It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just accept it, we're due for disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As much as I respect some of the brillaint posters on here, (especially people like zorgon and kandinsky.) I think we have to just accept it now, disclosure is coming. Soon we're going to be part of something much bigger, we're no longer going to be alone.

For those that doubt me and the many other people on this site and elsewhere that think the same thing : bump this thread in a few years if you want and see where we are. I'm not one of those "I told you so" people, but we just have to use our common sense here, this is on its way. Please, just use your common sense.

We're not alone and the governments aren't going to (don't have the power to.) be able to manage keeping things quiet for much longer.

OK, they can control us on our planet with their crap for so long, but this is it, we're on course for disclosure now.

The main thing I'd like to say to all you guys? Don't get too wound up about it if it happens, it's just a natural part of our evolution. There's a universe out there ok? Not just our planet and it's problems. Look at the bigger picture. Really guys (and I consider most of you as people I respect, and weirdly enough, even the shills out here, I respect you too, you're just doing your jobs, carrying out orders and I respect you all too.) it's on its way. Let's just try and keep level heads ok? If it happens don't go freaking out. This is a massive thing and we need to keep grounded here. Don't go freaking out, these people about that will soon be with us are just family. Yeah they might be Alien, but they're family. Dudes, please remember that, and give them respect when the time comes.

I have no agenda apart from one : I just want the best for all of us. Even the shills and the people that have held us back. If some go down to hell for what they've done a group of us will try our best to be there trying to pull you back out. We've all been manipulated. There's no point in freaking out if it happens, just try and keep level heads, ok? They're Aliens *SNIP*, big deal, ok?

I get that some *SNIP* might prolong this, but it will happen, ok? We're not alone, and to the skeptics : I respect you all. When the government start releasing 'facts' about our friends we're going to need people like yourselves to separate the truth from the crap. Just because 'Aliens' prove to be real it doesn't mean you've lost. Your main moment might still be to come in helping us find the real truth about what's going on.

Let's unite and be together for the first time, it might be needed in the years to come.

We're not alone, and *SNIP*, my friends, is about to go off the scale. I'm not making any predictions about timescales, I don't want to be one of those people. Just please try and be aware of what's actually happening right now.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Pleas read: Terms & Conditions:
You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

edit on May 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i can smell the ats hounds comeing for you girl but you do have some good points.so i ride shot gun with you

2nd

3rd

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I agree with you, it's just a matter of time.
lets hope they are friendly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I belive in Ufos, but why would disclosure be coming? You cant just say because it will, it doesnt work like that.

I think that Utd will win the Premier League this season, the probably will but they might not.

Nothing is certain about disclosure, no matter how many people scream over and over that its coming.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
i can smell the ats hounds comeing for you girl but you do have some good points.so i ride shot gun with you

2nd

3rd

I'm male! I've quoted the name of the angel in my sig. Something's on it's way though, because we will *SNIP* well force it to be so.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on May 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: snipped profanity

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

I don't think we'll ever get disclosure from the government directly, but i think we'll continue to see mainstream media stories covering UFO sightings and whatnot.

EDIT: Thought you were a gal.
edit on 7-5-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
OFF WITH HER HEAD!

I don't think we'll ever get disclosure from the government directly, but i think we'll continue to see mainstream media stories on UFO sightings and whatnot.

Again, I'm male. The angel in my avatar is Laetitia Casta.

Get ready for two things : government disclosure, or us forcing it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I just wish it would happen soon. The longer they wait, the more, i guess i should say, they have to account for. If they had done disclosure in the 50's, then they would have been fine, but now, about 65 years later, they have a lot to account for. 65 years of deceit.

not to mention the technologies, and social change that comes with it. I'm an electrical engineering student. I would love to study Advanced "impossible" technologies at school, rather than study and develop them at home.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I remember reading an article on ATS about a month ago that had to do with disclosure apparently occurring in 2015. I don't know if this is true or not, but when disclosure does happen, it shall be interesting

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Disclosure is bound to happen sooner or later. Hopefully sooner rather than later, that being said I think most people are more concerned with earthly affairs to lobby their governments for it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What are you doing up this late/early anyway princess.. eh I mean mate?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't really see the point to this thread, you've not given us any information or any sort of reasoning as to why you've come to this idea and in all honesty its sort of arrogant to just openly tell people to 'just accept it'.

People will probably accept whatever it is they need to provided there is sufficent reasoning and evidence to support it, however it looks to me that you're just here to get some sort of confirmation from others that such an event will take place.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I tend to think that disclosure is already happening in small doses.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think disclosure will happen before one situation, and one situation only. The moments before inevitable contact. The ships will have to be readying to enter our atmosphere before any confirmation of any kind will be released that is ground breaking or substantial. Even then they might down play it. I used to hope that one day it would come, but I am certain now that it will not unless forced by powers beyond any of our control. Like the Osama death photos, any evidence will just disappear into the archives never to be seen by anyone that doesn't have clearance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Define disclosure.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
we can not force it cos if we could we know allready

and sorry for calling you girl m8ty

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I too think something is about to happen, been feeling it in my bones for a while now and it seems to be itching more and more. Thing is, do we really want disclosure? You know the saying, “Be careful of what you wish for?”

Reminds me of a Amazing Stories or Outer Limits episode (Can’t remember which one) where ET exposed themselves to us, they were human and gave Earth 24 hours to get their act together or be destroyed. Well, we banded together, got rid of all WMD and weapons and became a loving planet. Everyone was quite pleased with themselves.

Turns out they were quite disappointed in us as we were originally seeded here to produce warriors, not hippies and well, POOF! There goes Earth.

I wish I could find that episode again, it was thought provoking.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You obviously work for the Galactic Security Agency and are one of them!! :p
I think everyone on ATS knows it is coming sooner or later, the question is will WWIII begin before they or it comes?

reply to post by NumberEight

I'm rooting for Chelesa.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Define disclosure.

Hi there, I respect you a lot because you've helped in shutting up a lot of people talking crap recently.

Basically : the governments don't want disclosure, right? They want to carry on manipulating thier poeple. But they're maybe going to find that they have their hands forced. At the end of the day it's no big thing. They'll instead be trying to making money off space travel and all the stuff that comes with that. It's a transition, it's just going to take time, and no, it's not going to be easy in the short term, we've got a lot of crap to go through first.

If disclosure happens it's not going to be some easy ride.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
OFF WITH HER HEAD!

I don't think we'll ever get disclosure from the government directly, but i think we'll continue to see mainstream media stories on UFO sightings and whatnot.

Again, I'm male. The angel in my avatar is Laetitia Casta.

Get ready for two things : government disclosure, or us forcing it.

I hope you're right. Think this issue is very complicated. If they were to bring them forward, its not likely going to the benevolents. There is a non inteference rule, though in essence, we'll see. Its already been violated, the black and white squares aren't balanced.

Two things I know, if they bring the one side, the other side will show up, though I don't know when, and in what manner.

We will be experiencing waking up soon, but again, this is due to the cycles that are coming. And there is a law of consequence for action and inaction so we better get acting and bring in that disclosure because if we ask for it, then they will come in, if we ask in enough numbers. Its about frequency too. They would be here in greater numbers if we were a planet of Love and Equality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join