It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Think Birthers Are Crazy...Think Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by Paschar0

Given that most of my news comes from the Guardian or Al Jazeera, I think I'm probably far less affected by the American MSM than most.

You're just affected by the MSM of other countries instead.

yeah, the Guardian is a hardly a source of varying opinions- mind you, don't mind a bit of Al Jazeera myself

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I think its because paperwork wise some things aren't adding up for some people...I think this whole issue really is that simple
That statement means absolutely nothing regarding the validity of the birther claims. A lot of things don’t add up to a lot of people, doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy or any validity to those suspicions.

Bottom line, the birthers haven’t proven a single one of their claims. I see a lot of allegations and accusations, but proof of nothing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reverse Racism

More often than not, reverse racism is in the form of giving special benefits or opportunities to people who belong to a group which has been under privaleged in the past. In effect, you are essentially committing a racist act by giving preference to one person over another because of their race, religion, or ethnicity, rather than their personal merit, skills, or knowledge.

Reverse-racism" is a term for racism directed toward the majority or dominant "race" in a society; usually, it is an accidental byproduct of an attempt to protect an oppressed minority from racism.

www.urbandictionary.com...

It would in fact be racist not to subject this POTUS to the same scrutiny as previous POTUS's. It is inf act a form of reverse racism to give Mr Obama a pass on disclosing his academic credentials as others gone before have provided.

Obama supportrs are actually practicing revererse racism/racism.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by Sly1one
I think its because paperwork wise some things aren't adding up for some people...I think this whole issue really is that simple
That statement means absolutely nothing regarding the validity of the birther claims. A lot of things don’t add up to a lot of people, doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy or any validity to those suspicions.

Bottom line, the birthers haven’t proven a single one of their claims. I see a lot of allegations and accusations, but proof of nothing.

You honestly think that this "birther" issue is a conspiracy theory that has just gotten way out of control? MSM, Trump, etc...

This conspiracy theory as many as we see here on a daily basis that fail to get anywhere has turned some serious heads as to the PROCESS BY WHICH WE GIVE OUT THE PRESIDENCY, at the very least.

This is what I don't understand I guess...ok so we give Obama the presidency, let me restate that a second time, WE GIVE OBAMA THE PRESIDENCY...

ok so we as the people who hire the president have a right to fact check every single nook and cranny of his life that corresponds with the JOB QUALIFICATIONS in which we are hiring...at any time we the people can do this and for ANY REASON conspiracy theory or not...that is a condition of his employment as POTUS for WE THE PEOPLE...

I would think that people would be proud to see "the people" taking an active role in electing their president and rightfully fact checking said candidates eligibility and asking questions and demanding clear cut no BS answers in a timely manner backed with legitimate legal documentation and witnesses testimony...this is active participation in government which everyone should be happy to see regardless of if its "annoying" to you for whatever reason...

IF everything was answered with clear cut no BS answers in a timely manner with LEGITIMATE conclusive evidence and documentation then I think this issue would die like the dead horse that it is....but it is not because the above mentioned requirements have not been met. People still have questions....so long as they do they will "make it an issue"...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
People Need To Realize That: Yes The Current Prez Is A Puppet In A Suit, Almost Every Former President Was. (the ones that didnt get killed)Thats How Politics Work These Days. Voting Doesnt Change Anything. Its A Waste Of A Day And Resources. Voting Machines Are Mostly Computers These Days, So Hacking One Wouldnt Be that Hard.

Fact: SantaClaus is correct about this birth certificate issue not being such a big issue before Obama. You Never Heard Anything More Than Bushes Stories About Growing Up In Texas, Im Pretty Sure You Cant See His Birth Certificate. And I Must Agree, I Think All This Questioning Of Obama's Past And Such Is Seeded In A Little Racism. Or Maybe Just Hate. I Dont Know.

And Since When Has A Presidents Campaign Policies And Plans Actually Happened The Way They Said They Would. Just Like Every Other President Obama Talked A Good Game, But Didnt Come Through After We Gave Him What He Wanted. Its Pretty Much Ludacris To Believe Everything A Presidential Candidate Says. Period. Its All Game, Every Bit Of It.

Birthers Are Crazy, And So Is Everyone Else.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Is this really "left vs. Right" or is this good vs. Evil?

Being grown up means to have an open mind and take in all information, before bashing a certain viewpoint because you Think yourself to be correct.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalChef
And So Is Everyone Else.

Especially People Who Capitalize Every Word.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by tyson

A foreign marxist?

Where do you people come up with this #? Do you just pull it out of your asses and post it?

Birthers ARE crazy. Deal with reality and you might just be able to join the rest of us!

Why post something like this? All this does is cause anger, and then the whole thread goes down hill with a bunch of bickering and name-calling. (Unless that is the reason for the taunt).

I don't get it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

The SAME TREATMENT? My argument is that he's experiencing FAR more scrutiny than any other POTUS ever!

Like I said, if this guy was Ron Paul, no one on this site would be saying a thing. They wouldn't care.

So you're putting the screws to this guy because you simply don't like his policy, That just makes you baby.

