It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just accept it, we're due for disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh sure
Disclosure...full and complete disclosure across the world.

Nothing like having several billion religious people instantly go through a total disillusionment slump..I see no possible issue with that at all.

Talk to some average joe on the street...ask them what they would do if they heard about extraterrestrials visiting earth...chances are, you will first off be laughed at, then they will start talking about how to defeat them.

Violence and dismissal is where the current population is...sure, you can hang out in new age and conspiracy websites and fool yourself into thinking that represents how most people view ETs...but your only fooling yourself.

Disclosure? If there is something to disclose...it is already being done in a very slow manner..not to show proof, but to get peoples monkey minds off of fear and bring forth acceptance...this is something measured in multi generations, not years. Thats my opinion of it, and I would love to be wrong in my conclusion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
still not holding my breath...

disclosure is a nice daydream where we meet aliens, get some cool technology, be free & travel among stars. Nice but it's not going to happen because it's just a dream and reality is a cruel place...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
BAFOON! Disclosure may come, but your not going to like it!

selections will take place.. for those who are not selected...you will become primal to your survival instincts.

JUST SAYIN!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Ya know... a few months ago I would have called BS on most alien/UFO sightings.

I mean, I've always believed that other life must exist in other parts of the universe, but I was skeptical about aliens bothering with humanity.

In the past two months, I've experienced two separate occasions where I've seen something unexplainable in the sky.

For the past 12 years, I would spend at least an hour outside almost every night jumping on a trampoline. It's how I exercise... just flipping around in the dark with headphones on (I know, it doesn't sound like the safest thing in the world, but I've never fallen off before). And occasionally I'll stop jumping to take a break, ya know, sip some water, lie down on the trampoline and look at the sky, etc. And twice now I've noticed unexplainable lights.

The first time... I stood watching it for over 15 minutes. It was a pretty clear night, and I started looking at the sky because I saw a weird amount of planes flying over me. I live about 20 miles from Logan Airport, so I often see planes... but never so many of them. One of the "planes" overhead was stationary. It was too close to the earth to be a satellite, too far away to be a plane. It also happened to have blue/green lights. Most of the planes I see have the usual red/white/greenish-blue lights on the base and the wings, but this thing in the sky was just blue/green. To be honest, I didn't believe what I saw and just eventually went inside to forget about it.

Then, two weeks ago, I was outside again... and I saw a flash in the sky. Normally, I would have figured it was lightning. But it was less than the size of a pinhead in my line of vision and it was also blue. Had this incident happened first, I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but since it happened after the first sighting and it was in the same area... I put more stock in it.

I have no idea what to think of either "sighting" because they were both so ambiguous. But I'll admit, I've never seen anything like it before, so it got me questioning.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
BAFOON! Disclosure may come, but your not going to like it!

selections will take place..

should i use my best suit in these selections or do i have to sing & dance?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about that. They have been denying it for so long people will be furious with them if they come out and say Hey we are a bunch of liars there is other life in the universe. Also I feel like a majority of people would panic. It is in human nature to fear things that we don't understand.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I know full well that we aint alone from 1st hand, the day they announce the fact that they exist is something thats best delayed for its the last card in the whole pack they will play when they have ran out of false flag terrorism . Do not look forward to alien disclosure BECAUSE WHEN THEY DO THAT IS THAT.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
translation : you believe it , so it must be true - and we better beleive it too

I could try and think of a decent reply to this, but it's just a waste of time. You believe what you want to believe.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
Sorry. Your intuition doesn't hold much value for me; not knowing you and all. Maybe a corraborative source or someone else with some real info that could back you up?
Are you all really that gullible and/or non-critical. Come on!
I sinply asked for some concrete reason for your beliefs, and I get attacked as an intel agent (not that you're wrong, but that doesn;t make me any less or more critcial of gibberish.)

I said your intuition. Maybe you should learn to read posts? And where did I attack you as an intel agent? Am I still drunk or something? Because your post just makes no sense.

Then you finish it off saying you might be an intel agent? Big deal. I'm not scared of you guys at all, so that doesn't mean anything either. I think intelligence agents are a bunch of crazies, but at the same time I respect them. I'm also slightly envious, because I'd love to work somewhere like the MOD in the area of the paranormal, but seeing as they pretend they don't even investigate it, I guess that's out of the window.

If I turn into a decent researcher one day I might pester them again and see if they have any relevant vacancies. I'm just sick of people being full of.....to save the mods another edit : *snip*. If we'd been brought up properly and shown the types of work we could really do when the careers officer turned up at our schools as kids, maybe some of us would actually be out there working in this field properly.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Its time to ask for the world we want and put it up on our walls even.

I worded my requests and vision for only those who are true benevolents serving the Highest Love and Goodness in existence.

We need to ask, they respect our choice if its to jump off a cliff, we can expect consequences, and if we choose to remain willingly asleep, there are also very severe consequences.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I've been here on ATS for 6 years now, and virtually every day someone has claimed disclosure is just around the corner.

