It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will remote view you!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I have a camera/printer combo, metal desk organizer, bottle of powerade and some sims games.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
On my desk, is a blue and red book.....it is about dream interpretation and dream control. It is 324 pages long and was written by David Fontana. On the front cover, there is a picture of a woman and a deer walking on water under a full moon. There is an angel watching her from overhead. To the left of them are a pair of hands reaching out to them. Pick me!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
to my left:

A mermaid doll aprox. 7 inches long
has turquoise tail
Gold belt with yellow stones
Purple top with gold dotted trim
Gold Necklace with gray clam shell
Pink eyes and Hair
Wings that are also turquoise.

Have fun....

BTW..it's my daughters little mermaid doll.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The closest things to me on my desk right now is a full pack of Pall Mall light kings, a red lighter and a postcard from the local defensive driving school compliments of the city that took my picture as I ran a red light.( This is why I avoid going to the city as much as I can.

Let me up the ante for ya buddy. If you can remote view me and the "room" that I'm in, not only will you make a believer out of a skeptic, but I'll take a picture of said room, and then a short video of me bowing to you in that room while saying "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" and I will post it here in this thread for all to see.

Seriously, I will.

pm me if you pick me.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: clarity

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
By the way, it's 5;10 where I live and I'm about to clean off my desk. If you can remote view the before and after "pictures" as well, then.......um......

That would be EXTREMELY impressive to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
trophy fishing hanging on the wall.

this outta be good

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
3 black and white abstract paintings, 2 red oatmeal canisters supporting Alesis monitors, and a very nice colored glass vase that is both decorative and functional.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have a dual monitor setup. Black keyboard in front of me, to the left of that koss headphones and a blackberry. This is my home/work office. This is the biggest room in my house and if you can tell me something else in it, that would be impressive.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Im in my bedroom but it is a large decent size. I have a large silver lamp on a desk to my right, its body has a twisted figure of 8 shape. Go for it, I am very intrigued after having some odd mental experiences myself which I cant explain

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I might as well jump in on your experiment..

There is a stuffed green alien with huge crab like eyes and a huge mouth filled with teeth sitting on the left side of my computer desk. Valentine's gift from my girl...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I will toss my hat in the ring..I do not sit at a desk,I am laying on my bed as I post this. on a wine colored sheet..The most common things close by my side are 2 pit bulls ,one is large and beefy with a chocolate color.The other is more slim but well muscled he is colored blue(grey) and white.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Large room,two sliding glass doors,furniture, ashtray full of Djarum Black cigar butts.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I am in my living room and it is not small. I am not using a desk. My laptop, well, is on my lap. To my left is a vase of red flowers. I would be really intrigued if you could describe the rest of the room. There are some very unique design features that will surely jump right out at you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
An opened package of Choward's Violet candies, purple foil torn at the left end and one mint/candy missing, laying on top of the keyboard along the F1 key row...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Next to my computer? I have a mouse.

But be warned, I have no web cam...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Try me. There are loads of sculptures in my room, a couple of spiritual, some abstract. What am I planning to do these days in my subconscious magical mind?

An enthusiastic experiment.

Greetings
Kokatsi

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm game. Have a go!

There is a cream colored candle on a brownish round soapstone candle holder on my desk.
edit on 8-5-2011 by OuttaHere because: put in one item on my desk

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have a black computer desk, a black monitor, and a white mouse. Beside that, I have a glass that is almost half full.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This thread is to prove a point. Its gonna start a conspiracy.

I would take your leave people.

Late

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

thats kind of creepy jk lol XD

but feel free to try and "remote view" me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join