It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will remote view you!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
here is an experiment I will try. I will select one poster below and describe what his room looks like. please nobody who lives with mom and dad. I already know you have spiderman posters and space related things all over the place I will select the person tonight after 1 am. Please give me a full description of at least one object besides your computer on your desk.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
this oughta be good

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i.d. bare minerals make up holder...cyclinder shaped...to my right...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

ARNT YOU SUPPOSTED TO TELL US WHATS ON OUR DESK ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Large white mug of coffee to my right.
Now tipped over ..... and pouring on the floor...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I am currently looking at the double bass i have in my room. It is tuned D A D G. it has four strings. they are roundwound steel strings. it is a light brown color with clover leaf tuning keys. there is some minor wear on the rim of the instrument. you will be able to recognize my room if you see it because it is a very distinctive color with distinctive furniture.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Black sticker lettering 6 feet above the bed that states the words "Always Kiss Me Goodnight"

I am curious, since i have have some experiences trying to remote view myself. I cant tell if i cam convincing myself i am doing it, or i am really doing it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ha go on then i'l give it a go, the object I will choose is a TEAC rc-1200 remote control for a TEAC Td-X350i.

Amaze me

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I have one of these Staples paperclip tubs as well as one of these Blu e-cigarette packs.

No Spiderman or space gear, though...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Lamp, white plate, ring.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'll volunteer. And there's a lot of stuff in there, good luck.

One object is a bottle of Dos Equis. It is green with two large red X's on the label.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I'm game...
I have a multi-function desk phone and a napkin holder
on my computer desk.Ontop of my cpu(also on my desk)
are two cake separator plates,an 8" and 10".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
here is an experiment I will try. I will select one poster below and describe what his room looks like. please nobody who lives with mom and dad. I already know you have spiderman posters and space related things all over the place I will select the person tonight after 1 am. Please give me a full description of at least one object besides your computer on your desk.

pick me! i want to see if there's any truth to this. I believe in the posibility but have never seen it first hand. i was just talking about this too my husband and he called total bs yesterday. haha funny that you posted this thread. anyhow, to my immediate right, a burgundy vaccuum standing up.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

i have a digital clock, my radio system and a collection of 9 metal minatures next to my radio(two have yet to be painted). no posters on the wall. id be impressed if you could remote view me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Don't you usually have a glass of sipping whiskey
on your desk?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I have a swiss army knife on my desk. Its made of red plastic and steel. It maybe around 20 years old. Its partially obscured by a DVD insert. The bottle openning part of the knife is touching the desk. On the top part there is a white cross drawn on the red plastic. The cross is surrounded by a thin white frame.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Alright Ingo Swan ...

Do you best, but I won't be crossing your palm with silver!

Is this because the drugs don't work any longer? Come on dude you are kidding no one.
edit on 8-5-2011 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
reply to post by pellian

i have a digital clock, my radio system and a collection of 9 metal minatures next to my radio(two have yet to be painted). no posters on the wall. id be impressed if you could remote view me.

do you have something triangular in your room?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the OP disappeared.. i call shenanigans

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A guitar in a black leather case, A keyboard (Electric piano) sitting on one of the chairs right in front on my bed. Allow me to prove you wrong, Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join