It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just accept it, we're due for disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The only thing about this is, people for awhile now have been waiting for disclosure. They too thought it would be coming "soon". Some have passed away waiting for things like this. Like you said we can't get too wound up in it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To all the government agents (shills, etc.) out here. MOD, CIA, etc. I get that you're doing your jobs. I know that we have to pace this as best as we can. We can't rush this. It's going to take time, and I get that. Respect to you guys, you're just doing your jobs.

If anyone thinks those guys aren't here, you need to have good think about things. This is the biggest moment in our history, and it can't be rushed.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Once again Ufology rears it's religious head

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You go girl!

Good thread OP.

I am glad that women can come to a conspiracy site and be genuinely interested in it.

PS: you are a woman.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welll... If disclosure does come within our lifetimes, and if the extraterrestrials are ones that dealt with our government before, then it would be really really really cool if they came down and called them out on hiding information from us...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
All I can say on this subject is that people have been saying it is coming for decades now... So... Can some one please tell me exactly when it is coming?

I see people jumping to use that word any time NASA says they have an announcement... Of course they do not disclose anything...I truly believe that if their are Aliens visiting this planet and any government on Earth knows about it, they will never disclose it unless something happens and it just becomes blatantly obvious.

And then they will just pretend like it is all new to them....

So yeah, I suppose we are due for disclosure, but quite frankly, it's not going to happen willingly, any time soon.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What I would like to know, if anyone can tell me is how long have people been banging on about disclosure for?

Was it after the washingtoin sightings, or after Roswell maybe? When did people start using the word disclosure on this subject?

Thankyou.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Hi there, I respect you a lot because you've helped in shutting up a lot of people talking crap recently.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Basically : the governments don't want disclosure, right? They want to carry on manipulating thier poeple. But they're maybe going to find that they have their hands forced. At the end of the day it's no big thing. They'll instead be trying to making money off space travel and all the stuff that comes with that. It's a transition, it's just going to take time, and no, it's not going to be easy in the short term, we've got a lot of crap to go through first.

I am afraid you have still not defined what Disclosure is, rather telling us what will happen afterward. Tell us exactly what Disclosure is.

And if it is "no big thing" as you put it, then why do we have "a lot of crap to go through first"?
edit on 7-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They can't just come forward, its up to us. This is a school, and they know that. We would have to be worth the while, pass the tests, be aware. We need to reach higher levels of love and awareness, things aren't just handed to people on a platter, when they're alseep at the wheel while billions are starving and the world is being radiated and destroyed and we had to stop it all along. I know, I'm an experiencer. I know, I was shown, things that could happen, and was told to get plans in place to help, not the money or the land, but the plans. I said we didn't have anything but lies on our media. That was agreed, but it was pointed out the average person, with the big SUV sitting in front of the news knew the majority was starving and yet didn't trouble himself/herself with trying to make the changes, many need more love. I was also told it was up to us. Another time was told directly that if disclosure happened, to hang low and pay attention. Because if it was the benevolents, humanity would be healed, technologies given, people equalized, everyone would be progressed and equal, so , only the negatives would be partners with our banks and corporations and pyramid system or any form of fascism, or controlling religion. I was told Africa was the symbol for this planet.

We have work to do alright. And students aren't slipped the answers for their exams. People who pour their hearts out for this planet and ask for the children to be fed, the slavery to end, and wars, and for help, for nature, etc. and really feel bad about their lives, feeling they've let people down, they'll probably be seeing those flashes and have more awareness of who our friends are.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
AMEN!

It is certainly on its way, i posted a thread about this recently. One thing that should be acknowledged is that people may not actually be ready for it spiritually. Now have a think about this, I am a ufo believer, I know that they're real and I feel that I know we're not alone and never have been. Take your average guy, no interest in ufo or aliens, wouldn't believe it even if they government disclosed it, can you imagine what it would be like for someone like this to actually see an alien in the flesh?? I mean im a believer, and for me it would a serious challenge, actually coming face to face with a grey alien, can you imagine? For the average guy in the street it would be very disturbing, almost like that scene from scanners. So while i see disclosure on the way, i can also see that lots more preparation needs to be done.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Yep you're right..disclosure is coming..especially if your going back in a time machine..haha..where you been?..since Gore invented the Internet weve had Disclosure..lmao..thx for the warning.
edit on 7-5-2011 by rbya911 because: I dont want to seem overly negative, ok, seriously I liked the idea of C.T. blowing open all THEIR secrets...K..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Once again Ufology rears it's religious head

Its all spiritual. But not the bloodlines type of control religions. The tests are about seeing the Light squares only, seeing only what is love. With ETs you can't separate the spiritual, at least not with ones who are positives. They know the system, the hologram and use the remotes. They can show up in crafts that are more like gateways, different arrangemetns of space inside than out, a whole world inside. They can take you out of your "life" shared with family and give a private room for a while, where all that is around you is a perception. They're very quantum spiritually aware.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OK, wasn't expecting this type of response, my threads usually just bomb.

Ok :

Originally posted by NumberEight
I belive in Ufos, but why would disclosure be coming? You cant just say because it will, it doesnt work like that.

I think that Utd will win the Premier League this season, the probably will but they might not.

Nothing is certain about disclosure, no matter how many people scream over and over that its coming.

Because we're approaching a point in our history where the population is a lot more connected, and we're finding out things on a level that's exponential compared to previous times. Also that it just feels right. I know you science guys won't like talk about 'feelings' but one day science will accept feelings as a real part of any scientific hypothesis, I'm sure of it. That, of couse, will take time, and there'll be a lot of arguments before that happens.

