It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you say there is no climate change...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok there are some people that say that there is no climage change or that there is no change over the last years.

Well i am asking you, if there is no change, then why the hell is it snowing in the middle of May in my country (Romania) when we usually get 20+ degrees C in April.

Last night we had 1-2C and snow and in the mountains we had about half a meter of snow in just one night.

So, can you explain this? ...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Who ever said there wasn't climate change?

Global Warming has been thoroughly debunked, so they change the name of it to climate change?

Don't work that way, bud. But if you feel it does, just go ahead and donate to your favorite climate fear mongering organization (Or to algore himself) if it makes you feel better. But don't confiscate my hard earned money, trying to fight nature's natural cycles.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by AlexIR

you miss the point.

most of those who say theres no climate change are mentioning the manmade aspect of it as propagated through the media.
not saying theres no change in weather patterns, just saying we humans or cows for that matter have nothing to do with its cause directly.

climate change is happening in our solar system not just the earth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Ok there are some people that say that there is no climage change or that there is no change over the last years.

Well i am asking you, if there is no change, then why the hell is it snowing in the middle of May in my country (Romania) when we usually get 20+ degrees C in April.

Last night we had 1-2C and snow and in the mountains we had about half a meter of snow in just one night.

So, can you explain this? ...

Yeah, I can
1. The average temperature you cite is false. Various Romanian website list average May temperatures as anywhere from 16 to 18 degrees, and (although I dont know why you mentioned it) 11 to 13 for April.
2. "In the mountains". Its called altitude.
Average temperature for "the mountains" this time is year seems to be about 6 degrees.

Not surprised its snowing in "the mountains", really. Some areas are apparently permafrost.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Well i am not fear mongering or anything but its so wierd, seriously we had like 1 week of 20 degrees, trees startet growing leaves, flowers, crops, the whole thing but now everything is sudenly destroyed because over the course of a few hours we had a sudden drop of temperature and snow all over.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Right, thats why even my grandparrents said they didn't see anything like this. So in the last 90 years this didn't happen for sure...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the sun is recovering from the longest sunspot minimum in a century, thus the cooler temperatures.
even in north america its been much cooler for about the last 3 years.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Global Warming has been thoroughly debunked, ..

apparently not - www.bbc.co.uk...

But, they said, individual researchers had not tried to subvert the scientific process, and the fundamental picture of a planet warming under the impact of fossil-fuel burning was basically unchallenged.

top topics

join