It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will remote view you!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Originally posted by pellian

Originally posted by iksose7
A 1L bottle of SunnyD (florida style
) and a dvd entitled The Orphanage and a green lighter.

All the best brother

I am picking up a round object on your wall. alot of people here have small rooms. anybody actually use a living room for their ats browsing?

Could you BE anymore vague?

You mean, you are possibly picking up a clock on the wall? Really? Shapes are fun, I see a triangle, something round, maybe toss a square in there.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
you'll believe in RV if you did the course. I did quite a bit of research and took the course with Major Ed Dames. Learnrv.com and I proved it to myself. One of the RV sessions using a person's photo in an envelope, we RVd here 3000 miles away to see what she was seeing through her eyes, smelling, whether she was inside or outside, etc. We gathered our individual writeups, read it aloud and then called the person. The person who is being RVs is unable to find that they are being viewed.

For the people with open minds, you will truly prove to yourself that we are connected as in the Matrix.

A quick way to RV:
- think of a person whom you know or a person's picture
- clear your mind and focus on them
- If a clear image comes to mind that is a false ego based generated from your own mind to interfere - discard it if it is very clear
- write down all the five senses impression (taste, smell, sound, touch, hear).
- write down dimensions of what they are looking it, they could be focusing on edges - don't write down more than what you see or feel.

The above is just a part of the process. It is a technique and every one in my class proved to themselves that they are psychics.

What we need to do is to Know for ourselves and not take someone else's word. This is a proven method to do that and opens a new world for you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My web cam is taped up! Try me, I'll name every object in my room except one.......All you gotta do is name it.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Green tinted glass Whisky bottle, 1/4 full with the number 12 and a drawing of a deer head with antlers on the front.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Getting ready to take the course. So it is a real thing..........can't wait to take it then.......
I have always felt we are connected somehow......I get strange premonitions hoping the course will help me decipher the thoughts.......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I decided that my post wasn't too lady like.

edit on 8-5-2011 by mamabeth because: deleted post

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Serizawa

Hummm,web cam is taped up?
I guess you have a four poster
bed with leather straps attached.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hmmm... is it possible that the OP is going to choose what he feels is the "easiest" room to guess the details of after he's presented with a familiar detail?

Like: someone will say that they have a certain type of guitar. So then the OP can more accurately guess that said person also has an amp and guitar picks and various CD's.

Or even worse: perhaps he's friends with someone on here whose room he already knows the details of, and he'll pretend to "remote view" that room.

Personally, I'd like to see the OP accurately describe a place that he can prove he's never stepped foot in nor seen. But I guess proof of something like that would be easier talked about than provided.

No offense to the OP or anything... I guess I'm just skeptical about this sort of thing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Wtf? Hell no! .....
, This dude could try hacking web cams, So i'm making it a little harder.

I suppose you have a half full ash tray, You're beloved bottle of whiskey and mug, Glasses on, Brown hair, A sweater on and a holy bible on a desk by your windows XP machine?.........Only saying

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Op, you have to be the first remote viewing orthodox jew mercenary in the history of the world.

Pellians threads
I am astonished.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

All the best brother

I am picking up a round object on your wall. alot of people here have small rooms. anybody actually use a living room for their ats browsing?

um yep sitting there now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Thats kind of weird actually because i am in the middle of moving house right now and the only thing i left up on the wall is a 7 inch vinyl record. keep it up

Oh, and i usually roam ATS from the bedroom nowadays. I've lost touch with the living room lately

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OK, I want to play.

There is a pack of Marlboro lights on my table, sitting open, with a lighter on top, and 12 cigarettes in the pack.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Mmmmm, this sounds rather interesting

Ok I've got a " Boofie Bear " cuddly toy sat between 2 grey and black speakers, oh and a couple of candles, and a small square ornate clock

and I'm SOOO goin under that duvet tonight...just in case.
In fact lets scrap it you voyeuristic RV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Wtf? Hell no! .....
, This dude could try hacking web cams, So i'm making it a little harder.

I suppose you have a half full ash tray, You're beloved bottle of whiskey and mug, Glasses on, Brown hair, A sweater on and a holy bible on a desk by your windows XP machine?.........Only saying

You have gotten the following right...Whiskey,I measure by the capfuls not by shots.I told you about
the mug.Brown hair,you got that one.Glasses,how did you know
?Bible,Always by my desk.Windows
xp is also correct.I run around my house wearing a t-shirt and socks on my feet

Mama does not smoke

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Haha oh well. At least I beat the OP.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have a silver flashlight with a squishy semi translucent handle for grip. There is a black ring half way down the head of the flashlight. This is on an L shaped desk, with several drawn animal pictures on the wall. They are different pictures of the same type of animal. What else you ask? You tell me.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

All the best brother

yup!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Id like to have a go at this

I have a Eerie Origami box with a made Origami monster laying on the box top there is also a lava lamp light next to it they are all to the right of me ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join