And I'm changing my sig, I'm male!

Will get back to other responses shortly.

Oh and by the way, I'm Liverpool fan, hoping for Chelsea to win later on.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Besseb
I don't really see the point to this thread, you've not given us any information or any sort of reasoning as to why you've come to this idea and in all honesty its sort of arrogant to just openly tell people to 'just accept it'.

People will probably accept whatever it is they need to provided there is sufficent reasoning and evidence to support it, however it looks to me that you're just here to get some sort of confirmation from others that such an event will take place.

It's not arrogant mate, some of us just use our intuition. It's not the same as just spurting out a thread because some idea has come into our heads, (like many younger kids do here often.) intuition is something that's very real and unfortunately, not respected or investigated properly by science yet. It will be eventually.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
And for those that are hooked on logic :

Scientific methodology has been practiced in some form for at least one thousand years. There are difficulties in a formulaic statement of method, however. As William Whewell (1794–1866) noted in his History of Inductive Science (1837) and in Philosophy of Inductive Science (1840), "invention, sagacity, genius" are required at every step in scientific method. It is not enough to base scientific method on experience alone; multiple steps are needed in scientific method, ranging from our experience to our imagination, back and forth.

en.wikipedia.org...

Imagination to me, connects in a big way with intuition. As long as you stay grounded, respect the scientific method, and don't get too carried away.

We're all on the same side here. Looking for truth.

Originally posted by Conspiritron9000

I just wish it would happen soon. The longer they wait, the more, i guess i should say, they have to account for. If they had done disclosure in the 50's, then they would have been fine, but now, about 65 years later, they have a lot to account for. 65 years of deceit.

not to mention the technologies, and social change that comes with it. I'm an electrical engineering student. I would love to study Advanced "impossible" technologies at school, rather than study and develop them at home.

They can get away with all that. They'll just say something like "the population wasn't ready for it at the time."

The main card will be something like "We had a timescale set out for disclosure for many years, we had to wait until it was time."

Originally posted by NumberEight
What are you doing up this late/early anyway princess.. eh I mean mate?

OK, last straw, the angel Laetitia is getting removed from my avatar. She is a princess thought isn't she? I'm in love with her. (I was out drinking with my brother. He bailed towards the end of the night, I stayed out.)

Originally posted by tooo many pills

You obviously work for the Galactic Security Agency and are one of them!! :p
I think everyone on ATS knows it is coming sooner or later, the question is will WWIII begin before they or it comes?

Maybe I do work for the Galactic Security Agency, but if I do I have to keep my mouth well shut! There'll be no websites about the GSA from me.

As for WWIII, I have no clue at all.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbya911

Yep you're right..disclosure is coming..especially if your going back in a time machine..haha..where you been?..since Gore invented the Internet weve had Disclosure..lmao..thx for the warning.
edit on 7-5-2011 by rbya911 because: I dont want to seem overly negative, ok, seriously I liked the idea of C.T. blowing open all THEIR secrets...K..

There's no timescale predictions from me (notice that?) And I have no agenda apart from one : I want what's best for us all. We've been messed around for too long and we, as a species, deserve some respect. I just think it will come soon. I'm fine with being wrong, there's no big ego to hold onto here, if I'm wrong and you guys are calling me a fool in a few months/years time I'll hold my hands up, apologise, and try my best to learn from my mistake. Will carry on posting and just me more humble. I'm just an optimistic person that wants the best for us all.

We deserve this now, we've gone through a lot of *SNIP* for a long, long, time.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Try using a THESAURUS
edit on May 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Life is short. Some of you twenty-something guys will be like : "yeah yeah..." But wait until you hit your thirties, it'll hit home! You're not old at that age, you can still enjoy life and realise that numbers are an illusion if you're healthy and feel good in yourself, but it's a wake up call. I'm 32 next week, and am ready to go full on with this stuff. Mainly because I loathe the fact that governments have taken us for absolute idiots for decades.

A lot of good people have spent their lives pursuing this field and have had nothing in return, it's a disgrace and makes me feel sick. Those people put their lives into this. They will have justice. And I and many others will fight like hell for it.

(sorry mod, though we could swear as long as we starred out the words.)

We can fight for disclosure as a group of people, and get results. If you don't believe that you're deluded.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
I am afraid you have still not defined what Disclosure is, rather telling us what will happen afterward. Tell us exactly what Disclosure is.

And if it is "no big thing" as you put it, then why do we have "a lot of crap to go through first"?
edit on 7-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Disclosure will be one thing, coping with the reality of Alien species among us with different agendas might be a whole other kettle of fish. That's not to mention people all over the world kicking off with their own stupid agendas. It won't be easy, anyone expecting it to go smoothly is deluded. It'll take time for things to settle down if it happens.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I just cannot see disclosure coming anytime soon. Think about it, if they admit they knew about alien beings and announced it to the world, everyone would know the government was lying. People would be angry and disgusted with that fact, and people will become even more paranoid of the government. They'd probably be thinking "if they lied about aliens, what else could they be lying about". I don't know, the only way I see disclosure happening is if they come here unannounced and who knows, it might be too late if they are hostile, or if they play it off like they didn't know anything until they announce it.

I do agree though it is needed, we have a right to know, the people have the right to know.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

translation : you believe it , so it must be true - and we better beleive it too

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join