It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Crashes into Platform in Hoboken, N.J., at Least 45 Injured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Train Crashes into Platform in Hoboken, N.J., at Least 45 Injured

www.foxnews.com

HOBOKEN, N.J. -- A spokesman says a train pulling into the Hoboken, N.J., station struck an abutment, causing minor injuries to 45 people.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
OBL 'planned 9/11 anniversary attack'
Police: IED Found Near Chester Train Tracks

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
this is just breaking now. not to many details yet. could be
nothing. but there was talks of attacks on train rails by terror groups.

not sure why i have to write so much here there isnt much to say at the moment, just wanted to post it for people to keep an eye on

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-5-2011 by turbokid because: spelling

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
... Damn, I hope everyone's okay and that the injuries really are minor ... However, (I could be wrong) I don't think this is linked to the threats etc.

Just a Coincidence!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

The 'talks' on train attacks, is to justify the further reaching of the TSA into train stations.
Maybe they will create a few FF's, maybe not.....but the real agenda is to turn Amerika into One Big concentration camp.....and Looky here.....its happening right before your eyes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am thinking it is most likely not terrorism related. If it was, this would kind of be a fail wouldn't it? Don't get me wrong. It doesn't hurt to look into it. I am just doubting it was anything other than an accident.

Port Authority Spokesman John Kelly told FOX News Channel the train's conductor "mistakenly went too far at the end of the Hoboken line and bumped into a wall."

www.myfoxny.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

you could be right, lets see if they parade this around for more "security"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
that was fast!!!

(Reuters) - A senator on Sunday called for a "no-ride list" for Amtrak trains after intelligence gleaned from the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound pointed to potential attacks on the nation's train system.

Sen. Charles Schumer said he would push as well for added funding for rail security and commuter and passenger train track inspections and more monitoring of stations nationwide.

He called on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to expand the Secure Flight monitoring program, which cross-checks air travelers with the terror watch list in an attempt to prevent anyone on the "no-fly list" from boarding, for use on Amtrak.

Such a procedure would create an Amtrak "no-ride list" to keep suspected terrorists off the U.S. rail system, he said.

www.reuters.com...

top topics

join