Again, get an objective, unattached observer, and it becomes a moot point. You are either bringing this up because you hate the idea of a democrat being president, or you're a racist.

I am defending this point because I think the argument is INSANE. You prove nothing and only ask for documents. Sorry guys, he's the president and that ain't changing. I honestly wish the guy wasn't our president, but I don't see anybody else out there I'd vote for either. I don't like him for the most part, but I have to defend common sense here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Read back through all of your posts.... all of you. The real success is that you are all dividing yourselves over something that has happened in the past. Quite frankly, we live in the present. That is all that matters. Even if he was not born in the US or whatever, he is still the president (or CEO) and has made seemingly significant change in the system. From the farm owners, elite, controllers, handlers, owners, satanists, Illuminati, jew, gentile, hindu, blacks, whites, greens, greys, .... whatever you choose, a small (very small) group of people has exactly what they want. Control over vast numbers of people, who are really all very much more like one another then different.

You are all divided amongst yourself and wasting your time and energy processing various insignificant data points while the task to the goal has made another step forward, ever creeping incrementally in the direction that is currently desired. Left/Right, Good/Evil, Black/White.... whatever. Find your own truth, good for you, it is yours, not mine and not his or hers. Life is ours, and we live it our way... Consider everything, believe nothing, deny ignorance, and flow down the river of live, entertaining yourself with the movie of actors that bounce up and down in front of you every day, create your own experience. No regret for the past, no fear of the future. Focus like a laser on what you want in this world.

Whether you think I am crazy or you think I am not crazy, either way, you are right!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
It would in fact be racist not to subject this POTUS to the same scrutiny as previous POTUS's.
This is where your argument falls apart — no other candidate or President was subjected to the demands Obama was.

Not even in the same election cycle, let alone past candidates and Presidents. That’s how inadequate the premise of your argument is.

Did Biden show his birth certificate? McCain? Sarah Palin?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I thank you for posting this video and your opinion on the matter. The truly ignorant ones are the people who don't question his birth when there is valid reasons and suspicions to question about where he was born.

Its simply this the people who don't question it are probably satisfied with the answer and say non-sense things like birthers are Racists by pulling the Race Card.

It truly reveals the ignorant ones the ones who bury their head in ignorance and do not question what the truth really is.

The Truth Will Set You Free.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
The truly ignorant ones are the people who don't question his birth when there is valid reasons and suspicions to question about where he was born.
You’re confusing not questioning with questioning and reaching a different conclusion than you have.

Since the birthers have yet to prove a single allegation, you’re not ‘knowledgeable’ for being a birther, it just makes you believe in something for which there is no proof. That’s merely a belief, not the ‘truth.’

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I'd have the same questions for anyone. Your argument assumes information not in evidence and therefore lacks merit.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

It would in fact be racist not to subject this POTUS to the same scrutiny as previous POTUS's.
This is where your argument falls apart — no other candidate or President was subjected to the demands Obama was.

Not even in the same election cycle, let alone past candidates and Presidents. That’s how inadequate the premise of your argument is.

Did Biden show his birth certificate? McCain? Sarah Palin?

jected to.
Exactly what scrutiny has Mr Obama been subjected to that other previous candidates for the Office of President have not been subjected to? Could you provide any specific examples? Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Exactly what scrutiny has Mr Obama been subjected to that other previous candidates for the Office of President have not been subjected to? Could you provide any specific examples? Thank you.
It’s implicit in the debate we’re having, and by the nature of the birther demands.

How many Presidents were subjected to demands to publicly disclose their “long form birth certificates”?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Birthers has nothing to do with that SOB being Black...It has to do with him being a SOB.....period.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Non-Birthers are lunatics.

There, I can throw around ridiculous attacks too.
Only I didn't repeat word for word what the shiny box on the wall told me to say.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
There, I can throw around ridiculous attacks too.
Why is that surprising? You’re a birther and throwing around “ridiculous attacks” is all you birthers do.

Only I didn't repeat word for word what the shiny box on the wall told me to say.
No, you repeat the words WND and the voices in your head tell you to.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I thank you for posting this video and your opinion on the matter. The truly ignorant ones are the people who don't question his birth when there is valid reasons and suspicions to question about where he was born.

Its simply this the people who don't question it are probably satisfied with the answer and say non-sense things like birthers are Racists by pulling the Race Card.

It truly reveals the ignorant ones the ones who bury their head in ignorance and do not question what the truth really is.

The Truth Will Set You Free.

....Truth regarding Obama will not set YOU free, because it will be fake in YOUR eyes. The same hour of the same day the long form of his BC was produced, it was called fake. I don't think you're racist, i think your wrong, and concerning the OP's video, it is a joke. Why would i say that? because there are intelligent, critical-thinking people on this website, who dismiss the points presented as simple nonsense. It is obvious by your replies and/or comments, that your ability to reason has been stunted, either by being less educated in matters of linguistics and propaganda, or by a lack of objective judgement in matters of research.
edit on 8-5-2011 by jimmyx because: syntax

<< 1  2    4 >>

join