about freakin Fukishima.

Get you priorities straight mate

P.s S&F
edit on 8-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Dude how can you be thinking about Fukishima or expect the media to cover that now

Didnt you hear, Osama was wearing green boxer shorts, eating pizza and watching MTV when they killed him and you talk about freakin Fukishima.

P.s S&F

You just won the thread, good job!

lol

This whole situation is getting to be more and more of a joke and the fact is, Nero is playing the freakin fiddle while the world burns.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

P.s S&F

No, no, no. It was white boxers with green STRIPES, he was eating a meatball sub, and checking out BET for some new moves.

Been following the main Japan thread for a while now. It's practically a "prediction" thread at this point, because the smart folks over there seem to know how best to handle the situation than TEPCO/JapGov does.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Uh-oh Spagetti-oh!

Looks like this thread has been dropped from the New Topics Fire-Hose.

That usually spells ATS death for a thread.

Well, I'm off to the Board Business Forum to ask why this has happened...again.

Hopefully I'll get a reply this time.

Thanks to everyone for replying.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hessling because: correction

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

yes a totally blackout of the medias.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

True
Check out "google trends" here. I used the words "fukushima", "libya", "william", "laden". Check out "laden" search volume & news reference... ridiculous.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This is unreal.

According to Alexander Higgins and other bloggers, the Japanese shut down the webcam after the images below appeared on the internet. Lucas White Field Hixson posted the images last night, according to Higgins. www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Camera seems to be back up now.

tbsnews

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Yeah, that looks under control

It is going to be sad, but expected, to see people cry out about the lack of warnings and news coverage 10-20 years from now when millions and millions of people are coming down with cancer.

edit on 8-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

And, just as they first stated that the threats are 'dissipated', and finally, stated nothing at all, forty years from now specialized debunkers will be saying 'there's no causation nor correlation between Fukushimi and cancer'. Nope, none.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
how naive we were to think that stocking up on survival gear and supplies would help us save ourselves from the fascist New World Order plans...its all so clear now, we will all be dead soon and there is nothing we can do, better start working on your bucket lists...

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thank you ATS for caring about Earth and all of the plants and animals and people living on it.

If it wasn't for you folks, I would feel alone and totally hopeless.

But your spirits have kept me going, and I am fighting the good fight along side of you guys/gals.

Information is power, and the pen is mightier than the sword.

What we are doing here, sharing this information, discussing it, trying to find a way; this is what makes the difference I believe.

The future will be better because of you folks. Keep fighting. Be patient and keep your heads up.

Our grandchildren will thank you for caring. They will not forget us.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
how naive we were to think that stocking up on survival gear and supplies would help us save ourselves from the fascist New World Order plans...its all so clear now, we will all be dead soon and there is nothing we can do, better start working on your bucket lists...

Perhaps, but what else can we do?

Now is not the time to lose hope.

It is time to get serious and try even harder to inform people and offer solutions.

Never give up. We still have a chance. We aren't dead just yet!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

How's it going Hess?
, thanks for the read, I had no clue a fire broke out at the plant, but hey when MSM goes blank you dont hear about alot I guess.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Well thats nice they put the cams on again, so where is the
Media? How is it I wonder they can just ignore this?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just went on a sweep of the mainstream websites and I'm still coming up empty.

In fact, nothing about Japan period.

Didn't Japan just recently have a 9.0 earthquake? Wasn't there a problem at one or more of their nuclear power plants after the earthquake/tsunami? I seem to recall reading about it somewhere.

A lot of people, myself included, tend to believe that all these circus-like stories popping up are meant as some sort of a distraction. The question being a distraction from what?

Could Fukushima be the answer, the proverbial SHTF?

Time will tell.................

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Its entirely possible in my opinion.
We could change that, and get this on the front page of ATS.

We know how to do this right guys?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join