It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you fear more - 'Global Elites' or 'Terrorists'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Global elites. Terrorists are a joke. Oh terrorists can do some damage, but, in the scheme of things, it is minimal and they are few. The Global elites .... well .... they can destroy entire nations, not just a couple of buildings.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Global Elites of course. Terrorists may at least have a reason, however very flawed it may be, for what they do. How do we justify "killing 80% of population" though, besides "it makes them feel happy inside"? Y'know what I mean?

I'd find one with more reason inside of them, one more negotiable, and therefore one less to fear.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by metachoi

Yes, it helps to keep things in perspective!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The terrorists are a creation of the so-called Elite (aka sewer rats), so it's a moot point.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Wow - this is profound! So many insights in your post, I don't know where to begin. Started by looking at many issues in the threads here on ATS & in the news and began just looking at them with the perspective of those two words - "fear" and "anger". Amazing how much manipulation is occurring and realize how many negative attitudes are being generated either innocently or on purpose by just those two words. I am oversimplifying to a certain extent, because there's just not enough space to tell you all the thoughts of awareness you've opened up.

I also began to examine the period of time in the 60's when the words - "love" and "peace" were so prevalent. Just as many negative issues as today, but the predominant atmosphere of attitudes was vastly different.

Thanks again for contributing so much.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ah boon, you always make me think! My question is - can the Elites accomplish their purpose and goals without the catalyst of Terrorists? Don't the Elites need something or someone for the masses to fear to move their agenda forward?

Can Terrorists exist as viable groups without the existence of Global Elites?

It's true as many have posted that the lines become blurred - is this deliberate or a natural consequence based on mutual dependence?

P.S. - Now, I'm not going to be able to sleep again!! Thanks a lot! LOL

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Elites. I take most things with a pinch of salt but i honestly allways thought that 911 was an inside job, And if this is true now with obama saying he got osama, it kind of proves that someone other than the president is in control of america. because two diferent presidents are telling the same lie. I just cant work out who is in control??? The royals? the vatican? the jews? greedy buisnes men? or none of them? Or am I just paranoid

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well, different people define the Global Elites in slightly different terms, but if you're interested, this might be a good starting point - theintelhub.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
hello,

Every nation has an elite class, which rules the whole economy. I once read that ten percent in every country is always rich and they rule the economy. What is the global elite in fact? Do you call them the neocons? In which country do they live? Put some names here if you know them.

I always think that money rules the world. Rich people have power and they are free to rule the economy. The government must do what the rich people want and therefore there is no democracy anymore. Poor people perish away and must do what the rich class want.

Interesting to think about the global elite, but I want some specifications and names. Must read more about the neocons of USA.

dewanand

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dewanand

Hi dewanand - thanks for contributing your questions. As I replied to another poster, you might want to see - theintelhub.com... Please let us know what you think.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The Global Elites CREATE the terrorists to use as a tool to create an environment where we the people seek 'the elites' protection under rules and regulations the elite wrote for just an eventuality.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

They are not stupid but the masses by and large certainly are as they fall for it each and every damn time its played out before our very eyes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Thank you. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Thank you ShakaDoodle, for allowing me to share my thoughts. Since having seen things in this perspective, life has never been the same for me. You are right, LOVE and PEACE is long gone. Everything we see and hear on news is all about,

Problem, Reaction, Solution courtesy of the NWO global elites, as Astr0 mentioned.

It is truly saddening to see how many innocent lives have been affected by a couple of greedy tyrants, who want nothing more than power over the masses. And even more saddening is the fact that, we are seeing it unfold day in day out.

Another fact i forgot to mention was how this Global elites benefit from the spoils of War, monetarily that is. It's simple, invest in a foreign nation, start WAR elsewhere, affect the world economy to their advantage, and rip the benefits...

Sure they can get anything with money but they are nothing without us...and don't forget that.

A PEACEFUL and FEARLESS protest against this prophesied beast of Revelation, is the Key.

Let's create Heaven on Earth, shall we...

PEACE and LOVE

edit on 9-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Excellent insight and ideas. Thank you InnerPeace2012 - there's hope for us yet!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join