Who do you think is going to make this disclosure? the American president? the British Prime minister?.....any world leader?......what makes you think they know anything?, they are all just people doing temporary jobs!, who's going to tell them anything!

There are only two things that make people think that disclosure is coming......Hollywood and the internet!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
There are only two things that make people think that disclosure is coming......Hollywood and the internet!

So you think things will always stay like this? That we'll always be stuck on this planet, or we'll eventually leave the planet, travel around space, but never meet Aliens? Something has to be disclosed at some point in the evolution of a species like ours. It's a natural process.

(will still come back to other responses in the thread later on too.)

I'm going to love bumping this thread so much if it ever happens.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

No of course I don't things will always be like this, I'm sure that one day we will master interstellar travel in it's fullest form one day (no one alive today will see it mind)

I'm not sure what that has to do with disclosure though

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

No of course I don't things will always be like this, I'm sure that one day we will master interstellar travel in it's fullest form one day (no one alive today will see it mind)

I'm not sure what that has to do with disclosure though

I just meant that if we're doing that we're eventually going to learn about what's actually out there. We'll have to be told at some point as we start out doing that, or hopefully well before then.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ill give you all here awaiting disclosure from your government that they are in contact/working with galactic foreigners some real disclosure, you need to wake up to yourselves!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I just meant that if we're doing that we're eventually going to learn about what's actually out there. We'll have to be told at some point as we start out doing that, or hopefully well before then.

Of course we'll learn what's out there....... eventually.........but not in our lifetime!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
when we have warp capabilities then we will have contact yes lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by galactictuan
Disclosure will happen as soon as the Pentagon Pedophiles and the Fed Reserve criminals are locked up and put away.

These Nazi Satan-worshipping child-raping criminals, their time is up! They've done a good job of stalling our victory!

I hope so. That would mean people were ready. There are no mistakes with this, every thought we have is monitored. And there were two possible timelines that I was shown, disclosure and a release of positive, clean advanced technology, equality, progression, a relieved and happy population, or cataclysm. Those two timelines.

We also need to go one step further, not just outline the negatives here, but start to envision and dream, ask for, pray for, write down, pin up on the wall, make murals/posters/collages/vision boards, for the kind of world we wish.

earthship homes for everyone, even Africa.

venus project type clean hi tech Level 1 civilization solutions.

free energy.

permaculture employed frequently.

I've seen the arrests, was shown being a part of the team, in uniform, a blue form fitting uniform, and we went straight to the Rothchilds and House of Windsor, starting there.

Benjamin Fulford names some key culprits for the Nazi group in the US, the Rockefellers, David, and Bush Sr. and Kissinger, and there are many others, in their black op bases. But he fails to mention, you have to follow the trails of money and what is funding the corporate US and the paramilitary. Follow the money.

Who owns what, and who holds the purse strings!

Whether that arrest will happen, or whether something else will happen, I envision a free world.

We need to start envioning what a free world looks like.

Nothing that does occur can be done with violence however. Assertiveness, flexing problem solving muslces and acting mature, is a part of growing up, but its not the same as Aggression. We would pull in our help, and inspiration if we started striving to behave with Love.

Just wondering then, if "they" find a crashed spaceship and reverse engineer it and give the patents to industry to make money to make them richer, what use is all this money if you dont know their agenda? Would you be so arrogant to think that just because you are rich you will be safe, or would you want to potentially save the lives of your family and friends by making sure the technology and knowledge was out there for everyone to look at and potentially invent something to protect us all.

I am not saying that I fear UFO's or what there agenda is but I dont think for a moment if you found a UFO your initial thoughts are, how can I get rich of this? Unless of course it was the first thing and that is a very sad state of affairs, do these people really just think...money and military might on earth when you know there is a higher order out there and your not worth anything.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Disclosure is building IMO. Art imitates life and you just have to look at the big screen movie releases this past and coming year... I've never ever known a time with so many UFO and alien references in Hollywood.

Paul
Battle LA
Cowboys & Aliens
I am Number Four
Skyline
Monsters vs Aliens
Aliens in the Attic
Megamind
Super 8
Alien 5 (Prometheus?)
Thor
Green Hornet
Battleship
Transformers 3
Monsters
Michael Bay "Confidential Alien Project"
Area 51
The Darkest Hour
Melancholia
Another Earth (Both Melancholia and this focus on an extra planet in the Solar system... weird, eh?)

I will have missed plenty. But just this is enough. You often find in times of war lot's of war films are released. The same applies to any mentality so predicting the zeitgeist from movies is actually more scientific than you would first deem.

Add to this the advertisements flooding TV focusing on space/ET's. In the UK currently are running:

Motorola space
Visa (Crazy blue dot)
Go Compare (not your best landing captain)
Kia cars

And lot's more that I'll add when it isn't nearly 5am... you get the picture though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I found this post, comforting..... Star for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join