It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Think Birthers Are Crazy...Think Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That is largely because,, it WAS fake...lol if you think this guy's history is not important then so be it, but do not call people crazy because NOONE knows who this guy is.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
all I want to know is come 2012, are we going to demand all POTUS candidates show a long form BC ? if not, the racism is exposed once and for all

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
ok so we as the people who hire the president have a right to fact check every single nook and cranny of his life that corresponds with the JOB QUALIFICATIONS in which we are hiring...
Allow me to list the “job qualifications” then, as per the Constitution (Article II Section 1 cl. 5): must be (1) a natural born citizen, (2) at least 35 years old and (3) a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

The first birth certificate released by Obama, months before the election, was sufficient to answer the first two conditions. And the third had already been answered, and was never disputed.

These are the only “job qualifications” prescribed by our Constitution. Obama fulfills them, and publicly showed proof of them — dispute not being under any legal obligation to do so — months before the election.

Every single one of your allegations not related to these is extraneous and irrelevant, regardless of how you feel about Obama’s father, mother, his childhood or academic performance.

at any time we the people can do this and for ANY REASON conspiracy theory or not...that is a condition of his employment as POTUS for WE THE PEOPLE...
Don’t frame this as an attempt to prevent or opposing you for asking questions. I have never opposed people asking questions, nor have I seen people advocating that no one should ask questions about this.

The point I, and others, are making is that questions were indeed asked, but they have been answered. They have been answered to the liking of every reasonable and sane person.

But, and more importantly, they have been answered to the liking of the relevant authorities, especially Congress, that certified Obama’s election without a single objection — last election that happened was 1996 — and no one in Congress has ever officially raised the issue, by demanding the President to formally present his documents, initiate hearings or introduce legislation addressing it.

IF everything was answered with clear cut no BS answers in a timely manner with LEGITIMATE conclusive evidence and documentation then I think this issue would die like the dead horse that it is
It was. The President doesn’t have to indulge every unreasonable or crazy demand a minority of people ask of him.

If you remain unpersuaded by the documents presented so far, don’t vote for him. That’s how things work in a democratic system.

edit on 8-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
all I want to know is come 2012, are we going to demand all POTUS candidates show a long form BC ? if not, the racism is exposed once and for all
Why wait for 2012? The birthers didn’t even ask the long form birth certificate, or any form of birth certificate for that matter, from any other candidate in 2008. Isn’t that sufficient to answer that question?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

" Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act. "- George Orwell

So this is why you vehemently Attack personally because my opinion on the matter insults your intelligence

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They say expectations will always disappoint you, and in this case it's true.

Speaking for myself and some friends, we've discussed this at length and after a while, pretty much came to a unanimous agreement. All of us are in our forties, employed, a variety of races, mostly middle class, at least some college, mostly independent, some democrats, some republican.

After going through much of the same nonsense here, we started to LISTEN to each other and because we knew each other a little, the divide and conquer technique only worked on us for a short while.

We don't trust the government any longer AT ALL (some from day one, others just recently)
ALL consider MSM "news" to be mostly government sponsored or endorsed nonsense.
ALL of us voted for Obama, every single one of us, NONE of us would do it again.
SOME are now birthers, where none of us were before the election, NONE are racist (confident on this)
MOST of us now consider ourselves INDEPENDENT, save one democrat.

Why the big change?

After Obama began breaking promise after promise, and did so in such an insulting way, little by little, the hope we had in voting for him turned to disappointment, to distrust, to anger after learning more. It has NOTHING to do with race, as much as some of you would like it to be, it just doesn't.

Some of the childish trivial responses here are mind blowing, I can only hope it's agenda driven and not their true beliefs, because it demonstrates a complete abandonment of critical thinking. There are extremists on both sides of this issue, eliminating them leaves a VAST majority of very reasonable people that aren't falling for this nonsense and want some answers, not a stupid smirk or accusation about why we're asking, but some actual grown up answers about a number of things are long overdue.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yeah I think that the birthers are crazy or racist or both. The president was born in Hawaii. He has released his birth certificate to prove he was born here.
In the beginning of the video, it says "dont believe everything you see on the internet", paraphrased.
Why should we believe you or the video on the interweb ?

And even IF he was born in another country, He would still be able to be president because his mother was a citizen. Or is that going to be denied too ? This would make him a natural born citizen according to the Us constitution.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join